老友记 第二季 第十八集

FriendsS02E18

Part3
July 9, 2019, 1:54 p.m.

Oh, hi!
嗨!
Hi. Richard just told me he love me.
理查刚说他爱我。
Oh, my God! I know!
天啊!我知道!
Honey, that's great! I know! I just can't find...
太棒了!我知道,我只是找不到…
Oh they're in the top drawer. Hurry.
在第一个抽屉,快点!
You need one too?
你也要啊?
Ooooh yeah.
对呀。
I found it.
找到了。
There's only one.
只有一个。
Monica.
莫妮卡。
Hi. Uh, we'll be right there, we're just, we're trying to decide something.
我马上来,我们…在决定事情。
Rachel.
瑞秋。
Hey.
嗨。
Hey. They're just trying to decide something.
她们两个在决定事情。
Oh good, good, good.
好,很好。
So, is uh, was your moustache, did, used to be different?
你的…你的小胡子,跟以前有不同吗?
No.
没有啊。
Oh. How do you uh, you know, keep it so neat?
你怎么能够保持得那么整齐?
I have a little comb.
我有一把小梳子。
Oh. And what do you call that?
那个梳子叫什么?
A mustache comb.
胡子梳。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Ok, I, I will do your laundry for one month.
我帮你洗一个月的衣服。
No.
不行。
Ok, ok, ok, I will, I will, I will, I, hey, I will clean the apartment for two months.
我会…我会…我打扫两个月的房子,如何?
All right, I tell you what, I'll give this to you now if you can tell me where we keep the dustpan.
现在是这样,只要你告诉我,我们把簸箕放在哪里,这个我现在给你。
Agghhh.
啊啊啊。
So were you in Nam?
你有没有打过越战?
Rockpaperscissors? You got it.
剪刀石头布?没问题。
One two three.
一,二,三。
Yeesss!
太棒了!
Fine, go have sex. Thank you.
很好,上♥ 床♥ 吧。谢谢。
No. You have got it completely wrong. John Savage was Deer Hunter, no legs, Jon Voight was Coming Home, couldn't feel his legs.
不对,你完完全全搞错了,约翰萨维奇是《猎鹿人》里,没有腿的。那个约翰·沃特是《归乡》里腿瘫痪的那个。(都是越战电影)
No, no way. You've got it totally the other way around my friend. Jon Voight was...
你完完全全搞反了(理查是正确的),朋友,约翰沃特是…
Honey.
亲爱的。
What, what oh....
什么?哦...
Shall we?
可以了吗?
It's not gonna happen. They're doing it tonight, we can do it tomorrow.
今晚不可能了,今天晚上他们做,我们可以明天再做。
Uh, in the future, if I could see the schedule beforehand...
下一次的时间表,可不可以先让我看看?
So, when I woke up this morning, he'd stolen all the insoles out of my shoes.
我今天早上醒过来的时候…发现他偷了我所有的鞋垫。
Why?
为什么?
Because he thinks I slept with his exgirlfriend and killed his fish.
那家伙以为我睡了他前任女友,而且还杀了他的鱼。
Why would you kill his fish?
你干嘛杀了他的鱼?
Because sometimes, Phoebe, after you sleep with someone, you have to kill a fish.
菲比,因为有时候,你跟人上♥ 床♥ 之后…就必须要杀条鱼。
Chandler honey, sorry. Ok, can we watch Joey's show now please?
钱德,宝贝…很遗憾...可以看乔伊的电视剧了吗?
Yeah.
可以。
Wait, he's not here yet.
等等,他还没有到。
So, he's on the show, he knows what happens.
他演的,他知道情节。
Oh, I'm fine about my problem now, by the way. Oh good.
顺便说一句,我不在乎我的问题了。很好。
Amber, I want you to know that I'll always be there for you, as a friend and as your brother.
安柏…我想要你知道,我永远在你身边...我是你一辈子的朋友跟兄弟。
Oh Drake.
德瑞克。
Hard day huh? First the medical award, this.
辛苦了,先是医学大奖,然后是这个。
Yeah, some guys are just lucky I guess.
是呀,我猜有些人天生好运。
Dr. Ramoray, report to first floor emergency, stat.
雷莫瑞大夫,请到一楼急诊室。
Well then, uh, I uhh, guess that's me. Anyone else need to go on the elevator? Dr. Horton, Dr. Wong?
那么…我猜在叫我了,还有谁想坐电梯的?郝顿大夫?华大夫?
No, no, they only said you.
他们只叫你一个人啊。
Oh, ok. All right.
好吧。
I love you Drake.
我爱你,德瑞克。
Yeah, whatever. Oh no.
是呀,随便啦。哦不!
Drake, look out. Drake.
德瑞克,小心,德瑞克…
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
啊啊啊...
Did they just kill off Joey?
他们刚刚杀了乔伊?
No. Now maybe.
不可能!好像真的。
Come on. Joey.
拜托。乔伊。
Open up. We wanna talk to you.
开门,我们想跟你谈一谈。
I don't feel like talking.
我不想谈。
Oh come on Joey, we care about you.
别这样了,乔伊!我们关心你。
We're worried about you.
我们很关心你。
And some of us really have to pee.
我们有些人真的很急要尿尿。
Sorry Joey. Hey.
很抱歉,乔伊。嗨。
Listen, sorry about your death, that really sucks. Yeah.
乔伊听着,很遗憾你的死,真的很惨耶。对。
We came over as soon as we saw.
我们一看到就赶过来。
How could you not tell us?
你怎么不告诉我们呢?
I don't know, I was kinda hoping no one would ever find out.
我不知道,我有点希望没有人会发现。
Well, maybe they can find a way to bring you back.
或许,他们可以让你起死回生。
Nah, they said that when they found my body, my brain was so smashed in that the only doctor that could have saved me was me. Supposed to be some kind of irony or something.
他们说,当找到我尸体的时候,我的脑袋已经摔得稀巴烂了…而唯一救得了我的人,是我,说是故意要看起来讽刺什么的。
But, Joey, you're gonna be fine. You don't need that show, it was just a dumb soap opera.
乔伊,你不会有事的。你不需要那个节目,那只是个蠢的肥皂剧嘛。
Phoebe, this was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
菲比,那是我这辈子最棒的事。
Yes, I was going to incorporate that. Oh good, here's Monica, she'll have something nice to say.
注释:incorporate:将…包括在内; 包含; 吸收。
没错,我本来还要那样说的,很好,莫妮卡来了,她会说句好听的啦。
Um, I straightened out your shower curtain so you won't get mildew. What? To me that's nice.
我把你的浴帘拉直了,以免发霉。怎么了?对我来说那是好事啊。
It's gonna be ok. You know that?
不要紧的,你也知道嘛。
No, I don't. It's like, you know, you work your whole life for something and you think that when you get it it's never gonna be as good as you thought it would be.
不,我不知道。这就像,你知道,就像你奋斗了一辈子去追求某种东西…当你认为你办到的时候…永远不会像你想的一样好。
But this so was. You know, it changed everything.
不过这个是啊,它改变了一切。
Like the other day, I got this credit card application, and I was preapproved. Huh? I've never been preapproved for anything in my life.
就像前几天,我去申请信用卡…我竟然被预先审核了,我这辈子从没被预先审核过!
I'm sorry man.
很遗憾,老兄。
Yeah, Joey honey, I don't know if this'll mean anything to you but you'll always be preapproved with us.
乔伊,我不知道这对你有没有意义…但我们总是会审核你过关的。
No, that means nothing to me.
不,那对我没有意义。
Uhhhaahh.
啊呃呃呃。
Pecan sandy, just made em.
注释:pecan sandy:核桃酥。
核桃酥,刚出炉的。
Yeah alright. What're these, raisins?
好,这是葡萄干吗?
Uh, sure, why not.
当然了,有何不可?
Listen Eddie, um, I've been thinking about our current living situation and uh, why are you smiling?
听我说,艾迪。我想过,我们目前住在一起的情况了,你为什么要笑?
I got a little surprise, look. There's a new fishie. I named him uh, Chandler, you know, after, after you.
我有个小小的惊喜,我买了条新鱼,我叫它…钱德,以你为名。
Well that's not an, even a real fish. No, that's a goldfish cracker.
那根本不是一条真鱼啊,那是金鱼饼干耶。
So what's your point man?
你要说什么?
Ok, good night. You big freak of nature.
晚安了,你这个自然的大怪人。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Ohh, brisk tonight.
今天晚上好冷。
Oh man.
老兄。
Let's never speak of this. You got it.
我们都不要提了。没问题。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:incorporate:将…包括在内; 包含; 吸收。
注释:pecan sandy:核桃酥。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们