权力的游戏   第四季 第五集

Game of Thrones  S04E05

July 28, 2019, 2:37 p.m.

托曼一世


May the Warrior grant him courage
愿战士赐予他勇气
and protect him in these perilous times.
在危难中护佑他
May the smith grant him strength
愿铁匠赐予他力量
that he might bear this heavy burden
助他担负重任
And may the Crone, she that knows the fate of all men,
愿知晓一切凡人命运的老妪
show him the path he must walk
为他指明前路
and guide him through the dark places that lie ahead.
引领他穿越途中的黑暗
In the light of the Seven, I now proclaim Tommen
在七神见证下 我庄严宣告
of the House Baratheon First of His Name
拜拉席恩家族的托曼一世为
King of the Andals and the First Men
安达尔人和先民的国王
and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.
七国的统治者
Long may he reign!
愿他的统治长久
Long may he reign!
愿他的统治长久
Special day.
不寻常的一天
Your Grace.
陛下
Your Grace.
陛下
Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下 陛下
Your Grace.
陛下
There he is.
他做到了
Long may he reign.
愿他的统治长久
Long may he reign.
愿他的统治长久
He sits the throne like he was born to it.
他坐在王座上就像个天生的王者
Yes. He wasn't, though, was he?
没错 可生来要做国王的并不是他
No, he wasn't.
的确不是
You still mourn for Joffrey?
你还在为乔佛里服丧吗
He was my husband. My king.
他生前是我丈夫 我的国王
He would have been your nightmare.
他本会成为你的噩梦
Your Grace, I feel
陛下 我觉得...
You knew exactly what he was.
你清楚他的本性
I did, too.
我也清楚
You never love anything in the world
你永远不会像爱你第一个孩子那样
the way you love your first child.
爱世上任何东西
Doesn't matter what they do.
无论他做了什么
And what he did, it shocked me.
而他所做的事 令我惊骇
Do you think I'm easily shocked?
你看我是轻易会震惊的人吗
No.
不是
The things he did shocked me.
他做的那些事 令我惊骇
He's only a boy.
他还是个孩子
A good boy. A decent boy.
好孩子 乖孩子
He always has been.
一直都是
Who was the last decent king, I wonder?
试问上一位像样的国王是谁
He could be the first man who sits on that throne
他可能成为五十年来第一位
in years to actually deserve it.
德配此位的贤王
It would be some consolation, wouldn't it?
那也是一种安慰吧
For all the horror that put him there.
相对于将他推上王位的惨事
He will need help...
要统治好天下
if he's going to rule well.
他还需要帮助
He has you.
他有您
A mother is not enough.
只有母亲是不够的
You're still interested in being queen, I take it?
我想你仍然有兴趣做王后吧
After all that's happened
发生了那么多事...
it sounds strange, I know, but I am
我知道这听起来有些荒唐 可是我...
I haven't even given any thought to it,
我还没有想过
what comes next.
下一步会怎样
It would be a great honor, of course.
这自然是极大的荣耀
But I will have to speak to my father about it.
但我需要跟父亲商量
Yes, speak to your father.
好 你去找你父亲谈
I'll speak to mine.
我去跟我父亲讲
We may be faced with an alarming number of weddings soon.
接下来的婚礼会让人应接不暇呢
I won't even know what to call you.
到时候我都不知该怎么称呼您
Sister?
嫂子
Or Mother?
还是母亲
King Joffrey Baratheon is dead.
乔佛里·拜拉席恩国王死了
Murdered at his own wedding.
在自己的婚礼上被害
And we have taken the Meereenese navy, Your Grace.
我们夺下了弥林的海军 陛下
The Second Sons took the Meereenese navy.
次子团夺下了弥林的海军
Who told you to take the navy?
谁教你去夺海军
No one.
没人
So why did you do it?
那你为何要去
I heard you liked ships.
听说您喜欢船
How many ships?
多少艘船
Your Grace.
九十三艘 陛下,
How many men can they carry?
可以载多少人
not counting sailors.
九千三百人 不算水手,,
Would that be enough to take King's Landing?
这些人足够拿下君临吗
The Lannisters have more.
兰尼斯特军队更多
They've been fighting Joffrey's wars for years.
他们已为乔佛里征战数年
They're tired, dispersed.
兵士疲敝 军力四散
And now their king is dead.
如今又死了国王
Unsullied, , Second Sons
八千无垢者 两千次子团,
sailing into Blackwater Bay
乘船杀进黑水湾
and storming the gates without warning.
突袭城门 风卷残云
It's hard to say. It could be enough.
很难说 或许足够
But we're not fighting to make you queen of King's Landing.
但我们打仗不是为了让您当上君临城的女王
men can't conquer Westeros.
一万人无法征服维斯特洛,
The old houses will flock to our queen
一旦女王渡过狭海
when she crosses the Narrow Sea.
大贵族会群起拥护
The old houses will flock to whichever side they think will win,
大贵族只会拥护他们认为会取胜的一方
as they always have.
像以往一样
There's other news.
还有别的消息
From Yunkai.
来自渊凯
Without the Unsullied to enforce your rule,
没有无垢者维护您的秩序
the Wise Masters have retaken control of the city.
贤主们已经重新控制了城市
They've reenslaved the freedmen who stayed behind
他们再次奴役了留在城里的自由人
and sworn to take revenge against you.
并发誓对您报复
And in Astapor,
还有阿斯塔波
the council you installed to rule over the city
您留下统治阿斯塔波的议会
has been overthrown by a butcher named Cleon
被一个名叫克莱昂的屠夫推翻
who's declared himself "His Imperial Majesty."
此人已经自立为皇帝
Please leave me.
都退下吧
Not you, Jorah.
你留下 乔拉
It appears my liberation of Slaver's Bay isn't going quite as planned.
看来我解放奴隶湾的成效并不如先前所愿
You could sail for Westeros
您可以乘船去维斯特洛
and leave it all behind.
将这一切抛诸身后
A boy sits on the Iron Throne.
铁王座上的不过是个男孩
A boy many believe to be a bastard with no right to it.
据信是个野种 无权继位
They've never been more vulnerable.
他们从未这般不堪一击
You counseled me against rashness once in Qarth.
在魁尔斯你曾劝我切勿鲁莽
I didn't listen.
我未听取
That all worked out well.
结果一切顺利
How can I rule seven kingdoms
我若连奴隶湾都无法掌控
if I can't control Slaver's Bay?
怎能统治七国
Why should anyone trust me?
人们凭什么信任我
Why should anyone follow me?
凭什么追随我
You're a Targaryen.
您是坦格利安传人
You're the Mother of Dragons.
您是龙之母
I need to be more than that.
我不能止步于此
I will not let those I have freed slide back into chains.
我不能让获得自由的子民再次被奴役
I will not sail for Westeros.
我暂不进攻维斯特洛
What, then?
那您有何打算
I will do what queens do.
我要做女王该做的事
I will rule.
我要统治
Pull up your hood.
罩上兜帽
A memorable shade.
这样子太显眼
But how would they know?
他们怎么认得出我
You know what kind of stories poor men enjoy the most?
你知道穷人最喜欢什么内容的故事
Ones about rich girls they'll never meet.
一辈子都见不到的贵族小姐
Is this the only way into the Eyrie?
这是唯一去鹰巢城的路吗
The mountains are impassable.
周围的群山无法逾越
If you want to get to the Eyrie,
如果想去鹰巢城
you need to go through the Bloody Gate.
血门是必经之地
It doesn't matter how large your army is,
纵使你有千军万马
if you attack this gate, you do it on this road,
要想攻打城门 就必须走这条路
three men abreast
三人并排
and get slaughtered like goats.
然后像羔羊一样被宰掉
The first Lords of the Vale didn't have much,
最早一批谷地诸侯没什么资源
but they had these mountains
但他们有这片山
and they knew how to use them.
而且懂得如何加以利用
And the fortress they built here has never been overcome.
他们建造的城堡从未被攻破
Not once in , years.
一千年来一次都没有
Know your strengths, use them wisely,
认清自己的长处 明智地加以利用
and one man can be worth ,.
一人便可对抗千军万马
Who would pass the Bloody Gate?
待过血门者何人
Lord Petyr Baelish and his niece Alayne.
培提尔·贝里席大人和外甥女阿莲
Stand to.
解除戒备
Stand to! Stand to!
解除戒备 解除戒备
Welcome back, Lord Baelish.
欢迎回来 贝里席大人
Uncle Petyr!
培提尔叔叔
My Lord.
大人
I have brought you a gift.
我给你带了礼物
Lord Baelish.
贝里席大人
My Lady. Look what Uncle Petyr brought me.
夫人 快看培提尔叔叔给我的礼物
A beautiful gift for a beautiful boy.
漂亮礼物配漂亮小子
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lady Arryn.
很高兴认识您 艾林夫人
My name is Al
我叫阿...
Oh, do take down that hood, child.
快把兜帽摘下来 孩子
Don't you think I know who you are?
我怎么会不认得你
You think I'd let my intended leave the Eyrie on urgent business
我允准未婚夫离开鹰巢城操办急事
without knowing what that business was?
怎会不知是什么事
I let him go so he could bring you here to me.
我放他走 让他把你带来
My flesh and blood.
与我血脉相连的骨肉
It's wonderful to meet you, Aunt Lysa.
能见到您真是太好了 莱莎姨妈
You mustn't call me that in front of anyone else.
在其他人面前绝对不能这么叫我
Of course. I understand.
当然 我明白
No one can know you're here.
不能让人知道你在这儿
It would put us in a very precarious position.
否则我们的处境会很危险
I would never say a thing.
我绝对不说
The Lannisters want to destroy us.
兰尼斯特想要毁掉我们
They've been trying for years.
他们多年来一直在尝试
Now they know what it feels like.
如今他们尝到甜头了
Mummy said they killed your mother
妈咪说他们杀了你母亲
and they chopped off your brother's head.
还砍了你哥哥的头
They did, and my father's.
没错 我父亲也未能幸免
They killed my father, too, with poison.
他们也杀了我父亲 下毒
I wanted to make the little Lannister baby man fly,
我本来想让小个子兰尼斯特飞
but Mother said I couldn't.
但母亲不同意
Make him fly?
让他飞
Through the Moon Door.
从月门飞出去
And on top of everything else,
更过分的是
they made you marry that filthy troll.
他们还逼你嫁给那肮脏的怪物
They did. They made us both.
是的 我们两人都是被逼
Lord Tyrion didn't want to.
提利昂大人也不愿意
I don't believe that for a moment.
这我可不信
Did he force himself on you?
他强迫你行房了吗
No.
没有
We never Good.
我们没... 很好
Robin, this is your cousin Sansa.
罗宾 这是你表姐珊莎
But you're not to call her Sansa in front of anyone
但除了在我和培提尔叔叔面前
but Uncle Petyr and myself. Do you understand?
其它场合都不准叫她珊莎 明白吗
Sansa, this is my son Robin.
珊莎 这是我儿子罗宾
It's a pleasure to meet you, Robin.
很高兴见到你 罗宾
Robin, show Sansa to her chamber.
罗宾 把珊莎带到她房间去
Take the back stairs.
走后面的楼梯
Go. We'll speak soon.
去吧 过会儿再谈
What took you so long?
你怎么去了这么久
Arranging for the ascension of King Tommen I,
安排国王托曼一世登基
extricating Sansa, getting her here alive.
解救珊莎 把她活着带过来
She's here.
她来了
We've spent more than enough time on her for one evening.
整个晚上都在处理她的事 还不够吗
Let's get married tonight.
我们今晚就结婚吧
Ought we not...
难道我们不该
inform the Lords of the Vale about the ceremony?
通知谷地诸侯婚礼的事吗
There's only one Lord of the Vale.
谷地只有一个主君
The others can all hang.
其他人都见鬼去吧
Lurking and simpering on the stairs like buzzards
我丈夫一死 他们就像秃鹰一样
the moment my husband died,
笑嘻嘻地在楼梯上打埋伏
trying to get their claws in me.
都想拿爪子抓我
I do think that we could wait until
我觉得我们可以等到...
I'm done waiting, Petyr.
我不想等了 培提尔
We had our wedding night many years ago.
我们很多年前就洞房过了
Or don't you remember?
难道你不记得了
Like it was yesterday.
记忆犹新
What wife would do for you the things I've done for you?
哪个妻子可以像我一样为你做那些事
What wife would trust you the way I've trusted you?
哪个妻子可以像我这样信任你
When you gave me those drops
你给了我那些"泪珠"
and told me to pour them into Jon's wine,
要我倒进琼恩的酒里
my husband's wine
我丈夫的酒里
when you told me to write a letter to Cat
你让我写信给凯特
telling her it was the Lannisters
告诉她是兰尼斯特...
The deed is done.
此事已过
Faded into nothing.
烟消云散了
Only speaking of it can make it real.
不提起 便没有这回事
Tonight it is, then.
那就今晚成婚
Let me bathe and dress for the occasion.
先容我沐浴更衣
Once I'm presentable, I'll call on the septon immediately.
等我打扮好了 就立刻去叫修士
I'm warning you.
事先提醒你
I'm going to scream when my husband makes love to me.
我跟丈夫做♥爱的时候会大声叫出来
I'm going to scream so loud,
那叫声大得
they'll hear me clear across the Narrow Sea.
狭海对岸也听得清楚
When will the wedding take place in your mind?
你觉得什么时候办婚礼
As soon as decency permits.
越快越好 只要不失礼节
After we've allowed Tommen
给出足够的时间
the appropriate time to mourn his brother
让托曼悼念他的哥哥
and Margaery to mourn her husband.
让玛格丽悼念丈夫
A fortnight? That seems reasonable.
两周后 应当合适
No jugglers, no jousting dwarves,
不要杂耍 不要侏儒比武
no course meals.
不要七十七道菜的大餐
And your wedding to Loras?
你和洛拉斯的婚礼何时办
Shortly after Tommen's.
托曼的婚礼后即刻办
Shortly? A fortnight.
即刻 两周后
I know you don't like them.
我知道你不喜欢他们
I didn't like your husband.
我也不喜欢你的亡夫
Used to pat me on the back a lot.
老是拍我的背
I didn't trust him.
我不信任他
We had that in common.
同感
You don't need to make formal alliances with people you trust.
与信任之人不必正式结盟
Then whom can we trust?
那我们能信任谁
Ourselves alone.
只有我们自己
The Tyrells
提利尔家
are our only true rivals
在资源方面
in terms of resources
是我们唯一的劲敌
and we need them on our side.
我们需要拉拢他们
Robert wasn't particularly rich.
劳勃并不是十分富有
Robert had me funding him.
劳勃有我的资助
Wars swallow gold like a pit in the earth.
战争就是吞噬金子的无底洞
I suppose that explains why we did so well in the last one.
我想这可以解释上一场战争我们为何大获全胜
Do you know how much gold
你知道过去一年中
was mined in the Westerlands this past year?
西境开采出了多少金子吗
Haven't a clue.
全无头绪
Go on, your best guess.
来吧 猜猜看
Pounds, tons, ounces?
以磅 以吨 还是以两计
Doesn't matter. The answer is the same.
无所谓 答案都是一样的
That can't be.
不可能
Our last working mine ran dry three years ago.
我们的最后一座金矿三年前就枯竭了
Then how do we pay for anything?
那我们是怎么维持开销的
The crown owes the Iron Bank of Braavos
王室欠了布拉佛斯的铁金库
a tremendous amount of money.
一大笔钱
How much?
多大
A tremendous amount.
巨大
There must be someone at the Iron Bank
您一定能和铁金库的
you can speak to, come to some arrangement.
哪个人谈谈 达成什么协议
The Iron Bank is the Iron Bank.
铁金库就是铁金库
There is no someone.
没有哪个人一说
Someone does work there. It is comprised of people.
那里肯定有人做事 铁金库由人组成
And a temple is comprised of stones.
神庙由石块垒成
One stone crumbles and another takes its place.
一块碎了 另一块补上
And the temple holds its form for , years or more.
而神庙屹立千年以上
That's what the Iron Bank is a temple.
铁金库就是这样一座神庙
We all live in its shadow and almost none of us know it.
我们都活在它的阴影中 却几乎无人知晓
You can't run from them. You can't cheat them.
你逃不脱他们 骗不倒他们
You can't sway them with excuses.
无法拿借口敷衍他们
If you owe them money and you don't want to crumble yourself,
如果你欠他们钱 又不想粉身碎骨
you pay it back.
那就还钱
Vesting the Tyrells in the crown
将提利尔家纳入王室
will help a great deal in this respect.
将在这方面给我们极大帮助
It's for the good of the family, I understand that.
这是为了家族利益 我能理解
I'm not sure my brothers do.
但两个弟弟未必能
I know you're building a strong case against Tyrion.
我知道你想要提利昂无法翻身
And as a mother, that is your right.
这是你身为人母的权利
But as a judge, I cannot discuss the trial with you.
但身为法官 我不能与你谈论审判的事
I respect that.
我尊重这一点
We don't need to discuss it.
我们不用谈
The Lannister legacy is the only thing that matters.
兰尼斯特的家业至关重要
You've started wars to protect this family.
您为保护家族不惜发起战争
Turned your back on Jaime
因为詹姆拒绝
for refusing to contribute to its future.
为家族的未来效力 您不惜背弃他
What does Tyrion deserve
那么将家族的未来
for lighting that future on fire?
付之一炬的提利昂 该遭受何种下场
Joffrey.
乔佛里
Cersei.
瑟曦
Walder Frey.
瓦德·佛雷
Meryn Trant.
马林·特兰
Tywin Lannister.
泰温·兰尼斯特
The Red Woman.
红袍女
Beric Dondarrion.
贝里·唐德利恩
Thoros of Myr.
密尔的索罗斯
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
The Mountain.
魔山
Would you shut up?
你能闭嘴吗
I can't sleep until I say the names.
不念完名字我睡不着
The names of every fucking person in Westeros?
维斯特洛所有人的名字全他妈要念吗
Only the ones I'm going to kill.
只是我要杀掉的人
Hate's as good a thing as any to keep a person going.
仇恨是好东西 让人浑身是劲
Better than most.
好过很多别的东西
We come across my brother,
如果我们碰到我哥哥
maybe we can both cross a name off our list.
也许咱俩的名单上都能划去一个名字了
If he were here right now, what would you do?
如果他现在来了 你会怎么做
I'd tell him to shut the fuck up
我会叫他闭上臭嘴
so I can get some sleep.
让我好好睡会儿
Go on, get it over with,
继续 快点念完
your list of doomed men.
你那份死亡名单
I'm almost done.
我快念完了
Only one name left.
只剩一个名字
Go on.
念吧
The Hound.
猎狗
Thank you.
谢谢
Your mother always had a sweet tooth, you know?
你母亲一直很喜欢吃甜食 你知道吗
Really? Oh, yes.
真的吗 真的
At suppertime, she would go straight for honey cakes,
一到晚餐 她就直接扑向蜂蜜蛋糕
candied almonds, custard.
蜜饯杏仁 奶油蛋羹
Anything sweet.
只要是甜的
Eventually, your grandfather
到最后 你外祖父
had to assign a septa to watch her at meals.
不得不派了个修女监督她吃饭
Cat was the firstborn daughter after all.
毕竟凯特是长女
It was important that she remain desirable
她必须保持身材
so Father could arrange a good match for her
以便钓个金龟婿
and she was starting to get fat.
而她开始长胖了
My mother fat?
我母亲 长胖
She never let me have my pudding
在我吃完正餐前
until I'd finished all my proper food.
她从不让我吃布丁
This is before she married your father and moved to the North.
那是在她嫁给你父亲 搬到北境之前
By the time you were born,
到了你出生时
your father's austerity had become hers.
她已变得和你父亲一样节俭
Marriage changes people.
婚姻会改变人
I didn't mean for you to stop.
我不是要你停下
Go on, enjoy them.
吃吧 好好享用
How do you like them?
味道如何
They're delicious.
非常美味
Where did you get the lemons? You can't grow them up here.
柠檬是哪儿来的 这里种不了柠檬
Oh, gods, no.
当然不是
Petyr had three crates brought all the way from King's Landing.
培提尔从君临带回了整整三箱
He knew you liked lemon cakes.
他知道你喜欢柠檬蛋糕
He's so kind.
他真好
He really cares for you.
他非常关心你
Think where you'd be without him.
想想看 要是没有他 你会落到什么境地
In their clutches and tried for murder.
落在他们手里 接受谋杀罪的审判
Yes. I'm very lucky.
是的 我很幸运
He feels responsible for you.
他觉得有责任保护你
Oh, I know he does. I'm so grateful.
我知道 也非常感激
Why?
为什么呢
Why does he feel responsible for you?
他怎么就觉得有责任保护你呢
Well, I'm half Tully.
我有一半的徒利家血统
He loved your family so much. Loved your mother.
他这是爱屋及乌 爱你母亲罢了
No. That's what you wanted to say.
不是 你就是想说这个
He loves you, Aunt Lysa. He's married to you.
他爱的是您 莱莎姨妈 况且你们成婚了
Your mother never loved him. Never.
你母亲从未爱过他 从来没有
Cat always went straight for the sweetest thing.
凯特向来只要最甜的
The most obvious thing. Your Uncle Brandon.
最耀眼的 也就是你的伯父布兰登
Your handsome, arrogant, cruel Uncle Brandon.
你那傲慢而又残忍的美男子布兰登伯父
He almost killed Petyr in a duel.
差点在决斗中杀了培提尔
And your mother loved him anyway.
但你母亲依然爱他
And now Petyr is risking his life to save you,
而现在培提尔不顾生命危险救了你
the daughter of a woman who didn't love him
救了一个薄情女人的女儿
no more than those whores in his brothels.
你母亲对他的情谊还不如他窑子里的妓♥女
Has he told you about them? No.
他没告诉你吗 没有
He hasn't told you about the vile things
他没告诉过你 那些女人用身体
they do with their bodies?
干的脏事儿吗
The vile things they let him do with their bodies?
他在那些女人的身体上干的脏事儿吗
No, never. Are you pregnant?
从来没说过 你怀孕了没有
What? No, I told you. Lord Tyrion and I never
什么 没有 提利昂大人和我...
I wasn't asking about Tyrion.
我问的不是提利昂
What have you let Petyr do with your body?
你有没有让培提尔碰过你
Aunt Lysa, no, I Your young, pretty body.
没有 莱莎姨妈 你这么年轻漂亮
Nothing. I'm a virgin. Don't lie to me.
什么都没有 我是处女 别撒谎
You're hurting me.
您弄疼我了
I'll know if you lie.
你瞒不住我
I'm a virgin, I swear it.
我发誓 我是处女
He loves you, Aunt Lysa.
他爱的是您 莱莎姨妈
All he says is that I'm stupid.
他只是说我蠢
I'm a stupid little girl with stupid dreams
说我是满脑子蠢念头的蠢姑娘
who never learns and I'm a terrible liar,
从来不长进 也不会说谎
so I should always tell the truth.
所以我什么时候都应该说真话
And I swear to you that he has never touched me.
我向您发誓 他从来没碰过我
Not once, not ever.
从来没有 一次都没有
It's all right.
没事了
It will all be all right.
一切都会好的
You'll be a widow soon.
你很快就会成为寡妇
They'll execute that dwarf for murdering the king
他们马上就要处死那个谋杀国王的侏儒
and you'll be free to marry Robin.
然后你可以嫁给罗宾
You'll be the Lady of the Vale.
成为艾林谷的公爵夫人
Didn't they teach you how to ride a horse?
没人教你怎么骑马吗
Yes, my lady, when I was young.
教过 小姐 那还是小时候
There wasn't much call for it with Lord Tyrion, though.
但在服侍提利昂大人期间没什么用
He preferred litters.
他喜欢坐轿子
Perhaps you should have stayed with him.
也许你该留在他身边
It's not going to be a pleasant journey for you.
这次远行怕是有你好受的
It could take weeks to get to the Wall, depending on the weather.
看天气好坏 估计要好几周才能到长城
That's a long way off.
那是挺远的
Well, Lady Sansa's brother's at Castle Black.
因为珊莎小姐的哥哥在黑城堡
If I were her, that's where I'd go.
换做我 肯定去那里
Feel free to stop at any point.
你要是想走 随时都可以
Never, my lady. I'm your squire.
我绝对不走 小姐 我是您的侍从
I've made it this far in the world without a squire.
我没有侍从也一路走过来了
I don't see why I need one now.
为何这就非要个侍从了
All knights have squires, my lady.
骑士都有侍从 小姐
I'm not a knight.
我不是骑士
And I'm not a slaver, either. I don't own you.
也不是奴隶主 你不属于我
I swore an oath, my lady.
我已经宣誓效忠于您 小姐
I am releasing you from that oath.
那我解除你的誓言
That means you could leave.
也就是说你可以走了
I know.
我知道
What do you think will happen if you leave?
你觉得你要是走了会怎样
They'll say I wasn't a very good squire.
人们会说我是个不称职的侍从
The hell you doing?
你这是干什么
Practicing.
练习
What, ways to die? No one's going to kill me.
练习怎么死吗 没人来杀我
They will if you nance around like that.
你要是玩这种花拳绣腿 那就等死吧
That's no way to fight.
哪有这么打的
It's not fighting. It's water dancing.
这不是打 这是水之舞
Dancing?

Maybe you ought to put on a dress.
那你该穿条花裙子才对
Who taught you that shite?
这破烂玩意儿谁教的
The greatest swordsman who ever lived.
古往今来最伟大的剑士
Syrio Forel, the First Sword to the Sealord of Braavos.
西利欧·佛瑞尔 布拉佛斯海王的首席剑士
Braavos.
布拉佛斯
Greasyhaired little bastard, I bet.
肯定是个油头粉面的小杂种
They all are.
那儿的人都那样
What do you know about anything?
你知道什么呀
I bet his hair is greasier than Joffrey's cunt.
那小子的油头肯定比乔佛里的屄♥抹得还亮
It was not. Was? He dead?
那时候可不是 那时候 他死了吗
Yes. How?
是 怎么死的
He was killed. Who by?
被人杀了 谁杀的
Meryn Trant. That's why Ser Meryn
马林·特兰 所以马林爵士...
Meryn Trant?
马林·特兰
The greatest swordsman who ever lived
古往今来最伟大的剑士
killed by Meryn fucking Trant?
居然死在马林·特兰这种小丑手上
He was outnumbered. Any boy whore with a sword
他寡不敌众 随便哪个小男妓拿把剑
could beat three Meryn Trants.
放倒两三个马林·特兰都不成问题
Syrio didn't have a sword. Or armor. Just a stick.
西利欧没有剑 也没盔甲 只有根木棍
The greatest swordsman who ever lived didn't have a sword?
古往今来最伟大的剑士居然连剑都没有
All right. You have a sword.
既然如此 你手上有剑
Let's see what he taught you.
看看他都教了你什么
Go on, do it for your Braavosi friend.
来呀 给你那布拉佛斯朋友长长脸
Dead like all the rest of your friends.
他跟你其他朋友一样都死翘翘了
Your friend's dead and Meryn Trant's not
你朋友死了 但马林·特兰没死
cause Trant had armor
因为特兰穿了盔甲'
and a big fucking sword.
还他妈的有把大剑
Your Grace.
太后陛下
Prince Oberyn. Writing letters?
奥柏恩亲王 在写信吗
A poem, actually.
其实是写诗
May I show you the gardens?
我带你逛逛花园可好
I couldn't very well refuse a royal escort.
太后陛下盛情 我岂敢拒绝
No, you couldn't.
是啊 没法拒绝
I didn't realize you were a poet.
没想到你还是诗人
Not a very good one.
蹩脚诗人一个
For your paramour?
写给情人的吗
For one of my daughters.
给我的一个女儿
You have several, don't you?
你有好几个女儿吧
Eight.
八个
Eight?
八个
Eight daughters?
八个女儿
The fifth is difficult.
五女桀骜难驯
I named her after my sister Elia.
我给她起了家姐的名字伊莉亚
Beautiful name.
名字很美
Yes.
是啊
But I can't say it without turning sad.
可每提起这名字我就觉得悲伤
And after I turn sad,
悲伤过后
I grow angry.
便是愤怒
Perhaps that's why she's difficult.
也许正因为如此 她才桀骜难驯
The gods love their stupid jokes, don't they?
诸神就爱开愚蠢的玩笑 不是吗
Which joke is that?
什么样的玩笑
You're a prince of Dorne.
你是多恩亲王
A legendary fighter.
大名鼎鼎的战士
A brilliant man feared throughout Westeros.
威震维斯特洛的大英雄
But you could not save your sister.
却救不了你姐姐
I'm a Lannister. Queen for years.
我是个兰尼斯特 做了十九年的王后
Daughter of the most powerful man alive.
父亲是世上最有权势的人
But I could not save my son.
却救不了我儿子
What good is power
不能保护心爱之人
if you cannot protect the ones you love?
权力又有何用
We can avenge them.
可以为他们复仇
Yes, we can avenge them.
是啊 我们可以为他们复仇
You really believe Tyrion murdered your son?
你真认为是提利昂杀害了你儿子
I know he did.
我知道是他做的
We will have a trial and we will learn the truth.
等到审判之时 我们便知真相
We'll have a trial, anyway.
是啊 还要审判
I haven't seen my daughter in over a year.
我有一年多没见我女儿了
The last time I saw her,
我上次见她
she was swimming with two of my girls in the Water Gardens.
她正和我的两个女儿在流水花园游泳
Laughing in the sun.
在阳光下欢笑
I want to believe that.
我很想相信你的话
I want to believe she's happy.
我想相信她很快乐
You have my word.
我向你保证
We don't hurt little girls in Dorne.
我们多恩人不伤害小女孩
Everywhere in the world, they hurt little girls.
世上哪有不伤害小女孩的地方
Would you bring her a gift for me?
你能为我带个礼物给她吗
I wasn't there for her name day.
我没能给她庆祝命名日
I don't know when I'll see her again.
也不知道何时能再见到她
Anything at all.
听凭吩咐
The best shipwrights in King's Landing
君临手艺最好的造船匠
have been working on it for months.
花了几个月造出那艘船
Myrcella loves the open water.
弥赛菈喜欢开阔的水面
I will have it sailed down to Sunspear for her.
我会派人把船驶到阳戟城送给她
Please tell her...
请你告诉她
her mother misses her very much.
她母亲非常想念她
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不要 不要
Hells.
该死
Gods.
天哪
Did you remove the skin?
你剥皮了吗
No, my lady.
没有 小姐
Have you ever cooked a rabbit before?
你料理过兔子吗
No, my lady.
没有 小姐
Did you ever cook anything for Lord Tyrion?
你为提利昂大人做过饭吗
No, my lady.
没有 小姐
That was the cooks.
有厨子做
What are you doing?
你干什么
I'm helping you with your armor.
我帮您卸盔甲
I've been removing my own armor for quite some time,
我一直都是自己卸
thank you very much.
不劳驾你了
What exactly did you do for Lord Tyrion?
那你究竟为提利昂大人做什么
I brought him his meals
我为他端去饭菜
and cleared his table when he was finished.
他用完餐后再收拾桌子
I kept his clothing and linens clean.
我为他换洗衣物和床单
Carried his messages and returned the replies.
为他送信 再带话回来
Mostly I poured wine.
大多数时候都是为他斟酒
Whilst in Lord Tyrion's service,
你跟在提利昂大人身边
did you ever do anything remotely related to combat?
做过跟战斗有那么一点儿关系的事吗
I killed a man.
我杀过一个人
Who?

A Kingsguard.
一个御林铁卫
He tried to kill Lord Tyrion at the Blackwater.
黑水河一役时 他想杀提利昂大人
How did you kill a Kingsguard?
你怎么杀死的御林铁卫
I pushed a spear through the back of his head.
我从后面用长矛刺穿了他的脑袋
Bloody ridiculous.
真该死
Help me with these straps.
帮我把这些带子解开
Hey.

Hey, get up.
喂 起来
Get up.
起来
That's it lad, put it inside.
没错 伙计 放到里面
Get the fire going again. We're all freezing.
把火生起来 我们冻死了
Aye. What we need is a girl there.
是啊 我们需要个姑娘
I've got to have a piss.
我要撒尿
Now keep quiet.
安静点
You need water.
你需要喝水
It doesn't matter.
不要紧
Of course it matters.
当然要紧
You mustn't let anything stop you.
你不能困在这里
They already have stopped me.
我已经困在这里了
No.

You're not here.
你不在这儿
You're far from here.
你离这儿很远
What does that mean?
什么意思
At the hill.
在山上
A great weirwood tree.
有棵巨大的鱼梁木
You've seen it, too.
你也看到了
Meera and I, even Hodor,
我和梅拉 还有阿多
we're only here to guide you.
我们只是来指引你的
He's waiting for you.
他在等你
We have to find it.
我们必须找到它
You have to make it.
你必须到那里去
We will.
我们会的
This this isn't the end.
这不是结束
Not for you.
对你来说不是
Not yet.
还没有结束
How...
我们...
will we know the end?
怎么知道什么算结束
You'll know.
到时候就知道
Brothers.
弟兄们
You do move quiet.
你脚步的确够轻
How many? men.
几个人 十一个
Most of them already drunk.
大部分喝得醉醺醺的
No guards posted. They don't seem to have a care in the world.
没人放哨 他们好像什么都不在乎
We'll carve them up like walnut pie.
杀他们就如砍瓜切菜
Karl was a top paid cutthroat in Flea Bottom.
卡尔是跳蚤窝佣金最高的杀手
I've seen what he can do with a knife.
我见过他使刀的手段
Have you seen what I can do with a knife?
你见过我使刀的手段吗
Not yet.
还没有
There's a hut on the west side of the keep.
堡垒西面有座小屋
We should steer clear of it.
我们应该避开它
Why?
为什么
They've got some hounds chained up inside.
里面拴了几只猎狗
Closer we can get without the dogs sniffing us, the better.
我们摸得越近越好 只要猎狗闻不到我们
New moon tonight.
今晚是新月
Get some rest.
休息一会儿
We move at sundown.
日落后行动
I've always liked a girl with curls.
我向来喜欢卷发的姑娘
A touch of class.
别有风味
You take whatever's left.
完事了就给你们
Get her up.
拉她起来
Stop.
住手
Stop. What are you doing?
住手 你要干什么
Hodor. Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多 阿多
Stop.
住手
Stop!
住手
Hodor. Hodor. Stop!
阿多 阿多 住手
Please. Hodor.
求你了 阿多
Please, get off her! Hodor. Hodor.
求你了 放开她 阿多 阿多
Please! Please, leave her alone!
求你了 求你了 别碰她
Please, stop. Stop.
求你了 住手 住手
What are you doing? Leave her alone! Hodor. Hodor.
你干什么 别碰她 阿多 阿多
No!
不要
You've got pretty hair, don't you?
你的头发真漂亮 不是吗
Now what is a pretty little highborn girl like you
你这么漂亮的贵族家小姐
doing out here in the deep, dark woods, eh?
跑到黑乎乎的林子里做什么
You left your daddy's castle looking for trouble, didn't you?
不呆在你爹的城堡里 出来自找苦吃吗
No dresses for you.
也不打扮打扮
You like it rough, don't you?
你喜欢玩野的 对吧
You like it in the gutter, don't you?
你就喜欢下流肮脏的玩法 对吧
If you let my sister go, I can help you.
如果你放了我姐姐 我就帮你
You can help me?
你还能帮我
I can.
是的
And how you gonna do that?
你能怎么帮
I have the sight. I can see things.
我有视野 能看见一些事
That's very helpful.
很有用嘛
Things that haven't happened yet.
看见尚未发生的事
What a fine thing.
真不错啊
A fine thing.
真不错
Have you seen what I'm gonna do to your sister?
那你有没有看见我怎么对待你姐姐
Have you seen what they're going to do to your sister?
有没有看见他们怎么对待你姐姐
No.
没有
Don't close your eyes.
别闭眼睛
I saw you die tonight.
我看见你今晚会死
I saw your body burn.
我看见你的尸体被焚烧
I saw the snow fall and bury your bones.
我看见大雪落下 覆盖你的尸骨
To arms!
抄家伙
They're here, the Night's Watch.
他们来了 守夜人
Rescue party is here, lads.
救援队来了 小子们
Lady.
小姐
Is Jon with you? Aye.
琼恩跟你在一起吗 是
I'll take you to him.
我带你去见他
You're Brandon Stark?
你是布兰登·史塔克吗
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
The little crippled lord. We're going for a ride, boy.
残废小少爷 我们要骑马上路了 小子
Jon! Jon!
琼恩 琼恩
Keep talking and I'll cut your friends' throats.
再喊一声 我就割了你朋友的喉咙
Starting with the idiot. Do you hear?
从这个傻子开始 听到没有
Do you hear?
听到没有
Hodor! Hodor!
阿多 阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Hodor. Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多 阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor, get his knife. Cut me loose.
阿多 把他的刀拿来 给我松绑
Hodor, get his knife.
阿多 拿他的刀
Cut me loose, Hodor.
给我松绑 阿多
Jojen and Meera, free them.
还有玖健和梅拉 帮他们松绑
Go!
快去
Jon!
琼恩
If he sees you, he won't let you go north.
如果他看到你了 肯定不让你往北走
He's my brother. And wants to protect you.
他是我哥哥 他要保护你
He'll take you back to Castle Black.
他肯定带你回黑城堡
You have to decide.
你必须做出选择
Do you want to find the threeeyed raven?
你还想找到三眼乌鸦吗
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
We need to free Summer.
我们要把夏天救出来
And we need to go.
然后就要上路了
Lord Snow.
雪诺大人
Are you bringing me back for trial?
您这是带我回去审判吗
We had a good thing here.
我们在这儿过得很好
We were free men.
我们有自由
You'll never be free.
而你永远得不到
You'll never know what that's like.
你永远尝不到自由的滋味儿
You learn how to fight in a castle?
你在城堡里学过怎么打
Some old man teach you how to stand,
某个老头子教你怎么站位
how to parry?
怎么格挡 是吧
How to fight with honor?
怎么打得有尊严
You know what's wrong with honor?
你知道尊严这东西有什么问题吗
You.
是你
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Come with me.
跟我来
Come on.

We lost four brothers?
我们损失了四个兄弟
Five.
是五个
What the seven hells could do that to a man?
七层地狱啊 什么怪物能下这么重的手
I count dead mutineers.
我数了 十个叛徒
Locke said there were of them.
洛克说他们有十一个人
Where's Rast?
雷斯特呢
Here's another. Jon.
还有一把 琼恩
Where in seven hells?
我的老天啊
Come here.
过来
I missed you, boy.
我想死你了 小子
What should we do with this lot?
拿她们怎么办
It's not safe for you here on your own.
你们留在这里不安全
Mance Rayder has an army heading this way
曼斯·雷德的大军正朝这边来
and there's worse out there than Mance.
还有比曼斯更可怕的
Come with us to Castle Black.
跟我们回黑城堡
We can find you work. Keep you safe.
我们给你们找活儿干 保护你们
Meaning all respect, Ser Crow,
恕我直言 乌鸦老爷
Craster beat us and worse.
卡斯特揍我们 虐待我们
Your brother crows beat us and worse.
你的乌鸦兄弟也揍我们 虐待我们
We'll find our own way.
我们还是自个儿找活路
You want to stay here
你们还要留在
in Craster's Keep?
卡斯特堡垒吗
Burn it to the ground
全部烧光
and all the dead with it.
和那些死人一起烧掉



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们