老友记 第十季 第八集

FriendsS10E08

Part1
Aug. 27, 2019, 2:39 a.m.

Friends Season 10 Episode 8: The One with the Late Thanksgiving.


老友记第10季第8集:迟到的感恩节。

Monica: Hey guys!
嗨!
All: Hi! Hey!
嗨!
Monica: We need to talk to you about something.
啊,有点事和你们谈谈。
Chandler: Yeah. We don't feel like we can host Thanksgiving this year.
我们觉得... 今年我们不能再做感恩节晚餐了。
All: What? Why! What're you talking about? Are you kidding?
什么,为什么?什么,你是在开玩笑吧。
Chandler: Well, it's just with um, work and the stress of adoption, we just don't feel like we have the energy. Plus, we don't think it's fair that every year the burden falls on us.
嗯,由于工作,还有领养孩子的压力。我们只是觉得没有精力弄了。而且,每年都让我们受累,不公平。
Ross: That doesn't sound like you...That's Monica talking!
这不像你啊!这像是莫妮卡的话!
Chandler: No, no! We made this decision together.
不,不,这是我们两个人的决定!
Ross: She's putting words in your mouth!
这一定是她把话语放进了你的嘴里。
Joey: Don't you put words in people's mouths, you put turkey in people's mouths!
你不应该把话送到我们口中,而是把火鸡送到我们口中…
Rachel: I can't believe this! This is Emma's first Thanksgiving!
无法相信,这可是艾玛的第一个感恩节!
Monica: No, it's not!
不是...
Rachel: It's not? When was she born?
不是?她什么时候出生的?
Phoebe: Well, personally I think it's great you're giving yourself a break.
我个人认为,你们是应该休息一下子了。
Monica: Thank you, Pheebs!
谢谢,菲比。
Phoebe: Sure. It's just as well...I mean, last year wasn't very good. I think she's losing her touch.
不客气,这样很好还有,去年的晚餐棒极了,今年她不可能做得更好了。
Monica: What? You are way off, lady!
什么?你搞错了,女士!
Phoebe: Am I? Really? Am I? Well, why don't you cook Thanksgiving dinner and prove me wrong! Well, think about it, think about it, you'll...you'll be trying to top than you did last year. You'd be in competition...with yourself.
是么?那你就再弄一次,证明我错。你想想,你是在试图超过去年的顶峰你是在和...自己竞争!
Monica: That's my favourite kind! Ok, we're doing this!
真对我胃口!好吧,今年,我们继续!
Chandler: Don't let yourself get manipulated this way!
别让自己这么容易被左右。
Monica: Stay out of this, Chandler! This is between me...and ME!
不关你的事,钱德!这是我和…“我”之间的事情!
Chandler: We're supposed to make these decisions together! Did you not watch The Doctor Phil I taped for you?
我们应该一起决定啊!还记得费尔医生对你说的话么?
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hi! Happy Thanksgiving!
嗨,感恩节快乐!
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, happy needless-turkey-murder day.
是的,火鸡殉难日快乐!
Monica: You guys, I ordered uh some chocolate pies from that bakery on Bleecker. Could you pick them up for me?
我从布里克面包房订了些巧克力派,你们能帮我去取过来么?
Phoebe: You're not making the pies yourself?
你不自己作派吗?
Monica: No no no no, I don't make chocolate pies. When I was younger I...I entered this pie-eating contest. I ate so many that just the thought of them made me sick.
不,我不做巧克力派的。我小时候参加过一个吃派比赛吃的太多了,导致我一想就恶心。
Rachel: Did you at least win the contest?
那你赢了没有?
Monica: 2 minutes, 12 pies and a part of one tin! Ok, I'll see you guys at 4.
两分钟吃了12个外加一罐!好吧,我们4点见。
Rachel: Can't wait!
很让人期待哦!
Monica: This dinner is gonna be so great! In your face, last year "me"!
去年的莫妮卡,我要你好看!
Phoebe: Hey Rach.
嗨,瑞秋。
Rachel: Yeah.
嗯?
Phoebe: What's Emma doing today?
艾玛今天有事么?
Rachel: Well, let's see, uh, I know that she has a meeting with her lawyer and then she has to make a very big poop. Why?
嗯,她啊,我只知道她今天要和律师见面,然后要去大便。怎么了?
Phoebe: Well, I wanna enter her in a baby beauty pageant.
嗯,我想让她参加婴儿选美。
Rachel: Oh my God! That's the creepiest thing I've ever heard!
哦,天哪,这是我听说过的最奇怪的事情。
Phoebe: Ok, but, well, before you say no, my friend Susanne is entering her kid and compared to Emma she's a real dog!
我朋友苏珊带她的孩子参加了,和艾玛比起来那小家伙就像只小狗!
Rachel: Oh! Phoebe, all babies are beautiful!
哦,菲比,所有孩子都是美丽的!
Phoebe: Yeah o-ok.
好吧。
Rachel: Phoebe, just the idea of pitting one baby against another, I mean, you know, and judging who's cuter just for a trophy...
菲比,难道我们只是为了一个奖杯就把孩子们比来比去,决定谁更漂亮么?
Phoebe: And a thousand dollars.
一千美金。
Rachel: Is something I'm very interested in! Oh please, do not tell Ross. He still believes that what's in the inside is important.
对此我很感兴趣!对了,别告诉罗斯。他始终相信那些心灵美的东西...
Phoebe: Ok, oh, and Emma needs a cowgirl outfit for the competition.
对了,艾玛得穿牛仔装!
Rachel: Where am I gonna get a cowgirl outfit on Thanksgiving?
感恩节我上哪儿找牛仔装啊?
Phoebe: Well, I was thinking...
让我想想…
Rachel: Oh, take the clothes off Joey's Cabbage Patch Kid.
把乔伊的菜地娃的衣服扒了!
Phoebe: Yeah!
好。
Monica: Does someone drop the baton again?
又有人把指挥棒给掉了?
Chandler: Why come all the way from Kansas to do that?
为什么每次都是堪萨斯的?
Monica: I don't get older, I'm just get better.
我不是越来越老,而是越来越好!
Chandler: You know what just occurs to me? This could be our last Thanksgiving just the two of us. I mean, we could be getting a baby soon!
你知道我刚想到什么?这可能是最后一次,只有我们两个人一起过感恩节了。我觉得,我们很快就会有个孩子了!
Monica: You don't know that.
你怎么知道?
Chandler: Somebody is gonna pick us.
有人会选择我们的。
Monica: Yeah, but we haven't heard a thing from the adoption agency and it's been weeks!
可是这几周我们都没收到领养消息!
Chandler: I'm telling you! It's gonna happen. Next year it's gonna be you, me and the little Hemingway Bing. What, he's my favorite author!
我敢保证明年会是你、我、还有小海明威·宾!怎么了?他可是我最喜欢的作家。
Monica: Name one of his books.
说出他一本书的名字。
Chandler: "The Firm"?
《糖衣陷阱》?(作者:约翰·格林斯海姆)
Monica: Ok, let's see. Uh, k, the turkey is in the oven, the stuffing is ready...
好吧,火鸡已经在烤箱里了,添料也准备好了...
Chandler: You know, you always cook this meal all by yourself. Let me help this year.
你知道么,你总是自己弄这些东西,今年让我帮帮你吧。
Monica: Oh, Chandler, that's sweet. But you don't have to do everything Doctor Phil tells you to do.
哦,钱德,这太好了!但你不用一直按费尔医生说的做。
Chandler: I'm serious, let me do something, just not the turkey or the stuffing, nothing "high profile".
我是认真的。让我做点什么吧,不是火鸡,也不是填馅,做点不难的东西。
Monica: Ok, let's see. Oh, the cranberry sauce, it is easy to make and no one really cares about it.
我想想…啊,酸梅酱!容易做,而且大家也不是很在意那东西!
Chandler: Tell me more.
说来听听?
Monica: Ok, I'm gonna go check on something across the hall. You start by washing these.
我去对门儿检查别的,你先把这个洗干净吧。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Not with soap!
别用洗涤剂!
Chandler: You obviously haven't tasted my Palmolive potatoes!
你肯定没吃过我做的烤土豆!
Ross: Hey! Hey, guess what Joey has!
嘿,猜猜乔伊拿到了什么?
Joey: Three tickets to today's Rangers game!
三张今天纽约游骑兵的票(美国冰球大联♥盟NHL)!
Ross: Dude, I wanted him to guess.
兄弟,我是让他猜的!
Joey: Oh.
哦。
Chandler: Oh my God!
哦,天哪!
Joey: Yeah, they're great seats too!
是啊,而且是好座位哦!
Ross: Guess where they are?
猜猜什么位置?
Joey: Center ice.
正中间!
Ross: Did I do something to you?
我是不是和你有什么过节?
Chandler: Hmm, the game's at one.
嗯,比赛一点开始。
Ross: So?
怎样?
Chandler: Dinner is at four, we'll never gonna make it back.
晚饭4点开始,我们赶不回来的。
Joey: So we'll leave before it's over, we'll be back in time.
那我们就提前退场,这样时间就够了。
Chandler: You say that now, but it could take us a long time to get back home. Plus Joey could get lost and and they could have to page us to go pick him up.
你现在这么说,可是到时候必定要花很多时间回来的。另外,乔伊可能会迷路,还得把他领回来。
Joey: Dude, two times that happened!
老兄,才发生过两次而已!
Chandler: Look, Monica's been working hard all day, she didn't wanna host this thing in the first place, we shouldn't go!
莫妮卡为了做晚饭忙了一整天,她希望她的晚餐最重要,我们不该去的。
Ross: He's right, man.
他说得没错儿。
Joey: Yeah, I guess. Alright, so see you at four.
好吧。那么四点钟见。
Chandler: Ok. And get ready to taste my very special cranberries. Or should I say...chanberries!
嗯,准备好品尝我的特制酸梅酱哦!或者,应该叫做“钱梅”...
Joey: That's some gentle comedy, dude.
伙计,又不是在演轻喜剧。
Ross: We're still going to the game, right?
我们要去看比赛吧?
Joey: Yeah!
是的!
Ross: Yeah.
好。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿!
Rachel: Oh Phoebe, listen. Well, I think we gotta go. This place is really freaking me out. I've been watching this guy over there, I don't think he came with a kid!
菲比,我想走了这地方让我坐立不安。你看到那边那个人了么,我可不认为他带来的是个孩子!
Phoebe: But we can't leave now! There was this one baby, Haley, who was favorite to win and she got croup, so she had to stay home! This competition just blew wide open, folks!
但你现在不能离开啊!最被看好的那个孩子海利因为感冒不能来,竞争才刚刚开始哦!
Rachel: Phoebe, I think...It's just too weird, I just saw a one-year-old running around with pantyhose on!
菲比,这太奇怪了我看见一个一岁的小孩穿连裤♥袜!
Phoebe: Oh, I know, we should've been more prepared. It's ok. Now, the way I see it, our real competition now is Cameron. Oh my God, they just took her sweater off. Look at those arms! Hello Michelin Man.
哦,我就觉得我们准备不够充分。我觉得,咱们最有力的竞争对手是卡米隆。哦,天哪,她的衣服被脱掉了,看她的手臂,就像...米其林 (著名轮胎的卡通形象,绿色的)
Rachel: Oh, Phoebe! Come on! Hey you know what, it's already three o'clock and they haven't even gotten to Emma's group yet. We gotta go, we got dinner!
菲比,已经三点钟了,而他们还没有评审到艾玛这一组。我们该走了,回去吃饭。
Phoebe: But Emma's got what it takes, she could go all the way!
但艾玛今天肯定能赢。
Rachel: Ok, Phoebe. Phoebe, you have to calm down.
菲比,冷静点。
Phoebe: Ok. Rachel, the hottest babies in the Tri-State Area are in this room right now! I overheard one of the judges say that not one of them holds a candle to Emma!
好吧,瑞秋,现在这附近最漂亮的宝贝们都在这里了。而我听见一个评审说,没人比得过艾玛。
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah!
没错!
Rachel: You heard them say that?
你听见他们这么说?
Phoebe: Yeah!
对。
Rachel: All right, ok. Alright, let's give to these babies something to cry about!
好吧,那就让我们给其他的孩子们一点悲惨的回忆!
Phoebe: Good! Hey! Let's get down to business! Emma needs some makeup!
太好了,开工吧!艾玛需要化妆。
Rachel: What! No, what?
什么?不,什么?
Phoebe: Well, she's gonna look all washed out next to the other contestants!
她应该比其他孩子看起来更漂亮!
Rachel: No, Phoebe, I am not letting you put makeup on my baby!
菲比,我不会让你给我的孩子化妆的!
Phoebe: Why not?
为什么不?
Rachel: Because I already did!
因为我已经给她化过了!
Ross: What a game, huh?
太精彩了!
Joey: I know, yeah.
没错,耶!
Ross: I can't believe Chandler is missing this!
真遗憾钱德错过了这场比赛!
Joey: Yeah. I am sorry he's not here too, but I gotta say, I am really enjoying Nacho Chair.
我也替他觉得遗憾,但我要说的是,我真的很喜欢这个“玉米片”座!
Ross: Yeah, I'd probably enjoy it more if you didn't keep batting my hand away.
嗯,要是你不总是把我的手打开,我可能也会吃不少呢。
Joey: Ohhhh! Yeah.
哦!耶!
Ross: These seats are great!
这位置太棒了!
Ross: I know, I know! When I was here for Holidays on Ice I was sitting so far away Michelle Kwan couldn't read my banner!
是啊,没错!上次假期我在这看滑冰比赛,座位太远了关颖珊(花样滑冰世界冠军)根本就看不到我举的条幅。
Joey: Dude, I'm sure she knows you heart her.
老兄,我认为她知道你心里有她。
Ross: I hope so.
希望吧。
Joey: Wow, hey, we'd better get going. If we don't leave right now, we'll be late for dinner.
嘿,我们该走了啦,回去吃饭。
Ross: Oh, but it's a tied game! So we're a little late, you know, the girls will be there, let's, let's just stay for one more goal.
可比赛太精彩了!我们可以晚回去点吧,女生们应该准时的,再进一个球再走啦。
Joey: I don't know...
不好吧...
Ross: One more fight!
再进攻一轮?
Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Ross: Ok.
好吧。
Monica: Where is everybody? They're forty-five minutes late!
大家都哪里去了?他们迟到了45分钟!
Chandler: I can't believe they are not here! I slave and I slave for what? They've ruined cranberry day!
我不相信他们会不来!我辛苦了一天,而我这么辛苦是为了什么?他们毁了我的酸梅日!
Joey: How late are we?
我们迟到了多久?
Ross: Forty-five minutes.
45分钟。
Joey: Wow.
妈呀!
Ross: Here!
给。
Joey: Ok. Rachel and Phoebe are already there, ok? So they probably started without us. We could just slip in and no one needs to know where we were!
好的。瑞秋和菲比应该已经到了,也就是说她们应该已经开始了,让我们溜进去,这样谁都不会注意我们的。
Ross: You may wanna lose the foam finger!
你不把这个泡沫大手指扔掉吗?
Joey: Oh, no, no, no, no. You just want to put it on your hand!
哦,才不呢!我知道你想抢走它!
Joey: You, you are not at Thanksgiving?
你们没在里面?
Rachel: No...
没。
Phoebe: No, we're late!
没,我们迟到了!
Rachel: What're you doing here!
你们在这里干什么?
Ross: We're late too!
我们也迟到了!
Joey: We figured we could be late because you guys were gonna be on time.
我们本以为你们不会迟到的!
Phoebe: Don't point that thing at me, Tribbiani!
别用这个指着我,崔比亚尼!
Ross: So, nobody's here? Monica's gonna kill us!
那...里面没人,莫妮卡会杀了我们的!
Joey: Yeah, where were you?
你们到什么地方去了?
Rachel: Well...
啊…
Ross: Yeah, yeah, what's with the trophy? !
那是什么奖杯?
Rachel: Well, eh...
昂...
Phoebe: Uh, we were at a Spelling Bee!
嗯,我们去参加拼字大赛了。
Rachel: And I won!
我赢了!
Ross: You won an adult Thanksgiving day Spelling Bee.
你在感恩节这天赢得了一场成人拼字游戏?
Rachel: Yes! Y-E-S.Yes!
是的,Y-E-S,是的!
Ross: Let me see this...Grand Supreme Little Darling, New York Division.
让我看看… 超级小可爱,纽约区。
Rachel: Yeah that's me!
那便是我!
Ross: You entered Emma into a Beauty Pageant?
你们让艾玛参加了选美比赛?
Phoebe: And it looks like she put makeup on her!
而且还给她化了妆?
Joey: Wait a second, wait a second, where have I seen that cowgirl outfit before...
等等,等等,我好像在什么地方见过这身牛仔...
Ross: I can't believe this, she's our daughter! That you would treat her like some kind of showdog is inexcusable!
无法置信,她是我们的女儿!你把她当成观赏狗一样,不可饶恕。
Rachel: She won a thousand dollars!
她为我们赢得了一千美元!
Ross: So this is an annual thing?
啊,是一年一次的吗?
Joey: Oh! That's Alicia Mae Emory's outfit!
啊,这是爱丽舍·梅·艾莫瑞的装备!
Phoebe: You guys, there are people in there who are not getting any happier!
伙计们,有人在里面要发火了!
Ross: Yeah. What are we gonna do?
天哪,我们该怎么办?
Rachel: I don't know, you guys figure it out, I gotta put Emma down for a nap.
我不知道,你们想吧,我先把艾玛送回去。
Joey: All right. Hey Rach, while you're in there, throw something on Alicia Mae.
哦,瑞秋,至少给个主意嘛。
Phoebe: Alright, what're we gonna say?
我们该怎么说?
Ross: Ooh, we'll say that we were mugged! You can't get mad at someone who's been mugged!
我们可以说,我们被抢劫了当有人被抢了的时候,是不能生气的!
Phoebe: Oh, good, that's good, but you don't look like you were mugged!
嗯,不错,但你看起来不像被抢过。
Joey: Nah. Here.
不像...这样才像。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Do you hear something?
你有没有听到什么?
Chandler: They're out there!
他们都在外面!
Monica: Ohhh! Let me see! My God, I can't believe this! They're an hour late and they're just staying out there, talking!
让我看看!我真没办法相信,他们迟到了一小时,还在那里聊天!
Chandler: Everything is so distorted! Looks like Joey has a giant hand! Which says "Rangers" on it. They went to the game!
一切都乱套了,乔伊有只大手!上面写“游骑兵”,他们去看比赛了!
Monica: Oooh! They are in for a world of pain!
哦,这太可怕了!
Chandler: Ross' shirt is torn.
罗斯的衬衫撕坏了。
Monica: They're late and they're sloppy!
他们不但迟到,而且衣衫不整!
Rachel: Alright, Emma is napping...what happened to your shirt?
好了,艾玛睡下了。你的衬衫怎么了?
Ross: I got mugged. And they stole my pocket.
我被抢了,他们还偷走了我的钱包。
Phoebe: We're just...we're trying to figure out an excuse. Hey! Ooh! How about this: We can say that Monica told us 5 o'clock, not 4 o'clock. That way we're right on time! OR...or, we can plant PCP in the apartment and call the cops on her.
瑞秋,我们是在找借口。好吧,想想我们可以说,莫妮卡告诉我们是5点而不是4点,所以我们没迟到,我们是准时的!或者,我们可以在房间里放些迷♥药,布个局!
Ross: That would be a good way to get rid of all the PCP we have a line around.
嗯,这的确是个下迷♥药的好办法。
Rachel: You know what, we just say that she said it was 5 o'clock. We'll just act casual. We're not late, we're right on time.
你可以说她说的是5点,做得自然些,所以我们根本没有迟到!
Ross: "We know you're out there."
“我们知道你们在外面。”
Joey: Who do you think it's from?
你觉得这是谁写的?
Rachel: Oh, God. This is bad. This is so bad.
哦,太糟了,太糟了。
Ross: Well, let's just go in there and face them.
好吧,让我们进去面对他们吧。
Phoebe: Well, I'm not going in first. I bet that vein on Monica's forehead is popping like crazy.
我不要先进去,莫妮卡生气的面孔会让我发疯的。
Joey: I hate that thing, it's like a...bolt of lightning.
嗯,我也不要!那张脸就像扭曲的闪电一样……
Rachel: Oh, hey, I have an idea. Why don't we play rock-paper-scissors, and whoever loses goes in first.
嘿,我有主意了!我们可以玩石头剪子布,输了的先进去!
Joey: oh! All right, I'm in.
好!我参加!
Phoebe: Ok.
好吧。
Rachel: Ready?
准备好了么?
Joey: Ha ha! I win!
啊,我赢了!
Ross: What is that?
这是什么?
Joey: That's fire. Beats everything.
火焰,赢过一切!
Phoebe: Oh, really? Does it beat water balloon?
真的么?能赢过一个水球么?
Joey: Well played, Phoebe Buffay, well played.
好极了,菲比,玩得真好。
Rachel: Alright, enough, enough, come on. Let's just all go in at the same time.
好啦好啦,让我们一起进去算了。
All: Ok, ok.
好。好。
Phoebe: It's locked.
锁住了!
Ross: What? Oh, sure, now they lock it, but when they're having sex on the couch, it's like: "Come on in, my butt is surprisingly hairy".
哈,他们把门锁上了,等他们在躺椅上准备做♥爱的时候,他们就会说“啊,快进来,快进来,我等不了了!”
Rachel: Alright, come on...Alright, you guys. We're so sorry we're late. Please let us in, so we can have dinner together.
好吧。伙计们,你们怎么样啊?很抱歉我们迟到了!让我们进去一起吃晚餐吧!
Monica: No! Everything's cold. The turkey's dried out and the...the stuffing is all soggy.
不,东西都凉了。火鸡干了,馅也松了!
Chandler: Yeah, and there's a bowl of cranberry sauce that...what happens to cranberry sauce?
嗯,而且那碗酸梅酱也…酸梅酱怎么了?
Monica: Nothing. It's fine.
没事儿,很好。
Chandler: Oh thank God!
哦,谢天谢地。
Ross: Come on you guys, we're sorry, alri...? Our subway broke down.
好啦,伙计们!真的抱歉,我们的车坏了。
Chandler: That's a lie, you went to the game, I can see Joey's hand.
说谎!你们去看比赛了!我能看到乔伊的手!
Ross: For the love of God, take it off!
我说过了让你把它扔掉!
Rachel: You guys, come on, it doesn't matter why we're late. We're all here now, please let us in so we can have some of your delicious turkey.
伙计们,我们是否迟到了并不重要。重要的是我们都到了,让我们进去吃美味的火鸡♥吧!
Joey: I had a dream once about a fax machine that did that.
我曾经梦到有这样的一个传真机。
Monica: That's all the turkey you're gonna get.
这就是你们该得的火鸡!
Ross: How're we gonna decide who gets this?
怎么决定谁吃?
Joey: Water balloon!
水球!
Phoebe: What're we gonna do? I'm starving.
我们该怎么办啊,我饿死了!
Rachel: Oh, I just remembered. We do have something to eat. Monica put something in our oven this morning.
哦,对了,我想起来了!今天早晨莫妮卡放了点东西在烤箱里面!
Phoebe: Oh yeah!
哦对!
Monica: Hey, you touch that and you'll be sorry.
嘿,动了它你会后悔的!
Chandler: Guys, I'll listen to her. The vein is bigger than I've ever seen it.
大伙,最好听她的,她的血管涨到前所未有的大。
Rachel: Oh, my God, it's Brussels sprouts!
天哪,是甘蓝菜!
Ross: That's worse than no food.
这是什么嘛,不能吃的!
Chandler: HA-HA! All you got was Monica's stinky Brussels sprouts!
啊哈,你们喜欢莫妮卡的发臭甘蓝菜么?
Monica: Stinky? !
发臭的?!
Chandler: Please let me stay on this side of the door.
请让我呆在这一边…
Rachel: Oh, I know...I still have my old key! We can just unlock the door.
对了,我还有以前的钥匙呢。我们可以直接把门打开!
Phoebe: Well, I don't know if that's such a good idea. They clearly don't want to be with us.
我不觉得这是个好主意,他们明显不想和我们在一起。
Rachel: You know what? I don't wanna be with them either, but it's Thanksgiving and we should not wanna be together, together!
你知道吗,我也不想和他们一起,但今天是感恩节,不想在一起也要在一起!
Joey: Just get in there and make a face to face apology, you know? Look 'em in the eye. I know I can get them to forgive us.
让我们进去面对面的道歉吧!看到我的眼睛,他们就会原谅我的。
Ross: I don't know.
我不知道。
Joey: I'm telling you...
我来告诉你…
Joey: I can do it.
我做得到。
Ross: Yeah, he can do it!
嗯,你做得到。
Rachel: Oh!
哦!
Joey: Oh! It all looks so beautiful: the turkey, the stuffing...
啊,太美了!那火鸡,那填料…
Chandler: The cranberries?
那酸梅呢?
Monica: Enough! A monkey could've made them.
够了,猴子都会做!
Joey: Hey listen guys, we feel really terrible.
嘿,听我说,我们真得很抱歉…
Chandler: He's doing that weird eye contact thing. Don't look at him, don't look at him!
他又来那什么“目光接触”了。别看他,别看他。
Joey: Come on you guys, we want you to know we're very, very sorry. Right guys?
听我说,伙计们,我们想让你们了解我们真的,真的很抱歉…对吧,伙计们?
Ross: I feel terrible.
真的很抱歉。
Phoebe and Rachel: So, so sorry.
非常,对不起…
Joey: Now let's not ruin this day. You worked so hard. Let's move past this and try to have a nice meal all together, huh?
别让我们毁了这一天,你们如此的辛劳!让我们忘了这件事,一起吃饭吧!
Chandler: The floating heads do make a good point.
那些漂浮着的脑袋好像说的没错。
Monica: Yeah, they do seem to feel pretty bad.
是啊,他们真的好像很抱歉。
Rachel: So bad.
很抱歉。
Ross: So bad.
很抱歉。
Phoebe: So bad.
很抱歉。
Monica: Ok, ok. You two, go get the dessert. And I'll let you in.
好吧,好吧,你们两个去拿甜品来,我让你们进来。
Rachel: Dessert?
甜品?
Monica: Yeah, I asked you and Phoebe to pick up the pies. You did remember, right?
是啊,我让你和菲比去取派,你记得的,对吧?
Phoebe: Pies, oh, we thought you said praise. Here!
派?啊,我们以为是“奖”!(发音相近)这个!
Monica: Grand Supreme Little Darling?
超级小可爱?
Rachel: Congratulations!
恭喜!
Monica: Oh my God! YOU FORGOT THE PIES? Well, I cannot believe this. You force me to make dinner, then you're an hour late and you forget the one little thing that I asked you to do.
天哪,你忘了拿派?无法置信!你们强迫我做饭,又迟到一小时居然还忘记了我拜托你们做的一点点小事!
Ross: Really girls, not cool.
真的,女孩们,一点都不好。
Chandler: Well, you man-heads aren't any better. You lied about going to the game. You knew it would make you late, and you still went anyway.
好吧,你们男人又好到哪里去?你们说谎,去看比赛明知道会迟到,还坚持要去。
Joey: Hey! I'm getting a little tired of this ok? We said we're sorry. It's Thanksgiving for Pete's sakes! A day of forgiveness!
我有点烦了。我们都道歉了今天是感恩节,是原谅之日!
Ross: It's a day to be thankful.
是感谢之日吧。
Joey: Don't make me come up there!
别和我唱反调!
Monica: Too late for apologies.
现在道歉太晚了!
Joey: Fine! Let's just go. I don't need your stupid dinner.
好吧,我们走,我们可以不在这里吃饭!
Chandler: That would be a lot more convincing if you weren't drooling.
如果你们开玩笑的话,可能更可信点。
Rachel: Ewww, is that what that is?
哦,我们现在就不是么?
Joey: Sorry!
对不起。
Phoebe: Come on you guys, let's just do our own Thanksgiving.
伙计们,我们自己准备感恩节晚餐吧!
Rachel: Yeah! I'll cook!
好,我做饭!
Ross: Yeah! Let's go out.
好,走吧!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Yeah! You three, have a nice Thanksgiving.
你们三个,感恩节快乐!
Monica: The three of us?
三个?
Joey: Yeah! You, Chan, and the vein!
你,钱德,还有“白忙活”!
Joey: Oh-oh! I'm stuck!
啊,我被卡住了!
Monica: Joey, that is not gonna work.
乔伊,少来!
Joey: No seriously...I'm really wedged in here.
不,我是认真的。我真的被卡住了。
Phoebe: I'll...I'll pull you through.
我把你拖过来。
Ross: Ok.
好。
Joey: Aaahh STOP! STOP! I'm worried about damaging my head.
啊,住手,住手 我担心会弄伤我的头!
Chandler: It's a little late for that.
已经晚了。
Joey: Well, hurry up, you gotta do something.
快点,帮帮忙啊!
Monica: Alright, well, this's not change anything. Ok, we need to get something to grease the sides of his face.
这不会改变什么的!我们需要点能增大空隙的工具。
Chandler: Uhm, we've got turkey grease.
我们有火鸡汁!
Monica: Bring it.
拿来。
Joey: I just wanna say that I'm sorry I referred to the vein as a separate person...
我很抱歉,我把“白忙活”算作一个人...
Monica: Here you go!
来了。
Joey: Oh, that smells good!
啊,味道不错。
Joey: Ok.
好了吗?
Monica: Ok, try it.
好,试试看。
Joey: It isn't working.
没用!
Monica: Alright, we're gonna have to unscrew the chain.
把链条卸下来吧。
Joey: Well hurry, I can't feel my ears!
快点,我都感觉不到我的耳朵了!
Chandler: Can you ever feel your ears?
你曾经感觉到过耳朵么?
Joey: Interesting.
嗯,很有趣。
Monica: Chandler, where are your tools?
钱德,你的工具哪里去了?
Chandler: Oh, I left them on my bulldozer.
啊,我把它们放在推土机里了。
Chandler: I don't have tools!
我没有工具。
Monica: Well I do, but Rachel borrowed them.
我有,但被瑞秋借去了。
Rachel: I lent them to Ross.
我借给了罗斯。
Ross: I gave them to Joey.
我给了乔伊。
Joey: I left them at the park.
我留在停车场了。
Ross: I'm finding it really hard not to mess with him.
这还真麻烦。
Phoebe: I've already stuffed a bunch of Brussel sprouts down his pants.
我把甘蓝塞到他的裤子里。
Ross: Nice!
很好。
Monica: Ok, I have to get that. Now when I get back, I want you and your friends to be gone. Thanksgiving is over. The Vein has spoken.
好,我去接电话。当我回来的时候,我希望你和你的朋友们已经离开了。感恩节完了!这是“白忙活”说的!
Joey: It's really starting to hurt.
我的头真的被卡住了!
Chandler: Ok, look, I'm, I'm gonna pull on the door and you guys push as hard as you can. Maybe we can get enough room to wiggle him out, ok? Ok, so, PUSH!
好吧,我会拉门,然后你们努力推,这样他就有足够的空隙出来了,好吧?好,推吧!
Phoebe: Just a sec, we're kind in the middle of something here.
啊,等下,我们正忙着…
Joey: Ooh! Stop putting things down my pants!
别往我的裤子里面放东西!
Chandler: Come on, guys, PUSH!
来吧,伙计们,推吧!
Joey: Yeah! Come on!
来。
Joey and Chandler: PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!
推,推,推!
Chandler: My cranberries!
我的酸梅!
Joey: Man, I got food all over me.
我全身都是!
Chandler: Argh! I can't believe what you did. Monica's gonna kill you!
难以置信,莫妮卡会杀了你的!
Chandler: Look! Look! Look what the...Look what...Look what the floating heads did!
看,看,看,这个“飘脑袋”作了什么?
Monica: I don't care.
没关系。
Chandler: What's going on?
怎么了?
Monica: That was the adoption agency.
是领养管理处打来的。
Chandler: And?
然后?
Monica: We're getting a baby!
我们可以领养孩子了!
Chandler: Are you serious?
真的么?
Monica: There's a pregnant woman in Ohio, and she picked us!
有个俄亥俄州的孕妇选了我们!
Rachel: I'm so happy for you!
恭喜你们!
Monica: This Thanksgiving kicks last Thanksgiving's ass!
今年的感恩节比去年好太多了!
Rachel: To Monica and Chandler...and that knocked up girl in Ohio.
敬莫妮卡和钱德,还有那俄亥俄州的小家伙!
Ross: I'm just so happy you guys are finally getting a kid.
你们两个终于有孩子了,这真让我高兴。
Phoebe: I know. Have you considered pageanting?
你们没考虑过怀孕么?
Monica: I can't believe they called, I mean we're actually getting a baby.
他们打来电话,我们就会有孩子了,这真是不可思议!
Joey: Oh, I know how you feel.
我能体会你们的感受。
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Joey: Sure. I went through the exact same thing with Alicia Mae Emory. The waiting, the wondering. Oh. Then one day...I get that call from Toys "R" Us. She was in stock!
当然啦,我以前为了买爱丽舍·梅·艾莫瑞经历过完全相同的事情,那种期待,那种迷茫,直到有一天。我从玩具反斗城买到了她!她又有货了!
Chandler: That is the exact same thing.
这真是太一样了!



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们