警♥察♥正在征集关于
Police are making a plea for information
夜幕猎人
24岁学生艾莉森·伍兹的信息
for 24-year-old student, Alison Woods.
我的女儿萨拉·柯林斯九天前失踪了
My daughter, Sarah Collins, vanished nine days ago.
艾米莉·菲利普斯最后一次被见到
Emily Phillips was last seen leaving her gym
是在华盛顿路口处的健身房♥
on the corner of Washington...
她可能在网上认识了什么人
She may have met someone online.
我知道她就在某个地方
I know she's out there somewhere.
我们祈祷有一天你...
We're praying for the day you...
-但我们还需要找到尸体 -我们想你了
- Still, we have to find a body. - We miss you.
我们爱你 我们不会放弃的
We love you, we are not giving up.
你没资格告诉我在这个房♥子里要怎么做
You don't tell me what to do in this house.
这是我的房♥子 我说了算
This is my house. These are my rules!
闭嘴 你翻了我的东西
You're not speaking 'cause you went through my stuff!
我还得跟你说多少次要按门铃
How many times have I asked you to use the doorbell?
我马上就好 爸爸
I'll be ready in a minute, Dad.
妈妈偷看了我的社交媒体
Mom snooped through my social media.
你无权这么做
You have no right to do that.
我完全有权这么做 小姑娘
I have every right to do that, young lady.
你应该先征求她的同意
You should've asked her first.
听到了吧
See?
你想看看你女儿放上去的自♥拍♥吗
Would you like to see the photos your daughter's posting of herself?
或者是她和陌生人的对话
Or the conversations she's having with complete and total strangers?
金·卡戴珊和凯莉·詹娜
美国娱乐圈名媛姐妹
这跟金和凯莉放上去的裸照比起来算不了什么
It's nothing compared to the naked selfies Kim and Kylie post.
对不起 爸爸 我会删掉的
I'm sorry, Dad, I'll take it down.
-可以去上学了吗 -坐下
- Ready for school? - Sit down.
给我看看你都和谁聊天了
Show me these people you've been talking to.
你是说男生吗
You mean boys?
你可以和男生聊天
You can talk to boys.
男生们会试着和你聊天的
Boys are gonna try and talk to you.
我没接受他们的好友请求
I didn't accept their friend requests.
但有些男生给我发消息了
Some of them messaged me, though.
你回复了吗
And you replied?
他们很讨人厌
They were being so annoying.
他们是在引诱你
They were baiting you.
而你正中下怀
And you fell for it.
要像我教过你的在现实生活中那样评估情况
Assess the situation like I taught you how to do in the real world.
这个马尔科姆
Malcolm here.
他的照片都是自己拍的
All of his photos are by himself.
看他的拍摄角度
And look at his camera angles.
他想营造出一种
He's trying to make it look like
是别人帮他拍的效果
someone else is taking the picture.
他的好友都是女生
And all of his friends are girls.
你现在知道他的惯用手法了吗
Do you get his M.O. now?
男人都是...
Men are...
禽兽
Pigs.
我知道
I know.
我们现在能去上学了吗
Can we go to school now?
嗯 拿好你的东西
Yeah, get your stuff.
餐馆
把这想成是...
Think of it like a...
过山车
a roller coaster.
你一开始
You'll be...
会感觉紧张
nervous to start with.
甚至有些害怕
Even scared a little.
但一旦开始后
But once you get started...
那种刺♥激♥
the rush...
对了 谢谢你送我手♥机♥
Thanks for my phone, by the way.
记住了 这是台秘密手♥机♥
That's a secret phone, remember.
那不如先
So why don't we start by...
一人脱一件衣服
each taking off a piece of our clothes.
真性感
Sexy.
真的吗
Really?
假的 蠢货
No, dickhead.
司机卸货的时候发现了她
The driver found her when he unloaded the cargo.
白人女性 三十多岁
Female Caucasian, 30s.
多处骨折 左臂 双腿
Has multiple breaks, left arm, both legs.
跳下来自杀的吗
Jumper?
我认为是
I'd say so.
她并非当场死亡
She didn't die on impact
但考虑到她的创伤和之后的温度...
but given her injuries and the temperature shortly after...
我估计她是从十五米多高处跳下来的
I'd estimate she landed from a height of over 50 feet.
问司机有没有停下来加油
Ask the driver if he stopped for gas.
查看沿途的桥梁
And check the bridges along his route.
也许有监控录像
Might have CCTV or security cameras.
她的手臂有严重软骨损伤
She had major cartilage damage on her wrists
骨头上还有钙化挫伤
and calcified bruising on the bone.
她被绑起来过
She was tied up.
看起来是的
Looks like it.
她还服用过维生素补充剂 避孕药
She was also given vitamin supplements and birth control.
凶手还把她的耳鼓膜振破了
Whoever did this blew her eardrums out.
但她的颅骨仍完好无损
But her cranium was still intact.
实验室认为是某种加压装置
The lab thinks it's some kind of pressurized device.
你知道她的身份了吗
Have you ID'd her yet?
不知道
No.
凶手很耐心 付出了很多精力
Whoever did this took a lot of patience and dedication and, uh...
幸运的话 这只是一起单独的迷恋案件
if we're lucky, it's a lone case of infatuation.
嗯 不幸的话
Yeah, and if we're not,
就是个希望客人成为永久居民的凶手
it's a guy who wants his guests to be permanent residents.
天啊
My gosh.
你好吗
How are you?
好吧
Okay.
我猜你现在负责网络部门了
So, I'm guessing you work cyber now.
我放弃了躺椅
I gave up the lounge chair.
我现在是侧写师
I'm a profiler now.
我指导他们的交互...
I guide their interactions...
我进不去这个界面
I can't get into this interface.
没用
It's not working.
获取他的代码踪迹 锁定
Just grab his code trail, lock on to it.
这是门很精细的活
It's a really delicate gig, you know.
试着强迫某人透露自己的计划的同时
Trying to coerce someone into revealing an agenda
避免逼迫他们采取行动
without pushing them into one.
蕾切尔
Rachel...
不好意思 打断一下
Pardon, sorry.
-你的伙计回来了 -好
- Your boy's back. - Okay.
好了
All right.
听着 我需要人帮我看看
Look, listen, I need some people checked out
我女儿的社交媒体
my daughter's social media.
很好 你和她有联♥系♥
That's good, you're in touch.
真的很好
That's really good.
安吉还好吗
And Angie, how is she?
帮我这个忙就行
Just... what I asked for.
谢谢
Thank you.
他人好像还不错
He seems nice.
这他妈是什么情况
The fuck is this?
你是谁
Who are you?
听着 我没做错什么
Listen, I... I haven't done anything wrong.
撩了94个女孩
94 girls groomed.
和其中的十三个见了面 和四个发生了关系
Looks like you met with 13 of them, had sex with four.
我说错了吗
Is wrong or what?
我从未
I never...
我从未强迫过她们
I never forced any of them.
强迫别人和引诱女孩就范
There's little difference between forcing yourself on someone
并没有什么区别
and influencing a girl into submission.
搞什么 我感觉不到我的...
What the fuck? I can't feel my...
有九万两千美元存款 八千美元股票
$92,000 in savings, another $8,000 in stocks.
我会去寻求帮助
I'll get... I'll get help.
我会去进行心理治疗
I'll... I'll go to therapy.
你不需要了
You don't need that anymore.
反正也没用
Doesn't work anyway.