-哇 -嗯
- Wow. - Mmm.
-哇 -嗯哼
- Wow. - Mm-hmm.
-哇 -是的 马林
- Wow. - Yes, Marlin.
我看到了 这真是太美了
No, I see it. It's beautiful.
记得么 姗姗 当你说你想看到这个海洋的景色的时候...
So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean view...
没想到我们会搬到海边来住 想过吗?
you didn't think you'd get the whole ocean, did you?
喔 耶 这里可是鱼的自♥由♥天地啊
Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here.
你说你老公我 说话算不算数啊?
Did your man deliver, or did he deliver?
-算数 行了吧 -我可是费了不少波折的啊
- My man delivered. - And it wasn't so easy.
因为有许多其他的小丑鱼也觊觎这块地方
Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place.
你最好相信这点... 他们谁不想住这啊
You better believe they did... every single one of them.
嗯 你做得很好
Mm-hmm. You did good.
还有邻居们是在是太棒了
And the neighborhood is awesome.
那么 你喜欢这里 是不是?
So, you do like it, don't you?
是的 是的 我喜欢 我喜欢 我真的很喜欢这里
No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it.
但是 马林 我知道住在这里会很惬意...
But, Marlin, I know that the drop off is desirable...
伴随着大学校和这美妙的风景...
with the great schools and the amazing view...
但是我们真的需要这么大的地方吗?
but do we really need so much space?
姗姗 亲爱的 我们在说我们的孩子们
Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about.
他们应该得到最好的东西 看 看 看
They deserve the best. Look, look, look.
他们醒来 把他们小小的脑袋从这里探出来...
They'll wake up, poke their little heads out...
然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼! 就在他们卧房♥的窗户外面
and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window.
然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼! 就在他们卧房♥的窗户外面
and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window.
嘘 你会吵醒孩子们的
Shh. You'll wake the kids.
喔 好的 好的
Oh, right, right.
噢 看 他们还在梦乡中
Aw, look. They're dreaming.
我们还要给他们起名字
We still have to name them.
你现在想给所有这些孩子起名字?
You want to name all of them right now?
好吧 我们把这一半叫做小马林...
All right, we'll name this half Marlin Junior...
这一半叫做小姗姗
and this half Coral Junior.
-好了 我们就这么决定了 -我喜欢尼莫这个名字
- OK, we're done. - I like Nemo.
尼莫 我们只能选其中的一个叫尼莫...
Nemo. We'll name one Nemo...
但是我愿意把其他的都叫做小马林
but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior.
只要一想 用不了几天...
Just think, in a couple of days...
-我们就要当爸爸妈妈了 -是啊
- we're going to be parents. - Yeah.
他们要是不喜欢我怎么办?
What if they don't like me?
-马林 -不 是真的
- Marlin. - No, really.
这里有400多个蛋 按机率来算总会有一个会喜欢你的
There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you.
怎么了?
What?
-你还记得我们是怎么认识的吗? -我不想记起来了
- You remember how we met? - I try not to.
那好 我记得 对不起 小姐...
Well, I remember. "Excuse me, miss...
你能帮我看一下我嘴唇上是否有个鱼钩?
"can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?"
你靠近一点呀 因为它还在晃动着
You got a little closer because it was wiggling.
-走开 走开! -我来啦 美人在这呢
- Get away, get away! - Here he is. Cutie's here.
大家都去哪了?
Where did everybody go?
姗姗 快回房♥子里
Coral, get inside the house.
不 姗姗 别动 孩子们不会有事的
No, Coral, don't. They'll be fine.
快进去... 你快点 现在就进去
Just get inside... You, right now.
不! 噢!
No! Ow!
姗姗!
Coral!
姗姗?
Coral?
姗姗?
Coral?
姗姗?
Coral?
姗姗?
Coral?
姗姗?
Coral?
好了 好了 好了
There, there, there.
没事了 爸爸在这里
It's OK. Daddy's here.
爸爸找到你了
Daddy's got you.
我保证 我不会再让你出什么事了...
I promise, I will never let anything happen to you...
尼莫
Nemo.
总动员
开学啦!
First day of school!
起来 起来! 开学第一天啦
Wake up, wake up! First day of school.
我不想上学... 再睡五分钟
I don't want to go to school... five more minutes.
不是你 老爸 是我
Not you, Dad, me.
-好吧 啊? -起来 起来
- OK. Huh? - Get up, get up.
该去上学了 该去上学了
It's time for school, time for school.
好吧 我起来
All right, I'm up.
-尼莫! -开学第一天!
- Nemo! - First day of school!
-尼莫 不要动 -啊! 啊!
- Nemo, don't move. - Unh! Unh!
你自己出不来的
You'll never get out of there yourself.
我来帮你 啊!
I'll do it. Unh!
-你需要休息一下吗? -不
- You feel a break? - No.
有时候你会分辨不清 因为这个地区有急流
Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid rushes to the area.
-你头晕吗? -不
- Are you woozy? - No.
-我有多少个条纹? -我没事
- How many stripes do I have? - I'm fine.
-回答我的问题 -三条
- Answer the stripe question. - Three.
不! 看到了吗? 你肯定有毛病了
No! See? Something's wrong with you.
我有一 二 三... 我只有这么多么?
I have one, two, three... That's all I have?
你没事了 你的幸运鳍怎么样了?
You're OK. How's the lucky fin?
-幸运鳍 -让我们看看
- Lucky. - Let's see.
你确认你今年想去上学吗?
Are you sure you want to go to school this year?
你如果不想去也没有关系 你可以再等个五六年再去
There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.
老爸 该去上学了
Come on, Dad, it's time for school.
-你忘记擦防护油了 -噢
- Forgot to brush. - Ohh.
你想让这个海葵刺疼你吗?
Do you want this anemone to sting you?
-好的 -快擦
- Yes. - Brush.
-好了 擦完了 -有一点没擦到
- OK, I'm done. - You missed a spot.
-哪? -那里
- Where? - There.
哈哈! 就是那 还有这
Ha ha! Right there. And here and here.
好了 我们都很激动
All right, we're excited.
第一天去上学 我们走
The first day of school. Here we go.
我们要学一些知识
We're ready to learn to get some knowledge.
对于海洋我们要记住哪一点?
What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
-它并不安全 -好孩子
- It's not safe. - That's my boy.
首先 我们要检查一下是否畅通无阻
First, we check to see that the coast is clear.
我们出去...回来
We go out... and back in.
我们出去... 回来
And then we go out... and back in.
然后再来一次... 出去...再回来
And then one more time... out and back in.
有的时候 甚至你要来回四次...
And sometimes, if you want to do it four times...
-老爸... -好吧 我们走 孩子
- Dad... - All right, come on, boy.
可能我在学校的时候 我会见到鲨鱼
Maybe while I'm at school, I'll see a shark.
-我对这点表示非常的怀疑 -你曾经见到过鲨鱼吗?
- I highly doubt that. - Have you ever met a shark?
没有 我也不想见到
No, and I don't plan to.
-这些海龟有多大了? -我不知道
- How old are sea turtles? - I don't know.
隔壁的山笛叔叔说...
Sandy Plankton from next door...
他说这些海龟已经活了大约100年了
he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
他说这些海龟已经活了大约100年了
he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
如果我见到海龟的话 我会问他的
lf I ever meet a sea turtle, I'll ask him.
在我和鲨鱼谈完话以后 好吗?
After I'm done talking to the shark, OK?
哇! 等一下 等红灯亮再过
Whoa! Hold on. Wait to cross.
哇! 等一下 等红灯亮再过
Whoa! Hold on. Wait to cross.
抓住我的鳍
Hold my fin.
老爸 你又要像上次在宠物公园一样...
Dad, you're not going to freak out...
大惊小怪吧
like you did at the petting zoo, are you?
看好那只海螺 他正要向你扑过来
That snail was about to charge.
嗯 我在想我们要去哪
Hmm. I wonder where we're supposed to go.
再见 妈妈!
Bye, Mom!
放学后我会去接你们
I'll pick you up after school.
哈哈!
Ha ha!
快 你们这些家伙 不要! 把它还给我!
Come on, you guys, stop it! Give it back!
来 我们去那边
Come on, we'll try over there.
对不起 这里是见老师的地方吗?
Excuse me, is this where we meet his teacher?
喔 看看是谁从海葵里出来了
Well, look who's out of the anemone.
是的 你们很惊讶 我知道
Yes. Shocking, I know.
-玛蒂 是不是? -马林
- Marty, right? - Marlin.
-鲍勃 -柯特
- Bob. - Ted.
比尔 嘿 你是个小丑鱼
Bill. Hey, you're a clownfish.
你很搞笑 对不对? 给我们讲个笑话
You're funny, right? Tell us a joke.
-耶 -耶
- Yeah. - Yeah.
电影精选列表