权力的游戏   第四季 第九集

Game of Thrones  S04E09

July 28, 2019, 2:38 p.m.

守誓之剑


What was she like?
她什么样
She...

she had red hair.
有一头红发
Oh?
是吗
How big were her feet? What do you want me to say?
她脚多大 你想说什么
I want you to tell me what it was like to have someone.
我想让你告诉我 拥有另一半是什么感觉
To be with someone.
有个人和你一起
To love someone and have them love you back.
你爱着她 她也爱着你
We're all gonna die a lot sooner than I'd planned.
我们死期将至 比我预想早太多
You're the closest I'll ever get to knowing.
我想明白那感觉也只好问你了
So you and Gilly never?
你跟吉莉没试过
No.

She just had a baby.
她刚生了孩子
And she never offered.
她也没主动提过
But if she had,
如果她主动了
you would have?
你会吗
You'd have broken your vows?
你会打破誓言吗
The interesting thing is,
有趣的是
our vows never specifically forbid
我们的誓言也没明确禁止
intimate relations with women.
与女人发生亲密关系
What?
什么
I shall take no wife," Yes,
"我将不娶妻" 没错"
that's in there. There's no denying that.
誓言里说了 不可否认
I shall father no children." It's very specific.
"不生子" 也很明确"
But what do our vows have to say about other...
但我们的誓言对其它行为是否有所约束
activities is open to interpretation.
就见仁见智了
I don't think Ser Alliser cares much for interpretation.
我看艾里沙爵士可不管什么见仁见智
Anyway, there's nothing for him to interpret.
反正他也没得见
We didn't.
我们啥都没做
So what's it like?
到底什么感觉
It's...
就是...
there's this person, this whole other person.
就是有个人 完完全全的另一个人
And you're wrapped up in them and they're wrapped up in you.
你满心满眼都是她 她满心满眼都是你
And you
然后你
for a little
有那么一...
for a little while, you're more than just you.
一瞬间 你不仅仅是你自己
You're I don't know. I'm not a bleeding poet.
你就...我说不清 我他妈又不是诗人
No, you're really not.
嗯 你真不是
What did I get for it?
瞧我得到了什么
An arrow six inches from my heart.
差六吋一箭穿心
There'll be arrows for all of us soon, I imagine.
我猜我们挨个当箭靶的日子也不远了
There will.
会来的
They've already done the worst thing to me they could ever do.
他们已经让我遭遇了最可怕的事情
Go get some sleep, Sam.
去睡一会儿吧 山姆
I'll take this watch.
这一班我来守
Did I ever tell you about her?
我有没有给你们讲过她
My Sheila? Yes.
我的雪拉 讲过
That was a night to remember.
那可是难忘的一夜
Of course, I'd had a good bit to drink.
当然我是喝得有点儿多
Her fangs were sharp,
她的獠牙很锋利
but she knew how to use them.
可她晓得怎么用
And she was nice and soft down below.
她下面又甜又软
No, she was no ordinary beast.
不 她可不是普通的野兽
Many is the man who
多少男人...
I know you never fucked a bear.
我知道你没操过熊
You know you never fucked a bear.
你也知道自己没操过熊
Right now I don't want to think about the bear you never fucked.
我现下不想琢磨你没操过的那头熊
Right now all I want to think about
我现下只想琢磨
is each one of these arrows finding its way into a crow's heart.
这里的每一支箭 都要穿过一只乌鸦的心
We could be waiting here a while.
我们可能还要等些时候呢
Good.
那很好
The longer we wait, the more arrows I'll have.
我们等得越久 我的箭就越多
They came up here to our land
他们来到我们的土地上
and put up a big wall and said it was theirs.
建起高墙 说这是他们的地盘
Then they started hunting us down.
然后把我们赶尽杀绝
This time, we're the ones doing the hunting.
这次换成我们来杀他们
You've got a lot to say about killing.
打打杀杀的事 你的话还真多
Even more words than arrows.
话比箭还多
Back in those villages, I killed just as many of them as you did.
在那些村子里头 我杀的人可不比你少
More, I reckon.
只怕比你还多
Yes, but none of those were your crow lover.
是啊 可里面没有你那乌鸦情人
I probably killed him already.
他可能已经死在我手里了
So you've said.
这话你说过
And if not,
就算没死
the only thing left of him
他唯一的遗骸
is gonna be his fun bits hanging around my neck.
也只会是挂在我脖子上的小玩意儿
More words.
又在说嘴
Know what I think you do when you see him?
知道我觉得你再见他会怎样吗
Serve him up a nice juicy slice of ginger minge.
用你那红毛小♥穴好好招待他
You been thinking about that ginger minge?
你惦记那红毛小♥穴了吗
Wondering what it tasts like.
想知道是什么滋味
Maybe I have.
也许我想了
Jon Snow is mine.
琼恩·雪诺是我的
Anyone else tries to kill him,
谁胆敢杀他
I'll have an arrow for them.
我就送支箭给谁
And not one of your bald friends is fast enough to stop me.
你那些光头朋友太慢 拦不住我
And what is it that couldn't wait until morning, Tarly?
什么要紧事不能等到明早呢 塔利
Maester Aemon.
伊蒙师傅
How did you know That it was you?
您怎么知道... 知道是你吗
Who else but Samwell Tarly
除了山姆威尔·塔利
would be wasting candles
还有谁会浪费蜡烛
to read in the middle of the night?
大半夜跑来读书呢
Let me help you. Oh, no need.
我来帮您 噢 用不着
I know my way around this library
整个黑城堡我最熟悉的
better than any other place in Castle Black.
就数这间图书室了
Thousands of books
数千书册
and no eyes to read them.
却没有眼睛读
Old age is a wonderful source of ironies
人到暮年 旁的好处没有
if nothing else.
生活的讽刺倒是俯首可拾
But you didn't answer my question.
你还没回答我的问题
What are you reading?
你在读什么
Maester Faull.
福尔学士的著作
Ah, the wildlings.
啊 写野人的
I can assure you that the closest Maester Faull
我可以担保 福尔学士终其一生
ever got to a wildling was this very library.
与野人的接触仅限于书卷
But what he says about what they do,
但书中所述的野人行径
it's all true.
全是事实
It's exactly what the survivors of their raids report.
是遭遇野人的幸存者的实录
Yes, imagine the stories wildlings tell about us.
是啊 想象一下野人会怎么讲我们
Love is the death of duty.
情爱是责任的大忌
I told that to your friend Jon Snow once.
我对你的朋友琼恩·雪诺说过一次
He didn't listen and neither did you.
他没听 你也一样
Which is why you've abandoned your watch atop the Wall
所以你没在长城上头守夜
to come here and read about the terrible things
却跑来读这些可怕的故事
that may have happened to the girl you love.
忧心它们或许已经发生在你爱的姑娘身上
I don't love her.
我不爱她
Yes, you do. No.
你爱她 不爱
Yes, you do.
你就是爱她
Heard it in your voice when you first brought her to me.
你第一次带她来见我 我就听出来了
I remember how it sounds.
我还记得情有所衷的语调
I was in love once.
我也爱过
You were?
是吗
You can imagine all manner of horrors
你可以想象那可怜的姑娘
befalling that poor girl and her child.
和她的孩子遭遇各种各样的坏事
Is it so difficult to imagine that an old person was once,
想象一个糟老头子也曾和你一样
more or less, like you?
青春年少 有那么难吗
I'm sorry, Maester.
对不起 学士
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
Do you know who I was before I came here?
你知道我来这里之前的身份吗
What I could have been if I'd only said the word?
只要我说出那个字 我会成为什么人吗
Of course you do.
你当然知道
I met many girls when I was Aemon Targaryen.
我还是伊蒙·坦格利安时 见过许多姑娘
A future king always does.
王位继承人总是这样
Some of them were quite forward
其中一些特别主动
in their attempts to win my affections.
想要博得我的青睐
One of them succeeded.
有一个成功了
I was very young.
我当时真年轻啊
Who was she?
她是谁
I could tell you everything about her.
我可以给你讲她的一切
Who she was,
她是谁
how we met,
我们如何初见
the color of her eyes,
她眼睛的颜色
and the shape of her nose.
她鼻子的形状
I can see her
我可以看到她
right in front of me.
就在我面前
She's more real than you are.
比你更真实
We could spend all night trading tales of lost loves.
我们可以讲一整晚那些年逝去的爱情
Nothing makes the past a sweeter place to visit
死亡迫在眉睫
than the prospect of imminent death.
更显得回忆如此甜蜜
Go to bed, Tarly.
去睡觉 塔利
Sorry, I can't open the gate for anybody. Orders.
对不起 任何人不得进门 这是命令
You don't understand. They killed everyone.
你不明白 他们杀死了所有人
Everyone but me and my baby.
只剩下我和孩子
They're out there. I saw them on my way here.
他们就在外面 我来的路上看见他们了
They may have seen me. They may have followed me. Please.
他们可能看见我了 可能跟着我 求你了
I'm sorry, I can't.
对不起 我不能开
If they find us out here, you don't know...
要是他们在外面发现我 你不知道...
Pyp! Open the gate.
派普 快开门
I can't. Sam, is that you?
不行 山姆 是你吗
Yes.
是我
Thorne gave me strict orders to not open the gate.
索恩严令不得开门
Oh, Pyp, open the fucking gate!
派普 你♥他♥妈的给我开门
I never heard you curse before.
我从没听过你说脏话
Yes, well, best get used to it.
是的 你最好习惯一下
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Shh, you're all right.
你没事了
Of course you are, my brave little fella.
你当然没事了 勇敢的小伙子
It was horrible. I'm so, so sorry.
太可怕了 对不起
I didn't know until I got back.
我回来后才知道的
Don't let them send me away, Sam.
别让他们赶我走了 山姆
Never. I know there's no women allowed.
永远不会 我知道这里不留女人
Anyone who tries to throw you out will be having words with me.
谁敢赶你走 先要过我这一关
From now on, wherever you go,
从现在开始 你去哪里
I go, too.
我也去哪里
Get ready!
准备好
Man the gate! Ready yourselves!
守住门 备战
Make haste!
动作快
Prepare! Up on the Wall!
备战 上长城
Quickly! Up! Up!
快点 上去
How many? How many are there?
那边有多少人
Beyond the trees!
在树林那边
It's time.
时候到了
Light them up! Light them all!
点火 全点上
Move!
让开
Pick up the pace!
动作快点
Come on, come on.
快啊
Here we go, boys, there's one.
好了 伙计们 第一桶
Let's go. There's two.
来吧 第二桶
Let's get the next load.
我们去搬下一批
That's the last of the oil, Ser Alliser.
这是最后一桶油了 艾里沙爵士
you say?
你说有十万大军,
Yes, Ser.
是的 爵士
You can say it if you like.
你想说就说吧
We should have sealed the tunnel while we had the chance,
我们早该封锁隧道
like you suggested.
听你的建议
It was a difficult decision either way, Ser.
那是个两难的决定 爵士
Do you know what leadership means, Lord Snow?
你知道管事意味着什么吗 雪诺大人
It means that the person in charge gets secondguessed
意味着每个长了嘴的聪明鬼
by every clever little twat with a mouth.
都可以质疑管事的人
But if he starts secondguessing himself,
但如果他也质疑自己
that's the end
那就完了
for him, for the clever little twats,
他完了 聪明鬼完了
for everyone.
所有人都完了
This is not the end. Not for us.
这次不算完 完蛋的不是我们
Not if you lot do your duty
只要你们尽忠职守
for however long it takes to beat them back.
坚持到击退他们就行
And then you get to go on hating me
然后你可以接着恨我
and I get to go on wishing
我也可以接着讨厌你
your wildling whore had finished the job.
怪你的野人婊♥子当初没干掉你
You'll be safe down here.
你在这里很安全
I'll check on you as soon as I can.
我会尽快来看你
You're leaving me again?
你又要离开我
I'm not leaving you.
我不是离开你
You're going up there and
你要去上面
we're staying down here. That's leaving.
我们留在下面 这就是离开
You said from now on we'd stay together.
你说过从今往后我们不分开
I didn't mean in the same room.
我不是说在同一间屋子里
What are you going to do out there?
你要去外面做什么
Help my brothers. How?
帮我的兄弟们 怎么帮
You're going to fight the free folk when they come?
你要和那些自由民打仗吗
They'll kill you. In Mole's Town, they killed everyone.
他们会杀了你 他们杀了鼹鼠村的所有人
I can't just hide here with you while they're fighting out there.
我不能和你躲在这里 让他们在外面打仗
Why not? You won't matter up there.
为什么不行 上面又不需要你
You will down here.
这儿需要你
I am a man of the Night's Watch, Gilly.
我是守夜人的汉子 吉莉
I made a promise to defend the Wall
我发誓保卫长城
and I have to keep it
我必须遵守誓言
because that's what men do.
男子汉就该这样
Promise me you won't die.
向我保证你不会死
I promise you I won't die.
我保证我不会死
There's a lot more wildlings on the other side of the Wall than this side.
长城那边的野人比这边要多得多
We've got loads of weapons and things.
我们有很多武器和装备
It's the perfect place for us to be.
这里对我们来说再好不过了
I've never thrown a spear before.
我从没掷过长矛
I've never held a sword with a proper edge.
我从没握过开刃的剑
This is no place for me to be.
这地方真不是我该来的
You're not afraid?
你不怕吗
Of course I'm afraid.
我当然怕了
There's a band of wildlings coming to kill us.
有一帮野人要来杀我们
If you're afraid of a band of wildlings,
你要是连一帮野人都怕
how in seven hells did you manage to kill a white walker?
那你之前到底是怎么干掉异鬼的
I didn't know I was going to kill it.
我那时候不知道自己能杀死它
But I had to do something.
但我总得做点什么
I didn't have any choice.
我别无选择
It was going to kill Gilly and take the baby.
不然它就会杀死吉莉 掳走孩子
If someone had asked me my name right then,
如果那时候有人问我的名字
I wouldn't have known.
我肯定答不上来
I wasn't Samwell Tarly anymore.
我不再是山姆威尔·塔利
I wasn't a steward in the Night's Watch
也不是守夜人的事务官
or son of Randyll Tarly or any of that.
或者蓝道·塔利之子 或者别的什么身份
I was nothing at all.
我什么都不是
And when you're nothing at all,
而你什么都不是的时候
there's no more reason to be afraid.
就没什么好怕的了
But you're afraid now?
但你现在又害怕了
Yes, well...
是的
I'm not nothing anymore.
我现在又有身份了
Most of their men are up top.
他们大多上了长城
Didn't count more than down here. Leftovers.
下面只剩不到二十人
They got a big fat one and a little bony one manning the front.
前门由一个大胖子和一个小瘦子看守
How high are the walls?
城墙有多高
Well, we'll be up and over before they know what's happened.
估计等我们翻过去了 他们才会察觉
Let's kill some crows!
杀乌鸦去
Come on!
出发
Come on, brothers!
快点 兄弟们
Archers nock.
弓手 上弦
Everyone else hold.
其他人待命
No!

I said nock and hold, you cunts!
我说上弦 待命 你们这些蠢货
Does nock mean draw? No, Ser!
上弦是要你们拉弓吗 不是 爵士
Does fucking hold mean fucking drop? No, Ser!
待命是要你们扔桶吗 不是 爵士
You all plan to die here tonight? No, Ser!
你们打算今晚死在这儿吗 不 爵士
That's very good to hear. Draw!
答得好 拉弓
No, down below!
不是我 在下面
Draw! Light them up.
拉弓 烧死他们
Come on, get up!
快 起来
They're attacking the southern gate!
他们在攻打南门
Now? Now.
现在吗 是的
I'm going down there. Brother Slynt, you have the Wall.
我下去看看 史林特兄弟 长城是你的了
What?
什么
What are you fucking waiting for? Loose!
你们还傻站着干什么 给我放箭
You heard the man. Loose!
你们听到了 放
You, over there.
你去那边
Did you get one? No.
射中了吗 没有
Ah, shit, Pyp! Shit.
该死 派普 该死
Sam. Yeah?
山姆 怎么了
I think we're gonna die.
我们可能要死了
If you keep missing, we will.
如果你老是射偏 我们当然会死
Come on!
快爬
Brothers!
兄弟们
generations have defended this castle.
上百代守夜人保卫过这座城堡
She's never fallen before.
从未失陷
She will not fall tonight.
今夜也不会失守
Those are Thenns at our walls.
爬上城墙的是瑟恩人
They eat the flesh of the men they kill.
他们会吃掉自己的手下败将
Do you want to fill the belly of a Thenn tonight?
你们想当瑟恩人的晚餐吗
No!

Tonight we fight.
今夜 我们血战到底
And when the sun rises, I promise you,
等到旭日东升 我向你们保证
Castle Black will stand!
黑城堡将屹立不倒
The Night's Watch will stand.
守夜人将万世长存
With me now! Now with me!
剑在手 跟我走
No discipline. No training.
没有军纪 也没有经过训练
Gang of thieves, that's all this is.
不过是帮乌合之众
I commanded the City Watch of King's Landing.
我指挥过君临的都城守备队
Those men obeyed orders.
他们会绝对服从命令
We can't just let them attack the gate.
我们不能眼睁睁看着他们攻打城门
The bars of those gates are four inches of coldrolled steel.
城门上的铁栅粗达四吋 全是精钢打造
Those are giants riding mammoths down there!
城下可是骑着长毛象的巨人
Do you think your coldrolled steel is gonna stop them?
你觉得光靠精钢铁栅就能挡住他们吗
No such thing as giants.
哪儿有什么巨人
A story for the children.
那都是骗小孩的故事
Brother Slynt.
史林特兄弟
We just got word that Ser Alliser needs you below.
我们刚得到消息 艾里沙爵士需要您去支援
You're the most experienced man he's got, Ser, and he needs you.
您现在是最有经验的人 爵士 他需要您
Needed below?
要我下去
Yes. Yes.
好 很好
Archers, nock your arrows!
弓手 上弦
Nock arrows!
上弦
Draw!
拉弓
Loose!

They won't summit before dawn.
他们黎明前登不上顶
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I've made that climb.
因为我登过
I think they're in a bigger hurry than you were.
我想他们要比你那会儿心急得多
Hold the bridge!
守住桥
Hold, wait for it!
抓紧 稳住
Come on with the rocks!
快扔石头
Nock!
上弦
Draw!
拉弓
Loose!

Down!
趴下
No! No!
不 不要
To the gate. Come on, let's move.
去城门 快点动起来
It's gonna open.
门要被打开了
I got one right through the heart. He's dead.
我射死一个 一箭穿心
Oh, is it over? No.
杀光了吗 没有
Well, then...
那好吧
You're all right. You're all right.
没事的 你不会有事
I'll get help.
我去找人帮忙
Maester Aemon is coming.
伊蒙学士马上就到
He's gonna make it all right.
他会有办法的
Now. Now!
丢 丢
The outer gate won't hold.
外门保不住了
Take five men, hold the inner gate.
带上五个人 守住内门
Aye.

Hold the gate.
守住门
If they make it through...
如果他们进来了...
They won't.
他们进不来
Come on, Hill. And you, Cooper.
跟我走 希山 还有你 库珀
You three, on me.
你们仨 跟我来
Come on, you lazy bastards.
快点 你们这些懒鬼
Oil.
撒油
Oil on the ramp!
给坡道上撒油
Protect the gate!
保护城门
Get him inside.
把他抬进去
Hold the fucking gate!
一定要给我守住门
Hold it!
守住
We need more men down here.
下面需要支援
We have to hold the gate. But we need men here.
我们必须守住门 但这里也需要人
Tell Jon. He's in command.
跟琼恩说 他现在是头儿
Let's go.
我们走
Get me to the top! You hear me?!
把我送上去 听见没有
Your name's Olly, right?
你叫奥利 是吗
Listen to me, Olly. Get me to the top.
听我说 奥利 把我送上去
And when we give the signal, bring us back down.
等我们发出信号后 再把我们放下来
You hear me?
听到没
Find a weapon, Olly. Fight them.
找个武器跟他们战斗 奥利
Clear the way! Let's go!
都让开 我们走
Out of the way! Get out of here!
别挡道 都让开
Cut the rope!
切断绳子
Wait! No!
别 不
We need more archers. Here I am.
再多来几个弓箭手 我来
Come on. Quickly.
快点 快
What are you doing up here?
你来做什么
The wildlings are over the walls.
野人杀过城墙了
Ser Alliser's fallen.
艾里沙爵士已经倒下
The castle won't stand much longer.
城堡坚持不了多久
Edd, you have the Wall.
艾迪 长城是你的了
If they try the mammoths again, drop fire on them.
如果他们再使长毛象 就用火烧他们
If the climbers get too high, drop the scythe on them.
如果那些人爬得太高 就放巨镰
Come, brothers. Now fight with me!
来 兄弟们 跟我一起战斗
Might as well enjoy our last night, right, boys?
咱们享受最后一晚 是吧 伙计们
Light the fuckers up!
把他妈的箭都点上火
Nock! Draw!
上弦 拉弓
Loose!

How are we gonna stop that?
我们怎么挡住那家伙
Shot arrows in him already.
已经射他二十箭了
You heard Jon. We hold the gate.
你听见琼恩的话了 我们要守住门
Jon Snow's not Lord Commander.
琼恩·雪诺不是总司令
We hold the gate!
我们要守住门
Mother, save me. Father, save me.
圣母 救我 天父 救我
The gods aren't down here.
这儿没有神
It's the six of us. You hear me?
只有我们六个 听见没
Night gathers and now my watch begins.
长夜将至 我从今开始守望
It shall not end until my death.
至死方休
I shall take no wife, hold no lands,
我将不娶妻 不封地
father no children.
不生子
I shall wear no crown and win no glory.
我将不戴宝冠 不争荣宠
I shall live and die at my post.
我将尽忠职守 生死于斯
I am the sword in the darkness.
我是黑暗中的利剑
I am the watcher on the walls.
长城上的守卫
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
守卫王国的坚盾
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch
我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人
for this night and all the nights to come!
今夜如此 夜夜皆然
I don't want you out there.
我不希望你出去
You can't protect me forever.
你不能永远保护我
There won't be anywhere to hide if the castle falls.
一旦城堡沦陷 也无处可藏
I need him more than I need you.
比起你 我更需要它
We need you, boy.
我们需要你 小子
Jon Snow.
琼恩·雪诺
Hush. Don't talk.
嘘 别说话
Do you remember the cave?
还记得那个山洞吗
We should have stayed in the cave.
我们不该离开那山洞
We'll go back there.
我们回山洞去
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
你什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺
Drop the scythe, boys!
放巨镰 兄弟们
Hoist her up. Hoist her up!
拉起来 拉起来
They've had enough for one night.
今晚够他们受的了
Don't cheer too loud.
别欢呼太大声
They still outnumber us , to one.
他们的人数依然是我们的一千倍
Tormund.
托蒙德
It's over.
结束了
Let it end.
放弃吧
This is how a man ends.
真汉子就该这样结束
Put him in chains.
把他锁起来
We'll question him later.
我们晚点再问他话
I should have thrown you
我应该把你
from the top of the Wall, boy!
从长城顶上扔下去 臭小子
Aye.
是啊
You should have.
真该这样
Whoa, it's me. It's me.
啊 是我 是我啊
I promised you, didn't I?
我答应过你 不是吗
We held them off.
我们挡住了他们
For one night.
一晚而已
This is a great victory.
这是伟大的胜利
A great victory?
伟大的胜利
Mance was testing our defenses. He almost made it through.
曼斯在试探我们的防御 他差点就攻破了
And he has more giants. He has more mammoths.
他还有更多的巨人 更多的长毛象
He has , times as many men.
还有千倍于我们的人
They'll hit us again tonight.
他们今晚还会进攻
Maybe we can hold them off for a day or two,
也许我们能抵挡他们一两天
but we'll never beat them.
但绝无可能击败他们
Where are we going?
你要去哪里
Going to find Mance.
去找曼斯
To fi you can't do that.
去找...你不能去
No one gave you any orders.
没人给你下令
Who's left to give orders?
还有谁能下令
The wildling army's only an army because of Mance.
野人之所以组建成军 全因为曼斯
He united warring tribes.
他联合了上百个战斗部落
Without Mance, they lose their leader.
没了曼斯 他们群龙无首
They lose their purpose. They go back to fighting each other.
没了目标 就会彼此开战
Scatter back to their homes.
四散回家
Without Mance?
没了曼斯
You're going to kill him?
你要去杀死他吗
I'm gonna try.
我去试试
They'll never let you within yards of him.
你根本没法靠近他一百码之内
And even if they did, even if you managed to kill him
就算你过去了 就算你杀了他
They'll kill me? If I don't go, they'll kill me anyway.
他们会杀我吗 我不去 他们也会杀死我
They'll kill the rest of us, too.
把我们剩下的人全杀了
They won't just kill you.
他们不会直接杀死你
They'll boil you. They'll flay you.
他们会烹了你 活剐了你
They'll make it last days.
让你生不如死
You're right. It's a bad plan.
你说得对 这个计划真烂
What's your plan?
你有什么计划
They held the gate.
他们守住了大门
Get some brothers down here to help you.
带几个兄弟下来帮你
We need to burn the bodies.
我们必须烧掉尸体
Raise the outer gate.
升起外门
Then lower it again as soon as I'm out.
我一出去就立刻放下来
What are you doing?
你干什么
I promised Mormont I'd never lose it again.
我答应过莫尔蒙 不会再丢掉它
In case I don't come back.
万一我这次不能回来
Jon.
琼恩
Come back.
你要回来



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们