诸神与阶梯
You've got too much wood in there.
柴火加得太多了
But the more wood, the bigger the fire.
不是说柴火越多 火越旺吗
It needs to breathe.
火要呼吸
Take off that big log.
把那块大木头拿走
You know your fires.
你挺会生火的
Someone built your fires for you growing up?
从小就有人替你生火吗
It doesn't get so cold down in the Reach.
河湾地没那么冷
And there were servants, of course.
当然也有佣人
I knew you were highborn.
我就知道你是贵族出身
Oh, I found something at the Fist of the First Men.
我在先民拳峰找到了个东西
Buried treasure.
埋藏的宝贝
Thousands of years old.
有数千年了吧
I think.
我想
What does it do?
这有什么用
I'm not sure that it does anything.
我也不清楚能干什么
It's beautiful, though, isn't it?
不过很漂亮 不是吗
How much longer? Not so far.
还有多远 不远了
A few more days.
再走几天
Is the Wall as big as they say?
长城有他们说得那么大吗
Bigger.
还要大
So big you can't even see the top sometimes.
大到有时候你根本看不到顶
It's hidden in clouds.
没入云霄
You're playing with me.
你逗我玩的吧
I'm not. It's feet high,
才不呢 它有七百英尺高
all made of ice.
全由冰雪筑成
On a warm day you can see it weeping.
暖和的时候你能看到它流泪
Castle Black is nice enough.
黑城堡就很舒适
They keep a fire burning in the long hall
大厅里炉火旺得很
day and night.
昼夜不息
And Hobb makes venison stew with onions.
哈布炖的洋葱鹿肉汤
Very tasty.
味道好极了
Sometimes, one of the brothers will sing.
有时候 还有兄弟高歌一曲
Dareon sings best.
戴利恩唱得最棒
Do you sing? No.
你唱歌吗 不
No, no, no. Not very well.
不不不 不太会唱
Sing me a song.
给我唱支歌吧
Oh, all right.
行吧
Let's see.
我想想
七神之歌
The father's face is stern and strong*
*天父面容坚毅刚强**
He sits and judges right from wrong*
*裁决谬误主持公义**
He weighs our lives, the short and long*
*判定福寿长短高低**
And loves the little children*
*慈祥喜爱小小孩童**
The mother gives the gift of life*
*圣母带来生命之福**
And watches over every wife*
*守护照看每位人妇**
Her gentle smile ends all strife*
*她的笑容终斗止戈**
And she loves her little children*
*温柔呵护小小孩童**
That's not how you skin a rabbit.
不是这样给兔子剥皮的
I know how to skin a rabbit.
我知道怎么剥皮
Not by the looks of it.
看样子不知道
You grow up north of the Wall,
在长城以北长大
you learn the proper way to handle game.
自然知道怎么对付猎物
I didn't see any game before I got here.
到了这儿我才见过猎物
If I had a bow, I could have shot a dozen rabbits.
我要是有弓 早就有一打兔子了
Well, I made this bow myself.
这弓是我自己做的
Guess you don't learn how to do that north of the Wall.
估计你在长城以北没学过吧
You learn how to use your fists, though.
但是学会了怎么用拳头
Oh, you're gonna punch the rabbits to death?
你打算用拳头揍死兔子吗
I had someone else in mind.
我倒是很想揍一个人
Well, someone else is sitting right here.
那人就坐在这里吧
You're both very good at skinning rabbits.
你俩的兔子皮都剥得挺好的
Some of us are just a little better.
但有个人厉害一点点
Well, some of us would say thank you when someone else
别人帮忙打到早餐的时候
hunts down their breakfast for them.
有人应该说声谢谢
Or don't they teach you to say thank you north of the Wall?
长城以北没人教你说谢谢吗
You've got a big mouth, girl, and too many teeth.
你的嘴够大的 牙也太多
Stop it! Hodor.
别说了 阿多
You've been fighting since you met. Just stop it.
你俩一见面就吵 别吵了
Lady Reed here's got a stick so far up her ass,
黎德小姐的屁♥股都撅到天上去了
it's a wonder her feet touch the ground.
她的脚还能着地真是奇迹
You've been nasty to her every day.
你每天都找她麻烦
Of course she's nasty back.
她当然要回击了
Me? It's my fault?
我 这还是我的错了
First time I met her, she put a knife to my throat.
我第一次见她 她就拿刀架着我脖子
First time I met you, you held a knife at me.
我第一次见你 你还拿刀对着我呢
We can't fight each other.
我们不能闹内讧
We'll never make it to the Wall.
这样永远都到不了长城
I want you both to make peace.
我要你们和解
Your way of skinning rabbits is quicker than mine.
你剥兔子皮的速度比我快
I said so, didn't I? Osha!
我就说嘛 欧莎
You're a good little hunter.
你是个出色的小猎人
Thank you.
谢谢
See?
听到没
Not so hard, is it? Thank you.
也不那么难 对吧 谢谢
Don't push me.
别逼我
I'm right here with you.
我在这儿陪着你
What's happening?
怎么了
I'm right here with you.
我在这儿陪着你
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
The visions take their toll.
视野是有代价的
He's having one now?
他正在看吗
I saw Jon Snow.
我看到了琼恩·雪诺
You saw him?
你看到他了
At Castle Black?
在黑城堡吗
He was on the wrong side of the Wall...
他在长城的另一边
surrounded by enemies.
身边满是敌人
Used to be you couldn't find a tree within a mile of the Wall.
从前长城一里范围之内是没有树的
Crows would come out every morning with axes.
乌鸦们每天早上都拎着斧子出来
Your flock gets smaller every year.
你们的鸦群每年都在缩小
You ever climbed it before?
你从前爬过长城吗
No.
没
But Tormund's done it half a hundred times.
可是托蒙德爬过几十遍了
You're afraid.
你害怕了
Aren't you? Aye.
你不怕吗 怕
It's a long way up and a long way down.
上去高 下去也高
But I've waited my whole life
可我等了一辈子了
to see the world from up there.
就想从上面看看世界
Here, sit down. I brought a pair for you.
给 坐下 我给你带了一双
They're too big for you, but they're good.
你穿会大 但是东西不赖
You kill someone for them?
杀人抢来的吗
Nah.
不
I didn't kill him,
我没杀他
but I bet his balls are still bruised.
但是我打赌他的卵蛋还带着伤
He wasn't good to me the way you're good to me.
他对我好的方式和你不一样
He didn't do that thing you do with your tongue.
他没像你那样用舌头做那事
Can we not talk about that here?
能不能不要现在说
Can we not talk about that here?
"能不能不要现在说"
I'm Jon Snow.
我是琼恩·雪诺
I've killed dead men and Qhorin Halfhand,
我杀过死人 还宰了断掌科林
but I'm scared of naked girls."
可是我害怕光着身子的姑娘"
Did I seem scared the other day?
我那天看上去像是害怕吗
You were trembling like a leaf.
你抖得像片叶子一样
Only in the beginning.
只是一开始
Only in the beginning.
只是一开始
You're a proper lover, Jon Snow.
你是个好情人 琼恩·雪诺
And don't worry.
别担心
Your secret's safe with me.
你的秘密在我这里很安全
What secret?
什么秘密
Do you think I'm as dumb as all those girls
你以为我和你从小认识的
in silk dresses you knew growing up?
那些穿丝裙的姑娘一样呆笨吗
You're loyal and you're brave.
你忠诚 勇敢
You didn't stop being a crow
那天走进曼斯·雷德的帐篷之后
the day you walked into Mance Rayder's tent.
你依然是只乌鸦
But I'm your woman now, Jon Snow.
可我现在是你的女人了 琼恩·雪诺
You're going to be loyal to your woman.
你要忠于自己的女人
The Night's Watch don't care if you live or die.
守夜人军团不在乎你的死活
Mance Rayder don't care if I live or die.
曼斯·雷德不在乎我的死活
We're just soldiers in their armies
我们不过是他们大军中的小卒
and there's plenty more to carry on if we go down.
死了还有很多人可以顶替
It's you and me
对你我而言
that matters to me and you.
重要的只有彼此
Don't ever betray me.
永远不要背叛我
I won't.
我不会的
Cause I'll cut your pretty cock right off
因为我会把你的漂亮鸡♥巴割下来
and wear it 'round my neck.
挂在脖子上当项链
Sink your metal deep
铁刺要扎牢
and make sure it holds before taking your next step.
确定稳了再挪下一步
And if you fall,
但是如果你掉下去
don't scream.
可别尖叫
You don't want that to be the last thing she remembers.
你一定不想她最后记住的是你的尖叫
Joffrey.
乔佛里
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
You're good.
身手不错
You're not as good as you think you are.
但并没有你自以为的那样出色
Face, tits, balls
脸 胸 胯下
I hit 'em right where I wanted to.
我想射哪里射哪里
Aye, but you took your sweet time of it.
没错 可是你花的时间太长
You won't be fighting straw men, little lady.
你的敌人不会是稻草人 小淑女
Show me your position.
摆个姿势给我看
Keep your elbow high.
手肘抬高
You want your back doing the hard labor.
让背部去用力
You're holding.
你在迟疑
Never hold.
不要迟疑
What? Your muscles tense up when you hold.
什么 迟疑时肌肉会紧绷
Pull the string back to the center of your chin
将弓弦拉到面颊中部
and release.
然后放手
Never hold.
永远不要迟疑
But I have to aim.
可我需要瞄准
Never aim.
不要瞄准
Never aim?
不瞄准
Your eye knows where it wants the arrow to go.
你的眼睛知道它要箭矢射向哪里
Trust your eye.
相信你的眼睛
There's someone out there.
那边有人
That's about far enough.
不要再靠近了
We come as friends.
我们怀着善意而来
Begging your pardon, m'lady,
抱歉 女士
but we'll be the judge of that.
这件事由我们来判别
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Valar dohaeris.
凡人必须侍奉
My friends here don't speak High Valyrian.
我的朋友们不会高等瓦雷利亚语
Why are you here, my lady?
你为何而来 女士
Forgive my manners.
失礼请见谅
I don't see many ladies these days.
我近来很少见到女士
Lucky for the ladies.
女士们的福气
How many times has the Lord brought him back?
光之王救活了他几次
Six.
六次
I've always been a terrible priest.
我这和尚差劲得很
Drank too much rum.
嗜酒如命fucked all the whores in King's Landing.
干遍了君临所有妓♥女
It's a terrible thing to say,
说来惭愧
but by the time I came to Westeros, I didn't believe in our Lord.
当初抵达维斯特洛时 我并不信奉吾王
I decided that He, that all the gods,
我认为他和其他诸神
were stories we told the children to make them behave.
都是编出来吓小孩的故事
So I wore the robes and
我披上红袍
every now and then I'd recite the prayers,
时常诵读祷词
but it was just for show.
只是做做样子
A spectacle for the locals.
骗当地人的把戏
Until the Mountain drove a lance through this one's heart.
直到魔山用长矛刺穿他的心脏
I knelt beside his cold body
我跪在他冰冷的尸体旁
and said the old words.
诵念古老的祷词
Not because I believed in them, but...
并不是因为我相信 而是因为...
he was my friend
他是我的朋友
and he was dead.
而他死了
And they were the only words I knew.
那是我唯一知道的祷词
And for the first time in my life, the Lord replied.
有生以来第一次 吾王回应了
Beric's eyes opened
贝里睁开了双眼
and I knew the truth.
而我知晓了真理
Our god is the one true god.
吾王是唯一真神
And all men must serve him.
所有人必须侍奉他
You've been to the other side.
你去过另一边
The other side?
另一边
There is no other side.
没有另一边
I have been to the darkness, my lady.
我堕入了黑暗 女士
He sent you to us for a reason.
他遣你来有何目的
You have someone he needs.
你有他需要的人
Bodkin point.
穿甲箭头
Penetrates plate at yards.
两百码内能贯穿板甲
Can you make 'em?
你能造吗
Yeah, nothing tricky about it.
可以 不难
Just need decent steel.
但需要上好的钢
I'll get you the steel.
我会给你钢
Come on.
加把劲
I don't like that woman.
我不喜欢那女人
That's 'cause you're a girl.
那是因为你是个女孩
What does that have to do with anything?
这跟我不喜欢她有什么关系
Forgive me, lad.
抱歉了 小伙子
What are you doing? Let go of him.
你们要做什么 放开他
Tell them to stop. Come on.
让他们住手 走
He wants to be one of you.
他想加入你们
He wants to join the Brotherhood. Stop them!
他想加入兄弟会 阻止他们
We serve the Lord of Light
我们侍奉光之王
and the Lord of Light needs this boy.
而光之王需要这个男孩
Did the Lord of Light tell you that or did she?
是光之王的旨意 还是她的要求
You're not doing this for your god.
你这么做不是为了你的神
You're doing it for gold.
而是为了金子
We're doing it for both, girl.
两者皆是 丫头
We can't defend the people without weapons
没有武器 马匹和食物 我们就没法
and horses and food.
保护大家
And we can't get weapons and horses and food without gold.
而武器 马匹和食物需要拿金子买
You told me this was a Brotherhood.
你说过这是兄弟会
You told me I could be one of you.
你说过我能成为你们的一员
You are more than they can ever be.
他们没法跟你相提并论
They're just foot soldiers in the great war.
他们不过是大战中的小卒
You will make kings rise and fall.
而你能决定王的沉浮
You're a witch. You're going to hurt him.
你是女巫 你打算伤害他
I see a darkness in you.
我看到了你眼中的黑暗
And in that darkness, eyes staring back at me
在那黑暗中 有眼睛盯着我
brown eyes,
褐色的
blue eyes, green eyes.
蓝色的 绿色的眼睛
Eyes you'll shut forever.
那些会被你永远合上的眼睛
We will meet again.
我们还会再见
You staring at my ass, Jon Snow?
你在打量我的屁♥股吗 琼恩·雪诺
Look out!
当心
You all right?
你还好吗
Just seeing if you can take a hit, lad.
我只是考验一下你 小子
Sorry. Were you sleeping?
抱歉 你睡着了吗
Wa
什...
Wa? Wa?
什...什...
Water?
水
You want some water.
你想要水
I wish I had some for you.
很可惜这不是给你的
So let's play a game.
咱们来玩个游戏
Which body part do you need the least?
你最不需要身体的哪一部分
Please. Please is not a body part.
求你了 "求你了"不是身体的一部分
I'll tell you everything, please.
我全都告诉你 求你了
But you've already told me everything.
可是你已经都招了
Remember?
还记得吗
Your daddy was mean to you.
你父亲待你不好
The Starks didn't appreciate you.
史塔克一家不喜欢你
One good bit, though.
不过有一件好事
The Stark boys,
史塔克家的两个男孩
they're still alive.
他们还活着
Wouldn't that be a hunt to remember?
那可是场难忘的追捕吧
You failed, but I'm a better hunter than you.
你失败了 不过我的追捕本领要比你强
Now...
现在
how about your little finger?
切掉小指怎么样
You don't use that for much, do you?
你也不常用它 不是吗
No? Good. Let's start with that.
没错 好 那就从小指开始
You've been wondering why you're here.
你很纳闷为什么会在这儿
Haven't you?
不是吗
Where you are.
身处何方
Who I am.
我又是谁
Why I'm doing this to you.
我为什么要这样对你
So guess.
那就猜猜
If you guess right,
如果你猜对了
I'll tell you.
我就告诉你
By the old gods and the new, I swear it.
我以新旧诸神之名起誓
You win the game
如果你能猜出我是谁
if you can figure out who I am
以及我为什么要折磨你
and why I'm torturing you
那你就赢了
and I win the game if you beg me to cut off your finger.
如果你求我切掉你的小指 那我就赢了
If I win, you'll let me go?
如果我赢了 你会放我走吗
If you think this has a happy ending,
如果你以为自己会有好下场
you haven't been paying attention.
那只能说明你没认真听
Please.
求你了
You say please again and you'll wish you hadn't.
再求一句 你会后悔的
You first.
你先来
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
The North. Too vague.
北境 太宽泛了
Deepwood Motte.
深林堡
Terrible guess.
大错特错
Now, where?
再问一遍 我们在哪儿
Last Hearth.
最后壁炉城
Do I look like a fucking Umber to you?
我他妈长得像安柏家的人吗
Karhold!
卡霍城
Karhold?
卡霍城
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Did you see any banners flying when we came in?
我们进来的时候你看到旗子了吗
No.
没有
It was just a guess.
随便猜的
Very good, Lord Theon.
很不错 席恩大人
And who am I?
我是谁
Torrhen Karstark.
托伦·卡史塔克
He's dead.
他死了
Strangled by the Kingslayer.
被弑君者勒死了
He was your brother.
他是你弟弟
Your father is Lord Rickard Karstark.
你父亲是瑞卡德·卡史塔克伯爵
You swore to tell me if I You're right.
你发过誓 如果我... 你猜对了
Lord Rickard Karstark is Robb Stark's bannerman.
瑞卡德·卡史塔克大人是罗柏·史塔克的封臣
I betrayed Robb.
我背叛了罗柏
That's why you're torturing me.
所以你才来折磨我
Yes.
没错
You win.
你赢了
Of course, you forgot to ask one question.
当然 你忘了问一个问题
You forgot to ask if I'm a liar.
你忘记问 我是不是个骗子
I'm afraid I am.
很不幸 我是
Everything I told you is a lie.
我说的一切都是骗你的
This isn't happening to you for a reason.
这一切都没有原因
Well, one reason I enjoy it.
好吧 有个原因 我喜欢这么玩
Please, cut it off! Cut it off! Cut it off!
求你了 切掉它 切掉它
I win.
我赢了
Thank you for riding here so quickly.
感谢你们这么快骑马赶过来
I know travel isn't easy in these times.
时局太乱 外出不是易事
The roads are crawling with cutthroats and bandits.
路途中遍布杀手和强盗
But when the King of the North summons us, we come.
不过北境之王发话 我们是召之即来
Our father has instructed us to tell you
父亲派我们告诉您
that his alliance with the North can continue
如果能满足他的条件
if his terms are met.
他便继续和北境结盟
Lord Frey requires a formal apology
佛雷大人要求您
for your violation of your sacred oath
就违背迎娶他女儿的神圣誓言一事
to marry one of his daughters.
做正式道歉
Of course. He deserves as much. I was in the wrong.
当然了 这是应该的 我有错在先
As restitution for this betrayal,
作为背誓的补偿
he demands Harrenhal and all its attendant lands.
他要求得到赫伦堡及其附属领地
I don't think that's We are fighting for the North.
这可不是... 我们为北境作战
Harrenhal is not in the North.
赫伦堡不属于北境
It is his once the war is over
战争结束就归他
and we have no further strategic need for it.
届时它于我们失去了战略意义
And there's something else.
除此之外还有
We will do whatever we can to give Lord Frey what he needs.
我们愿竭尽所能满足佛雷侯爵所求之事
Not what, whom.
不是事 是人
What?
什么
No.
不行
Our father requires Lord Edmure to wed
父亲要求艾德慕公爵
one of his daughters Roslin.
迎娶舍妹萝丝琳
How old is she?
她多大
十九岁.
Could I see her first?
我能否先见见她
You want to count her teeth?
您要数她的牙齿吗
We depart for the Twins in the morning.
我们明早回孪河城
We need an answer before we leave
离开之前务必给我们答复
and a wedding not more than a fortnight thereafter
婚礼要在两周内举行
or this alliance is at an end.
否则联♥盟到此为止
Your father does realize we're in the middle of a war?
你们父亲难道忘了我们还在打仗吗
Father is old.
父亲年事已高
It will put his heart at peace
看见女儿有个好归宿
if he could see her wed to a good husband.
他方能安心
And his recent experience has made him wary of long engagements.
近来的遭遇令他不愿许下时日漫长的婚约
He has every right to be.
这是理所当然
Please excuse us while we discuss it.
容我们讨论一下 请两位暂且回避
Why should I let that old ferret choose my bride for me?
凭什么要这条老狐狸给我挑老婆
At the very least, I should be offered the same choice you were.
至少也应该有你当时自行挑选的权利
I'm his liege lord.
我是他的封君
He's a proud man and we've wounded him.
他是个骄傲的人 而我们伤害了他
I didn't wound him.
伤害他的不是我
My answer is no.
我的答复是 不干
Listen to me
听我说
and listen very carefully. You
好好听我说 你...
The laws of gods and men are very clear.
诸神与凡人的律法再清楚不过
No man can compel another man to marry.
无人可以强娶强嫁
The laws of my fist are about to compel your teeth.
我的拳头自有律法 能好好教训你的牙齿
It's all right. You heard him.
别吵 你也听到了
If you refuse, our alliance with the Freys is dead.
你如果拒绝 我们和佛雷的联♥盟就完蛋了
He's wanted me for one of his daughters since I was.
从我十二岁起 他就想要我娶他的一个女儿
He's not gonna stop wanting it now.
到现在还贼心不死
When I say no, he will come back
我每次拒绝 他都会再回来
and offer me a daughter of my choosing.
答应让我自行挑选
You're willing to risk our freedom
你为了娶个好看点儿的老婆
and our lives for a chance at a prettier wife?
拿我们的自由和生命冒险
I have a war to fight.
我还要打仗
We can't win it without them.
没有他们的协助我们赢不了
I have no time to haggle.
我没时间讨价还价
You said you wanted to make amends for the Stone Mill.
你说过要为石磨坊的事情做出补偿
You recall that heroic engagement?
还记得那个英勇的誓言吗
I had something less permanent in mind.
我当时想的可不是这么大的事
I've won every battle,
我每战必胜
but I'm losing this war.
却正在输掉这场战争
If we don't do this and do it now,
如果我们不立刻接受条件
we're lost.
我们败定了
I'll marry her.
我娶
You're paying for my sins, Uncle.
舅舅 你为我担了罪
It's not fair or right.
这既不公平也不公义
I'll remember it.
我永生不忘
I see my men have finally found you something appropriate to wear.
看来我的手下终于给你找了套合身的衣服
Yes. Most kind of them.
没错 他们真是好心
You're a Stark bannerman, Lord Bolton.
波顿大人 你是史塔克家的封臣
I am acting on Lady Stark's orders
我正是奉了史塔克夫人的命令
to return Jaime Lannister to King's Landing.
将詹姆·兰尼斯特送到君临城
When King Robb left Harrenhal, his mother was his prisoner.
罗柏国王离开赫伦堡时 他母亲已遭禁闭
If she wasn't his mother,
她若不是罗柏的母亲
he'd have hanged her for treason.
罗柏早将她以叛国罪绞死了
I should send you back to Robb Stark.
我应该把你送回去给罗柏·史塔克
You should.
你应该
But instead, you're sitting here watching me fail at dinner.
可你却在这里看我肉都吃不到嘴的可怜相
Why might that be?
为什么呢
Wars cost money.
战争是需要花钱的
Many people would pay a great deal for you.
很多人都愿意为你出大价钱
We both know who would pay the most.
我们都知道谁会出价最高
Or make you pay the most if he found out you had captured me
或者谁发现是你把我抓回北方受死
and sent me back up north for a summary execution.
会让你付出的代价最高
You're right.
没错
Perhaps the safest thing to
或许最稳妥的办法
do is to kill you both and burn your bodies.
就是把你们俩灭口焚尸
It would be,
的确如此
if you honestly believed my father would never find out about it.
只要你相信我父亲永远不会发现
King Robb is keeping your father quite busy.
罗柏国王已经让你父亲忙得焦头烂额了
He doesn't have time for anything else.
他可无暇顾及其他事
He'll make time for you.
他会抽时间对付你
As soon as you're well enough to travel,
等你的身体恢复到可以上路
I will allow you to go to King's Landing
我就放你回君临
as restitution for the mistakes my soldiers made.
权当补偿我手下办事不周
And you will swear to tell your father the truth,
但你保证要对你父亲据实以告
that I had nothing to do with your maiming.
你的伤残与我无关
Shall we drink on it? I don't partake.
那就杯酒盟誓吧 我不饮酒
You do understand how suspicious that is to ordinary people?
你能理解不饮酒对正常人而言多古怪吗
Very well.
那么好吧
My lady,
我的小姐
may our journey continue without further incident.
愿我们接下来的旅程再无灾难
Oh, she won't be going with you.
她不会跟你走
I am charged with bringing Ser Jaime to
我奉命带詹姆爵士去...
You are charged with abetting treason.
你奉的是叛国之命
I'm afraid I must insist.
恐怕我要坚持两人同行
You're in no place to insist on anything.
你没有资格坚持任何要求
I would have hoped you'd learned your lesson
希望你已经接受了教训
about overplaying your position.
不要做出僭越身份之事
Impossible. Why?
不行 为什么
My grandson is the pride of Highgarden.
我孙子是高庭之光
The most desirable bachelor in all seven kingdoms.
是七国女子人人想嫁的单身汉
Your daughter Is rich,
而您女儿... 富可敌国
the most beautiful woman in all seven kingdoms...
且是七国上下最美的女子
and the mother of the king.
更是国王之母
Old.
老啦
Old? Old.
老 老啦
I'm something of an expert on the subject.
这方面我可算是行家
Her change will be upon her before long.
用不了多久就能看出变化
I'll spare you the details of what will happen then.
具体会怎么样 我就不跟你啰嗦了
You men may have a stomach for bloodshed and slaughter,
杀人流血 你们男人或许有胃口
but this is another matter entirely.
可这完全是另一回事
The years punish us as well, I promise you that.
年岁一样不饶过我们 这我可知道
My stomach remains quite strong, however.
话说回来 我的胃口向来不错
The only thing that might turn it
唯一能让我倒胃口的
are details of your grandson's nocturnal activities.
也只有您孙儿的夜间活动
Do you deny them? Oh, not at all.
您否认吗 当然不会
A sword swallower through and through.
一身吞剑的好功夫
And a boy with his affliction should be grateful for the opportunity
如此不幸的孩子有机会迎娶七国第一美人
to marry the most beautiful woman in the kingdoms
为家族洗刷污名
and remove the stain from his name.
应当庆幸感激才对
Did you grow up with boy cousins, Lord Tywin?
您小时候身边有堂表兄弟吗 泰温大人
Sons of your father's bannermen,
或是您父亲封臣的儿子
squires, stable boys?
仆从 马童
Of course.
当然有
And you never...
而您从来没...
No.
没有
Not once?
一次都没有吗
Not in any way?
沾边的都没有
Never.
从来没有
I congratulate you upon your restraint.
我得祝贺您 如此自律
But it's a natural thing, two boys having a go
但俩小子蒙在床单下试探一把
at each other beneath the sheets.
是很平常的事
Perhaps Highgarden has a high tolerance
或许是高庭胸怀高远
for unnatural behavior.
能容非常之事
I wouldn't say that.
我可不同意
True, we don't tie ourselves in knots
没错 男子略行苟且之事
over a discreet bit of buggery, but...
我们认为犯不着大惊小怪 不过...
brothers and sisters
姐弟乱♥伦
where I come from,
在我们那里
that stain would be very difficult to wash out.
就是极难洗去的污名了
I will not breathe further life
这些恶意污蔑我一句都不想谈
into a malicious lie by discussing it.
免得助长邪气
Lie or not,
无论是不是污蔑
you must admit many people find it quite convincing.
您都必须承认 不少人已经深信不疑
Convincing enough to put swords in their hands
足以令他们拿起武器
and send them off to kill Lannisters
前来讨伐兰尼斯特家族
and Tyrells thanks to our new affiliation.
还有提利尔家族 多承了我们这次联姻
I don't care what people believe.
他们信什么 我不在乎
And neither do you.
您也一样
As an authority on myself, I must disagree.
就我对自个儿的了解 我不同意
Now, if the rumors about my children were true,
如果关于我儿女的谣言是真的
then Joffrey is no king at all
乔佛里就无权继承王位
and House Tyrell is throwing its prized flower into the dirt.
提利尔家这是将名花扔进污泥
And if Cersei is too old to give Loras children,
而如果瑟曦太老 没法为洛拉斯生子
we're throwing another prized flower into the dirt.
我们就是把另一朵名花 也扔进了污泥
It is a chance we simply cannot take.
这个风险我们承担不起
The uncertainty makes you uncomfortable.
不确定性让您不自在
All right.
好吧
I'll remove it for you.
我来帮您定心
If you refuse to marry Loras to Cersei,
如果您不同意洛拉斯娶瑟曦
I will name him to the Kingsguard.
我就提名他为御林铁卫
I'm sure you're familiar with the Kingsguard vows.
相信您很熟悉铁卫的誓言
He will never marry.
他不能娶妻
He will never have children.
也永远不能生子
The Tyrell name will fade.
提利尔家将逐渐式微
And Highgarden will go to the children of Joffrey and Margaery.
而高庭将由乔佛里和玛格丽的儿女继承
You would have your grandson protected
您要让令您倒胃口的人
by someone who disgusts you?
保护您的外孙吗
I would have my grandson protected by a skilled warrior
我让他保护我外孙 是因为他武艺高强
who takes his vows seriously.
并且坚守誓言
So, shall I draw up the order?
那么 是我来起草任命书呢
Or do you consent to this marriage?
还是您应了这门亲事
It's a rare enough thing
真是稀奇
a man who lives up to his reputation.
还真有人声威在外 还名副其实
No!
糟了
We've gotta cut them loose!
得把他俩甩掉
No!
不
Take my hand!
抓住我的手
That's a wonderful pin.
别针很漂亮
Oh, it's more of a brooch, really.
其实更像枚胸针
Though I suppose a brooch is a sort of pin, so...
但我想胸针也算别针 所以...
I'm very happy about...
我很高兴我们...
Uh, yes.
没错
II am as well.
我...也很高兴
I feel like I'm in a dream.
我感觉像在梦里
Yes, me, too. Definitely.
我也是 绝对的
I've dreamed of a large wedding since I was quite young.
我从小就梦想着盛大的婚礼
The guests, the food, the tournaments.
那些宾客 食物 比武大赛
And the bride, of course.
当然 还有新娘
The most beautiful bride in the world
全世界最美的新娘
in a beautiful gown of gold
穿着漂亮的金绿双色
and green brocade with fringed sleeves.
流苏袖锦缎长裙
Have you ever been to Highgarden, my lady?
你去过高庭吗 小姐
No. I had never left Winterfell before I came to King's Landing.
没有 在来君临前 我从未离开过临冬城
But it sounds wonderful.
但听说那里很好
I can't wait to see it.
我迫不及待想去看看
And to leave this place.
也迫不及待想离开这儿
It's terrible, isn't it?
这儿很可怕 对吗
The most terrible place there is.
是最可怕的地方
I don't suppose there's anything we can do about this.
我不知道我们该怎么办
We can have them both killed.
我们可以把他俩杀了
It's hard to say which of the four of us
很难说我们四个人里
is getting the worst of this arrangement.
谁最悲惨
Probably Sansa.
也许是珊莎
Though Loras will certainly come to know
而洛拉斯也必定会知道
a deep and singular misery.
这出痛彻心扉独一无二的悲剧
Father doesn't discriminate.
父亲没有偏心
We're all being shipped off to hell together.
我们一同往地狱而去
On a boat you built.
坐着你造的船
The Tyrells were plotting to undermine our family.
提利尔家密谋颠覆我们家族
I did what I did to protect our family.
我是为了保护家族
I'm your family.
我就是你的家人
A member of your family
是你家族的一分子
who has actively contributed to that family's survival.
为家族存亡做出过积极贡献
Whether or not you or Father
无论你 父亲
or anyone else wants to admit it.
或任何人愿意承认与否
I do admit it.
我承认
If it weren't for your trick with the wildfire,
如果不是你那野火的把戏
Stannis would have sacked the city before Father got here.
史坦尼斯会在父亲赶到前血洗都城
Our heads would still be rotting on the city gate.
我们的头会挂在城门上腐烂
Trying to have me killed is an odd way of saying thank you.
企图杀我真是一种奇怪的感谢方式
There are two people in King's Landing
君临只有两个人
who can give an order to a Kingsguard.
可以给御林铁卫下令
Did you or did you not order Ser Mandon
你有没有命令曼登爵士
to kill me during the Battle of the Blackwater?
在黑水河战斗当中杀我
The impulse I understand.
这种冲动我能理解
He hates me because I'm the only one
他恨我 因为我是唯一一个
who tells him what he really is.
在他面前说出他本质的人
So, fair enough. He wants me dead.
他想要我死 很正常
But his stupidity?
可也太蠢了吧
He could have had me poisoned and no one would have known.
他本可以神鬼不知地毒死我
But the king orders a Kingsguard
但国王命令一名御林铁卫
to murder the Hand of the King
在他的整支军队面前
in full view of his own army.
谋杀国王之手
The boy's an idiot.
那孩子蠢到家了
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I want you to tell me if my life is still in danger.
我希望你告诉我 我现在还有没有性命之虞
Probably.
也许有
But not from Joffrey.
但威胁不是来自乔佛里
He won't do anything now Father's here.
父亲在 他什么都不会做
Seven kingdoms united in fear
对泰温·兰尼斯特的恐惧
of Tywin Lannister.
维持了七国统一
Not the Tyrells.
提利尔家不怕
Soon they won't need to be afraid of him.
他们很快就有恃无恐了
Joffrey will belong to Margaery,
乔佛里会被玛格丽握在手心里
the little doeeyed whore.
那个假作天真的小荡♥妇
And so will his children and their children.
他的孩子 以及孩子的孩子都将如此
History will be taken from our hands.
我们将籍籍无名地淡出史册
You may escape, at least.
至少你有脱身的机会
Once Jaime gets back,
一旦詹姆回来
Ser Loras may come down with a terrible case of sword through bowels.
洛拉斯爵士可能会遭受利剑穿肠的悲惨下场
When Jaime gets back, yes.
是的 等詹姆回来
But when do we think that's going to be?
但他什么时候能回来
He's out there somewhere.
他就在某个地方
Jaime or not, I'm truly fucked.
无论詹姆回不回来 我都完了
Who's going to tell her?
谁去通知她呢
Do you think people will like it?
你觉得大家会喜欢吗
I don't think they will even notice it.
我觉得他们根本注意不到
You're right. It's not my wedding.
没错 又不是我的婚礼
Anyway, from what I can tell,
但在我看来
the dressmakers in Highgarden will be far superior
高庭的裁缝比君临的
to the ones in King's Landing.
肯定好得多
They'd never make me anything as dull as this for my wedding.
他们给我做的结婚礼服绝不会这么丑
Loras likes green and gold brocade.
洛拉斯喜欢金绿色的锦袍
I'm sure he does.
那是一定的
Will they let me invite my family?
他们会允许我邀请家人来吗
They haven't asked my opinion.
他们没问过我的意见
But do you think they will?
你觉得他们会吗
No.
不会
Lady Sansa, Lord Tyrion to see you.
珊莎小姐 提利昂大人来了
Should I I beg your pardon, my lady.
我是否... 请原谅 小姐
Good afternoon, Lord Tyrion.
下午好 提利昂大人
I was just trying on a gown for King Joffrey's wedding.
我正在试穿出席乔佛里国王婚礼的礼服
Yes, it should be quite a wedding.
那是 婚礼肯定盛大得很
I need to speak with you, Lady Sansa.
我有话要说 珊莎小姐
Of course.
请讲
Alone, if I may.
单独说 如果可以的话
Why do you need to speak to her alone?
您为什么要单独和小姐说话
Shae.
雪伊
Please excuse her, Lord Tyrion.
请原谅她 提利昂大人
She's not from here.
她不是本地人
But I trust her,
但我信任她
even though she tells me not to.
虽然她要我别轻信人
Sometimes we think we want to hear something
有时候我们以为自己想知道某些事
and it's only afterwards when it's too late
等到一切已经无法挽回
that we realize we wished we'd heard it
我们才发现 某些情况下
under entirely different circumstances.
有些事还是不知道为好
It's all right, really.
没关系的 请讲
How to begin?
该怎么开口呢
It's this
是...这...
this this is awkward.
说来非常尴尬
blades
一千把剑,
taken from the hands of Aegon's fallen enemies,
从伊耿的败敌手里缴获
forged in the fiery breath of Balerion the Dread.
由黑死神贝勒里恩的烈焰熔铸
There aren't , blades.
没有一千把
There aren't even .
两百把都不到
I've counted.
我数过
Ha, I'm sure you have.
我一点儿都不意外
Ugly old thing.
丑陋的老东西
Yet it has a certain appeal.
不过有种特别的吸引力
The Lysa Arryn of chairs.
椅子当中的莱莎·艾林
Shame you had to settle for your second choice.
很遗憾你只能退而求其次了
Early days, my friend.
为时尚早 朋友
It is flattering, really...
说真的 这实在是抬举
you feeling such dread
对于我的欲求
at the prospect of me getting what I want.
你竟然如此惧怕
Thwarting you has never been my primary ambition,
阻挠你 从来不是我的首要追求
I promise you.
我向你保证
Although who doesn't like to see their friends fail now and then?
不过谁不想看到朋友偶尔失算一回呢
You're so right.
太对了
For instance,
比如说
when I thwarted your plan to give Sansa Stark to the Tyrells.
挫败了你把珊莎·史塔克嫁给提利尔的计划
If I'm going to be honest,
说句心里话
I did feel an unmistakable sense of enjoyment there.
我心里的确感到不容错认的喜悦
But your confidant,
但你的眼线
the one who fed you information about my plans,
把我的计划透露给你的人
the one you swore to protect...
你发誓保护的人
you didn't bring her any enjoyment.
你可没给她丝毫喜悦
And she didn't bring me any enjoyment.
她也没给我丝毫喜悦
She was a bad investment on my part.
她是一次失败的投资
Luckily, I have a friend
很幸运 我有个朋友
who wanted to try something new.
希望尝尝新口味
Something daring.
玩点出格的
And he was so grateful to me for providing
他非常感谢我给他提供了
this fresh experience.
如此新鲜的体验
I did what I did for the good of the realm.
我只是为了王国的利益
The realm?
王国
Do you know what the realm is?
你知道王国是什么吗
It's the thousand blades of Aegon's enemies.
它就是伊耿之敌的一千把剑
A story we agree to tell each other over and over
一个我们彼此反复讲述的故事
till we forget that it's a lie.
直到我们都忘了它不过是个谎言
But what do we have left once we abandon the lie?
戳穿了谎言 我们还剩什么呢
Chaos.
混乱
A gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.
血口大张的深渊 等待吞噬一切
Chaos isn't a pit.
混乱不是深渊
Chaos is a ladder.
混乱是阶梯
Many who try to climb it fail
很多人想往上爬 却失败了
and never get to try again.
且永无机会再试
The fall breaks them.
他们坠落而亡
And some are given a chance to climb,
有人本有机会攀爬
but they refuse.
但他们拒绝了
They cling to the realm
他们守着王国不放
or the gods
守着诸神
or love.
守着爱情
Illusions.
尽皆幻象
Only the ladder is real.
唯有阶梯真实存在
The climb is all there is.
攀爬才是生活的全部