老友记 第四季 第十九集

FriendsS04E19

Part1
Sept. 16, 2019, 2:41 a.m.

Friends Season 4 Episode 19 : The one With All the Haste.


老友记第4季第19集: 忙中出错。

The Singing Man: Morning's here! Oh morning's here! Sunshine is here! The sky is clear, the morning's here! The morning's here!
(唱)早晨到了,阳光美,天空蓝,早晨到了,早晨到了!
Rachel: HEY! ! Do you have to do that? It's Saturday!
嗨,你非要这样做吗?今天是星期六!
The Singing Man: Oh come on! Morning's here! Morning's here! The morning is here! Sunshine is here!
噢,别这样!早晨到了(唱)早晨到了,早晨到了,阳光美!
Rachel: I hate this apartment! I hate the color of these walls! I hate the fact that this place still smells like bird! I hate that singing guy!
我讨厌这套房子!我讨厌这墙上的颜色!我讨厌这个地方闻起来有种鸟的味道我讨厌那个唱歌的家伙!
Joey: Are you kidding? I love that guy! Morning's here! Morning is here...
你在开玩笑吧?我喜欢那家伙。(唱)早晨到了,早晨到了
Rachel: Stop it! I will kill you. I hate the fact that my room is so small.
闭嘴!我要杀了你。我讨厌我的房间这么小。
Monica: Hey, I have all the space I need. Just, do what I did.
我就觉得空间够用,学学我吧。
Rachel: Monica, you don't even have a bed, you sleep in a ball on the floor!
莫妮卡,你连床都没有,你睡在地板上的球里!
Monica: You know what? I am really tired of your bellyaching! Ok, I-I worked really hard at making this a nice place for us to live!
你知道什么?我真厌烦你的抱怨。我一直在努力使我们住得更好。
Rachel: I know. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
我知道,对不起。
Monica: Ok.
没关系。
Joey: See, this is a great apartment.
看吧,这里很好。
Monica: Shut up! This place is a hole!
闭嘴,这里烂死了!
Emily: Oh, blimey, I still can't believe you've got an earring!
哎呀,我不敢相信你居然戴了耳环!
Ross: Huh? I know, I know. Who am I? David Bowe?
我知道,我知道,我是谁?大卫。邦威?
Emily: He does that? !
他会那样吗?
Ross: Uh, I don't know, whatever.
我不知道,管他呢。
Emily: I think it makes you look really dangerous.
我觉得你戴耳环看起来象个危险人物。
Ross: Oh, I know. You know what, I never would've gotten this if it weren't for you.
我知道。你要知道,我戴这个都是因为你。
No really, when I'm with you I'm-I'm like this-this whole other guy, I love that guy! I mean, I love you too, a lot, uh, but-but that guy! I-I love that guy!
不确切,当我和你在一起时,我就象变成另一个人,我喜欢那个家伙。我是指,我更爱你,但那家伙,我爱那家伙!
Emily: I love both of you!
我爱你们两个!
Ross: Yeah?
是吗?
Emily: Oh God, I wish I didn't have to go.
我好不想走。
Ross: Then don't. Stay here. Just don't go so soon to London, just one more day.
那就别走,留下来,别那么快就回伦敦,再多呆一天。
Emily: Ohh, Ross, please.
罗斯,求你了。
Ross: One more day, seriously.
再留1天就好再多留一天,真的。
Emily: Don't do this to me again. You know I'll stay in a minute, but I've already missed so much my work, they'll fire me.
别那样。我也想再多留一分钟,但我搁下了很多工作没做,他们会解雇我的。
Ross: So? and then you can stay as long as you want.
那么,你就可以想待多久就待多久。
Emily: I wish I could.
我也很想,要真是那样就好了。
Ross: Oh, no. Don't, don't, don't start packing. Come on!
不,不要,不要收拾。不要!
Emily: I don't think you understand packing. Look, I just don't want to leave it to the last minute. Last time I packed in such a rush, I left my knickers here.
我不是现在走。我只是不想临走时再收拾。上次,我走的很匆忙,结果把我的短裤留在这了。
Ross: Yeah, I know, I uh, I tried them on.
是,我知道。我,我试着穿了一下。
Emily: You didn't!
不会吧!
Ross: No. No, I didn't. I didn't wanna be that guy.
不,不。我没有。我不想成为那家伙。
Phoebe: Excuse me?
什么?
Chandler: Your pants!
你的裤子!
Phoebe: Oh, yeah! You like 'em? I just, I went to a used clothes store and got like a bunch of maternity stuff. These are sooo comfortable!
噢,是呀!你们喜欢吗?我只是,我去了二手商品市场,买了一大堆孕妇装。这些真的非-常-舒服!
Joey: Uhh, Pheebs, those are uh, those are Santa pants.
菲比,那是圣诞裤。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Chandler: Santa pants. Santa Claus's pants.
圣诞裤,圣诞老人的裤子。
Phoebe: Nuh-uh! They're maternity pants. Look, they even came with a list of baby names. See, these names are good, and these are bad. Ohh.
不!这些是孕妇穿的。这里还有一张婴儿名单,看,这些是好名字,这些是坏名字。
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: So...Hey, Pheebs! So, how are the elves?
嗨,菲比。那,小顽皮怎么样了?
Phoebe: I don't know! How are the-the-the-the, You know...Your clothes aren't funny.
我不知道。那,那,那,你的衣服很可笑。
Monica: Hey, guys, what-what should I wear to a Knicks game?
嗨,小子们。我应该穿什么去看尼克斯队的比赛?
Chandler: Uhh, a T-shirt that says, "I don't belong here."
T恤说:“我不属于这里”。
Joey: You have Knicks tickets?
你有尼克斯队比赛的票?
Rachel: Yeah, my mom got my dad's season tickets in the divorce, so she just gave 'em to me.
是,我妈在和我爸离婚的时候拿了他这个赛季的票,然后就给我了。
Monica: Yeah, apparently, they're, they're pretty good seats.
很显然,座位很好。
Joey: Oh my God! Those are almost right on the floor!
我的上帝!就在场地的右侧!
Rachel: Do you guys want these?
你们想要吗?
Joey: Yeah!
想!
Chandler: Yeah we do!
我们想!
Rachel: Ohh, well you got 'em.
好吧,给你们。
Both: All right!
太好了!
Rachel: Just give us our apartment back!
把我们的房子还给我们!
Phoebe: Boy! I didn't see that coming!
小子们,这事跟我无关!
Chandler: Are you serious?
你是认真的?
Rachel: Oh, come on! We know what these are worth.
我们知道这些票的价值。
Monica: Yeah, what, do you think we're stupid?
你们以为我们是白♥痴吗?
Joey: You're not stupid. You're meaner than I thought.
不傻。你们比我们想像的要狡猾。
Monica: What do you say?
怎么说?
Chandler: Forget it! Ok, I'm not giving up my bachelor pad for some basketball seats!
忘了它。我不会因为几张篮球票而放弃我的单身住处。
Rachel: Your bachelor pad? !
你这是单身住处?
Monica: Have you even had a girl up here?
有女孩住过这吗?
Chandler: No. But uh, Joey has, and I usually talk to them in the morning time.
没有,但是,乔伊有过。我只是通常在早上和她们说话。
Joey: Yeah, you do!
是,没错!
Joey: Come on!
拜托啦!
Chandler: Yes, Gunther, can I get two cups of chino, please?
甘瑟,请给我两杯卡布奇诺。
Gunther: Good one.
点的不错。
Joey: Come on, season tickets! Season tickets, you know what that means?
赛季门票!赛季门票!你知道那意味着什么?
Chandler: Forget it! Ok, I'm not giving up the apartment.
别提它了。我不会放弃我的房间的。
Joey: Oh come...look, when I was a little kid my dad's company gave season tickets to the number one salesman every year, all right?
你看,当我是个孩子的时候,我爸爸公司每年只有销售♥冠军才能得到赛季门票。
My dad never won! 'Course, he wasn't in the sales division, but still, I never ever, ever forgot that!
我爸爸从来没有得到过。当然他不在销售♥部门。但是我从来没有忘记过!
Ross: Hey, guys!
兄弟们!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Oh my God!
我的上帝!
Joey: We don't make enough fun of you already?
我们开你的玩笑还不够吗?
Ross: Oh, yeah, Emily convinced me to do it.
艾米丽赞成我这样。
Chandler: You do know that, you do know that Wham broke up?
你知道“Wham”解散了吧?(乔治麦可出身之二人团体)
Ross: I like it, and Emily likes it,and that’s what counts. So uh, how are you guys doing?
我喜欢,艾米丽喜欢那就值。你们怎么样?
Joey: Oh-no-no, don't try and talk all normal with that thing in your ear.
不,不要试图觉得你耳朵上的东西很正常。
Chandler: Where is Emily?
艾米丽在哪?
Ross: Ugh, she's saying goodbye to her uncle.
她在和她的叔叔告别。
Chandler: Man, didn't she just like, just get here?
小子,她不喜欢住这吗?
Ross: Yeah! Yeah!
是!是!
Chandler: Easy tiger.
放松点,老虎。
Ross: I just, I hate this so much! I mean, every time I go pick her up at the airport, it's-it's so great.
我真的很讨厌这样!每次从机场接她,那感觉真好。
But at the same time I'm thinking, "Well, I'm gonna be right back there in a couple of days, dropping her off."
但是这个时候我在想“几天以后我又要回到这里,送她走”。
Chandler: So what are you gonna do?
那你要怎么办?
Ross: Nothing! There's nothing to do! I mean, she lives there, I live here. I mean, she-she'd have to uh, move here. She should move here!
不知道。也没办法。她住那,我住这,她最好能搬来,她应该搬来!
Joey: What?
什么?
Ross: I could ask her to live with me!
我应该能要求她和我住一起
Chandler: Are you serious?
你说真的吗?
Ross: Why not? ! I mean, I mean why not? !
为什么不?我说,为什么不?
Chandler: Because you've only known her for six weeks! Ok, I've got a carton of milk in my refrigerator I've had a longer relationship with!
因为你们只认识了六个星期,我和我冰箱里的牛奶相处的时间也比你们长!
Ross: Look guys, wh-when I'm with her it's-it's-it's like, uh, she brings out this-this-this great side of me. I mean I-I-I love her, You know?
听着,当我和她在一起的时候,她发掘了我最好的一面,我的意思是,我爱她。
Chandler: And I love the milk! But, I'm not gonna ask some British girl to move in with me! Joey, you say things now.
我爱牛奶!但我不会让某个英国女孩搬来和我住,乔伊,现在你说。
Joey: All right look, Ross, he's right. Emily's great, she's great! But this way too soon, you're only gonna scare her!
罗斯,他是对的。艾米丽很好。她很好。但是这样太快了,你只会吓着她!
Ross: I don't wanna do that.
我不想那样。
Joey: No! You don't wanna wreck it, you don't wanna go too fast!
你不想搞砸了,不想太快!
Ross: Yeah, no, you're right, I know, you're right, I'm, I'm not gonna do it. All right, thanks guys.
是的,我知道,你们是对的。我不这么做。好了,多谢你们。
Chandler: Ok, no problem, just remember to wake us up before you go-go.
没关系。在你们跳戈戈舞之前,别忘了叫醒我们。
Phoebe: That's too hard. Too hard!
那太难了。太难了!
Monica: All right boys, last chance for the tickets!
好了,得到门票的最后机会!
Rachel: Otherwise I give them to my new boyfriend, Joshua.
否则我就送给我的新男友约书亚。
Chandler: No thank you.
不用了。
Joey: Wait-wait-wait-wait! Come on! Come on, let's trade! The timing's perfect, I just clogged the toilet!
等等,等等,我们谈谈。时机正好,我刚刚把厕所给堵了!
Chandler: Look, I want those basketball seats as much as you do! Ok?
我和你一样想得到门票,
but we can't leave in the small apartment after we've lived here! Didn't you ever read Flowers for Algernon?
但是我们回来以后不能住在一套小公寓里,你没有读过“阿尔杰农之花”吗?
Joey: Yes! Didn't you ever read Sports Illustrated? ! No! I didn't read yours! But come on, we can go to the game tonight!
是啊,你没有读过体育杂志吗?我是没有读过你那本书,但我们今晚能去看比赛!
Chandler: Look, the only way I will even consider this is if they offer a lot more than just season seats.
唯一可以考虑的是她们能否给出别的什么超过门票价值?
Joey: But it's the Knicks!
那是尼克斯队!
Chandler: Screw the Knicks!
管他什么尼克斯!
Joey: Whoa!
哇噢!
Chandler: I didn't mean that. I just meant that the apartment is worth so much more.
我不是这个意思。我只是想说我们的公寓价值远远超出门票。
Joey: Huh.
哼!
Chandler: And the Knicks rule all.
尼克斯决定一切。
Joey: Yeah, the Knicks rule all!
是,尼克斯决定一切。
Phoebe: Hey, so? Are we gonna do it?
怎么样?你们换吗?
Chandler: No. No. We're not gonna do that, you know why? Because its not an even trade.
不,不,我们不换。你们知道为什么吗?因为那根本不是交易。
Rachel: All right, ok, look, what if you could keep the apartment and get the tickets?
好吧。那你们保留公寓票也归你们,如何?
Joey: Done!
成交!
Rachel: Let me finish.
让我说完。
Joey: Oh.
哦。
Rachel: I'm talking about a bet, winner takes all.
我说的是打赌,是赢家才行。
Joey: Ooh, we could end up with nothing.
我们一无所获。
Phoebe: Or you could end up with everything.
你们也可以满载而归。
Joey: Ooh, I like that.
我喜欢你这么说。
Monica: All right, so what do you say?
那好,怎么说?
Chandler: No!
不!
Monica: Oh, just do it! !
赌了啦!
Chandler: Op, op, I'm convinced!
我,我,我坚持!
Joey: Come on man, you know I'd do it for you! Because, you're my best friend.
来吧,我来替你,因为你是我的好朋友。
Chandler: All right, but you can't use that again for a whole year. I'm in.
好吧,但你一年之内不能再利用这种关系了。我加入。
Joey: All right!
好啊!
Phoebe: Ooh, this is so exciting! Ooh, God, what're you gonna bet?
真是让人兴奋啊!你们赌什么?
Rachel: Oh, ok, well, I think we should let Phoebe decide, because she's the only one who's impartial, and she's so pretty.
就让菲比决定,因为只有她没有利害关系 而且她好美。
Phoebe: Ok. Umm, ooh, ooh...oh, I have a game!
好吧,噢,噢,我有个游戏!
Joey: Ok!
好啊!
Chandler: Ok!
好啊!
Phoebe: This is great!
太好了!
Joey: What's the game? ! What's the game? !
什么游戏?什么游戏?
Phoebe: Oh, well, it doesn't have a name...oh, ok, Phoebeball! No, it doesn't have a name. Umm, ok, Monica, what is your favorite thing about trees?
哦,这,没有名字好,就叫菲比球。不,它没有名字莫妮卡,你最喜欢树的什么?
Monica: They're green?
绿色?
Phoebe: Good! Good! Five points!
好,好,五分。
Phoebe: All right, Joey, same question.
乔伊,同样问题。
Joey: Oh! Uh, they're tall.
它们很高?
Phoebe: Ooh, three points. Both fine answers, but we were looking for leafy, leafy.
三分。都是好答♥案,但是我们要的是‘枝繁叶茂’。
Monica: That's not even a game!
这根本不是游戏!
Rachel: What? Shut up! We're winning!
什么?闭嘴,我们领先!
Monica: You wanna finish this right now? All right, we get a deck of cards, high card wins. What do you say?
你想现在停止吗?那好,我们现在拿一副牌,大的赢,你们说呢?
Chandler: Fine, let's do it.
好吧。
Phoebe: Oh, I have cards!
哦,我有牌!
Joey: Oh.
哦,
Monica: Oh, good.
好。
Phoebe: Yeah! Here! Oh no, these are the trick deck. Ok. Here yes. Ok.
这,噢,不,这是骗人用的,这里,对,好了。
Chandler: Ok, you guys uh, you guys pick first.
好,你们先选。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: Ok. Four.
好,4点。
Chandler: That's a low one!
是张小牌!
Joey: Yes! Uh. Ok. All right. Phoebe, you look, I can't do it.
菲比,你看,我不能看。
Phoebe: What make you think I can? !
你怎么会认为我能?
Joey: Ok. Ok. Ace!
好吧,好吧,A!
Chandler: Why are you screaming and hugging?
你们为什么也尖叫拥抱?
Monica: Because we won our apartment back!
因为我们赢回了我们的公寓!
Joey: What? Ace is high! Jack, queen, king, ace!
什么,A是大牌!J,Q,K,A!
Monica: No! Ace is low! Ace, two, three, four!
不,A是小牌!A,2,3,4!
Phoebe: I don't know. Ooh! Ooh! Look it! Hahh-ah!
我不知道。看这个,啊哈!
Rachel: All right, come on, let's pick again, pick again.
打住,我们重选,重选。
Joey: All right, give me, give me here.
好,给我。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Joey: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Come on apartment! Come on apartment! Oh! I know queen is high!
来吧,公寓,来吧,公寓我知道,Q是大牌!
Joey: Uh-huh, not as high as- It worked! King!
不,不会比......成了,K!
Chandler: Yeah baby!
宝贝!
Monica: But, we pick again! We pick again!
我们重来,重来!
Joey: Why? !
为什么?
Monica: I don't know!
我不知道!
Chandler: Tickets please! That's courtside baby!
票!那是场边的位置,宝贝!
Joey: Seriously, good game though. Good game. What are they so mad about? They get the apartment back!
好游戏,好游戏。她们为什么生气?她们拿回了公寓!
Chandler: No they didn't!
不,她们没有!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Emily: I packed while you were gone. I left some knickers under your pillow.
我在你不在的时候收拾好了,我在枕头下面留了一些短裤。
Ross: Move in with me.
搬来跟我住。
Emily: What? !
什么?
Ross: Don't be scared, I-I know it sounds crazy and-and people will say it's too soon, but just-just think, think how great it would be.
不要害怕。我知道这听上去很疯狂,人们会说这太快,了但是想想,这样会多好。
Emily: Ohh, no. Ugh. Oh, leaving London, my whole family lives there.
不,哦!我不知道离开伦敦,我的家人都在那。
Ross: I know.
我知道。
Emily: My job!
我的工作!
Ross: Well, so, you-you'll get a job here! I mean, I'm always hearing about uh, them foreigners coming in and stealing American jobs; that could be you!
那么,你在这也能找到工作,我常听说那些外国人来美国得到了工作,你也可以!
Emily: Yeah, but it-it-it's my whole life...you come to England.
是,但那,那是我的生活,你去英国。
Ross: No, I can't. I would, I really would, but my son is here; I can't leave him. Isn't...you don't think there's any way?
不行,我想去,我真的想。但我的儿子在这里,我不能离开他。你觉得没有其他办法了吗?
Emily: Ohh, I don't think so. I mean it would be different if it was way into the future I'm I'm, and we were getting married or something.
我不这么认为。我是说如果有个将来的结果,比如结婚或别的什么,事情就会不一样了。
Ross: What?
什么?
Emily: Oh no, no, right, eh, I shouldn't've said married. Uh, please don't get freaky on me. I didn't mean it. Well, I didn't say it; I take it back!
不,不,我不应该说结婚。别把我看成怪物我不是这个意思。我什么也没说,我收回。
Ross: No, no, don't. Why don't we?
不,不,我们为什么不呢?
Emily: Why don't we what?
什么?
Ross: Get married.
结婚。
Emily: You are mad!
你疯了!
Ross: No! No! I'm not! It's-it's-it's perfect! I mean it's better than you just-just moving here, 'cause it's us together forever, and that's-that's what I want.
不,我没疯。这很完美。我的意思是这比你搬进来住更好,因为我们俩可以永远在一起,我,我也正这么想。
Emily: We've only known each other for six weeks!
我们才认识6星期!
Ross: Yeah, I know, so what? I mean, who's-who's to say? Does that me we-we can't do it?
我知道,那又怎么样?谁会说?我们不能结婚吗?
Look, huh, I was with Carol for four years before we got married and I wound up divorced from a pregnant lesbian.
你瞧,我和卡萝认识了四年才结婚,最终我还是受到伤害,和一个怀孕的同性恋离婚。
I mean, this, this makes sense for us. Come on! I mean, on our first date we ended up spending the whole weekend in Vermont!
这,这使我们有意义,我们的第一次约会就在佛蒙特州渡过了整个周末。
I mean, last night I got my ear pierced! Me! This feels right. Doesn't it?
昨天晚上,我穿了耳洞,是我!这感觉很对,不是吗?
Emily: My parents are gonna be really mad.
我爸妈会气死。
Ross: Is that...are you saying yes? Is that yes?
这是不是意味着你同意了?你同意了?
Emily: Yes. Yes!
是的。是的!
Ross: Yes! We're getting, we're getting married? !
是的,我们结婚?!
Emily: Oh my God!
噢,我的上帝!
Ross: Yes!
是的!
Emily: We're getting married!
我们要结婚了!
Ross: Come here, come here. Uh, ow! Emily, will you marry me?
到这来,到这来。噢呜!艾米丽,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Emily: Yes.
我愿意!
Emily: Ohh, it's a bit small.
哦,这有点小。
Ross: Damn! I thought that was going to be romantic as hell!
该死!我原本想这会很浪漫!
Emily: It was.
这的确是。
Chandler: Those were like the best seats ever.
那是我们曾有过最好的座位很好。
Joey: Oh yeah. Hey! Should we give these shirts to the girls? You know, kinda like a peace offering.
是的。我们应该把这些T恤给那帮女孩吗?就算讲和。
Chandler: Oh yeah, that's very nice. Plus, You know they were free and they're too small.
嗯,很好啊,再说它们也是免♥费的,而且太小了。
Chandler: Oh. Oh, God!
噢,上帝!
Joey: Hey, you want a beer? WHOA! !! !
想喝啤酒吗?哇噢!!!
Chandler: I KNOW! !!
我知道了!
Chandler: Open up! Open up! Open up!
开门!开门!开门!
Monica: We'll discuss it, in the morning!
我们明天再说!
Chandler: What the hell is going on? !
到底怎么回事?
Rachel: We took our apartment back! !
我们把我们的公寓拿回来了!
Phoebe: I had nothing to do with it. Ok, it was my idea, but I don't feel good about it.
这跟我没关系,我什么也没做,这是我的主意,但是我觉得并不怎么好。
Chandler: We are switching back, right now!
我们换回来,就现在!
Monica: No, we're not! We're not leaving!
不要,我们不走!
Chandler: Well, you're gonna have to leave sometime, because you both have jobs, and as soon as you do, we're switching it back!
好吧,你们还可以再多待一会儿,因为你们都有工作你们一上班,我们就把它换回来。
There's nothing you can do to stop us! Right, Joe?
没有什么能阻止我们,对不对,乔?
Joey: I don't know. I don't
我不知道。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Aw! I don't wanna move again!
我不想再搬了!
Chandler: I don't care, this is our apartment! And they stole...you stole it...our apartment, we won that apartment fair and square, twice!
我不管,这是我们的公寓!她们偷了,你们偷了!我们的公寓,我们光明正大的赢了,两次!
And I am getting it back right now. I'm getting it back right now!
我现在就要要回来,我现在就要要回来!
Rachel: All right. We figured you might respond this way, so we have a backup offer.
好,我们早料到会有这种反应,所以我们准备了备案。
Chandler: Oh no-no-no, no more offers. You can't offer anything to us!
不要,你们搞不定我们的。
Rachel: Let us keep the apartment, and-
让我们留在这里。
Monica: As a thank you, Rachel and I will kiss for one minute.
为了表示感谢,瑞秋和我会接吻1分钟。
Chandler: Totally worth it!
完全值得!
Joey: That was one good minute!
好爽的1分钟!
Chandler: Good night.
晚安。
Joey: Good night.
晚安。
Monica: Men are such idiots.
男人真是白♥痴。
Rachel: Yeah! Can you believe that something that stupid actually got us our apartment back?
就是啊,那么白♥痴的事 居然让我们得逞了。
Phoebe: That's so funny to think if you'd 've just done that right after the last contest, no one would've had to move at all.
要是你们上次比完就这么做谁都不必搬家。
Monica: Yeah, let-let-let's pretend that's not true.
就装做没这回事。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Ok, scarf's done.
围巾织好了。
Ross: Come on! Come on. Come on.
快点。
Chandler: Ok!
好!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: What-what's going on?
怎么了?
Joey: Ross has some big thing to tell everyone.
罗斯有大事要宣布。
Ross: Uhh, uh-ha-ok, it's uh, Emily and I, we decided to uh, to get married.
艾蜜莉和我决定要结婚。
Phoebe: What? Oh, are you pregnant too? !
什么?你也怀孕了?
Emily: Umm, no.
没有。
Monica: When, when did...how, how did you-
什么...... 怎么
Ross: We, we just decided to uh, to go for it.
我们就是决定要结婚。
Emily: I mean, we know it's a bit hasty but, uh, just feels so right, so-
这个决定是仓促了些,但是,感觉真的很对。
Ross: Umm, uh, I was just telling the guys-
我正在告诉他们
Rachel: Yeah, I-I heard. I think it's great! Ohh, I'm so happy for you!
我听到了,太好了,我真替你高兴。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, Congratulations! -Joey: Yeah! Yeah!
这太好了。-是啊,是啊!
Monica: I can't believe you're getting married!
我真不敢相信你们要结婚了!
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Monica and Rachel made out.
莫妮卡和瑞秋好上了。
The Singing Man: Morning's here! The morning's here!
(唱)早晨到了,阳光美,天空蓝,早晨到了,早晨到了!
Both: Sunshine is here! The sky is clear, the morning's here!
阳光露脸,晴空万里美好的早晨!
The Singing Man: Hey! You're back!
嗨,你回来了!
Joey: Hey! Get into gear!
嗨,开始唱!
The Singing Man: Breakfast is near!
早餐要来了!
Both: The dark of night has disappeared! !
深夜的黑暗消失了!
The Singing Man: I'll see you tomorrow morning!
我们明天见!
Joey: Ok!
好!



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们