2022年 国际监狱系统
In the year 2022, the international prison system
由私人企业运营管理
is operated by private corporations.
世界各地的罪犯成为谋利工具
Criminals all over the world are exploited at a profit.
监狱变成一门大生意
Prison have becomes big business.
向右行注目礼
Company, man the right!
注目礼
Eyes...
右前方
right!
向右行注目礼
Company, man the right!
齐步走
March!
目视前方
Eyes front.
我说 目视前方
I said, eyes front!
你们从世界各地而来
You have come here from all over the world...
因为社会对你们毫无用处了
because society has no further use for you.
国际监狱系统
The international prison system...
认为你们无法改过自新
has given up all hopes of your rehabilitation.
你们将永远呆在这里 直到死去
This place will now be your holding pen until your death.
因为死亡是唯一的出路
Because death is the only way out.
在这里 你们不会获得缓刑
There’s no chance of reprieve here
不可能逃脱
no possibility of escape.
你们已被判死刑
You are condemned.
要么接受 要么死
Either accept it or die.
我想见2675号♥囚犯
I want to see Prisoner 2675.
2011年在利比亚的班加西市
2011, Benghazi, Libya.
你直接走到你的指挥官面前
You marched directly up to your commanding officer...
一枪打爆了他的头
put a gun to his head and blew his brains out.
然后你接受了军事审判 被判处一级谋杀罪
You were courtmartialed and convicted of firstdegree premeditated homicide.
你曾经从两所5级最高戒备监狱越狱
You have since escaped from two level 5 maximum security prisons.
DNA扫描结果显示你仇视权威
DNA scan reveals that you have a pathological aversion to authority...
而且
and a temperament...
有暴♥力♥倾向
prone to violent behavior.
恭喜 你找到归宿了
Congratulations. You found a home.
罗宾斯先生 我打理着这个跨国企业
I run a multinational business here, Mr. Robbins.
简单来说 我负责接管世界各地的 人♥渣♥ 并将其重新加工处理
Basically, I take human garbage from around the world and reprocess it.
这门生意我做得很好 因为我制订了所有的规矩
I’m very good at this business because I make all the rules.
你不能再跟外界联♥系♥
You will have no future contact with the outside world.
没访客 没电♥话♥ 没信件
No visitors, no phone calls, no letters.
无论出于任何目的 你如果试图联♥系♥外界 下场只有死
For all intents and purposes, you’re dead.
如果你胆敢破坏我的规矩
But if you break any of my rules...
你就会知道什么叫 求生不得 求死不能
you ii find that there is life after death.
你会生不如死
Very painful life.
你有什么想说的吗
Was there anything you wanted to add?
别再背向着我
Don’t ever turn your back on me again.
起来
Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
给 这是吃的 我特意留给你的
Here, it’s food. I saved it for you.
来 拿着 快点啊
Go ahead, take it. Come on, man. Quick!
不 现在不能吃 他们会发现的
No, don’t eat it yet! They’ll find out.
啥都会被他们发现 他们啥都知道
They find out everything, man. They know everything.
是我们的电脉冲出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
IVs our electrical impulses that give us away.
我们的脑电波
The ones in the brain.
这里很多电子监测设备
Lots of electricity in here, man.
嵌在墙壁里的电脑...
Computers in the walls...
会收集电脉冲
that process the impulses...
告诉他们我们在想什么
and tell them what we’re thinking.
所以 你啥都别想
So don’t think.
不 他们要来抓我了
Oh, no. They’re coming for me.
什么 他们要来抓我了
What? They’re coming for me.
放松点 他们抓的是其他人
Relax. It’s someone else.
他们要来抓我了放松
They’re coming to get me. Relax.
不 他们就想你放松
No. That’s what they want you to think.
他们会回来的 他们会来抓我
Theyll be back. They’re coming to get me.
他们带他去哪里了
Where are they taking him?
阿布索隆
Absolom.
那是什么地方
Where?
那里是杀人魔的天下 他们会像狮子一样把牙齿磨锋利
The killers are kings. They sharpen their teeth like lions.
因为人肉是很坚硬的
Human flesh is tough, you know.
他们把牙齿磨锋利...
They sharpen their teethQuiet.
安静
囤积食物是严重的违规行为
Hoarding food is a major infraction.
你们得到的食物仅用于维持生命
You are given enough to survive.
不多
No more.
不少
No less.
就此次违规行为而给你的惩罚是
The punishment for this infractionten
鞭打十下
lashes.
2675号♥囚犯
Prisoner 2675...
由你来执行
you will execute the punishment.
再打九下
Nine more, please.
再来
Begin.
捡起来
Pick it up.
再打的话 他马上就会死
In five seconds, he’s dead.
我们的交情并没有好到 你可以随便质疑我的命令
I don’t think we know each other well enough for you to doubt me.
马上把鞭子捡起来
Now pick it up.
一 二
One, two...
三 四
three, four...
五
five.
很好
Good.
开始
Now begin.
T1直升机已到达阿布索隆上方 他们要求着陆协助
TOne over Absolom. They’re requesting landing coordinates.
让他们在四区着陆
Drop ‘em close to Sector Four.
2675号♥囚犯已处理完毕 长官
Prisoner 2675 has been delivered, sir.
很好
Good.
住手
Stop!
马上把鞋子放回去
Now put it back.
很好
Good.
这里的环境很好吧
Isn’t this beautiful?
200个豪华客房♥
Twohundred deluxe rooms.
室外恒温游泳池
Heated outdoor pool and a staff...
还有专业的护理人员
of caring professionals.
抱歉 是我失礼了
I’m sorry. I’m being rude.
我叫沃尔特·马雷克 是客房♥部经理
My name is Walter Marek. I’m your resident manager.
欢迎来到度假天堂 希望你们接受信♥用♥卡♥付款
Welcome to vacation paradise. I hope you take plastic.
当然可以 任何付款方式都可以
We most certainly do. We elicit all forms of payment here.
我已经为你安排了...
Now, I’ve taken the liberty...
各种刺♥激♥性的活动
of scheduling a variety of stimulating activities for your enjoyment.
沙狐球 水上运动
Shuffleboard? Water sports.
因为部分活动项目的要求比较苛刻
Now, because some of the activities here can be extremely rigorous...
我们会严格筛选客户
we’re very selective about our clientele.
务必确保客户的身体素质过硬
We like to make absolutely certain they meet the requisite physical demands.
这个让人心跳加速的游戏
So, just to get that old heart pounding a little faster...
就是和我们的水上活动负责人
we thought five minutes in the pool with Ralph...
拉尔夫一起在泳池畅游
our director of aquatic activities.
玩得开心点
Enjoy.
太精彩了
That’s extraordinary.
虽然跟我们原本想象的不一样 但确实很精彩
It’s not exactly what we had in mind, but extraordinary.
你可以为我所用
I could use a man like you.
当我的手下
A position on my staff, perhaps.
我们正好有一个职位空缺
We appear to have an opening.
考虑一下吧 豪华客房♥ 充足的活动空间 包三餐
Think about it deluxe rooms, run of the grounds, free meals...
你抓到任何人都可以随便杀 随便吃
anyone you can catch, kill and eat.
你的保健方案是怎样的 这不是什么大问题
How’s your health plan? That really isn’t necessary.
这里的人均寿命大概是六个月
The average life expectancy here is what, six months?
我来这里七年了
I’ve been here seven years.
如果我拒绝呢 那就太令人失望了
And what if I say no? That would be very disappointing.
听着 你想走就走吧 我不会阻拦你
Listen, if you gotta go, you gotta go. I’m not gonna stand in your way.
我只是觉得... 我会留下来
I could probably use the Ill stay.
我会留下来
Ill stay.
只要你保证再雇一个救生员
If you promise to hire another lifeguard.
好
Yeah.
你想下去吗
You want it?
让开
Get out of the way!
你真是干了件大傻事