Cheryl: So, thank you for the delicious dinner.
那么,谢谢你这顿美味的晚餐。
Ross: You're welcome for a delicious dinner.
不客气。
Phoebe: Hey, what're you guys looking at?
你们在看什么?
Chandler: Ross and the most beautiful girl in the world.
罗斯和世界最漂亮的姑娘。
Phoebe: Yeah, come to papa.
对,到爸爸这儿来。
Ross: I know!
我知道!
Monica: Probably the only time I'll ever say this, but did you see the ass on her?
也许只有一次,不过我会一直这么说,但是你注意她的屁♥股了么?
Chandler: Where did you, when did you, how did you...How did you get a girl like that?
你从哪儿,你什么时候,你怎么...... 你怎么把这样的姑娘搞到手的?
Rachel: Yeah, so what is she, like a...like a spokesmodel, or an aerobics instructor, what?
对,她是不是,比如代言模特,或者有氧操教练什么的?
Ross: Actually she's a paleontology doctoral candidate, specializing in the Cenozoic era.
实际上她是古生物学博士候选人,专攻新生代。
Chandler: Ok, but that's, like, the easiest era.
好的,这听起来像最简单的领域。
Ross: I've seen her at work, but I always figured, ah-huh?
我和她在工作上认识,但我一直考虑...... 嗯哼?
But, uh, I made her dinner. We had a great time. And we're going out again tomorrow.
我请了她晚饭,我们在一起很愉快。我们约好明天一起出去。
Rachel: Well maybe she and her friends are just having a contest to see who can bring home the biggest geek.
也许只是她和她的朋友比赛,谁能带回来最滑稽的小丑。
Ross: Fine by me, hope she wins.
我无所谓,祝她胜利。
Joey: Hey, we should have a contest. Yeah. See who can bring home the most beautiful woman.
嘿,我们应该也来场比赛,看谁带回来的女生最漂亮。
Chandler: It's a good idea, Joe. We could call it life.
好主意,乔伊,名称就叫“真实人生”。
Chandler: Hi. You guys have any wrapping paper?
嗨,你们有包装纸么?
Phoebe: Oh! Is it for my birthday present?
是为了我的生日礼物么?
Chandler: Pheebs, it was your birthday, like, months ago.
你生日都过了1个月。
Phoebe: Yeah, but remember you said you ordered something special, and it just hasn't come yet?
好的,但是你应该记得,你答应过安排一些特别的,但是现在还没有出现过。
Chandler: Well, I have a call-in about that.
好的,我打个电话去问问。(call-in指电台节目有听众打电话进来,或是打入客服电话)
Phoebe: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: Actually, this is for Kathy's birthday. It's an early edition of her favorite book.
实际上,这是为凯茜的生日准备的。这是她最喜欢的书的的早期版本。
Rachel: Oh, The Velveteen Rabbit! Oh my God, when the boy's love makes the rabbit real!
哦,《绒毛兔子》!我的天,男孩的爱会把它变成真兔子!
Chandler: Ok, but don't touch it, because you fingers have destructive oils.
好,别摸,你的手有油污。
Rachel: Huh. Well, then you'd better keep it away from Ross's hair. So this is pretty rare. How did you get that?
呵,好,那你最好拿它离罗斯的头发远点这应该非常罕见。你怎么弄到的?
Chandler: Oh, it wasn't a big deal. I just went to a couple of bookstores, talked to a couple of dealers...called a couple of the author's grandchildren.
哦,不算什么大事。我只是去几家书店,问几个书商...... 打电话给作者的孙子。
Rachel: Oh, honey, that's so sweet.
哦,亲爱的,这真是甜蜜。
Phoebe: Yeah, and what a great way to say, "I secretly love you, roommate's girlfriend!"
对,一个伟大的方法去表明,我暗恋你,室友的女朋友!
Chandler: It doesn't say that. Does it?
这不代表这个意思,对么?
Ross: How do you think it's gonna look when you get her something incredibly meaningful and expensive and her boyfriend Joey gives her an orange?
你会怎么看?看起来你送她的礼物难以置信,意味深长而且价值不菲,而她的男朋友乔伊可能只送她一个橘子。
Chandler: Ok, all right, I'll just uh, make sure that uh, Joey gets her something really great.
好,我只是确认一下,乔伊会送她更好的东西。
Phoebe: It's gotta be better than that book. Oo! Like a crossbow!
会比这本书好,喔,就象弓!
Monica: Yeah, once again, I am sorry. Thank you. Bye. I just had to turn down a job catering a funeral for sixty people.
对,我再次说声抱歉,谢谢。再见。我刚回掉了一件工作,给一个60人的葬礼提♥供饮食。
Rachel: Oh my God! What happened?
天哪,出了什么事?
Monica: Sixty guests.
是60个“客人”。
Ross: So, uh, why did you have to turn it down?
你为什么要推掉?
Monica: Because I don't have the money or the equipment to handle something that big on such short notice. I mean there's no way.
因为我没有钱,也没有设备在这么短的时间里准备这么多的东西。我是说,这不可能。
Phoebe: Wow, what is with all the negativity? God, you sound like Moni-can't, not Moni-can...
喔,怎么全都否定了?你听起来象是"莫妮卡什么都不行",而不是那个"莫妮卡什么都行"......
Moni-ca. Look, you know, you have been playing around with this catering thing for over three years. Do you want to be a caterer or not?
莫妮卡。你看,你已经做承包宴会这样的工作大约3年了,你想成为宴会承包商么?你到底想不想当宴会厨师?
Monica: I don't know.
我不知道。
Phoebe: There you go, that's the spirit! Ok! Now, if you need money, I will lend you money, but just get moving!
对,就是这样,精神起来!好的,如果你现在需要钱,我会借给你,不过你要立刻行动!
Monica: Really? Because I need like $500 for all the food and the supplies and stuff.
真的?我需要5百元来购买为全部食物,设备和原料。
Phoebe: Ok! It's worth it, if it'll get you moving. You haven't worked in months.
好,能让你行动起来就值得,你都好几个月没工作了。
Monica: Well, you're not working either.
你也是。
Phoebe: Yes, but I'm doing this.
是啊,但是我可以放债。
Monica: Yeah, that'd be great! Thank you!
太好了,谢谢!
Joey: Hey!
嗨。
Everyone: Hey.
嗨。
Kathy: Can I borrow the keys to your apartment?
我能借你公寓的钥匙么?
Joey: Why?
为什么?
Joey: You can pee here!
你可以在这里尿啊。
Kathy: Ahahaha...haha. yes I can, of course. Excuse me.
啊哈哈。我可以,当然,不好意思。
Chandler: It's ok, the duck's using our bathroom anyway.
没问题,鸭子也经常用我们的洗手间。
Chandler: Hey Joe! What're you getting Kathy for her birthday?
嗨乔!你为凯茜的生日准备了什么?
Joey: We've only been going out for a couple of weeks, do you think I gotta get her something?
我们刚约会了几个星期,你真认为我应该送她东西?
Everyone: Yeah!
要啊。
Rachel: Yes, you have to get her something, and it should be something really nice.
是的,你应该送她东西,送她非常好的东西。
Joey: Oh, I know..
哦,我知道了......
Rachel: And not one of your coupons for an hour of "Joey Love."
而且不是一小时"与乔伊做♥爱"的优待券。
Phoebe: Ooo, a crossword! Can I help?
填字游戏!我可以帮忙吗?
Rachel: No! I'm sorry, honey, it's just that last week I got all but three answers and I really wanna finish a whole one without any help.
不!对不起,亲爱的,上个星期我就只差3个答♥案了,而且我非常想自己完成它。
Phoebe: Fine. But you can't help me develop my new universal language.
好,但是你也不能帮我开发新的世界语。
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey, how'd it go?
嗨,怎么样了?
Monica: Oh my God, it was the best funeral ever! I mean, everyone loved the food, and guess what? I even got another funeral for tomorrow.
天啊,这一定是有史以来最好的葬礼!所有人都喜欢这些食物,而且你猜怎么样?我承包了明天的另一个葬礼。
the dead-guy-from-today's best friend. I mean, it is like I am the official caterer for that accident!
今天那个死鬼的最好朋友的。我是说,这件事让我看上去象是职业葬礼承办商!
Phoebe: Mon! I'm so happy for you!
莫!我真为你高兴!
Monica: Thanks. Like, check out my new catering stuff. Look at this! I'm an omelet station! Omelet? Made to order!
谢谢。看看我的新设备。看这个!我是个煎蛋卷站!煎蛋卷?按秩序来!
Phoebe: I'll have one, please. Plus my money.
我也点一份,还有我的钱。
Monica: Oh. Well, I didn't realize that you needed it back right away.
哦。好的,我觉得你不是立刻需要它。
I mean, you told me to go and be a caterer. So I went. I beed. I mean, I...I used it to buy all this stuff.
我是说,你叫我当个宴会承包商。所以我做了,我的意思是,我......我把它们都花了,买了这些。
Rachel: Aborigine! ! Oh...no.
“原住民”!
Monica: But look- I got another job tomorrow, so I'll pay you back with the money I make from that.
但是,你看,我已经找到了明天的工作,那么我可以把明天挣到的钱还给你。
Phoebe: Oh. Ok. Woo, sorry I acted like a bank.
哦。好的。哦,不好意思,我表现的象个银行。
Monica: Ok.
没事。
Rachel: Aborigine! Oh, no, I tried that already.
“原住民”!不对,刚才就试过了。
Ross: Huh...
哦......
Cheryl: Um, would you like to come in?
哦,想不想进去?
Ross: Did homo-erectus hunt with wooden tools?
直立人用木头工具狩猎么?
Cheryl: According to recent findings!
最新证据显示是的。
Cheryl: Here Mitzi! Here Mitzi!
过来米兹!过来米兹!
Ross: Uh, Mitzi is...
哦,米兹是......
Cheryl: My hamster. I hope she's ok, I haven't seen her in a while. Have a seat.
我的老鼠。希望她没事,我有段时间没看到她了,坐。
Ross: Uh...Oh hey, do you, uh...do you have any, um, Cinnamon Fruit Toasties?
哦,哦嘿,你,哦你有没有肉桂吐司吗?
Cheryl: What?
什么?
Ross: Well, I do! Why don't we go back to my place, light a couple of candles, break open a box of Cinnamon Fruit Toasties, uh...
好的,我有!为什么咱们不去我那儿,点上几根蜡烛,打开一盒肉桂吐丝,嗯。
Cheryl: I'd rather not.
还是不要好了。
Ross: Oh, yeah, why not?
为什么?
Cheryl: Ok, um, don't take this the wrong way, but your place kind of has a weird smell.
好的,你别太在意,你房间里有一股怪味。
Monica: Oh, is everything in the car?
哦,东西都装上车了?
Phoebe: Yes. Did you settle the bill?
对,你整理好帐单了?
Monica: No. I hate this part.
没有。我恨这部分工作。
Phoebe: Oh. Aw. Oh, look what we almost left.
哦,看看我们差点还忘了什么。
Monica: No, that's not mine.
那不是我的。
Phoebe: Oh, all right. Oh! Look what we almost took!
哦,好吧。哦!看看我们差点拿了什么!
Monica: Excuse me, Mrs. Burkart? Well, we're all cleaned up in the kitchen.
对不起,巴卡特夫人,我们已经把厨房打扫完了。
Mrs. Burkart: Aww, good. Thank you.
很好,谢谢你。
Monica: Um, and, well there's just the...the the small matter of the um...
还有一件小事......
Mrs. Burkart: Dear?
什么事?
Monica: Just the matter of...payment?
就是......费用的事。
Mrs. Burkart: Jack used to handle the finances!
钱都是杰克在管。
Phoebe: You get it?
拿到了吗?
Monica: No, but I made a widow cry! See you in hell!
没有,但是把那寡妇惹哭了,我们地狱再见吧!
Rachel: You know what we should all do? Go see a musical.
你知道我们应该去干什么?去看音乐剧。
Chandler: Sure...
当然......
Rachel: You know which one we should see? The 1996 Tony award winner.
你知道我们应该去看谁?1996年托尼奖获得者。
I mean that one's gotta be good. Do you happen to know the name of that one?
你知道那人叫什么名字么?
Chandler: I don't know...um, Grease?
我不知道,呃,格雷斯?
Rachel: No....
不是。
Chandler: Rent?
伦特?
Rachel: Yes! Rent!
对!伦特!
Chandler: Ok, so when do you wanna go?
好,那么你打算什么时候去?
Rachel: What? Oh, I'm sorry, I can't, I'm busy.
什么?哦,对不起,我不能去,我很忙。
Joey: Hey. Man, it is so hard to shop for girls.
天哪,女孩子的礼物真难买。
Chandler: Yes, it is, at OfficeMax.
是的,没错,尤其是去马克斯商店(办公用品连锁店)。
Rachel: What did you get her?
你买了什么?
Chandler: A pen.
一支笔。
Joey: It's two gifts in one. It's a pen that's also a clock! Huh?
这是两件礼物。这是支笔,也是个表!啊?
Chandler: Huh-huh! You can't give her that.
哈哈!你不能送她这个。
Joey: Why not?
为什么?
Chandler: Because she's not eleven! And it's not the seventh night of Hanukkah!
因为她不是11岁!而且这也不是光明节的第七夜!(在这一夜要玩寻找小东西的游戏)
Rachel: Ok, honey, what he means by that, is...while this is a very nice gift, maybe it's just not something a boyfriend gives?
好的,亲爱的,他的意思是这应该是件非常好的礼物,应该是适合男朋友送她的。
Joey: Sure it is! She needs a pen for work, she's writing, she turns it over..."Whoa! It's time for my date with Joey!"
这当然是!她工作的时候需要笔,她写字的时候,把笔转过来,哇!到了我和乔伊约会的时间了!
Chandler: All right, look, look. What did...what did you get for Angela Delveccio for her birthday?
好,好,安琪拉。德尔维琪生日的时候你送的什么?
Joey: She didn't have a birthday while we were going out.
我们约会的那段时间没有她生日。
Chandler: For three years?
整整3年?
Joey: Look, it's too late, and I got an audition. I can't shop anymore! I...
太晚了,而且我还要去参加选角,我已经不能再逛商店了!我......
Chandler: All right. I will go out and I will try to find something for her, ok?
好,我出去给她买件礼物,如何?
Joey: Thanks, man. And oh, while you're at it, could you get her a card?
多谢,兄弟。哦,既然你已经去了,能不能顺便送她张卡?
Chandler: Would you like me to write her a little poem as well?
你是否希望我最好再写首诗送她?
Joey: Or...just get a card that has a poem already in it.
或是买张印了诗的卡片。
Rachel: Oh, so it's a card but it's also a poem-holder.
那是一张卡片,也是一页诗。
Phoebe: But no, you have to get our money!
但是,莫,你拿了我们的钱。
Monica: Oh, Phoebe, she couldn't stop crying! With those thick glasses, her tears looked giant.
哦,菲比,她不停的哭!从那些厚眼镜片里看,她的泪珠特别的大。
Phoebe: I know, it's tough. You know, first thing I did after my mother's funeral was?
我知道,这很难。你知道我母亲葬礼后我做的第一件事是什么?
Monica: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Pay the caterer! Look, I've had a lot of jobs, ok, and there are some people who just always try to get out of paying.
付钱给承包宴会的人!我在工作经常碰到这种事,有些人不打算付钱。
It's either, you know, "that massage wasn't long enough, or, "I don't recognize any of those songs," or, you know, "these sombreros aren't big enough. Bad little white girl!"
比如说,你知道,"按♥摩时间好像不够长"或者,"我并不认可这些歌,"或者,你知道,这些宽边帽不怎么大,坏坏的白人小姑娘!
Monica: Ok. So what do you...you think she's faking?
好的,那么你认为她是在装?
Phoebe: Well, it seems like there weren't any tears till you showed her the bill.
是的,看上去在你给她看帐单之前好像没什么眼泪。
Monica: Phoebe, she sounded pretty upset to me.
菲比,她的声音真的让我难受。
Mrs. Burkart: You're a grand old flag, you're a high-flying flag, and forever in peace may you wave...
(唱歌......)
Phoebe: She seems fine now.
现在似乎没事了。
Mrs. Burkart:...emblem of the land I love. The home of...
(唱歌......)
Joey: So, you just left? Her place was really that bad?
那么,你真的离开了?她的房间真的这么差?
Ross: You know how you throw your jacket on a chair at the end of the day?
你知道,每天回家时把夹克扔到椅子上。
Joey: Hmm.
嗯。
Ross: Well, like that, only instead of a chair, it's a pile of garbage.
好的,就象这样,有件东西取代了椅子,是一堆垃圾。
And instead of a jacket, it's a pile of garbage. And instead of the end of the day, it's the end of time, and garbage is all that has survived! Here.
有件东西取代了夹克,也是一堆垃圾。还有件东西取代了回家的时候,是世界末日,幸存的只有垃圾!拿去。
Joey: Wow. Thanks. So, uh, what happened?
谢了,然后呢?
Ross: What do you mean? Nothing happened! I had to get out of there.
你什么意思?什么也没发生!我只有离开了。
Joey: All right, so...next time, you take her to your place.
好,那么,下次你带她去你那儿。
Ross: No, I tried that. She says it has a weird smell.
不,我试过了。她说我那儿有股怪味。
Joey: What kind of smell?
什么怪味?
Ross: I don't know. Soap?
不晓得,香皂味?
Joey: All right, listen, Ross...you like this girl, right?
好,听着,罗斯,你喜欢她,对么?
Ross: Yeah.
对。
Joey: You wanna see her again, right?
你想再见到她,对么?
Ross: Yeah.
对。
Joey: So you're gonna have to do it in the mess!
那你就得在垃圾堆里做!
Ross: Yeah, ok, you're right.
好吧,你说得对。
Joey: Yeah.
对。
Ross: I mean, uh, who...cares about a little sloppiness?
我是说,呃,谁......谁在乎一点脏东西?
Joey: Yeah!
对!
Ross: It's, uh...it's endearing, really.
这,呃,这很可爱,真的。
Joey: All right! Now you go get that beautiful pig! Oink!
好!现在你去找这头漂亮的猪!
Chandler: Ok, all right. I just spent the entire afternoon looking for a present for Kathy that would be better than the rabbit.
好,好。我花了整个下午去给凯茜找一件比这本兔子更好的礼物。
Rachel: Any luck?
有找到吗?
Chandler: Oh, yeah. Yeah, I found this great place called "Invisible things for Kathy." Can you give me a hand with all this stuff?
哦,对,我找到了个"凯茜看不见的东西"你能不能帮我一把?
Rachel: All right, look. Why don't you just return the book, let Joey give her the clock pen, and you get her something worse than that. Like...a regular pen.
好,这样,你为什么不退掉这本书,让乔伊送她那支带表的笔?然后你送一件更差的礼物。比如普通的笔。
Chandler: She's really gonna love this, you know? The bottom line is I want her to have it, even if I don't get to be the one who gives it to her.
她真的会喜欢这个,你知道?重要的是把这个送给她,即使她不知道是谁送的。
Rachel: Aw, honey, that's so sweet.
啊,亲爱的,你真好。
Chandler: Yeah? You don't think it's just pathetic?
你不觉得很可悲吗?
Rachel: Oh! Pathetic!
是,“可悲”!
Joey: Hey! I'm meeting Kathy in ten minutes! I've been looking all over for you!
嗨!我十分钟前遇见了凯茜!我到处在找你!
Chandler: Where?
在哪里找?
Joey: Our place, the hall! I...
咱们那儿,客厅!我......
Chandler: I got something for her. It's a book!
我给她买了礼物。是本书!
Joey: A book? Is it like a book that's also a safe?
书?是本书也是保险箱?
Chandler: No, it's a book that's just a book, ok? It's an early edition of the Velveteen Rabbit. It was her favorite book as a kid. So, uh, just...let me know if she likes it, ok?
不,就是本书。好吧。这是绒毛兔的最初版本,这是她小时候最喜欢的书那么,如果她喜欢,告诉我,OK?
Joey: Oh you got it. Thanks man. Thanks for doing this, I owe you one.
好的。谢谢你,我欠你的。
Joey: Oh, hey! There wasn't any change from that twenty, was there?
哦,嘿!给你的20块钱有找了没有?
Chandler: No, it came out to an even twenty.
不,不只20块呢。
Joey: Wow. That's almost as much as a new book.
哇,跟新书差不多贵。
Mrs. Burkart: Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those peepers? Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those eyes?
(唱歌......)
Phoebe: You didn't get the money, did you?
还是没要到,对吧?
Monica: Maybe I can try at intermission? Oh Phoebe, come on, you know what? Let's just go!
也许我该在间断的时候去?菲比,拜托,你知道,走吧!
Phoebe: No! Hey, we're not leaving until we get paid! I don't know who she thinks she is! I was talking to the florist. She didn't get paid either.
不!嘿,她付钱之前我们决不离开!我真不知道她把自己当谁了!
Or the limo driver, or the priest, and he can get the dead guy damned for all eternity.
我问过,花店也没拿到钱,还有灵车司机和神父,但他可以咒那个死人不得超生。
Monica: Well, I'm, I'm not going back out there.
我不用再回去了。
Phoebe: Fine! Enough is enough! Hey, widow?
好,我受够了,喂,寡妇?
Mrs. Burkart: Come on along and listen to...
(唱歌......)
Phoebe: Ok, Widow!
寡妇!
Mrs. Burkart:...the lullaby of...
(唱歌......)
Phoebe:'Scuse me. 'Scuse me! Thanks. Um, clearly this is a very, very hard time for you.
对不起。对不起!谢谢。显然这是你非常难过的时候。
Um, but, um, we provided a service, and we deserve to be paid because you ate that service, and, um, we are not leaving here until we're paid every penny.
呃,但是,我们提♥供了服务,我们应该得到报酬因为你吃了这些服务。而且,在你付清每一分钱之前我们绝不走。
Cause you know what, lady? We're part time caterers, and we have no place else to go.
你知道为什么吗,女士?我们只是临时承包商,而且我们没别的地方可以去!
Mrs. Burkart: All right. I'll get my bag.
好,我去拿皮包。
Phoebe: Good.
好。
Monica: I'm gonna leave some cards here. Please, think of us for you next event.
我留下几张名片。下次丧事找我们。
Cheryl: So you wanna come inside?
那么你打算进来么?
Ross: Yes. Yes I do.
是的,我想。
Cheryl: I'll be right back. Make yourself comfortable.
我马上回来,你随便坐。
Cheryl: Guess who?
猜猜我是谁?
Ross: Eh, department of Sanitation?
卫生部的?
Cheryl: It's me!
是我。
Ross: Oh! Ah. Aw!
哦!
Cheryl: What?
怎么了?
Ross: Ah, Cheryl!
啊,谢丽!
Cheryl: Oh, Ross!
哦,罗斯!
Cheryl: Wait! No! No! No! It's my hamster! It's Mitzi!
等等!不!住手!是我的老鼠!是米兹!
Ross: Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Cheryl. I must have freaked out.
天啊,对不起,谢丽。我一定是吓坏了。
Cheryl: Oh, thank god, it's not Mitzi. It's just a rat.
哦,谢天谢地,不是米兹。只是只一般的老鼠。
Rachel: I did it! Oh! I finished it! I did it all by myself! And there's nobody to hug!
我做到了!哦!我完成了!我自己把它都做出来了!可是却没有人和我拥抱!
Gunther: Move!
闪开!
Rachel: Hey! Hey, you guys, I finished the crossword all by myself! Hug me!
嘿,你们,我自己完成了猜字游戏!拥抱我!
Phoebe: Yay...so good.
太棒了!
Monica: Congratulations!
恭喜!
Rachel: Thank you! Hey, how'd the catering go?
谢谢,宴会怎么样?
Monica: Oh, it was great! The widow wouldn't pay, so Phoebe yelled at her till she did.
哦,太棒了!寡妇不肯付钱,于是菲比对她大吼直到她付钱为止。
Phoebe: Yeah. I'm a hard ass.
没错,我是狠角色。
Monica: And I'm a wuss. And we should be partners.
而我是软脚虾,我们应该联手。
Phoebe: Yeah. Hard Ass and Wuss. We could fight crime!
是啊 狠角色和软脚虾,我们可以对抗犯罪!
Monica: Wait a minute, Phoebe! We should be partners. We should be catering partners.
等一下,菲比!我们可以成为搭档。我们成为承包商搭档!
I mean, think about it! You-you're not working right now, and we have such a great time together!
我是说,想想看!你现在没有工作,我们可以长时间在一起!
Phoebe: Ok!
好。
Monica: I can cook and you can take care of the money.
我下厨,你管钱。
Phoebe: Yeah. Oh! It'll be like I have a wife in the fifties!
好,哦!就好像五十年代的人讨了个老婆!
Both: Aah!
啊!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey, how'd it go? How'd she like the gift?
嗨,怎么样?她喜欢这个礼物么?
Joey: Oh, man, she loved it! She's over there showing Monica and Rachel right now.
哦,兄弟,她爱死这个了!她现在去给莫妮卡和瑞秋看呢。
Chandler: Oh yeah? That's great!
是吗?太好了!
Joey: Yeah, listen, I gotta tell ya, I feel kinda bad taking credit for this, because man, am I gonna get a lot of credit for this!
嗨,听着,我得说,把功劳都给我,我感觉不太好,因为我得到的好处可真会不少。
Chandler: Aahhuuhhh...
哈哈。
Kathy: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey! Happy birthday.
嘿,生日快乐!
Kathy: Thank you!
谢谢!
Joey: You know, uh...Chandler got you a gift, too.
钱德也有礼物要送你。
Chandler: No he didn't.
他没有。
Joey: Yeah, he did, look...look, it's right there on the counter! Ha-ho-ho!
他有,看,看,就在桌子上!呵呵!
Chandler: Happy birthday! I'm sorry.
生日快乐!我很抱歉!
Kathy: You really didn't have to. Wow.
你何必破费,喔!
Chandler: See, you think it's just a pen, but then you-you turn it over and it's also a clock.
你以为这是一支笔,其实转过来还有时钟。
Kathy: Yeah. No, this is great. Thank you, Chandler. .
好棒的礼物,谢谢你,钱德。
Chandler: Oh, yeah- yeah.
不客气。
Joey: Ah. Hm. Wanna go to bed?
啊。什么时候上床?
Kathy: I'll be in in a minute.
我马上就来。
Joey: Ok. Oh, uh...don't forget your coupon...
别忘了你的优待券。
Chandler: Goodnight.
晚安。
Kathy: Um, thank you for the gift.
谢谢你的礼物。
Chandler: Oh, uh, yeah...I just, I just knew that sometimes when you're writing, you...you don't always know the exact time.
哦,是的,我知道你有些时候会写字。你,你有时候不知道时间。
Kathy: No, I...I didn't mean the pen. Thank you for the book.
我,我不是说这支笔,谢谢你那本书。
Chandler: Uh, the book?
书?
Kathy: The Velveteen Rabbit. Kind of have the feeling you had something to do with it.
《棉绒兔》我觉得跟你有关。
Chandler: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Kathy: Well, uh, when Joey gave it to me, he said, "This is 'cause I know you like Rabbits, and I know you like cheese."
是的,乔伊给我的时候,他说,送你这个因为你喜欢兔子,也喜欢奶酪。
Thanks. I love it. And I know how hard it must have been for you to find.
谢谢。我很喜欢。而且我知道这很不好找。
Chandler: Uhl. ell. By the way, in case you missed that, that sound was, "Uhl, ell."
哦哇。顺便说一下,你忘了这个,听起来象是"哦哇。"
Kathy: You must really like...Joey...to go to all that trouble for him.
你一定很喜欢乔伊,才会这么费心。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, he's my...Uh, he's my best friend.
是啊,他是,他是我最要好的朋友。
Kathy: Well...
好......
Chandler: Goodnight.
晚安。
Joey: Hey, that coupon expires, you know.
嘿,你知道么,优待券会过期的。
Monica: Hi. Uh, you...you don't know me, I'm Monica Geller...Ross's sister.
嗨。你不认识我,我是莫妮卡。盖勒......罗斯的妹妹。
Cheryl: Oh, yeah. Oh, you know, it's too bad that didn't work out.
哦,对,你知道,实在太糟糕了,我们分手了。
Monica: Yeah. Anyway, he told me about your apartment. And, um, I-I couldn't sleep, thinking about it. So, uh, would it be ok if I cleaned it?
对,他跟我说了你的公寓。我听了之后想着它根本睡不着。那么你能让我打扫一下么?
Monica: No? I won't be able to sleep!
不行吗?我会睡不着。