站起来!
Stand up!
片名:印第安纳琼斯与命运转盘
Indiana Jones and the Disc of Destiny
这是美国人,上校。
It's the American, Colonel.
他在门口,冒充军官。
He was at the gate, disguised as an officer.
你一个人吗?
Are you alone?
间谍,你是一个人吗?
Spy, are you alone?
我喜欢独处。
I prefer to be alone.
你为什么来这里?
Why did you come here?
你有很多美好的事物。
You have many beautiful things.
奇怪的事情。
Weird things.
“战利品是胜利者的权利。”
"The spoils are the right of the victor."
“胜利”?
"Victorious"?
柏林一片废墟。
Berlin is in ruins.
你的领袖躲起来了。
Your leader is in hiding.
你损失了多少?
How much did you lose?
带他到楼上去。
Take it upstairs.
什么?
What?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿伙计们!
Hey guys!
请稍等片刻。
One moment, please.
嘿,我得和指挥官谈谈!
Hey, I have to talk to the captain!
我找到了,上校。
You found it, Colonel.
照他说的做,打开它。
Do what he says. open it.
博士
Doctor.
朗基努斯之矛
Longinus bayonet.
让基♥督♥流血的长矛
The spear that shed the blood of Christ.
神圣的长矛
Holy harpoon.
加强守卫!这是元首要找的战利品。
Guard up! This is the booty that the leader seeks.
上校,我们必须得谈谈。
We have to talk, Colonel.
没时间了,博士
Time is running out, Doctor.
开往柏林的火车在等着我们呢。
The train to Berlin is waiting for us.
去树林里看看!
Look in the woods!
带上狗
Take the dogs.
你觉得这个间谍是单独行动吗?
Do you think this spy was alone?
来吧,我们走!
Come on, move!
快点!
Hurry up!
看起来他们离开时没有带上你们 。
Looks like they're leaving without you.
老实交代你的故事,否则去死。
Tell us your story or die.
故事。
story.
好吧,好吧。
Well Well.
好吧..
Well...
一切都开始了..
it all started..
从前,这个村庄是...
Once upon a time, when this village was...
她愚蠢的蓝眼睛孩子们决定携手。
Her foolish blue-eyed children decided to join hands.
还有一个名叫(阿道夫)的小汗流浃背的风笛手的追随者。
And the followers of a little sweaty piper named (Adolf)..
不
no.
上校
Colonel.
上校。
Colonel.
此人是美国人的同伙。
This man was accompanied by the American.
这是一个美国背包。
It's an American backpack.
我做错什么了?
What is my crime?
把他带到我的车里。
Take him to my car.
小心点!这是元首的特殊遗物。
Be careful. It is the special relic of the Fuhrer.
保持坐姿。
stay seated.
许可..
permission..
你是观鸟者吗?
Are you a bird watcher?
好吧,因为轰炸..
Okay. because of the bombing..
鹡鸰鸟走了一条完全不同的道路。
The wagtail bird took a completely different path.
我们抓到了你的同伴。
We've got your partner.
美国人。
The American.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
放开我!
Leave me!
观鸟者,你还活着只有一个原因。
There is only one reason for your survival, birdwatcher.
谁派你来的?
Who sent you?
你的任务是什么?
What was your mission?
拜托了,上校。我求求你了。
Please, Colonel. I beg you.
我的名字是帕泽.肖。
My name is Puzzle Shaw.
牛津大学教授。
Professor at Oxford University.
我是一名考古学家。
I am an archaeologist.
你来了。
There you are.
你不能进入。有问题。
You can't enter. There is a problem.
我必须和上校谈谈。
I have to speak to the colonel.
这是紧急的。
It is urgent.
我有一个女儿。我求求你了。
I have a daughter. I beg you.
我向你保证,肖先生,你再也见不到你的女儿了。
I guarantee you, you will never see your daughter again, Mr. Shaw.
除非你解释为什么你的同伴会有这个。
Unless you explain why your partner has this.
他们告诉我们,朗基努斯的长矛可能在城♥堡♥里。
They told us that Longinus' spear might be in the castle.
我们在找她。
We were looking for her.
为什么?
Why?
因为她的力量?
Because of her strength?
不要携带任何力量。
Do not carry any power.
我和我的朋友试图保存日期。
My friend and I tried to save the date.
我必须和上校谈谈。
I have to speak to the colonel.
这是关于刺刀的。
It's about the bayonet.
我只能看到她一会儿。
I could only see her for a moment.
物理专业。
Physics major.
为神的爱说话!
Speak for God's love!
鱼叉..
Harpoon..
这是假的。
It's fake.
假的。
Fake.
假的?
Fake?
鱼叉只是一个弹头。
The harpoon is just a slug.
她今年50岁。
She is 50 years old.
铭文是现代的。这是一个一摸一样的赝品。
The inscription is modern. It is an exact copy.
我们注定要失败。
We are doomed.
十二世纪。十三世纪。
The twelfth century. XIII century.
拉美西斯二世
Ramses II.
这些都不是假的。
None of this is fake.
我必须停下这列火车。
I must stop this train.
这列火车上还有另一条轨道。
There is another track on this train.
效果具有真正的力量。
The effect carries real power.
你在说什么
What are you talking about
安提基希拉。
Antikythera.
安提基希拉?
Antikythera?
别再拿那张旧轮盘了!
Stop with that old disc!
指挥官输掉了战争,上校。
The commander lost the war, Colonel.
还有他离开了。
And he left.
让我向你解释。
Let me explain to you.
安提基希拉的力量不是超自然的。
Antikythera's power is not supernatural.
这是一种算术机制。
It is an arithmetic mechanism.
谁拥有它
Who owns it..
将不得为王,
will not be owned..
既不是皇帝,
Nor an emperor.
也不是元首,
Nor a leader.
而是上帝。
but a god.
有很多纳粹分子。
There are a lot of Nazis.
你建议我们如何告诉他?
And how do you suggest we tell him?
“指挥官”
"commander"
“对不起,基♥督♥的矛是假的。
"I'm sorry that Christ's spear is fake."
但我们给你...
But we offer you...
“一半你不知道它是什么的东西。”
"Half of something you don't know what it is."
告诉我。
Tell me.
告诉我,你认识希♥特♥勒♥吗?
Tell me, do you know Hitler?
火车上有一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。
There is a terrorist on board the train.
希♥特♥勒♥的刺刀消失了。
And Hitler's bayonet disappeared.
搬到那边去!
Move over there!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
什么鬼?
What the hell?
印第?
Indi?
(开放)?
(open)?
电影精选列表