致命陷阱
Are you sure about this?
你有把握吗
No.
没有
It's dangerous.
很危险
If we take Tywin's castle from him,
如果我们能夺下泰温的居城
the lords of Westeros will realize he's not invincible.
维斯特洛的领主们会明白他并非不可战胜
Take his home,
占了他的老巢
take his gold, take his power.
抢了他的黄金 就夺走了他的权力
Why are you telling me?
为什么给我讲这些
You begged me not to send Theon to negotiate with his father
您求我不要派席恩去和他父亲谈判
and I ignored your advice.
我忽视了您的建议
Now Winterfell is burnt to the ground,
如今临冬城被焚为废墟
the North is overrun with ironborn,
北境遭铁种荼毒
and Bran and Rickon are gone.
布兰和瑞肯也不在了
So Casterly Rock...
所以关于凯岩城
I'm asking your advice.
我在问您的意见
We have enough men?
我们兵力够吗
If Walder Frey cooperates.
如果瓦德·佛雷肯合作
If Walder Frey cooperates.
如果瓦德·佛雷肯合作
If reinforcements arrive from King's Landing
如果我们拿下城堡之前
before we take the castle...
君临援军赶到
we'll be caught between Tywin's army and the sea.
我们会被夹在泰温的大军和大海之间
We'll lose the war and die the way Father died.
我们会输掉战争 像父亲一样死去
Or worse.
或者更糟
Show them how it feels to lose what they love.
让他们尝尝痛失所爱的滋味
My honored guests...
诸位贵宾
be welcome within my walls
我的居所欢迎你们
and at my table.
我的餐桌招待你们
I extend to you my hospitality
你们将得到我的款待
and protection in the light of the Seven.
和七神之光的保护
We thank you for your hospitality, my lord.
感谢您的盛情 大人
I have come to make my apologies, my lord,
大人 我特来向您致歉
and to beg your forgiveness.
求您原谅
Don't beg my forgiveness, Your Grace.
不要求我原谅 陛下
It wasn't me you spurned. It was my girls.
被你抛弃的不是我 而是我家的女孩们
One of them was supposed to be queen.
她们之中本该有人成为王后
Now none of them are.
如今却没人戴上后冠
This is Arwyen my daughter.
这是我女儿艾雯
My daughter Walda, my daughter Derwa,
我女儿瓦妲 女儿德瓦
my daughter Waldra.
女儿瓦拉
My eldest granddaughters
我的长孙女
Ginia and Neila.
吉娜和内拉
Serra and Sarra, granddaughters, twins.
双胞胎孙女 西拉和撒拉
You could have had either.
原本你要哪个都可以
Could have had both for all I care.
两个都要我也不在乎
My granddaughter Marianne.
孙女玛丽安
My granddaughter Freya.
孙女佛雷亚
My granddaughter...
孙女...
Wertha.
维瑟
Waldra.
瓦拉
Waldina.
瓦迪娜
I'm Merry. Fine.
我是梅里 好吧
And here's my youngest daughter Shirei,
还有我最小的女儿希琳
though she hasn't bled yet.
不过她还没来月事
Clearly you don't have the patience for all that.
显然你也没耐心等
My ladies.
小姐们
All men should keep their word, kings most of all.
男人应当言而有信 人君更当如此
I was pledged to marry one of you and I broke that vow.
我立约迎娶你们中的一位 却违背了誓言
The fault is not with you.
错在我 不在你们
Any man would be lucky to have any one of you.
任何有幸迎娶你们的人都当倍感幸运
I did what I did not to slight you,
我所为并非轻贱诸位
but because I loved another.
只因我心另有所属
I know these words cannot set right
我知道略略数语不足以弥补
the wrong I have done to you and your house.
我对你们和贵家族犯下的过失
I beg your forgiveness
我请求你们原谅
and pledge to do all I can to make amends
我愿尽我所能做出补偿
so the Freys of the Crossing and the Starks of Winterfell
以求渡口的佛雷家和临冬城的史塔克家
may once again be friends.
能够重归于好
Very good.
很好
There she is.
她在这儿呢
Come closer.
走近些
Let me have a look at you.
让我好好看看你
Still can't see you.
还是看不清
Old eyes.
老眼昏花啊
Love.
真爱
That's what the Starks of Winterfell call it, eh?
临冬城的史塔克家是这样说的吗
Very honorable.
真是高尚
I call it a pretty face.
我说就是脸蛋漂亮
Mmm, very pretty.
真是美人
Prettier than this lot, that's for sure.
当然比这群货色强多了
Very shapely as well.
身材也好
Oh, you try to hide her under that dress.
想用这身裙子藏住她吗
If you wanted to hide her,
要是想藏着她
you shouldn't have brought her here in the first place.
就不该带她过来
I can always see
裙子下面的动静
what's going on beneath a dress.
我总能一目了然
Been at this a long time.
经验太丰富了
I bet when you take that dress off,
我敢说你脱掉那裙子之后
everything stays right where it is.
里面的东西分毫不动
Doesn't drop an inch.
一寸都不会下垂
Your king says he betrayed me for love.
你的国王说他背叛我是为了真爱
I say he betrayed me for firm tits
我说他是为了坚实的奶♥子
and a tight fit.
和紧实的小洞
And I can respect that.
这种行为我可以尊重
When I was your age, I'd have broken oaths
我在你这年纪 肯为她违背五十个誓言
to get into that without a second thought.
眼都不眨一下
Well, I've enough room in the hall for you lot.
我家大厅容得下在场的各位
We'll set up tents outside
至于其他人等
with food and ale for the rest of your men.
外面自有帐篷 食物和麦酒提供
Thank you, my lord.
多谢 大人
Well, let's get ready.
开始准备吧
The wine will flow red
美酒满堂红
and the music will play loud
琴瑟震耳聋
and we'll put this mess behind us.
这破事儿就过去了
Where?
哪儿
There.
这儿
There. It's a back gate.
这里 是后门
My men use it when they visit Yunkai's bed slaves.
我的手下穿过这道门找渊凯的床奴
Your men, but not you?
你的手下 你没去吗
I have no interest in slaves.
我对奴隶不感兴趣
A man cannot make love to property.
人岂能与财物交欢
This is where we enter the city.
我们从这里进城
Very few guards. They know me.
守卫很少 他们认识我
They let me inside
他们会让我进去
We're not gonna sneak an army through a back gate.
一整支军队不可能摸进后门
I kill the guards. I take your two best men
我杀守卫 带您麾下的两名好手
and lead them through the back streets, which I know well,
穿过街巷 路线我自是了如指掌
and open the front gates.
然后打开正门
Then comes the army.
让军队进城
Once the walls are breached, the city will fall in hours.
城门一旦突破 几个小时便能得手
Or perhaps you'll lead Grey Worm and me to the slaughter,
或者你带领灰虫子和我走上死路
cutting the head off our army.
除掉我军的将领
The masters of Yunkai will pay you your fee
渊凯的贤主大人会付你酬金
and you won't have to split it three ways
你也不必一分为三
cause you've already slaughtered your partners.
因为你已经杀了同伴'
You have a very suspicious mind.
你疑心过重
In my experience, only dishonest people think this way.
据我的经验 只有不诚实的人才会如此
You command the Unsullied.
你指挥无垢者
What do you think?
你怎么看
你现在是首领
你相信他吗
我相信他
You leave tonight.
你们今晚动身
Very good.
很好
We'll prepare.
我们去准备
Ser Jorah.
乔拉爵士
You can use an extra sword.
我也能出一份力
You're the Queensguard, Ser Barristan.
你是女王铁卫 巴利斯坦爵士
Your place is by the queen.
你理应守在女王左右
If we are truly her loyal servants,
如果我们真是她忠诚的仆从
we'll do whatever needs to be done
那就要尽应尽的本分
no matter the cost, no matter our pride.
不计代价 无所谓尊严
We're west of Castle Black,
我们在黑城堡以西
but the Nightfort's closest to us.
但长夜堡离我们更近
It was the first castle on the Wall.
它是长城上第一座城堡
The Watch abandoned it during the reign of King Jaehaerys I.
杰赫里斯一世国王统治时 守夜人弃守此处
Too big. Impossible to maintain.
城堡太大 无法维持
Other than Castle Black itself,
除了黑城堡
the Nightfort's the perfect castle for us.
我们也能走长夜堡
It's got a secret sally port,
那里有道暗门
the Black Gate, as old as the Wall itself.
名叫黑门 跟长城一样古老
No one's used it in centuries most likely.
恐怕几百年都没人用过了
It leads through the Wall
密道横穿长城
right down into the Nightfort,
直抵长夜堡
if one knows how to find it,
这门不好找
which, it just so happens, I do.
不过我恰好知道在哪儿
How do you know all that?
你怎么会知道这些事
I read about it in a very old book.
我在一本很古老的书中读过
You know all that from staring at marks on paper?
光靠盯着纸上的符号 就知道这么多
Yes.
是的
You're like a wizard.
你像个魔法师
Our father used to tell us
我们的父亲以前总说
that no wildling ever looked upon the Wall and lived.
没有野人能活着看到长城
Here we are.
我们看到了
Alive.
而且还活着
Remember what happens to children who run.
记住逃跑的小孩是什么下场
I'm your father and I'll do the talking.
我现在是你父亲 我来说话
The roads have gone right to hell, haven't they?
路况真是糟透了 不是吗
Cracked three spokes this morning.
今早就断了三根轮轴
Need a hand? Need about eight hands.
要搭把手吗 八把手才够
Got to get this salt pork to the Twins
婚礼前必须把腌猪肉
in time for the wedding.
送到孪河城
Many thanks.
非常感谢
Don't!
不要
Don't kill him.
别杀他
Dead rats don't squeak.
死耗子不会叫
You're so dangerous, aren't you?
你可真是危险人物啊
Saying scary things to little girls.
吓唬小女孩
Killing little boys and old people.
杀害小孩子和老人
A real hard man you are.
好一条铁血硬汉
More than anyone you know.
你认识的人都比不过
You're wrong. I know a killer.
你错了 我认识一个杀手
A real killer. That so?
一个真正的杀手 是吗
You'd be like a kitten to him.
你在他面前就是只小猫
He'd kill you with his little finger.
他用小拇指就能干掉你
That him?
就是他吗
No. Good.
不是 很好
Don't kill him.
别杀他
Please.
求你了
Please don't.
求你别杀他
You're very kind.
你很善良
Someday it'll get you killed.
早晚会被自己的善心害死
Where are we?
这是哪里
The Gift, I think.
应该是赠地
Brandon the Builder gave all this land
筑城者布兰登将长城以南的这片土地
south of the Wall to the Night's Watch
全部送给黑衣弟兄
for their sustenance and support.
以供他们维持生计
Maester Luwin taught me that.
鲁温学士告诉我的
Doesn't seem to be supporting anyone at the moment.
现在好像没什么人了
It's good land and there's no war up here.
多好的地方 又没有战争
Why leave?
人们为什么离开呢
Wildlings.
因为野人
Sorry.
对不起
But they come over the Wall and raid,
他们越过长城 掳掠偷盗
steal, carry off women.
抢走女人
Old Nan said they turn your skull into a cup
老奶妈说 他们用你的头骨做杯子
and make you drink your own blood from it.
让你用骨头杯子喝自己的血
That's what Old Nan said.
老奶妈这么说的
There's a storm coming.
暴风雨要来了
I don't see any.
我怎么没看见
It's as good a place to shelter as any.
这地方躲雨再好不过了
We can drink some blood while we wait.
我们可以边等边喝点儿血
I don't need much.
我喝的不多
Only one old man and eight good horses.
只有一个老头 还有八匹好马
What's one old man doing with eight horses?
一个老头要八匹马干什么
He breeds them for the Watch.
为守夜人养的
How's he keep folks from stealing them?
那他怎么防人家偷马
The Watch protects him.
守夜人保护他
Not today they don't.
今天可没人保护
He's selling horses, he's got some gold in there.
卖马的屋里肯定有金子
And proper steel. Let's carve him up.
和上好的铁器 走 把他给撂了
We just take the horses and go.
我们抢了马就走
The old man's no threat.
这老头没有威胁
I keep telling you.
我说得没错吧
He's an old man.
他已经老了
A spear through the heart's a better way to die
这会儿我们一矛捅了他
than coughing up your last with no one but your horses to hear.
总比只有几匹马听着他咳死来得好
The Watch might send a few men looking for a horse thief.
对付偷马贼 守夜人可能派几个人找找了事
They'll send a lot more to hunt down murderers.
对付杀人犯 他们肯定会大动干戈
I hope so.
正合我意
Killing crows in their castle is tough.
在城堡里杀守夜人难
Killing them out here in the open,
但在野外杀他们
that's what we do.
是我们的拿手好戏
Spread out.
散开
Surround the hut and move in.
包围前进
Ygritte!
耶哥蕊特
Clear the barn!
把谷仓给我清了
No one's going to believe you're a hog farmer if you eat them all.
你把猪都吃了 谁相信你是猪倌
Best part of the animal.
猪身上最好的部位
Don't worry. They're still there.
别着急 他们还在那里
I know they're still there.
我知道他们没走
You check every five minutes
你一会儿瞧一次
like you're afraid they're gonna move.
像是怕他们跑了似的
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
Of course you are.
你当然怕
You're almost there
你现在快到了
and you're afraid you won't make it.
害怕到头来一场空
The closer you get, the worse the fear gets.
离得越近 你越是害怕
No point in trying to hide behind that face.
掩饰是没有用的
I know fear when I see it.
我一眼就能瞧出恐惧
Seen it a lot.
见得多了
I knew fear when I saw it in you.
我一眼就能瞧出你怕
You're afraid of fire.
你害怕火
When Beric's sword went up in flames,
贝里的剑一着火
you looked like a scared little girl.
你就吓得跟个小丫头似的
And I know why, too.
而且我知道你为什么怕
I heard what your brother did to you.
我听说过你哥哥对你做的事
Pressed your face to the fire
把你的脸按到火堆里
like you're a nice juicy mutton chop.
当作肉排给烤了
That give you some ideas?
受到启发了不成
Might do.
有可能
Go ahead, then.
那就来吧
You might get away.
说不定能逃走
Might even make it there on your own.
说不定还能自个儿找到地方
They're just over the river.
他们就在河对面
The closest you've been to family
你老爹被伊林·派恩砍脑袋之后
since Ilyn Payne snipped your daddy's neck.
这是你离家人最近的一次
Someday I'm gonna put a sword through your eye
总有一天我要一剑刺进你眼睛
and out the back of your skull.
从后脑勺穿出来
How are we going to get past the Wall?
怎么才能翻过长城呢
My uncle said it's feet high.
我叔叔说有七百英尺高
How did you get past it?
你是怎么过来的
Got in a boat and rowed past the Bay of Seals.
坐船走海豹湾
It would take us two months to get to the Bay of Seals.
从这里到海豹湾要走两个月
Some climb straight up the ice.
有的直接从冰墙上爬过去
Even Hodor's not strong
阿多那么强壮
enough to climb the Wall with me on his back.
背着我也爬不过去
Hodor.
阿多
castles guard the Wall.
镇守长城的有十九座城堡
Only three are still manned. Hodor!
只剩三座有人驻守 阿多
One of those abandoned fortresses will give us a way through.
可以找一座废弃的穿过去
My uncle said the gates were sealed with ice and stone
我叔叔说城堡废弃时
when the castles were deserted.
会用冰和石头封门
Well, we'll have to open them up again.
那我们就再打开
There's a rider out there.
外面有个骑兵
Just one?
就一个吗
There's more. Hodor!
不止一个 阿多
It's just thunder, sweet giant. Hodor.
不过是打雷而已 大块头 阿多
I yield.
我投降
I yield. Wildlings.
我投降 是野人
Where's Shaggydog and Summer?
毛毛狗和夏天呢
Hunting.
捕猎去了
Hodor!
阿多
Quiet, Hodor. Hodor!
安静 阿多 阿多
Make him shut up. If they hear us...
让他闭嘴 要是他们听到...
Hush, Hodor. No more Hodoring. Hodor!
嘘 阿多 别喊阿多了 阿多
Hodor! Hodor, calm down.
阿多 阿多 镇定点
You need to keep quiet. They're gonna hear us.
你要保持安静 他们会听到的
Hodor, be quiet.
阿多 安静
Ah! Hodor! Hodor, calm down.
阿多 阿多 镇定
Hodor! Hodor! Hodor, be quiet!
阿多 阿多 阿多 安静
What did you do?
你做了什么
Nothing.
什么都没做
I don't know.
我不知道
What's that?
怎么回事
That's a horse dying.
有匹马快死了
Bring them over here.
把马带过来
That was the last of them. The rest are dead.
这是最后一匹 其他的都死了
I heard shouting up there.
我听见上面有喊叫声
Thunder.
雷声
I know the difference between shouting and thunder.
我分得出雷声和叫声
Maybe it's ghosts.
也许是鬼
That won't help you, grandpa.
这是自讨苦吃 老爹
Where you riding?
你要骑到哪儿去
Doesn't matter now, does it?
现在说这些还有用吗
No, it doesn't matter now.
是啊 没用了
Cut his throat or he'll tell the crows we're here.
割了他的喉咙 否则他会告诉乌鸦我们来了
You understand.
你明白的
Let me stand at least.
至少让我站起来
Let me go with a bit of dignity.
让我死得有点尊严
Make the crow kill him.
让那乌鸦动手
You're one of us now. Prove it.
你现在是我们的人 证明看看
The wolves are out there.
狼就在外面
I can't do it by choice.
我不能主动控制
I don't know how. It happens in my dreams.
我不知道该怎么做 是梦里发生的
You're a warg, Bran.
你是狼灵 布兰
It's in your blood.
这存在于你的血脉中
I can't.
我做不到
You just did with him.
你刚才对他做过了
A wolf is nothing compared to that.
一头狼根本算不了什么
She looks sharp.
看起来挺锋利
Do it.
动手
Do it.
动手
I told you. He's still one of them.
我早说了 他还是乌鸦
Go on, boy.
动手啊 小子
Go on!
动手
He's a crow.
他是乌鸦
He'll always be a crow.
永远都是乌鸦
And here's his crow wife guarding him.
瞧他那乌鸦婆娘护着他呢
He'll stab us in the back first chance he gets.
一有机会 他就会背后捅我们刀子
Kill him.
杀了他
He's one of them. No!
他还是他们的人 不
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
You're not gonna die for one of them.
你不能为他们的人送死
Do it.
快做
They'll find us if you don't.
否则他们会发现我们
You were right the whole time.
你一直都是对的
When you hear a songbird's whistle, you come.
听到我吹的鸟叫声 你们就上
I'm a great whistler. The greatest in the land.
我吹得可棒了 世上没人比得过我
Daario Naharis.
达里奥·纳哈里斯
That one was quick.
这家伙身手挺快
There may be others. I doubt it.
可能还有别人 不会的
The Yunkish prefer to let their slaves do their fighting for them.
渊凯人更愿意让奴隶出战
That's what you call a few guards?
你管这叫守卫很少
Come on! What do you got, huh?
来啊 看你还有什么招数
Lord Edmure...
艾德慕大人
I hope I'm not a disappointment to you.
希望我没让您失望
You're a delight to me, my lady.
您让我喜不自胜 小姐
You may now cloak the bride
请给新娘披上斗篷
and bring her under your protection.
象征永久的守护
In the sight of the Seven,
在七神的见证下
I hereby seal these two souls,
两个灵魂合二为一
binding them as one for eternity.
永结连理
Look upon each other and say the words.
请两位对视 朗诵誓词
Father, smith, warrior, Mother,
天父 铁匠 战士 圣母
Maiden, Crone, Stranger...
少女 老妪 陌客
I am hers... I am his...
我属于她 我属于他
and she is mine... and he is mine...
她属于我 他属于我
from this day until the end of my days.
从今日起 至死方休...
Is that safe? They're long gone.
这样没事吗 他们都走远了
You were right.
你是对的
I can get inside Summer's mind whenever I want.
我能随时进入夏天的意识
Of course you can.
这是当然
North of the Wall there are wildlings
长城以北有些野人
who can control all sorts of animals.
可以控制各种各样的动物
But you did a lot more than that.
但你做的远不止如此
You got inside Hodor's mind.
你进入了阿多的意识
They can't do that north of the Wall?
长城以北的人做不到吗
No one can do that... anywhere.
无论哪里 都没人能做到
When I was looking through Summer's eyes,
我用夏天的眼睛看时
I saw Jon. Where?
看见了琼恩 他在哪儿
He was with the wildlings.
他跟野人在一起
They tried to kill him, but he got away.
他们想杀他 但他逃走了
He'll be heading back to Castle Black, then.
那他肯定是回黑城堡去了
That's where we should go.
我们该去那儿
For all we know, Castle Black's already under attack.
就我们所知 黑城堡已经遭到攻击
If this many wildlings got through I already told you.
如果这么多野人过了... 我说过
I'm not going north of the Wall.
我不去长城以北
Everything Jojen told me is true.
玖健说的都是真的
You saw what I did to Hodor.
你看见我对阿多做的事了
I have to find the threeeyed raven.
我必须找到三眼乌鸦
Listen to me, little lord.
听我说 小少爷
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not asking you to come with me.
我没要你跟我去
It won't be safe for Rickon.
那对瑞肯也不安全
Me? I'm coming with you.
我 我要跟你走
No.
不
You and Osha and Shaggydog head for the Last Hearth.
你 欧莎和毛毛狗去最后壁炉城
The Umbers are our bannermen. They'll protect you.
安柏家是咱们的封臣 他们会保护你
I'm coming with you.
我要跟你走
I'm your brother.
我是你弟弟
I have to protect you.
我必须保护你
Right now I have to protect you.
现在是我必须保护你
Robb's at war and I'm going beyond the Wall.
罗柏在打仗 我要去长城之外
If something happens to us,
如果我们出了什么事
you're the heir to Winterfell.
你就是临冬城的继承人
Would you know how to find the Last Hearth?
你知道怎么找到最后壁炉城吗
You southerners build your big castles and you never move.
你们南方佬建了大城堡就不挪脚了
You're easy to find.
好找得很
We're not southerners.
我们不是南方佬
And I don't want to leave you.
我不想离开你
Come here, little soldier.
过来 小战士
You and me, we're gonna have some adventures.
我们俩要去探险了
You don't have to do any of this.
你不必做这些的
Your family took me in
你家人收留了我
and was good to me when they had no cause to be.
毫无理由地对我好
We'll be fine, you and me.
我们俩没事的
The Umbers are great warriors.
安柏家的人都是伟大的战士
Even I heard about them growing up.
连我都是听着他们的故事长大的
They'll teach you how to swing a sword.
他们会教你怎么使剑
I know how to swing a sword.
我知道怎么使剑
You're leaving now? It's the middle of the night.
你们这就要走吗 现在可是半夜
I learned to walk in darkness.
我学过怎样在黑暗里行走
Say your goodbyes, little man.
说再见吧 小伙子
Keep this one safe.
保护好这家伙
He means the world to me.
他是我最重要的人
We've been waiting a long time.
我们已经等了很久
Haven't we?
不是吗
I don't know, you tell me.
我不知道 告诉我
How long does it take to sack a city?
攻陷一座城要多久
It was just as you said.
一切如您所说
They did not believe until it was too late.
他们不到最后关头都不相信
Their slave soldiers
他们的奴隶士兵
threw down their spears and surrendered.
丢下长矛 投降了
And Daario Naharis?
达里奥·纳哈里斯呢
The city is yours, my queen.
城是您的了 我的女王
They're good, aren't they?
乐师不错
They ought to be because they cost enough.
花了大价钱 他们当然要卖力
Look at the crowd there.
看那帮家伙
He complained about this marriage
从奔流城过来的一路上
the entire ride from Riverrun,
他都在抱怨这桩婚事
and now look at him.
现在你瞧瞧他
The gods love to reward a fool.
诸神就爱奖赏傻瓜
Uncle. What?
叔叔 怎么了
He's my nephew. I love him.
他是我侄子 我爱他
And he's a damned fool.
不过他是个纯粹的傻瓜
Don't you drink, Lord Bolton?
你不喝酒吗 波顿大人
Never do, my lady. Dulls the senses.
从不喝酒 夫人 酒让人迟钝
That's the point.
确实如此
Didn't you marry one of these Frey girls?
你娶过佛雷家的女孩吧
Aye.
对
Lord Walder let me choose any of his granddaughters
瓦德大人让我从他孙女里随便挑
and promised me the girl's weight in silver as a dowry.
还允诺以新娘等体重的银子做嫁妆
So I have a fat young bride.
所以我娶了个年轻的胖新娘
I hope she makes you very happy.
但愿她让你非常幸福
Well, she's made me very rich.
她让我非常富有
Pardon, my lord, my lady.
抱歉 大人 夫人
I need to find a tree to piss on.
我要去找棵树撒泡尿
My mother's alone with Roose Bolton.
我母亲跟卢斯·波顿独处了
I should rescue her.
我该去救她
Your mother is less in need of rescue
我见过所有女人里
than any woman I've ever met.
你母亲最不需要救了
Be kind.
积点口德
She's finally starting to like you.
她好不容易才开始喜欢你
And I like her.
我也喜欢她
But if she had her way,
可是如果一切如她所愿
I would be back in Volantis playing my harp
我就回瓦兰提斯弹我的竖琴去了
and you would be sitting over there
而你会坐在那里
eating blackberries out of Roslin Frey's hand.
被萝丝琳喂黑莓
Perhaps I've made a terrible mistake.
也许我犯了个大错
Striking your king is an act of treason.
打国王可是叛国行为
No, don't.
不 不要
Don't insult them.
不要羞辱他们
Your Grace.
陛下
The septon has prayed his prayers,
修士的虔诚话也说过啦
some words were said,
诺言也许下啦
and Lord Edmure
艾德慕大人
has wrapped my daughter in a cloak.
用他的斗篷裹走了我女儿
But they are not yet man and wife.
可他们还不是夫妻哩
A sword needs a sheath.
宝剑配好鞘
And a wedding needs a bedding.
婚礼入洞房
What does my sire say?
陛下您怎么说
To bed! To bed! To bed!
上床 上床 闹洞房
If you think the time is right, Lord Walder,
如果你认为是时候了 瓦德大人
by all means, let us bed them.
就开始吧
To bed! To bed! To bed!
上床 上床 闹洞房
Go on!
快点
Oh! Careful now, ladies.
小心点 小姐们
Once you set that monster free,
野兽一旦放出来
there's no caging him again.
就关不回去了
To bed! To bed! To bed!
上床 上床 闹洞房
Poor girl.
可怜的姑娘
Every bride suffers the same.
每个新娘都要经这么一遭
I'm sure you endured yours with grace.
我相信您优雅地忍耐了
Oh, Ned forbade it.
奈德没让闹
He said it wouldn't be right
他说在新婚之夜
if he broke a man's jaw on our wedding night.
打断人家下巴很不合适
That is a very strange custom.
真是奇怪的风俗
I suppose it does seem strange
在外乡人看来
from a foreigner's perspective.
的确是很奇怪
It seems normal to you?
你觉得正常吗
It's a tradition.
只是传统
Without the bedding ceremony, there's no real proof
不闹新房的话 就不能证明
the lord and lady consummated their marriage.
领主和夫人正式圆房
But there are other ways of providing proof.
有其他方式能证明
Boy or girl?
男孩还是女孩
I don't know.
我不知道
But if it's a boy, I know what we should name him.
如果是男孩 我知道该起什么名字
Oh, do you?
是吗
It seems to me the father
起名字的
should have some say in his son's naming.
好像应该是父亲的事儿吧
Eddard.
艾德
Don't you want to teach little Ned Stark
你不想教小奈德·史塔克
how to ride horses?
如何骑马吗
I do.
我想
Go on, line 'em up!
快 列队
Where are you going?
你做什么
Got salt pork for the feast.
给婚宴送咸肉
The feast is over.
宴会结束了
Doesn't sound like it's over.
听起来不像结束了
If I tell you it's over, it's over.
我跟你说结束了 就是结束了
Turn this cart around and get the hell out of here.
调转车头 给我滚远点
Got pig's feet, too.
还有腌猪蹄
Are you soft in the head?
你脑子有病吗
Turn this cart around.
调转车头
Your Grace.
陛下
I feel I've been remiss
我的招待怕是
in my duties.
有所怠慢
I've given you meat and wine and music,
我奉送了酒肉和音乐
but I haven't shown you
但还没有
the hospitality you deserve.
给您应有的款待
My king has married
国王已完婚
and I owe my new queen a wedding gift.
我欠新王后一份礼
Robb!
罗柏
You ready to head home to Winterfell, right?
你们准备回临冬城了吗
Feast over yet, is it?
宴会结束了 是吗
Aye, it's over.
是 结束了
Follow him.
跟着他
Aim!
瞄准
It's too late.
太迟了
The King in the North arises.
北境之王起立了哩
Lord Walder!
瓦德大人
Lord Walder, enough!
瓦德大人 够了
Let it end!
收手吧
Please.
求您了
He is my son.
他是我儿子
My first son.
我头一个儿子
Let him go and I swear that we will forget this.
放他走 我发誓我们绝不记恨
I swear it by the old gods and new.
我向新旧诸神发誓
We will take no vengeance.
我们绝不会复仇
You already swore me one oath right here in my castle.
你曾在我的城堡 就在这里对我发过誓
You swore by all the gods your son would marry my daughter!
你向诸神发誓你儿子会娶我女儿
Take me for a hostage, but let Robb go.
留我当人质吧 放罗柏走
Robb, get up.
罗柏 站起来
Get up and walk out.
站起来 快走
Please!
求求你
Please!
求求你
And why would I let him do that?
我凭什么放他走
On my honor as a Tully,
以我身为徒利家人的荣誉
on my honor as a Stark,
以我身为史塔克家人的荣誉
let him go
放他走
or I will cut your wife's throat.
不然我就割了你妻子的喉咙
I'll find another.
那我再娶一个
Mother.
母亲
The Lannisters send their regards.
兰尼斯特家向您致以亲切问候