男孩们 快走
Boys, let's go.
快点 跟紧点
Come on, tighten up.
排成一行
Single file, gentlemen.
走在走廊中♥央♥
Center of the hall.
单元一有状况
Condition unit one!
单元一有状况 收到
Condition unit one, copy that.
坐地上 举起双手 快
On the ground. Show me hands, let's go.
双手
Hands!
蓝色代号♥ 有人打架
Code blue! Fight in progress!
来嘛 让我们打啊 放开他吧
Come on, let's fight, man! Let him go!
起码让我穿回我的鞋啊
At least let me get my shoes.
-玛丽 安妮 -你好
-Mary Anne. -Hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿多尼斯今天打架了...
Adonis got into a fight today...
而他被禁闭了
and he's in holding.
如果你想见他我们就要上去那里了
If you wanna see him, we're gonna have to go up there.
他是个好孩子 他只是...
He's a good kid, he just...
打架
fights.
经常性
All the time.
-约翰逊 -是的
-Johnson? -Yeah.
-这边 -谢谢
-Right this way. -Thanks.
约翰逊 有访客
Johnson, got a visitor.
阿多尼斯
Adonis.
进来吧
Come on in.
我想你见见...
I'd like you to meet Mrs...
我们可以单独聊一下吗 拜托了
Could we have a moment, please?
当然
Sure.
我就在外面等
I'll be right outside.
为什么你打架
Why were you fighting?
我不会再去另一个儿童之家
I'm not going to another group home.
我不是儿童之家的人
I'm not from a group home.
-你是社工 -不
-You a social worker? -No.
我不是社工
I am not a social worker.
那死黑鬼说了些我妈妈的事所以我揍他
Nigga said something about my ma so I beat his ass.
我对你母亲的事很遗憾
I'm sorry about your mother.
我知道失去至亲是什么感觉
I know what it's like to lose someone.
当你父亲死的时候我很生气
When your father died, I was angry for so long.
我伤害自己 不管家人
I hurt myself, pushed family away.
我没有父亲
I don't have no father.
-你说什么 -我说我没有父亲
-What did you say? -I said I don't have no father.
才不是
That's not true.
他在你出生前离世了 但你是有父亲的
He passed before you were born, but you had a father.
你认识他
You knew him?
他曾经是我的丈夫
He was my husband.
阿多尼斯 我很乐意...
Adonis, I would like it very much...
你来跟我一起生活
if you would come and stay with me.
你想这样吗
Do you think you'd wanna do that?
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
奎迪
-詹姆士 -多 坐吧
-Hey, James. -Don, sit down.
你拿着什么
What you got there?
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're joking, right?
你要升职了而你要辞职
You get a promotion and you're quitting?
听着 只是这职位不适合我
Look, this career just ain't for me.
你要去做什么
What are you gonna do?
老兄 谢谢一直以来的照顾
Hey, man, thanks for everything.
只是想跟你谈谈我的工作
Just wanna talk to you about my job.
你看到你的新办公室了
You see your new office?
是的 但...
Yeah. But...
那看起来怎么样
Well, what's it like?
这升职可是很难得的机会
This is a big deal, this promotion.
他们给你请了助理吗
Did they hire your assistant?
-谢谢 -真为你自豪
-Thank you. -Very proud of you.
打他 打他的身体
Take it to him. Take it to the body.
就这样
There you go!
注意时间 宝贝
Make your time count, baby.
你知道怎么应对 就这样
You know what's coming up. There you go.
看看吧
Check it out.
-你来这里干什么 -打了15场全胜
-What you doing here, man? -15 and 0,15 knockouts.
在蒂华纳 不 兄弟
In Tijuana? No, bro.
那是酒吧打架而已
That's barroom brawling.
不管怎么样我都要打
Well, I'm all in anyway.
所以我觉得我们在外地开始只是取得我们的势头...
So I figure we start out local, just to get our momentum going...
然后我们就可以去我们想去的地方
then we can move wherever we wanna move.
-"我们" -我是觉得...
-"We"? -I was figuring...
阿多尼斯 这些人来这里是为了生存
Adonis, these boys come in here, this how they survive.
他们得为了生命而战斗
They gotta fight for life.
杀人或被杀 人死在那里
Kill or be killed. People die in there.
你♥爸♥爸死在擂台上 这不是开玩笑
Your daddy died in the ring. This ain't no joke.
我不认识他 跟我没任何关系
I don't know him. Ain't got nothing to do with me.
-好吧 你现在很厉害了 -是的
-Okay, you real tough now. -Yup.
不 我不会训练你的
Nah, I ain't training you.
我不会训练你 没有人会训练你的
You know I ain't training you. Nobody training you.
我会确保没人训练你的
I'm gonna make sure about that.
我们准备在特尔斐拳击馆拿冠军
We making champs in the Delphi Gym!
我们不是在跳舞唱歌♥ 我们在战斗
We not dancing! We not singing! We fighting!
你每天都在奋斗 你是为了某些东西而战
You struggle every day, you fight for something.
你就对了
You damn right!
听好了
Hey, listen up!
阿多尼斯
Adonis.
这些是我在这里的钥匙
These the keys to my 'Stang right here.
阿多尼斯 从擂台下来
Adonis, get out the ring!
你所要做的是直接击中头部...
All you gotta do is land one clean head shot...
我要它来干什么
What I gotta put up for it?
怕死吗 你是专业选手 对吧
Put up your hands. You a pro, right?
不...
No, no, no.
你会被打到屁滚尿流的
You gonna get the shit knocked out of you.
你不需要跟我证明些什么
You ain't gotta prove nothing to me.
最好听你家人的话吧 孩子
Better listen to your family, boy.
我的天
Oh, my God.
起码戴上你的头盔啊
At least put on your head gear.
不戴头盔
No head gear?
很好
It's good.
杀手 是吧
Killer, right?
他是个杀手 对吧 李 杜克
He a killer, right, Lil Duke?
当我在儿童之家时你在哪
Where were you at when I was iin group homes?
你错过一顿饭了吗 不
You miss a meal? Nah!
这里哪个是你下一个杀手
Which one of your killers in here next?
你选吧 你选谁是下一个
You pick him! You pick who's next!
我来
I'm next.
我只需要一个回合 兄弟
Hey, I just need one round, bro.
好吧 你要热身吗
All right, you wanna warm up?
我不需要热身 拿我的东西来
I don't need no warm-up. Get my stuff.
我看到你戴上你的头盔了 干得好
I see you got your head gear on. Good job.
不
No.
别跑啊
Don't run.
跟你说了我会赢的 我早跟你说了
Told you I'd win.I told you.
我早跟你说了 你就是不听
I tried to tell you something, bro. You don't wanna listen.
你就是不想听
You don't wanna listen.
你就是想挨苦头 是吧
You wanna learn things the hard way, huh?
-最近怎么样了 -很好
-How you doing? -Doing good.
我只是回家想跟你谈谈
I just came home, I wanted to talk to you.
-是吗 -我辞职了
-Yeah? -I quit my job.
你从哪里受的伤 墨西哥
Where did you get this? Mexico?
不是很严重
It's not that bad.
"不是很严重"
"It's not that bad."
我应该亲自揍你的
I ought to knock you out myself.
你知道有多少次我要扶你父亲上这楼梯...
You know how many times I had to carry your father up these stairs...
-因为他走不动 -知道
-because he couldn't walk? -Yes.
有多少次我帮他擦屁♥股♥因为双手都动不了
How many times I had to wipe his ass because he couldn't use his hands?
你是想那样吗 不