剧集 | 西部世界 | 导航列表
我觉得不妥
I don't like it.
他做的是正当生意 为何需要我们?
His businesses are legitimate. Why would he need us?
有那么多钱的人肯定干过肮脏事
他一直在用控股公♥司♥ 购买♥♥大块旧城区
He's been buying most of the old city and the outlying areas
和偏远地区
using holding companies.
那些地都没什么价值
The land is mainly worthless, but...
但我不太懂他的用意
I don't understand what he's doing.
钱就是钱,没什么差别
(西语)幸会
Encantado.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
你以前看过吗?
Have you seen it before?
我小时候 和我父母上路旅游时看过
When I was a kid. Road trip with my parents.
一点都没变
Hasn't changed a bit.
我带你四处看看
Let me show you around.
我们更新了涡轮
We've upgraded the turbines.
它们能持续工作一百年 不需要维修
They're rated to last a hundred years without maintenance.
全是为了供电给这个
All to power... this.
我们求的是韧性
We're looking for resilience.
我们的时程
Our timeline is...
相当紧迫
more ambitious than most.
我们的提案是独一无二的
We offer a unique proposition.
资料一向都是可替代的,暂时的
Data has always been fungible. Temporary.
若你投资在我们身上 资料就会永远无法抹灭
If you invest yours with us, it will be written in stone. Forever.
在我的经验中 "永远"比多数人预期得更久
Forever... in my experience, is a little bit longer than most people expect.
您想包下我们多少平台?
How much of our platform are you looking to reserve?
全部
All of it.
不好意思?
Come again?
我要的东西都在里面了
What I want is already in there.
是被人偷走的
It was stolen from me.
八年前从我的设施偷走的
From one of my facilities, eight years ago.
我知道有人付你们一大笔钱 请你们储存资料
And I know you were paid handsomely to store it.
我建议你去找窃贼算账
I would suggest you take it up with the person who stole it.
办不到,她死了
I can't. She's dead.
也就是说我无法把资料解密 也没人办得到
Which means I can't decrypt it. And no one else can.
我不想移♥动♥或扰乱资料
I don't want it moved or disturbed.
所以我要全部包下
So I'll take the whole shebang.
这是独一无二的资产
This is a unique asset.
因此是非卖♥♥品
And as such, it's not for sale.
这里是美国,所有东西都能卖♥♥
This is America. Everything here is for sale.
这对你们的投资来说利润很不错
That's a pretty good return on your investment.
我们知道你都在干些什么
We know what you've been doing.
你以为有人能未经我们许可 就卖♥♥地吗?
You think anyone sells land without our approval?
土地我们很乐意卖♥♥
We've been happy to sell.
那些不过是没价值的灌木林地
It's worthless scrubland.
但这地方你买♥♥不到
But you can't have this place.
你听过传教士
You ever hear the one about the missionary
试图和老虎谈判的故事吗?
who tried to negotiate with the tiger?
他告诉老虎 自己全身都可以吃
He told the tiger he could eat most of him
但吃到头时老虎得停下来
but he had to stop when he got to his head.
你和你的集团‥
You and your friends in the cartel
我不知道这年头你们都怎么自称
or whatever the fuck you're calling yourselves these days
今天就把这水泥建筑卖♥♥给我
sell me this lump of concrete today.
不然呢?
Or?
不然你明天就要免费送给我
Or you give it to me for nothing. Tomorrow.
我们当初来此时不太受欢迎
We... We weren't very welcomed when we came here.
那些老家伙的提议 我们起初只能接受
We had to accept whatever the old-timers offered at first.
那些人♥大♥都被我们埋在这湖底了
We buried most of them at the bottom of this lake.
我们的组织素来享有盛名
Our organization has a long, proud history of defending itself
会积极保卫自己和生意
and its business. Aggressively.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Door number two then.
(西语)走着瞧
Mañana.
(西语)走着瞧
Mañana.
他怎么说?
他说昨天他会付钱
He said that yesterday he would have paid.
但今天我们会免费送他
But today, we would give it to him... for nothing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的工作完成了吗?
Is my work done?
对,你可以休息了
Yes. You can rest now.
你起来了
You're up.
我有个难题
I have a dilemma.
你会选哪个?白色或黑色?
Which would you choose? White or black?
克莉丝汀?
Christina?
两双都很好看
They both look great.
选一双,克莉丝
Pick a side, Chrissie.
你今晚要穿什么?
What are you wearing tonight?
这件?
This?
好
Right.
这件很好看 不像我的臭眼袋
It looks great. Unlike these damn bags under my eyes.
我看起来好像僵尸
I look like a zombie.
-睡得不好?-作恶梦
- Bad night's sleep? - Nightmares.
我应该吃药的
I should've taken a tab
但我就一直翻来覆去
but I just kept tossing and turning.
"未知来电者"
"未接来电"
又是那个怪人?
Is it that weirdo again?
我封锁他了 但他还是一直能打进来
I blocked him but he keeps getting through.
只是个讨厌鬼
It's just some creep.
或是想要你订阅隐私权的机器人
Or a bot trying to sell you a privacy subscription.
大概吧
I guess.
最近我觉得好像有人在监视我
Lately, I feel like someone's watching me.
我问得比较直,但要怎么监视?
Well, no offense, but how?
你除了工作都不离开公♥寓♥
I mean except for work, you don't leave the apartment.
所以你今晚要出门
Which is why you're coming out tonight.
他应该是个不错的男生
I mean, he's supposed to be a really nice guy.
而且他的个人简介是白金级的
And his profile's platinum rated.
安排好的约会超尴尬的
Setups are just so awkward.
孤独死去也是
And so is dying alone.
你不能永远躲着这世界,克莉丝汀
You cannot hide from the world forever, Christina.
好吧
Okay.
太夸张了
That was insane.
比我预期的好太多了
This is way better than I expected.
这里太猛了
This place is fucking wild.
这竟然是你的第一次
Can't believe this is your first time.
来吧,有个地方会让你大开眼界
Come on. I know a spot that's really gonna blow your mind.
你看得见吗?它隐现在我们上方
Can you see it? It's looming over us.
那座塔!你看得见吗
The Tower! Can you see it? Huh?
你看得见吗
Can you see it?
你看得见吗
Can you see it?
"奥林匹亚娱乐"
记录提案
Record pitch.
一个年轻女生
There's a young girl.
没这么小
Not that young.
大概十几快二十岁
More like late teens.
她和父亲住在乡间家中
She lives at home with her father, in the country.
算了,改成住在城市
Scratch that. The city.
父亲有点年迈体弱 所以她大多时间都在陪父亲
He's a little infirmed, so she spends most of her time with him.
但她梦想着更壮阔的人生
But she dreams of a bigger life.
充满刺♥激♥,冒险,和浪漫情怀
With excitement, adventure, romance.
克莉丝汀
Christina.
暂停记录
Pause record.
我们得谈谈你的工作表现
We need to talk about your work performance.
你难道不想步步高升?
Don't you want to advance in your career?
我当然想
Of course, I do.
那你就别再设计这种 甜滋滋的故事
Well, then you got to stop pitching these saccharine stories.
大众要的是性,危险,暴♥力♥
You know, people want sex, danger, violence
违纪,耸动 他们要的是悲剧
transgressions, melodrama. They want tragedy.
之类的‥
Yada...
我知道
I know.
我的想法是 也许能写些不同的类型
I was thinking maybe I could write in some different genres
好拓展故事
to broaden it out.
也许融入一些浪漫情节 和幽默元素
Maybe a little romance, some humor.
留着写进你的日记吧
Why don't you just save that for your diary.
我知道你有能力 写出我们要的东西
I know you've got it in you to write the kind of copy we need.
剧集 | 西部世界 | 导航列表