老友记 第四季 第八集

FriendsS04E08

Part1
Sept. 7, 2019, 2:48 p.m.

Friends Season 4 Episode 8 : The one With Chandler in a Box.


老友记第4季第8集: 钱德勒到箱子里过节。

Joey: Hello.
喂。
Chandler: Hey, it's me. I know you can't stand to be in the same room as me, so I just thought I'd try and apologize over the phone. All...
嘿,是我。我知道你是不愿意和我一起住了但我还是想在电话里给你道歉。我......
Joey: Hello.
喂。
Chandler: Look I never should've kissed your girlfriend, and I'm...
我的确不应该去吻你的女朋友,但我......
Joey: Stop calling! !
别再打来了。
Voice: Hey! Hey! Hey! This is 92.3, WXRK, K-Rock calling for our $1,000 daily challenge.
这儿是92.3,WXRK来挑战我们每日的1000美元大奖吧。
Joey: All right!
好啊!
Voice: What is the name of your roommate who is very, very sorry and would do anything...
请问你那位非常抱歉,愿意为你做任何事的室友叫什么名字?
Joey: Damn it Chandler! Stop calling!
可恶!钱德,别再打来了。
Ross: Joey-Joey, it's Ross.
乔伊,我是罗斯。
Joey: Oh. Sorry man.
哦,对不起。
Ross: That's all right.
没关系。
Joey: What's up?
什么事?
Ross: Uh-not much. Uh I got, I got Chandler here and he's really really sorry-.
也没什么,钱德在我这边,他非常非常抱歉......
Chandler: Aww, turkey! Aww, giving thanks! Aww!
啊,火鸡!啊,感恩!啊!
Phoebe: Look everyone, it's the spirit of Thanksgiving!
看啊,这正是感恩节的真谛。
Rachel: So are things with you and Joey any better?
你跟乔伊好一点了吗?
Chandler: They couldn't be worse. I spent eight hours calling him last night, just trying to get him to talk to me.
糟糕透了,昨晚我给他拨了八个小时的电话想让他和我说话。
Rachel: Oh, wow, eight hours? So you could probably really use one of those plug-in telephone headsets huh?
八个小时?那你一定用的着那种配在电话上的小耳机?
Ross: Should we all expect Christmas gifts that can be stolen from your office?
你给我们的圣诞礼物就只能是你从办公室里偷来的小玩意么?
Rachel: You shouldn't.
没你的份。
Phoebe: Speaking of Christmas, umm since Monica and I are starting a new business and have like no money, umm, this year maybe we could do Secret Santa, and then we each only buy one gift.
说到圣诞节,莫妮卡和我刚开始新的生意没什么钱。今年可以来个秘密的圣诞,我们每人就买一个礼物。
And-and there's the added mystery of you know, who gets who.
这样还多了个神秘感看谁送给谁。
Ross: Who gets whom. I don't know why I do that. But it is correct.
谁送给谁,我不知道为什么这么做。但是也合理。
Monica: . Hey, what's this? What, it's all of your names. Let's pick!
这是什么?是你们的名字!来抽吧!
Joey: Hey what's going...
你们在......
Everybody: No Joey! ! Stay!
乔伊,不要走。
Monica: Joey come on! We're picking names for Secret Santa.
乔伊,快来,我们要抽签送礼物。
Joey: Ok. I invented Secret Santa. You know?
好啦,“秘密圣诞老人”是我发明的,你们知道吗?
Rachel: What are you laughing at? You're the one who said Die Hard was your idea.
你笑什么?你也说过《虎胆龙威》是你的构想。
Ross: It was! Don't make me show you the napkin!
本来就是,别逼我把纸巾拿出来。(意即这也是他的创意)
Rachel: Well, I'm gonna take a nap, turkey makes me sleepy.
我得睡一会火鸡让我感到困了。
Monica: We haven't eaten yet!
我们还没吃那。
Rachel: I know, but all that work you're doing to get it ready, And I just...
我知道,但你们一直在准备,那我就......
Chandler: Hey, by any chance did either of you pick uh Rachel for your secret Santa, 'cause I wanna trade for her.
你们谁打算送给瑞秋?因为我想送她个礼物。
Phoebe: I picked her! Oh thank God you want her! Ooh!
我选的她,谢天谢地你想要给她。
Chandler: Wow! Why do you wanna get rid of her so badly?
为什么你这么不想送她礼物?
Phoebe: Because she exchanges every gift she ever gets, it's like impossible to get her something she likes. Come on, let's trade!
因为她老是把她得的礼物拿去换了根本没法送给她她想要的东西来吧,咱俩换换!
Chandler: Oh that's not true! That's not true! I got her that backpack and she loved it!
不会的,不会的,她很喜欢我送她的那个背包的。
I remember how much she was crying the day that big dog ran off with it...
我还记得背包被那只大狗叼走的时候她哭的多伤心。
Oh, there was no big dog. All right this sucks 'cause I already got her this briefcase, and I had R.G. put on it...Her initials...
原来没有什么大狗不管这个了。我已经给她买了个皮包还在上面印上了R.G,她名字的首字母。
Phoebe: Ohh. Ok, I'm really bad at initials.
我很不会认缩写。
Monica: Wow! You got your shopping done early this year.
你今年礼物买得真早。
Chandler: Yeah well my Camel Cash was about to expire so...
我的骆驼香烟的兑奖卷快过期了,所以......
Monica: Maybe you can give it to somebody else. Ooh, like Ross Geller.
也许你可以送给别人,像罗斯盖勒。
Chandler: Aw, you know what though, it's kind of a girlie briefcase.
那是个女用公事包。
Monica: Who cares? He works in a museum!
那又怎样,他在博物馆上班。
Chandler: Hey, what time is it? The big game is about to start!
现在几点?球赛要开始了。
Phoebe: You don't have to do that, Ross and Joey aren't here, you can watch the parade if you want.
不必装了,罗斯乔伊不在,你可以看游♥行。
Chandler: Thanks.
谢了。
Monica: What is wrong with this freezer? ! Ow! Oowah! !
冷冻室出什么毛病了,嗷!嗷!
Phoebe: God, what happened? !
怎么了?
Monica: Oh my God, ice just got in my eye!
天啊,冰渣进我眼睛了!
Rachel: People are trying to sleep in here!
这里有人要睡觉。
Chandler: Monica got ice in her eye, and it hurts.
莫妮卡的眼睛被冰扎到很痛。
Phoebe: Open it up, let me see.
睁开,让我看看。
Monica: Oh, you know what, I can't, it really kills.
不行,太疼了。
Chandler: Well maybe you should put some ice on it.
那或许该放些冰块在上面。
Phoebe: Ooh, God, it looks bad.
看上去很严重。
Rachel: Honey, maybe we should take you to a doctor.
我们该带你去看医生。
Monica: No, my eye doctor is Richard! I can't go to him when I don't have a boyfriend!
我的眼科医生是瑞切德!我不能去找他,除非我有男朋友。
Chandler: He's really picky about his patients.
他对他的病人还真挑剔。
Phoebe: Ok, you've gotta go. What's his office number?
你必须得去,他办公室电话号码是多少?
Monica: Like I remember his office number! Speed dial 7.
好像我记得似的!快捷键7。
Phoebe: Hi! Yeah, I'm calling on behalf of Monica Geller's eye, and is um, is Richard Burke in today? He's out of town, but does she wanna see the on call doctor?
我在代表莫妮卡的眼睛说话,Richard Burke今天值班么?他出城了,那她愿意见其他医生么,随叫随到的?
Monica: Yes! !
好的!
Phoebe: Yes! She's very excited about that. Ok we'll be right in.
好,她听到这个非常兴奋,我们马上过去。
Chandler: Ok, so, uh, who's gonna-who's gonna take her in?
谁要带她去?
Rachel: I'll go. You can watch the parade.
我去,你去看游♥行。
Phoebe: So cool, 'til Monica gets back, it's like I'm head chef and I get to make all the decisions.
太酷了,莫妮卡回来之前我就是主管,所有决定都由我来做。
Ross: Hey-hey, I thought she told you to follow the recipe exactly!
嘿—嘿,我想她跟你说了让你按照食谱来。
Phoebe: Ok, get out of my kitchen!
滚出我的厨房!
Chandler: All right! Ok! I think I am making some progress with Joey, when I went into the apartment he went straight into his bedroom but he only slammed the door once!
我想我和乔伊之间取得进展了。我进房的时候,他径直回他的卧室但他只摔了一下门。
I mean yeah, he gave me the finger while doing it.
摔门的时候,对我比了中指。
Phoebe: All right I...I gotta call my mom and ask her a left-handed cooking question.
我得问我妈左手烹饪的问题,
I'm gonna be in there Awh, while I'm gone. Chandler, you're in charge!
我要进房里去,我不在的时候,钱德,你负责。
Ross: So listen, ah, I picked Monica for Secret Santa, but I'm already getting her something for Chanukah, I was wondering if you wanna switch.
我选了送莫妮卡东西,但我在光明节送过她了。你和我换换?
Chandler: Oh you know what, I was already trying to trade for ah, well, you.
知道么,我是想要送给你。
Ross: Really? ! Wow! That's-that's so nice, what-what're you gonna get me?
真的?真好,你要送我什么?
Chandler: I don't know R.G. , I was thinking something girlie for your office.
我不知道,R.G。本来想给你个办公室里用的女式用品。
Ross: Yeah, well maybe Phoebe will switch with me.
也许菲比会跟我换。
Chandler: Oh no-no-no, you don't wanna do that, then you're gonna get stuck with Rachel and she exchanges every gift she ever gets.
不,不,别去。不然你和瑞秋就麻烦了她总是把得到的礼物拿去换。
Ross: Oh, that's not true! I got her lots of stuff she never took back.
不可能,我送了她很多东西她都留着的。
Chandler: Like?
比如?
Ross: Like uh, that gold necklace I got her last year.
像我去年送她的金项链。
Chandler: When was the last time you saw her wear it?
比如,那个金项链,我去年送她的。
Ross: Well, she wore it all Christmas day, and then uh...
她圣诞节整天都戴着,然后......
Chandler: Big dog?
大狗?
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: What're you doing?
你在干什么?
Joey: I'm sending back all this stuff that Chandler bought out of guilt.
把钱德因内疚买的东西退回去。
Ross: Everything? Even the TV?
全部?包括电视?
Joey: No! I'm putting that in my room.
不!我把它放在我房间里了。
Ross: Listen, Joey, uh, I know what he did was wrong but don't you think you could at least hear the guy out?
听着乔伊,我知道他做的不对,但你不能听听他解释么?
Joey: Back when you and Rachel were together, if Chandler had kissed her, would you hear him out?
话说回来,当你和瑞秋在一起时要是钱德吻了她,你会听他解释吗?
Ross: It's a good point. So uh, how long are you gonna punish him?
有道理,你准备惩罚他多久?
Joey: Five years.
五年。
Ross: You've sentenced him? !
你还判了刑?
Joey: Hey! Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
嘿,若要人不知,除非己莫为。
Ross: Joey, the guy's your best friend.
他是你最要好的朋友。
Joey: No, was, my best friend. Anyway, I don't know why you're pushing for him so hard.
不,曾经是而已。不知道你为啥要替他说话。
With him out of the way as my best friend, there's a spot open.
他不再是我最好的朋友了。那就有另外的人来当了。
Ross: Oh, who? Me?
谁?我?
Joey: Yeah!
当然!
Ross: Wow! I am honored! You know what I'm gonna do as my first act as your best friend?
我真荣幸,你知道我作为朋友首先要做什么?
Joey: What?
什么?
Ross: I'd get you to talk to Chandler.
拉你去跟钱德说话。
Joey: All right. But if you weren't my best friend.
好吧。你如果不是我最好的朋友的话。
Kathy: Oh my God, is it really that bad?
天哪,真的那么严重?
IChandler: I walk into a room and he won't even talk to me, he just mumbles something in Italian. And I know he only knows the bad words.
我回房间他都不和我说话,他只是用意大利语在嘟囔,也只有他才懂那些骂人的词儿。
Kathy: I am so so sorry. I feel responsible.
真对不起,都是我不好。
Chandler: It's not your fault.
不是你的错。
Joey: Hey Gunther, have you uh, have you seen Chandler?
甘瑟,你有看见钱德吗?
Gunther: I thought you were Chandler. But umm, one of you is over there.
我一直以为你是钱德,你们其中一个在那边。
Kathy: Oh.
噢。
Chandler: Hey Joe.
嗨,乔伊。
Joey: va' fa Napoli!
(意大利语)
Doctor: I'll be right with you. Ok? Thanks for coming in.
请稍等一下,好吗?谢谢你过来。
Monica: Oh my God! How cute is the on call doctor?
天哪,这个候诊医生真帅。
Rachel: Ooh, so cute, that I'm thinking about jamming this pen into my eye.
是够帅,我都想把钢笔扔进我眼睛里了。
Rachel: You have the best luck with eye doctors!
你的眼科医生缘真好。
Monica: I know!
我知道。
Nurse: Dr. Burke will see you know.
柏克医生可以见你了。
Monica: Oh no-no, no, not Dr. Burke. Dr. Burke is out of town. The the on call doctor will see me now.
不不,Burke医生出城去了,现在我要看的是另一个医生。
Nurse: Dr. Richard Burke is out of town. Dr. Timothy Burke, his son, will see you now.
Richard Burke医生是出城了,但要给你看病的是Timothy Burke,他的儿子。
Dr. Timothy Burke: Ready?
准备好了吗?
Chandler: Hey! I'm sorry! That- where are you going?
嘿!我很抱歉,那是......你要去哪里?
Joey: My folks.
我爸妈家。
Chandler: Oh, uh, when-when're you coming back?
什么时候回来?
Joey: I don't know. I might stay there for a few days while I look for an apartment.
不知道,在家待一段时间,去找个新房子住。
Chandler: What? !
什么?
Joey: Yeah, you know uh, at first I thought we could talk about this you know, work it out, but uh, seeing you two together I don't uh...
起初我还以为咱俩能就此事谈谈,然后和好,但一看到你俩在一起,我就......
Chandler: Hey, look, what do you want me to say? Do you want me to say that I'll stop seeing her?
那你想让我说什么?你想让我说我不会再去见她?
Joey: Look, it's not about her. Ok? But seeing you two together just reminds me what you did.
跟她无关,好吗?一看到你俩就让我想起你的所作所为。
And I don't wanna live with someone who doesn't know what it is to be a friend. So, I'll see you.
我不会和一个不知道怎么去做别人朋友的人住在一起,那我告辞了。
Chandler: Hey, look, I know, what it is to be a friend, I just-I screwed up!
我知道怎么去当一个朋友,我只是,只是没做到。
Joey: Yeah! You did! And that's why I'm leaving.
是没做到,所以我要搬走。
Chandler: All right look, if you're not gonna stay for me, then at least stay for them!
你不为我留下来至少为它们留下来。
Ok, they have had a very difficult year! What with the robbery and all! And that chick used to be very cute!
它们这1年很不顺,还被抢。小鸡本来很可爱的。
Joey: When that guy was robbing us, and I was locked in the entertainment unit for like six hours, you know what I was doing in there all that time? I was thinking about how I let you down!
那个家伙在抢我们东西的时候,我被锁在柜子里达6个小时。你知道我当时在干嘛吗?我是在想我多么的对不起你。
Chandler: Wow.
哇哦。
Joey: Yeah! But if I would've know what kind of friend you were gonna turn out to be, I wouldn't've worried about it so much! See you around!
但要是早知道你是这种所谓的朋友我才不会那样做,再见!
Chandler: All right, wait! Come on! Just wait one second! There has to be something that I can do! Something!
等等,就等一下。再给我个机会。
If we still had that entertainment unit I would get in it for six hours and think about how I let you down.
要是还有那个柜子,我宁愿在里面待上6个小时,在里面想我是怎样的对不起你。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: We got a box.
我们有一个箱子。
Tim: I remember the last time I saw you, it was the morning I left for college. And you were just standing outside the Dairy Queen.
我还记得最后一次看到你,在我离家去学校的那天早上,你当时站在Dairy Queen的外边。
Monica: Just probably waiting for it to open.
我可能是在等它开门。
Tim: I gotta tell you, you look great now.
你现在好漂亮。
Monica: You look great too.
你也很帅。
Tim: You're an excellent patient!
你真是个与众不同的病人!
Monica: So how does it look?
伤痕明显么?
Tim: Well, you've got a little scratch on your cornea, you're gonna have to wear a patch for a couple of days.
角膜上还有点伤,你得带个眼罩保护两三天。
Monica: Like a pirate? !
像海盗那样?
Tim: If that helps you.
如果你非要这么说的话。
Monica: Umm, so how long you've been working with your dad? Come on, one of us had to mention him.
你和你父亲一起工作多久了?别这样,咱俩总有一个要提起他。
Tim: I moved back here a couple of months ago.
我是2个月前搬回来的。
Monica: Big family dinner tonight?
晚上要家庭聚餐?
Tim: Uh.
额。
Monica: No way!
不是吧!
Tim: I was gonna have Thanksgiving at my girlfriend's.
我本来打算在女朋友家过感恩节的。
Monica: Oh.
哦。
Tim: But we broke up.
但我们分手了。
Monica: Oh?
啊?
Tim: She-she wasn't ready for a serious commitment.
她对恋爱本身态度并不严肃。
Monica: Oh. So you made her walk the plank? Guy-ah matey?
注释:walk the plank:就是海盗他们逼着别人走上一块凸出船身板,一步一步跳进水里。因为Monica一会要带上眼罩了,学海盗说话。
所以你把她从甲板上弄下去了是吧,水手?
Tim: You're not wearing the patch yet.
你还没戴眼罩呢。
Monica: I know.
我知道。
Ross: He's coming here for Thanksgiving?
他要来过感恩节?
Rachel: I know, it's sick.
我觉得这样不好。
Monica: Why is it sick?
有什么不好的?
Rachel: Because it's Richard's son! It's like inviting a Greek tragedy over for dinner!
因为他是瑞切德的儿子!简直是把希腊悲剧故事邀请来了。
Monica: Ok if it were Greek I would be blind in both eyes. Come on I like him because he's handsome and he's nice and smart and...handsome.
如果是希腊人,我会把两只眼睛都弄瞎,我喜欢他的英俊、体帖 聪明和,英俊。
Hey come on, Phoebe, you understand, don't you?
菲比,你了解吧?
Phoebe: Yeah, I can see why I'd be your best shot but, no. Sorry, I think it's twisted.
可以说是,但做为你好友就得说,不。对不起,但我认为你把事情弄乱了。
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: What's twisted?
什么事乱了?
Monica: Me going out with Richard's son.
我跟理查的儿子交往。
Joey: Ewwwww! ! Ew! Ew! Ew!
恶心!
Chandler: Sounds like a really bad idea to me.
听起来是不怎么样。
Rachel: Is he ok in there?
他在里面没事儿吧?
Joey: He's fine!
他很好!
Ross: Hey, you know, Mon, if things worked out between you and Richard's son, you'd be able to tell your kids, that you slept with their grandfather.
要是你和Richard的儿子真的成了,你就能对你们的孩子说你和他们的祖父上过床。
Monica: Fine! Judge all you want to but, married a lesbian, left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire, living in a box! !
好,我会考虑你们的话,不过和女同性恋结婚,在婚礼上逃跑,迷上滑冰舞的同性恋,把女伴的腿扔进火里,住在箱子里!
Rachel: So now, what exactly is the point of the box?
那么,这个箱子是什么用意?
Joey: Chandler?
钱德勒?
Chandler: The meaning of the box is threefold. One, it gives me the time to think about what I did.
箱子的用意有三点。一、在里面好好反思我的所作所为。
Two, it proves how much I care about my friendship with Joey. And three, it hurts!
二、说明我是多么在乎和Joey的友谊。三、很不舒服!
Rachel: And-and if he stays in the box you guys would be friends again?
他关在里面,你们就能和好?
Joey: Let's just say it's a start.
这是个开始。
Ross: Oh hey! Hey uh, you remember the necklace I gave you last year? Can I see it?
记得我去年送你的项链吗?可以给我看吗?
Rachel: Why?
为什么?
Ross: I just wanna check something.
我只是想看一下。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Ross: Now, we'll see.
等着瞧吧。
Chandler: Air hole! Air hole! !
气孔!气孔!
Rachel: Here it is! I love it. I wear it all the time.
在这里,我很喜欢,我常戴。
Ross: The necklace I got you was gold, this is silver.
我送的是金项链,这是银的。
Rachel: Huh, well, maybe, it uh, it changed.
也许它,变了。
Ross: Oh my God! You actually exchanged it!
天哪,你真的拿去换。
Rachel: Well isn't it better that I exchanged it for something that I enjoy and that I can get a lot of use out of?
我把它换成我喜欢的,更有用的东西这样不好吗?
Ross: What did you get?
你换了什么?
Rachel: Credit.
换购金额。
Monica: I'll get it! I'll get it! I'll get it! I'll get it! I'll get it! I'll get it! I'll get it! I'll get it! I'll get it! I'll get it! Hi, Tim.
我来开我来开......嗨,提姆。
Tim: Hi.
嗨!
Monica: Thank you. Ok, come meet my friends. This is uh, Phoebe.
谢谢,来见我的朋友,这是菲比。
Tim: Hi, nice to meet you.
幸会。
Monica: And Joey.
这是乔伊。
Joey: Hey!
嗨。
Tim: Hi, Joey.
乔伊,你好。
Monica: My brother, Ross.
我哥哥罗斯。
Ross: Hey.
你好。
Monica: And Rachel. That's Chandler.
还有瑞秋,那是钱德勒。
Chandler: How do you do.
你好。
Tim: What's...
他怎么......
Monica: Umm, well, he's...
呃,他在......
Joey: He's doing some thinking!
他在反省。
Chandler: What happened? What happened? !
怎么了?怎么了?
Joey: You kissed my girlfriend!
你亲了我的女朋友。
Rachel: Ooh, I like those sunglasses.
欧,我喜欢那些太阳镜。
Ross: Like 'em, like 'em? Or, I'd like to get store credit for that amount like 'em?
喜欢它们?还是喜欢它们带来的换购金额?
Rachel: Va' fa Napoli!
Va' fa Napoli!
Monica: All right everybody, this turkey is ready!
各位,火鸡准备好了!
Tim: Where can I wash up?
哪里可以洗手?
Monica: Here, let me show you. Ok, the towels are hanging next to the sink, and umm, you can use the fancy soap.
这儿,我指给你看毛巾在水池旁边你能用那块特级肥皂。
Tim: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: Fancy soap? I thought we were saving that for the Pope!
特级肥皂?我还以为是为教皇准备的。
Monica: See he's nice. Right?
他不错,是吧?
Phoebe: Yeah, but Monica, do you really wanna be in a relationship where you can actually use the phrase, "That's not how your dad used to do it."
是的,不过Monica,你是否想过发展下去你就能这么说话了“你父亲以前可不这么做”。
Tim: Wow! Everything looks great! Where should I sit?
看起来好好吃,我坐哪里?
Monica: I saved you a seat.
我帮你留了位置。
Rachel: Sick-sick-sick-sick.
变态变态变态变态。
Phoebe: Oh, I'll get it.
我来开门。
Chandler: Gotcha!
上当了!
Joey: That doesn't sound like thinking to me!
这不像是在为我反思!
Chandler: Sorry!
对不起!
Joey: You know I don't think you should be talking at all in there! I think you got too much thinking to do to be talking and making jokes!
我可不认为你应该说话,反思那么多事情你应该没空说话和开玩笑!
Chandler: Ok, ok, you got it!
好,好,遵命。
Rachel: Ross, can you pass me the yams?
罗斯,把蕃薯给我好吗?
Ross: Sure! Oh, and Joey's got the mashed potatoes if you want to exchange them.
当然!乔伊还有土豆泥,如果你想和他换的话。
Rachel: Will you stop? ! What is the matter with you? !
别说这个了好吗?你到底怎么了?
Monica: Oh-ho-ho, we've got company.
我们有同伙了。
Ross: There's nothing the matter with me. See, I'm not completely devoid of sentiment, see, I have feelings.
我没什么事儿,可我不缺乏情感,我有感受的。
Rachel: Ok, fine.
好,很好。
Chandler: You can't tell, but I'm trying to break the tension by mooning you guys!
注释:moon:以屁股示人(在公共场所进行的恶作剧或侮辱)。
你们都哑巴了吧,我打算在你们面前露屁股来缓解一下气氛。
Joey: All right, look! If this is just a big joke to you, then forget about it, all right? ! This means something to me!
如果这对你来说是个玩笑,那么把它忘了吧,好吗?这对我不是玩笑。
And if it doesn't mean anything to you, then you should get out of there, otherwise you're just an idiot in a box!
你要是觉得无所谓,那你马上走,除非你是个愿意呆在箱子里的傻瓜。
Chandler: You're right, I'm sorry! This-this means a lot to me! I want you to be my friend again! I swear, I won't say another word tonight.
你说的对,我错了!这事对我很重要,我要让你重新成为我的朋友,我发誓,今晚不再说一个字了。
Joey: So are you gonna start taking this thing seriously?
那么你打算严肃对待了?
Chandler: Absolutely!
没错!
Joey: That sounds like another word to me! Are you gonna take this seriously? Ok.
又说话了!你打算严肃对待了吗?好。
Rachel: Don't say that I have no sentiment! This is a movie stub from our first date!
不要说我没有情感,这电影票根是我们第一次约会时的。
This is an eggshell from the first time you made me breakfast in bed!
蛋壳是你第一次为我做早点时的。
This is from the museum the first time we...were together.
这个是从博物馆拿的第一次我们,在一起的时候。
Ok, maybe I exchange gifts sometimes, but I keep the things that matter!
也许我是常把礼物换掉但我留下了有意义的!
Ross: I don't know what to say, I'm sorry. Though, you're not supposed to take these.
不知道该说什么好,对不起。不过,你不该把这个拿走。
It's like a million years old, we, we actually, we have people looking for that.
它有差不多百万年的历史事实上,我们还派人去找过。
Tim: Hey...mind if I smoke?
我可以抽烟吗?
Monica: Care if I die? No. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Go ahead and smoke. Ooh, this always happens.
担心我会死吗?开玩笑的,你抽吧。老是会卡住。
Tim: Here, let me help.
让我来。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢。
Tim: You-you have a very beautiful...eye.
你的眼睛,很漂亮。
Monica: You know all my friends think this is weird.
我朋友都觉得这样很怪。
Tim: Even the one in the box?
包括箱子里那个?
Monica: It's not weird, is it?
这样不会很怪吧?
Tim: You know I-I thought it was gonna be weird, I mean I almost called and canceled, but it really isn't.
我也这么想过,我甚至要打电话说我不来了,但是事实上挺好。
Monica: I know! I mean it's like me and your dad, that's a totally separate thing.
我的意思是咱们现在和我与你父亲的过去完全是两码事。
Tim: Oh, I totally agree.
我完全同意。
Monica: I mean, we're just two people who find each other very attractive. Right?
我们只是两个喜欢上对方的人对吗?
Tim: What?
怎么了?
Monica: Nothing. Nothing.
没事,没事。
Tim: No-no really, was-was that not ok?
真的,吻的不好?
Monica: No-no-no that was good, it was, that was uh, that was a goood kiss...
不不不,很好那是个,呃,甜蜜的吻......
Tim: Oh my God! It didn't remind you of...
天哪!它让你想到......
Monica: Oh don't say it!
别说了!
Tim: No, but it did! Didn't it? !
但是有,对吧?
Monica: Yeah!
对!
Tim: Oh man! !
哦,天啊!!
Monica: I know!
我知道!
Monica: Oh my god. I am sorry, I am. .so sorry.
对不起,我真的很抱歉。
Tim: It's ok. I mean, it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a little emotional scarring.
没关系,少了感情纠葛就不叫感恩节。
Monica: Oh. You know what's even worse? My friends were right.
更糟的是,我朋友说得对。
Tim: You know what the worst thing is for me, is that you actually remind me of a younger version of...my mom.
最糟的是,我觉得你就像年轻的我妈。
Joey: I'll get it.
我来开。
Kathy: Oh.
哦。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Kathy: Hey. Listen, I want you to know how sorry I am...
听着,我真的很抱歉......
Joey: That's ok. Chandler's the one I'm mad at so-
没关系,我气的是钱德。
Kathy: Well, I'm-I'm still sorry. Is he here?
我还是很抱歉,他在吗?
Joey: In the box.
在箱子里。
Kathy: Chandler?
钱德勒?
Phoebe: Oh, he-he can't talk right now.
哦,他现在不能说话。
Kathy: Why not? What's going on?
为什么?怎么了?
Phoebe: Well he's-he's trying to show Joey how much he means to him.
他想表示他很重视乔伊。
Kathy: By being in a box?
所以窝在箱子里?
Rachel: Joey had reasons.
乔伊有他的理由。
Phoebe: They were threefold.
有三重意义。
Kathy: Oh. Well uh, you not being able to talk might actually make this, easier. Listen umm...
你不能讲话,这样倒也好,听着......
Kathy: Listen, I don't wanna be someone who comes between two best friends.
我不想当一个搅乱两个好朋友的人。
I just, I can't stand seeing what this is doing to you guys, and I don't wanna be the cause of that.
我真不忍心看到会发生在你们身上的事情,也不想是因为我。
So, I don't think we can see each other anymore. I'm gonna go to my mom's, in Chicago, I'm gonna stay there for a while.
所以,我想我们还是不要见面了,我要去我妈妈家,在芝加哥,待一阵子。
Kathy: I think this could've be something really amazing, but you know this is probably for the best. You know?
这么做是让人感到惊讶,但你知道这样是最好的解决办法你知道么?
Kathy: I'm gonna miss you. Goodbye, Chandler.
我会想你的,再见,钱德勒。
Joey: Open the box! !
打开箱子吧!!
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Joey: He can still catch her! Come on, get out of there! Get outta there!
他还追得上她,快出来啦。
Chandler: So?
所以?
Joey: Yeah, we're gonna be fine! Get out!
我们没事啦,出来啦。
Chandler: Yeah?
真的?
Joey: Yeah, you did some real good thinking in there.
对,你好好反省过了。
Chandler: Man, this is...
哥们,这......
Joey: Now go! 'Cause you can still catch her! And Merry Christmas from your Secret Santa!
赶紧走!你还能追上她!圣诞快乐!
Joey: All right, who got Chandler? 'Cause I uh, need to trade.
谁抽到钱德?我要换。
Rachel: Oh, he sees her!
他看到她了。
Monica: Oh, he's catching up to her!
他在追她。
Phoebe: Oh, she sees him! Oh, they're hugging!
她看见他了!他们抱在一起了!
Ross: He's taking her purse!
他在拿她的钱包!
Joey: Uhh, that's not them. I'm gonna go call the police.
不是他们,我得去叫警察。
Phoebe: Oh, there they are!
他们在那儿!
Phoebe: All right, get a room.
快去开房间吧。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:walk the plank:就是海盗他们逼着别人走上一块凸出船身板,一步一步跳进水里。因为Monica一会要带上眼罩了,学海盗说话。
注释:moon:以屁股示人(在公共场所进行的恶作剧或侮辱)。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们