老友记 第二季 第十五集

FriendsS02E15

Part3
July 9, 2019, 1:53 p.m.

Well for your information he happens to be one of the brightest, most sophisticated, sexiest men I've ever been with.
他是我交过的男人中,最聪明,最成熟,最性感的。
Doctor Burke is sexy?
柏克大夫性感?
Oh, God, absolutely.
天啊,绝对是。
Damn, it's the museum again, can I, oh.
该死,又是馆里找我,我可以…
You know, Dr. Burke kissed me once.
柏克大夫亲过我一次。
When?
什么时候?
When I was um, 7, I crashed my bike right out in front of his house and to stop me from crying he kissed me right here.
七岁时,我骑自行车,在他家门前摔了跤…为了让我停止哭泣,他亲我这里。
Oh you are so lucky.
你好幸运。
I know.
我知道。
Woah, woah, woah australopithicus isn't supposed to be in that display. No. No. No, no, homo habilis was erect, australopithicus was never fully erect.
南方古猿不应该在那里展览的。不…能人是直立行走(与“勃起”同词)的,南方古猿不是完全直立行走的。
Well maybe he was nervous.
或许他是紧张罢了。
Oh look, I can't believe this. Look, homo habilis hasn't even learned how to use tools yet and they've got him here wi, with clay pots. Why don't, why don't they just give him a microwave?
看,我真不敢相信。能人根本还没学会使用工具,他们竟然还给他陶罐。不如给他一个微波炉算了!
I'm sorry, I'm sorry this is taking so long, ya know, I, I, it's just it's longer than I expected, we will have dinner, OK?
抱歉我花了那么多时间,这比我想像的还花时间,我们会吃晚饭的。
It's OK, it's fine.
没关系,不要紧。
KARL!
卡尔!
Oh, God.
天啊。
Wow, is that Michelle? Yep.
那是蜜雪儿吗?对。
I've not seen her since high school graduation. Oh my God, that night she got so dru...emotional.
高中毕业后就没见过她了。老天,那天晚上她好醉…激动。
You know, she's having another baby.
你知道她又要生了吗?
I thought she just had one.
我以为她才刚生过。
No no. Henry's almost two and he's talking and everything. Here.
不…亨利快两岁了。他讲话啊什么都会,看。
You know, the other day he told me he liked me better than his other grandpa. Now in all fairness his other grandpa's a drunk but still...
前几天他告诉我,他喜欢我胜过他的爷爷。公平说来,他的爷爷是酒鬼,但还是…
Oh, you're a grandpa.
你是个外公。
Yeah.
对。
Are we nuts here?
我们疯了吗?
I don't know, maybe. I mean I'm dating a man who's pool I once peed in.
我不知道,或许...我是说,我在你游泳池里尿尿过。
I didn't need to know that. I guess 21 years is a lot. I mean, hell, I'm a whole person who can drink older than you.
我不需要知道那个。我猜21年是差太多了,去他的,我比你老了整整一个允许饮酒的年龄。
Yeah.
对。
So.
所以。
So maybe we should just...
那么,或许我们应该就…
Yeah, yeah, maybe.
对…或许…
Wow, this really sucks.
哇。这真的太逊了。
Yeah, it sure does.
是呀,可不是吗?
Well, we don't really have to decide anything right now, do we?
我们不用现在就决定什么,对吧?
No, no, there's no rush or anything.
不…我们一点都不用急。
Delivery Pizza delivery.
披萨送来了。
Oh, I'm gonna kill those guys.
我要杀了那两个人。
Rach. Oh.
瑞秋。哦。
I'm done.
我好了。
Yeah well, you know what, so is uh, Sorentino's.
对,不过索伦蒂诺(著名意大利餐厅)也关门了。
Wha, OK, I'm sorry, let's uh, why don't we find someplace else.
什么?对不起,我们…去别家餐厅好了。
No, you know what, it's late, everything's gonna be closed. Why don't we just do it another night?
很晚了,所有餐厅都关门了。我们改天晚上再吃好了。
No, no, we won't.
不…不要。
We won't?
不要?
Come on.
来吧。
OK, that's dead right?
那是死的,对吧?
What is this? What are we doing?
这是什么?我们在干嘛?
Shh. Do you want cran-apple or cran-grape?
你要红莓苹果味还是红莓葡萄味?
Grape.
葡萄。
OK, now, sit. OK.
现在…坐下。
Oh, God.
天啊。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Ah, so, what're we looking at?
我们在看什么?
Well, uh, you see that, that little cluster of stars next to the big one? That is Ursa Major.
你看那边…那一大团旁边那一小堆星星。那是大熊座。
Really?
真的?
I've no idea, could be. Listen, I'm sorry I had to work tonight.
我不知道,有可能。
Oh it's OK. You were worth the wait, and I don't just mean tonight.
没关系,你值得我等,我指的不只是今晚。
You're not laughing.
你没笑。
This time it's not so funny.
这次没那么好笑了。
Loosen the knot. Loosen the knot.
松开那结...
Ah, oh God. Oh, honey, oh that's OK.
天啊!亲爱的,没关系。
What. Oh no, you just rolled over the juice box.
什么?不,你刚刚压到了果汁盒子。
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi you. I can't believe I'm waking up next to you.
嘿。真不敢相信我会在你身边醒来。
I know it is pretty unbelievaaaaah.
我知道,是很令人难以…
What?
怎么了?
We're not alone.
我们并不孤单。
Is that the fire alarm?
是火警警报器吗?
Yeah.
对。
All right it's not warm yet, we still have time.
还没变热,还有时间。
Cool. Yeah, yeah. Cool!
酷。对,酷!



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们