剧集 | 北岸疑云(2023) | 导航列表
在那里
Over there!
身份尚未正式确认
No formal identification has yet been made.
相信死者是苏菲夏科特
The body is believed to be that of Sophie Chalcott,
19岁
the 19-year-old daughter
英国贸易工业部长艾碧姬哥罗福的女儿
of the British Trade and Industry Minister, Abigail Crawford.
你要见我吗?长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
看到报道了吗
You seen this?
她母亲在下议院
Her mother apparently heard of the tragedy
特别委员会听证会收到了这悲痛的消息
during a House of Commons Select Committee hearing.
据澳大利亚媒体报道…
The press in Australia is reported...
我们受邀派人去悉尼
We've been invited to send someone to Sydney,
观察调查情况
to observe the investigation.
为什么
Why?
案件引人注目
High profile case.
跨国案,诸如此类的
Hands across the ocean, and all that crap.
尸体怎么会在水里
How the body came to be in the water.
悉尼大都会警局
The Sydney Metropolitan Police
预计今天稍晚会发表正式声明
are expected to make a formal statement later today.
有谋杀的证据吗
Is there any evidence of foul play?
还没有
Not yet.
但警♥察♥局长要我推介一个人
But the Chief Constable's asked me to volunteer someone.
恭喜
Congratulations.
不,长官
No, sir,
我明早要出席米高梅森的初审
I've got Michael Mason's Committal Hearing in the morning.
梅卡警长会处理
DS Metcalf will handle that.
艾碧姬哥罗福
Abigail Crawford is considered
被认为是总理的亲密盟友
to be a close ally of the Prime Minister.
今天?
Today?
若你不要我去,我就不去
I won't go if you don't want to me to.
我为什么会不要你去
Well why wouldn't I want you to?
我不知道要去多久
I don't know how long I'll be gone.
若判定为谋杀
I s'pose if it's ruled a murder,
可能要几个月,也许更久
it could be a couple of months, maybe more.
你最好带大行李箱
Well, you'd better take the big suitcase.
欢迎登机
Welcome on board.
谢谢
Thank you.
48E
48E.
谢谢,庄文先生
Thank you, Mr Drummond.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-你的座位在左边 -太好了,谢谢
-You're down there, to your left. -Great, thank you.
欢迎登机
Welcome aboard.
大家好
Greetings everyone.
今晚飞往新加坡的飞行时间
Our flight time to Singapore this evening
是13小时又5分钟
is 13 hours and 5 minutes,
请各位稍作休息
so do settle in and make yourselves comfortable.
希望各位旅途愉快又放松
And we hope you have a pleasant and relaxing journey.
警♥察♥,进去
Police! Going in!
快…
Go, go, go!
趴在地上
Get down on the floor!
手举起来
Hands up!
单位没问题,警长
Flat's clean, Sarge.
什么?什么没有
What, nothing?
要告诉我们你藏在哪里吗
You want to tell us where you stashed it?
你想帮我吹♥箫♥吗
Do you wanna suck my d**k?
别闹了
Come off it.
黏在你马桶的水箱里
It was taped to the inside of your toilet cistern.
一派胡言
Bulls**t!
米高梅森,你被捕了
Michael Mason, I am arresting you
罪名是持有管制药物
for possession of a controlled drug...
-这是栽赃 -意图提供毒品
-This is a stitch-up. -with intent to supply.
你不必说任何不利自己的话…
You don't have to say anything that may harm your defence...
你指控同事栽赃证据
You're accusing a colleague of planting evidence?
不,我是说我看的时候没有
No, I'm saying it wasn't there when I looked.
也许你看漏了
Maybe you missed it.
我们都想以谋杀罪逮捕梅森
We all want Mason for murder.
这是往对的方向迈出的一步
This is a step in the right direction.
我不会在宣誓下说谎
I won't lie under oath.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我是说…
I mean...
伦敦派来的警♥察♥叫什么名字
What's the name of the detective London's sending out?
麦斯庄文,警长
Max Drummond. Detective Sergeant.
他也在这班飞机上,在经济舱
He's on this flight. He's in economy.
警长
Detective Sergeant?
国务卿建议我和你换座位
The Secretary of State suggested I might want to swap seats with you.
真不敢相信你这么做了
I can't believe you do.
国务卿
Secretary of State?
警长
Detective Sergeant.
请坐
Please.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
请节哀顺变
I'm extremely sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
请叫我艾碧姬
Please, call me Abigail.
我是麦斯
I'm Max.
我看过你的履历
I've seen your CV.
了不起
Impressive.
你读过大学
You went to university.
很多人都读过
Well, a lot of people do.
但很少人会当警♥察♥
Not many who join the police.
怎么?没选上你的第一志愿吗
What happened, your first choice of career didn't work out?
只能说…当警♥察♥
Well, let's just say that being a policeman
是我还没完全放弃的儿时梦想
was a childhood dream that I've still not quite grown out of.
你能实现梦想是好事
Well, it's good you've got to live your dream.
苏菲的死,你掌握了什么资料
What can you tell me about Sophie's death?
我肯定你已经都知道了
No more than I'm sure you know already.
她是被谋杀的吗
Was she murdered?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能只是一场悲惨的意外
Might have just been a tragic accident.
所以你可能会白跑一趟
So you could be making a wasted trip.
希望如此
I hope so.
若苏菲不是被谋杀的
If Sophie wasn't murdered,
那就不是由我们负责了
then it's not our case.
我们老板想知道这是哪种案件
Our boss wants to know what we're dealing with,
我要怎么跟他说
so what do I tell him?
耐心是一种美德
Patience is a virtue?
你还没见过我老板吧
You haven't met my boss, have you?
我一直觉得如果我要杀人
You know, I always thought that if I was to murder someone,
然后伪装成意外…
and make it look like an accident...
说实话…谁没想过
I mean, let's be honest, who hasn't thought of it?
我会把尸体扔进港口
I'd dump the body in the Harbour.
你是说她是被谋杀的,还是…
What, so you're saying she was murdered, or...
不…
No. No.
你是说她不是被谋杀的?
You're saying she wasn't?
不,我只是说很难分辨
No, I'm saying it's just very difficult to tell.
是吗?因为港口有岩石、有鲨鱼
Yeah? Cos in the Harbour, there are rocks and there are sharks,
还有船只往来
and boats churning up and down.
那可以隐藏许多罪行
I mean, that can hide a multitude of sins.
但解剖后,我一定会知道更多
But I'll surely know more after the autopsy.
那我们就不耽误你了
Then we won't keep you any longer.
不…我还不能解剖她
Oh, no...no, I can't do her yet.
苏菲前面还有三个人
I've got 3 in line before Sophie.
她能插队吗
Well can she jump the queue?
她挺重要的
She is kind of important.
他们对所爱的人都很重要
Well they're all important to their loved ones.
但好吧,我会…
But yes, I'll...
我会想想办法的
I'll see what I can do.
好吧,只有一件事
Alright, just one thing.
她身体肿胀
This swelling.
只有在死前掉进海才会这样
That can only occur before death.
脸颊上的瘀伤
This bruise here on the cheek?
剧集 | 北岸疑云(2023) | 导航列表