老友记 第四季 第七集

FriendsS04E07

Part1
Sept. 6, 2019, 11:36 a.m.

Friends Season 4 Episode 7 : The one Where Chandler Crosses a Line.


老友记第4季第7集: 钱德勒横刀夺爱。

Chandler: I just walked in the bathroom saw Kathy naked! It was like torture!
我刚才走进浴室,竟看见凯斯一♥丝♥不♥挂!!简直是种折磨!
Ross: You know if we ever go to war and you're captured, you're in for a big surprise.
如果你曾当过战俘,那你才会惊讶的知道什么叫"折磨"。
Chandler: It just keeps getting worse and worse! You know? I mean it's bad enough that I'm in love with my roommates girlfriend.
情况越来越糟!!你知道么?我爱上了我室友的女朋友,这可太糟糕了!
Which by the way, I think she knows. Because every time we're in the same room together there's this weird like energy between us.
而且,我想她也知道。因为每次我们俩同处一室,在我俩之间总有种怪异的能量。
And call me crazy, but I think she likes me too. And now I have seen her naked.
更叫我疯狂的是,我想她也喜欢我。而且现在我更看见她的裸体了!!
I mean at least when I've seen her with clothes on, I could imagine her body was like covered in boils or something.
我是说,当我看见她穿着衣服的时候,我至少可以想象她的躯体长满了疮之类的东西。
But there are no boils, she's smooth! smooth!
但是现在却没有树皮,她是光着身子的!光着的!
Phoebe: Wow! Could everyone totally see up his robe?
喔!大家是不是都看见他浴袍下面的东西了?!
All: Yeah! Oh my God!
是啊!我的天!
Casey: Here you go.
给你!
Joey: Great! All right, so I'll call you later.
好极了!那么,我迟些打电话给你。
Casey: Great!
好的!
Chandler: Hey-Hey-Hey! Who was that?
嘿!那是谁?
Joey: That would be Casey. We're going out tonight.
那是凯希,我们晚上要约会。
Chandler: Going out, huh? Wow! Wow! So, things didn't work out with Kathy, huh? Bummer.
约会?喔!喔!那么你和凯斯有什么不妥,嗯?真可惜。
Joey: No, things are fine with Kathy. I'm having a late dinner with her tonight, right after my early dinner with Casey.
没有,我跟凯斯很好。我今晚和她有个迟点的晚餐。就在我和可斯的晚餐之后。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Yeah-yeah. And the craziest thing is: I just ate a whole pizza myself!
是的。是的。更夸张的是我刚刚一个人吃了一整个披萨!
Chandler: Wait! You're going out with Kathy!
等一下!你要和凯斯约会!
Joey: Yeah. Why're you getting so upset?
对,你干嘛这么不安?
Chandler: Well, I'm upset- for you. I mean, having sex with an endless line of beautiful women must be very unfulfilling for you.
全是因为你。我是说,没完没了和各色美貌女子上床,恐怕很难满足你。
Joey: What is the big deal? It's not like we're exclusive.
这有什么大不了的??又不是只有我们才这么干!
Chandler: Look, Joey, Kathy is clearly not fulfilling your emotional needs.
听着,乔伊。凯斯很明显无法满足你的感情需求。
But Casey, I mean granted I just saw the back of her head, but I got this sense that she's-she's smart, and funny, and gets you.
但是可斯,老实说我只看到过她的后脑勺,但是我能感觉到她。。她聪明、风趣而且能捉到你的心。
Joey: You got all that from the back of her head?
光看后脑勺就知道这么多?
Chandler: All right, look, I just think it's time for you to settle down. You know? Make a choice, pick a lane.
好吧,听着,我想你真的应该安定下来了。做个选择,选条道路。
Joey: Who's Elaine?
谁是伊莱恩?
Phoebe: "Little, tiny Tarzan, swinging on a nose hair. Swinging with the greatest of ease..."
小泰山,在鼻毛上荡秋千,悠闲的荡着秋千......
Darn it! Now I don't know how to get to the next verse.
该死的!现在我不知道该怎么转到下一段。
Ross: Oh, you could just go uh, "greatest of ease...BAH-bah-bha-bhannn." Then go right into it.
你只需要这样:"很悠闲呀,然后继续下去。
Phoebe: Yeah, ooh, I like that! Yeah. Wait! How do you know about 'bah-bah-bha-bhan?'
对呀,我喜欢!等一下,你是怎么知道的?
Ross: Well umm, you know, I used to play.
呣,你知道,我过去也经常弹奏乐器
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, that's right, the keyboards, huh?
对了对了,是电子琴,呣?
Ross: Yeah, I mean, just a little in high school, but then I really got into it in college. I mean that's-that's when I really found my sound.
对,我上高中的时候只是玩玩,到大学时就完全地沉迷其中了。我是说,我那是真的找到属于我的声音!
Monica: Oh God! Orange juice just came out of my nose, but it was totally worth it. My God, I completely forgot about your sound.
喔,天!橙汁从我鼻子里出来了,但这也很值得,我都忘了你的声音。
Ross: Yeah.
是。
Monica: He used to lock himself in the basement for hours. No one was every allowed to hear, "The Sound."
他过去常常把自己关在地下室好几个小时。不准任何人来听他的那种"声音"。
Phoebe: I wanna hear "The Sound."
我想听那个“声音”
Ross: Really? No. I mean, no, I haven't played in so long, and-and, well it's-it's really personal stuff, you know?
真的?喔,不,我已经好久没有弹过了,而且,这是很私人的东东,你明白?
Phoebe: Come on, play that funky music white boy.
来嘛!演奏你那恐怖的音乐吧,"小孩"!
Monica: Yeah, come on.
是啊。
Ross: No, you guys, I mean, my keyboards are all the way uh- No, yeah, ok.
不,我的电子琴早就在我那收起来了。噢,好吧,我去拿。
Rachel: So, who wants to get some dinner with me later? I really wanna try that new Italian restaurant.
谁待会要跟我吃饭?我想去那家意大利餐厅。
Supposed to be really good. Saw a lot of Chinese people eating in there.
应该很不错,我看到里面有很多中国人。
Monica: What're you talking about?
你在说什么?
Rachel: Remember you said some restaurant must be really good because you saw all these Chinese people eating in there?
你常说某家餐厅一定很不错,因为里面有很多中国人。
Monica: That's because it was a Chinese restaurant.
因为那是中国餐厅。
Rachel: Oh. Well, I still wanna go. Who wants to come?
我还是想去,谁要一起?
Joey: Oh, I can't. I got two dinner dates tonight, so I gotta get ready.
我不行,我晚上有两个约会,所以,我要去准备了。
Rachel: All right, girls' night out.
好,就我们女生了。
Monica: Oh sorry honey, but we gotta prep that catering thing we have tomorrow.
对不起,我们得准备明天的宴会。
Rachel: Oh, that's right. I wish I was one of those people who could eat in restaurants alone.
是啊,我希望我可以像那些人一样可以一个人在餐馆吃饭。
Monica: You should try it. It's a really good thing to do.
你应该试试看,那样蛮好的。
Rachel: I just think I'd feel really self-conscious, you know? Like I was on display or something.
我会浑身不对劲,你知道吗?好像自己是展示品。
Phoebe: Nah, I was on display once. Nothing like eating alone.
我展示过,跟独自吃饭不像。
Rachel: I just had a great time with myself.
我自己玩得很开心。
Chandler: Well, this could be a good story.
听起来是个很好的故事。
Rachel: At dinner. It was so liberating! You know, I don't need people to have fun. I'm fun. I'm a fun girl!
我是说吃饭,感觉好自由,我不需要别人给我乐趣,我能自得其乐,我是个有趣的女孩。
Chandler: Are you a naughty girl? No, just fun. Fun. Good. Fun. Fun.
你是个坏女孩吗?有趣就好,有趣,很好。
Monica: See, I told you you'd have fun.
我就说会很好玩吧?
Rachel: I know.
是啊。
Chandler: Although I must say that I totally judge any woman I see eating alone.
但我对自己吃饭的女生有偏见。
Rachel: Why?
为什么?
Monica: Excuse me, what's wrong with a woman eating alone?
很抱歉,自己吃饭有什么不对。
Chandler: Well, obviously something. She's-eating-alone.
当然有,她自己吃饭耶。
Ross: Ok, guys.
好了,大伙儿。
Chandler: All right! Bring it on, you...
好吧,你竟然又找出来了。
Ross: Here we go.
我们开始吧。
Ross: You know, I've-I've never played my stuff for anyone before, so it's important that-that you understand it's about communicating very private emotions.
你们要知道,我从未,从未在别人面前表演过我的作品。所以你们得清楚一件很重要的事,我将和大家交流非常私人的感情。
Ross: You know, umm, you should-you should think of umm, my work as wordless sound poems.
你们还得知道,你们得,呃,你们得思考,我的作品就像是是无言的诗。
Ross: That's what I'm...
我还要说......
Chandler: Oh my God! Play!
噢,天呀,快弹!!
Monica: Boy, that was-that was, umm...terrific.
听呀,简直太......呣,太棒了!
Chandler: Really, bitching!
真的是,棒极了!
Phoebe: Wow, it was so...wow!
喔,实在是太......喔!
Ross: Really? ! I mean, really?
真的么?我是说,真的么?
Rachel: Yeah, I mean, you should play in public!
是的,你应该到公众场合来弹。
Ross: Wow! Thanks, you guys. That's uh- ohh, I wanna, I wanna play you another piece! Umm! Uh! Aw!
喔!多谢大家!下面,我想,我想再为大家演奏另一首曲子!呣,噢!
I left my uh, helicopter sounds on another disk. I'll be right back, Ok? Aw, this's, this's so nice, I mean, I'm- I am so...
我把直升飞机的声音录在另一张盘上了。我去拿,马上回来,好么?这太好了!我是说,我是如此......
Monica: Oh God bless my dad for soundproofing the basement!
噢,幸亏老爸的地下室有隔音层!!
Rachel: Oh, I can't believe I ever let him touch me with those fingers.
噢,我不敢相信,他竟然用弹奏这种曲子的手指抚摸过我!
Phoebe: What're you guys talking about, I loved it! It was soo moving. Oh, plus it's just, it's so different from the stuff you usually hear.
你们都在说什么呀,我非常喜欢!非常动人!而且,而且它还同你们平常听的东西完全不一样!
Chandler: You mean, music?
你是说音乐吗?
Chandler: Yeah, I know what you're thinking! Yes, yes, your breasts are just as firm and juicy.
是,我知道你在想什么!是的是的,你的胸部也很结实而诱人!
Chandler: Come in!
请进!
Kathy: Hey! Oh, God, is that Baywatch?
天哪,那是《海滩游侠》吗?
Chandler: Uh yes, but uh, I just watch it for the articles.
对,我只是为了写文章才要看的。
Kathy: So is Joey around?
乔伊在吗?
Chandler: No-no, he's not back yet, but he'll gonna be here any minute. So uh, come on in. Have a seat. Bow or stern?
不在,他还没回来,但是他再过几分钟就回来了。先请进,坐一会吧!船头还是船尾??
Kathy: I uh, don't really have a preference. You?
我无所谓坐哪,你呢?
Chandler: I like it in the stern....of the boat. Hello.
我喜欢坐在"末端"......的船尾!喂。
Joey: Hey, it's me. Listen, Casey and I were on our way back and we had a little car trouble.
嘿,是我。听着,我和可斯在回来的路上,但是车子出问题了。
Chandler: What happened? .
怎么了?
Joey: We broke down on the Parkway, so I have to walk back and get some transmission fluid.
我们在专属车道上抛锚了,我得走回去拿一些传动液。
Anyway listen, could you please tell Kathy that I'm sorry and I'll be there as soon as I can?
并且听着,请告诉凯斯我会尽快赶回来的。
Chandler: Why can't you tell her?
你怎么不自己说?
Joey:'Cause I only have one quarter, and I think my time is about to-
因为我只有一刻钟,而且我想投币时间快要......
Chandler: Joey! Joey! !
乔伊?乔伊?
Joey: Yeah?
怎样?
Chandler: I thought your time ran out.
我以为你时间到了。
Joey: Me too, but I guess I do have a couple of more-
我也这么以为,但是我想我还有几......
Chandler: Uhh, that was Joey. He's running a little late, and he says he's sorry.
呣,是乔伊,他说他很抱歉,他得迟点到了。
Kathy: Oh
噢。
Chandler: So, I guess it's just uh, you and me then.
噢。所以我想,呣。。现在只有你和我。
Kathy: Oh, ok.
噢,好。
Chandler: Yeah, I think it is!
呃,就是这样的了。
Kathy: So, what'd you do today?
你今天做了什么?
Chandler: Oh, I had an appointment to get my hair cut...
哦,我今天要去理发的。
Kathy: Oh, it looks great!
哦,你的发型很好看!
Chandler:...and then it got canceled.
呃,后来没去成。
Kathy: Well I can cut it.
我可以帮你剪。
Chandler: Really? ! Do you do that?
真的吗?你真的会?
Kathy: Yeah, I do. Oh, of course, I learned at my aunt's dog grooming shop, but hey, what do you say?
是的,我会理。我从我姑妈的狗儿理发店学的,你看怎么样?
Chandler: Dog grooming huh? Ok, just don't make my tail too poofy.
狗儿理发店?好的,只要别把我的尾巴搞得太脂粉气了!
Kathy: You have really great hair.
你的发质很好。
Chandler: Well, thanks. I grow it myself. You know who also has great hair is Joey!
噢,谢谢。我自己长出来的。你知道么,Joey的发质也很好!
Kathy: Yes! Yeah! Joey has great hair! Umm, I'm basically done here. Let me just get this hair off your neck.
噢!是的!乔伊的发质也很好!呣,我基本上干完了。让我把你脖子上的头发屑扫掉。
Chandler: Wh-what're you doing?
你在干什么?
Kathy: Checking to see if it's even.
检查是否看着比较自然。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Kathy: Looks good.
看起来很好。
Chandler: Oh It's the phone! The phone's making sounds! Hello!
噢!是电话!电话在响!喂!
Joey: Hey dude, it's me.
老兄,是我。
Chandler: Hey it's Joey!
我是乔伊。
Joey: Listen uh, I'm really sorry, but looks like we'll be stuck here for a while. I got the transmission fluid, went to put it in the car, transmission wasn't there!
听着,我非常抱歉,看起来我被困在这里了。我拿到了传动液,但是当我准备倒进汽车的时候,却发现传送器不见了!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Yeah, it must've fallen out a few blocks back. I just figured we hit a dog.
嗯,可能是在前几个路口就掉了。当时听到异响,我还以为撞到了狗。
Chandler: Ok.

Joey: Listen uh, could you put Kathy on, I wanna apologize to her.
请凯西来听,我要跟她道歉。
Chandler: Oh yeah man. Joey.
好,乔伊找你。
Kathy: Hey. Oh no it's fine, don't worry about it. Yeah-no, stop apologizing, it's ok. Yeah! I'll talk to you tomorrow. I should uh, probably go.
噢,一切都还好,不用为我担心。噢,不用道歉,不要紧好,我明天再找你。我想,我可能得走了。
Chandler: Yeah. Yes! Yeah.
呃,是的!没错。
Kathy: I forgot my purse.
我忘了带皮包。
Chandler: Oh.
哦。
Kathy: Oh, I really did forget my purse.
我是真的忘了带皮包。
Chandler: No-mur-mur-mur.
不-不-不-不
Chandler: Oh no-no-no-no, it is bad, it's bad, it's bad!
噢,不-不-不-不!这太差劲了!太差、太差劲了!
Kathy: Horrible!
可怕极了!
Chandler: Wait the uh, the kiss or the situation?
呃等等,你是说吻得不好?
Kathy: No-no-no, the kiss was good.
不,那个吻很棒。
Chandler: Ok!
那就好!
Kathy: No, but that's bad!
但这样很不好。
Chandler: Ooh! Yes! Ok! Here's what we do, we-we forget it happened.
对,好,这样吧,我们忘了这件事。
Kathy: What? !
什么?!
Chandler: Ok, we-we swallow our feelings. Even if it means we're unhappy forever. Sound good?
好吧,我们得隐藏我们的感情,甚至可能我们将从此都不快乐,听起来好些么?
Kathy: Aw. Can you really do that?
你真的做得到?
Chandler: I have to; he-he's my best friend, and you're seeing him.
我不得不,他是我最好的朋友而你在跟他交往。
Kathy: Aw, Chandler, I like Joey a lot, but, with you...
钱德,我很喜欢乔伊,但是和你在一起......
Chandler: Oh-no-no-no! Don't! Don't! See? See, you're getting me confused, I'm starting to yearn.
不-不-不!不要说!不要说!你看,你把我弄胡涂了,我开始有所期望了!!
Kathy: I'm sorry. If you wanna pretend that nothing happened, I can try.
我很抱歉。但如果你想装作什么都没发生,我可以试试!
Chandler: I-I think we have to.
我们非这么做不可。
Kathy: Ok. Bye.
好,再见。
Chandler: Bye.
再见。
Chandler: Are you still out there?
你还在外面吗?
Kathy: No.
没有。
Ross: Electrifying. Infinite time-time-time...
通电中,加重--时间。时间。时间。
Monica: You know, there's a Starbucks about three blocks down.
你们知道么,过去三个街口有家"星巴克"。
Phoebe: So inspired! Just look at him! Look at him go!
这是多么有灵韵呀!看他!听他的演奏吧!
Ross: Thank you guys-guys-guys...
谢谢各位。
Monica: Hey, aren't you on next?
接着不是该你?
Phoebe: Oh no, I'm not playing tonight.
不,我今天不唱了。
Rachel: Why not?
为什么?
Phoebe: I can't follow Ross! Can't even you know be like those poor bicycle ridding chimps who had to follow the Beatles. No.
我根本比不上罗斯!就像披头士演完了,让骑自行车的黑猩猩接着演奏一样。不行。
Monica: Phoebe, Ross sucks!
菲比,罗斯很烂。
Rachel: Phoebe, the place has emptied because of him.
菲比,他把客人都吓跑了。
Phoebe: Oh my God, he's not even appreciated in his own time. I would give anything to not be appreciated in my own time!
噢天啊!他甚至在他自己的时代得不到大众欣赏,我巴不得跟他一样寂寞!
Monica: Ok. Umm, Phoebe, you suck too.
好,菲比,你也很烂。
Rachel: Yeah, Phoebe you're...awful!
是的,菲比你也差到一定份上了。
Phoebe: You guys. Yeah, you suck too.
你们俩,你们俩也很差,呵呵。
Joey: Aww man! I can't believe I locked myself out again!
噢!简直无法相信,我又把自己锁在外面了!
Chandler: Hang on buddy!
等一下,老兄!
Joey: Oh my God! What happened here? Did you do all this?
噢,天啊!这儿发生了什么事?难道你一个人买了这么多的东西?
Chandler: I sure did.
就是我。
Joey: Why?
为什么?
Chandler: Well, I just thought it'd make me feel good to do something nice for my friend.
呃,我只是认为,为我的朋友做点事,能让我感觉很好!
Joey: Well, you're amazing.
你真好。
Chandler: Oh no-no-no. This is amazing.
不,这个才叫好。
Joey: A TV that appears from nowhere! That's the dream! Man, how did you afford all this stuff?
一台随时可出现在眼前的电视机!简直象在梦里一样!老兄,你怎么买得起这么多东西的?
Chandler: Well, you know I'm 29. I mean who needs a savings account.
我都29了,还存什么钱?
Joey: Oh, you are the best friend anyone has ever had.
你是世界上最棒的朋友。
Chandler: Oh, I don't know.
喔,那可不一定。
Joey: No-no-no, you are! You do this, you give me the great advice, and hey listen, I was thinking about what you said yesterday about focusing on one woman, I'm gonna do that.
噢,不-不-不,你是的!你不仅买了这么东西,还给我非常好的建议听着,昨天你让我只对一个女孩子好,我考虑后觉得你说的没错。
Chandler: You mean with Casey.
跟凯希?
Joey: No-no-no, I think I'm gonna see how things go with Kathy. She's pretty cool.
不,我要跟凯西继续,她很酷。
Chandler: Or Casey.
或者凯希?
Joey: No, no, Kathy.
不,凯西。
Chandler: Could be Casey.
凯希也行。
Joey: No. No, Kathy.
不,凯西。
Chandler: Consider Casey.
考虑一下凯希。
Joey: You know what I think? I think somebody's got a little crush on Casey. How about I fix you two up? What do you think?
你知道我怎么想么?我想有人有点为可斯抓狂了。嗯,我怎么撮合你们俩呢?你怎么认为?
Chandler: Than all the pieces of my life are falling right into place!
我的生活终于可以踏入正轨了!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! You were really great! You were really, really great!
嘿!你太棒了!你真的,真的很棒!
Ross: Thanks, thanks. So Monica tells me that uh, you don't wanna play anymore because of me and you know my talent. Is that true?
哦,谢谢,谢谢。莫妮卡告诉我,因为我的天才演出,你以后都不再演奏了,真的么?
Phoebe: Well, kinda. Yeah. Yeah.
哦,大概吧......是的。
Ross: Pheebs...
哦,菲比......
Phoebe: Yeah, I- you know I was trying to be really you know ok and upbeat about it, but I just- I feel so dwarfed by your musical gift. I...
是的。但我无法,我尝试保持乐观,但是,在你的音乐天赋面前,我简直就像个侏儒!
Ross: See but, Pheebs that-that is the exact opposite intent of my music.
我明白,但是菲比,这就和我演奏的初衷完全相反了。
You know my music is-is meant to inspire, and if it bothers you this much, then I...I won't play anymore.
你知道,我的音乐是鼓舞人心的。但如果这反而挫伤了你,那么,我以后就不再演奏了。
Phoebe: Oh no. No-no-no, don't do that! How could I live with myself if I knew I was depriving the world of your music.
噢不!别这样,千万别这么干!如果离开你的音乐我怎么能活得下去呢?!
Ross: Yeah, ok.
好吧。
Rachel: Well I'd love to, but I have plans on Sunday.
我很想,但我星期天有事。
Guy: Well, maybe some other time.
那就改天吧。
Rachel: Sure. Just give me call; I'm in the book.
好,打电话给我。
Guy: Ok. Thanks a lot. See you.
好的,谢谢。再见。
Monica: What are you doing? He is cute and he's a doctor.
你在干什么?他很帅,又是医生。
Rachel: How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Monica: Honey, I eavesdrop because I care.
亲爱的,我偷听你打电话是因为我在乎你啊。
Rachel: Well, I have plans on Sunday.
我星期天有约。
Monica: With who?
跟谁?
Rachel: Me.
我自己。
Monica: Oh, God!
天哪!
Rachel: What-what? You are the one who told me how important it is to spend time alone.
什么啊?是你说独处很重要的。
I can't just go out with that guy when I have plans with myself. Wouldn't be fair to me.
我不能在我想独处的时候跟他约会,这对我不公平。
Monica: So basically you're saying you don't want to cheat on yourself?
你是说你不想对自己不忠?
Rachel: Well, if you wanna make me sound crazy.
如果你要把我说成疯子的话。
Ross: Saw the new furniture. Very nice.
看到你的新家具了,非常漂亮。
Monica: Yeah! Joey has the best boyfriend ever!
啊!Joey有个最~~~棒的"男"朋友!
Chandler: I kissed Kathy.
我吻了凯西。
Ross: What?
什么?
Monica: Oh God, are you serious?
真的还假的?
Phoebe: Does Joey know? ?
乔伊知道吗?
Chandler: No. Is there anyway, anyway you think he'll understand this?
你们认为有没有可能,他会理解这件事?
Monica: You obviously haven't screwed over a lot of your friends. Which we all appreciate.
你显然还没有背叛过你的朋友。这正是让我们都敬佩不已的。
Ross: You know the-the sad thing is, if you had told him how you felt before you kissed her, knowing Joey, he probably just would've just stepped aside.
不,最可悲的是,如果你在亲她之前告诉乔伊你的感受,我想乔伊肯定把她会让给你。
Chandler: Oh, don't say that! Don't say that. That's not true. Is it?
噢,不要告诉我!不要告诉我那是真的!
Phoebe: I think maybe, yeah.
我想可能,那是真的。
Monica: He loves you.
他爱你。
Chandler: Then why didn't you tell me to do that? !!
那你们怎么不告诉我?
Ross: I don't know- I-I said something to Phoebe.
我跟菲比聊过。
Phoebe: Yeah! No, that's right. And I thought it was a really good idea.
啊!不,哦是的。而且我认为那还真是个好主意。
Rachel: I know, remember that!
我就知道!
Monica: I remember you did.
我还记得!
Chandler: God! ! What am I gonna do? !
天哪!我该怎么办?
Rachel: Well, Chandler, you're gonna have to tell him.
哦,钱德,你得告诉他。
Chandler: Why? ! Why do I have to tell him? !
为什么?!为什么我非得告诉他?!
Rachel: Because you do.
因为你必须这么做。
Chandler: Yeah, I know.
是的,我知道。
Ross: Ok, would it be ok if I wrote a song about this?
嘿,我为此写首曲子,能不能让你好过点?
Rachel: I don't know if this is working out. I think...I think I wanna see other people.
我不知道这样下去行不行,我觉得,我想见其他人。
Wow. Didn't see that one coming. It's not that I don't enjoy this. I do. I just wanna see what else is out there. Hey Guy.
想不到会这样,不是我不喜欢这样,我喜欢,我只是想看看其他可能性。嘿,盖!
Guy: Hey.
嘿!
Rachel: What're you doing here?
盖,你怎么会来这里?
Guy: I work across the street.
我刚从对街过来。
Rachel: Oh, you know what? It turns out I'm gonna be free Sunday.
你知道吗?我星期天有空。
Guy: Ahh, you know? I wish you had called me. I-I just told 'em I'd work this weekend.
你应该早通知我,我刚同意周末加班。
Rachel: Oh, ok. Well, maybe next weekend.
好吧,那就下个周末。
Guy: Definitely! I'll see ya.
没问题,到时候见。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Guy: Yeah, you'll be talking to me never, because you're a freak who eats alone.
我不会再理你了,你是自己吃饭的怪人。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿。
Joey: Hey! Samboucha Margarita?
嘿,茴香玛格丽特?
Chandler: Is that a real thing?
是真的吗?
Joey: Well, we only had Samboucha, so, it is now.
我们只有茴香酒,所以是。
Chandler: Listen ah, Joe, I-I need to, I need to talk to you about something.
听着,乔伊,我有事要说。
Joey: What's up?
什么事?
Chandler: It's-it's about Kathy. Umm, uh, I like her. I like her a lot actually.
是凯西的事,我喜欢她,其实是非常喜欢。
Joey: You do?
真的?
Chandler: Yeah.
对。
Joey: Well, your timing couldn't be better. She's not my girlfriend anymore.
那你的时机正好,她不是我的女朋友了。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Yeah, she broke up with me.
她跟我分手了。
Chandler: Oh uh, when?
什么时候?
Joey: Just now, after acting class. At first I thought she was doing some kinda scene, that's why I let people watch.
就刚才,表演课后。开始我以为她只是在表演某个场景,我还叫大家来看。
Chandler: Oh, man, I am so sorry. Are you, are you ok?
太可惜了,你还好吗?
Joey: Well, I've been better, you know. But, I'm all right. So you like her, huh?
好多了,我没事,你喜欢她?
Chandler: Yes, but I-I uh, don't have to.
是的,但是我可以算了。
Joey: No-no, no-no it's uh, it's ok.
不,不,我没事的。
Chandler: Yeah?
真的?
Joey: Yeah. You know why? 'Cause you came to me first.
对,你知道为什么?因为你先来告诉我。
Chandler: Well, I thought that would be the best thing to do.
啊,我就知道我这么干没错。
Joey: But hey, listen just so you know, you might have your work cut out for you. Because when I talked to her, I kinda got the feeling that she's into some other guy. So...
注释:cut out for:适合于; 适合做某事; 准备。
但是,你听着,恐怕你还得努把力。因为我跟她谈的时候,我有种感觉,呃,她好像喜欢另一个人。所以......
Chandler: See uh, that's-that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. I-I think I know who the other guy is.
你知道么,这正是我想跟你谈的事情。我。我知道那个人是谁。
Joey: Who?
是谁?
Chandler: Oh. It's me. I'm the other guy.
是我,我就是那个人。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Yeah, I mean when you were late last night, Kathy and I got to talking, and one thing led to another and...
是的,昨晚你回来迟了,凯斯和我聊天,但是另一件事发生了......
Joey: And what? ! Did you sleep with her? !
就什么?你跟她上床了?
Chandler: No! No! No! I just kissed her.
没有!没有!我只是吻了她。
Joey: What? !! That's even worse! !
什么?那样更糟!
Chandler: How is that worse? !
怎么会更糟?
Joey: I don't know! But it's the same! !
我不知道,我不知道!但那都不行!
Chandler: Look, I'm sorry! But there's nothing I can do, I think I'm in love with her!
听着,我很抱歉!但我没办法,我已经深深爱上了她!
Joey: Who cares? ! You went behind my back? I would never do that to you!
谁管你?!你背后下刀子!我从未这样对你!
Chandler: You're right, I have no excuses! I was totally over the line.
你说得对,我无话可说 我完全过线了。
Joey: Over the line? ! You-you're-you're so far past the line, that you-you can't even see the line! The line is a dot to you!
过线?!你。你过线过。。过了这么多!你甚至。。甚至看不到线在哪!你根本就没管那条线!
Chandler: Yes. Yes! Right! And I feel horrible. You have to believe me!
是的!是的!我也知道这很糟糕。但你得相信我!
Joey: Oh my God. Is that why you bought all this stuff? !
哦,这就是你为什么买这么多家具?!
Well you know what, I will not watch your TV, I will not listen to your stereo, and there's a cinnamon raisin loaf in the new bread maker that I'm not gonna eat! You know why? !
哦,好吧,我不会再看你的电视,听你的音响。我也不会吃那条在你的新面包机里的肉桂葡萄面包!你知道为什么么?!
Chandler: Probably because...
可能是因为......
Joey: Because it's all tainted with your betrayal. From now on this apartment is empty for me! And I'm not happy about you either.
因为那些都因你的背叛行为而染上了污点!从现在起,我不会用你买的任何东西!而且也不会跟你一起玩了!
Joey: Oh, and just so you know, I made that bread for you.
哦,得让你知道,我是为你做得那个面包!
Phoebe: Oh my God, he's lost it. He's totally lost it.
哦天哪,他江郎才尽了,他的灵气荡然无存!
Monica: What?
什么?
Rachel: Phoebe, this's music that cannot get any worse. There are rats in the basement that are hanging themselves.
菲比,他的音乐本来就没有可取之处。地下室的老鼠们听了他的音乐都在上吊寻死!
Ross: Thank you, thanks. Yeah, I lost it. You know, I'm not gonna play anymore, would you, can you finish my set?
谢谢,谢谢。是的,我才思枯竭了。我不会再演奏了,你能,你能继续演奏下去么?
Phoebe: After that? Yeah! No, I mean if I can help. Yeah!
在此之后?当然!哦不,我是说如果我可以帮忙的话。
Ross: Yeah, like I could lose it.
呃,好像我真的没灵感了似的。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: I played bad on purpose guys.
我是有意演奏得佷差!
Monica: Ok, so you were trying to play bad this whole time.
是么?你这段时间一直是故意弹得这么难听呀?
Ross: Yeah-no, just that last song.
不,只有刚才那首。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:cut out for:适合于; 适合做某事; 准备。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们