老友记 第九季 第五集

FriendsS09E05

Part1
Aug. 26, 2019, 2:16 a.m.

Friends Season 9 Episode 5: The One with Phoebe’s Birthday Dinner.


老友记第9季第5集:菲比的生日宴。

Phoebe: Oh hey you guys, I couldn't get a reservation for the night of my birthday, so we have to do dinner Thursday night instead.
喔,嘿,你们大家!我生日当天晚上订不到餐厅……所以我们要改到星期四晚上。
Joey: Thursday? But that's Halloween.
星期四?但是那是万圣节耶。
Phoebe: So?
那又怎样?
Joey: So, spooky, that's all.
只不过是很诡异而己。
Ross: Uh, so, is-is Mike coming to dinner?
那,麦克也会跟我们吃晚餐吗?
Phoebe: No! It's my first birthday with a boyfriend, and he has to work.
不会!我第一次可以跟男友过生日,他却要上班。
Phoebe:Ugh, I get mad at him, but I think it's a little too soon to show my true colors.
我很想对他发脾气,但是我想这会太快露出马脚。
Rachel: Well Pheebs, I would make a reservation for five, because one of us has to stay home and watch Emma.
那这样我会只订五个人的位子,我们其中一个要留下来照顾艾玛。
Rachel:Which one of us should go to dinner?
我们该谁去晚餐呢?
Phoebe: Oh, Rachel!
喔,瑞秋!
Ross: Um, actually, I, I was thinking maybe both of us could go.
事实上,我想或许我们两个都可以去。
Phoebe: Oh, yay!
哦,真好!
Ross: Thanks, I'll put a lot of extra thought into your gift.
谢了,我会多用点心准备你的礼物。
Phoebe: Alright, so great, we can all go now.
好了,太棒了,我们全部都可以去。
Phoebe: That is fun.
真棒。
Phoebe: Hey, you know what? We all haven't been together, the six of us, in such a long time.
嘿,你们知道吗?我们六个人已经很久没有这样在一起了。
Monica: What are you talking about? We're all together right now.
你在说什么呢?我们现在就在一起啊?
Rachel: Um, Mon, Chandler's not here.
莫妮卡,钱德并不在这里。
Monica: Oh dear God!
喔,老天!
Chandler: Hello everyone, it's nice to see our team together for the first time.
大家好,很高兴第一次我们全员到齐。
Chandler:Now, before we get started, are there any questions?
现在,在我们开始之前有任何问题吗?
Chandler:Yes, Ken, is it?
是的,肯,对吧?
Ken: That's right.
没错。
Ken:Is it true that the reason you're here in Tulsa is that you fell asleep in a meeting and took the job without realizing what you were saying yes to?
听说你会来土尔沙的原因是因为你在开会的时候睡着然后随口就答应接下这份你根本搞不清楚的工作,是吗?
Chandler: Well, don't believe everything you hear, Ken.
嗯,别道听途说,肯。
Chandler: But yeah, that's true.
但是没错,那是真的。
Chandler: Alright, let's get started by uh taking a look at last quarter's figures.
好了,我们先开始看一下上一季的数字。
Chandler: Ah, Claudia, aren't you supposed to blow smoke up the boss's ass?
克劳蒂亚,你不是应该要先问一下老板可不可以抽烟吗?
Claudia: I'm sorry. Does the smoke bother you?
我很抱歉,你介意我抽烟吗?
Chandler: No, no, no no. I smoked for years, then I quit.
不,我抽了好多年,然后戒了。
Chandler: Right now, I can't remember why. You're not allowed to smoke in this office. All right?
现在也忘了为什么要戒。在办公室不准抽烟的,不是吗?
Claudia: Yes, in Oklahoma it's legal to smoke in offices with fifteen people or less. Would you like one?
可以的,在奥克拉荷马在十五人以下的办公室抽烟是合法的。你要来一根吗?
Chandler: Would Joey like two pizzas?
乔伊想要吃两个披萨吗?
Chandler: You don't know what I'm talking about.
你不知道我的意思吗?
Chandler: Alright, look, I-I don't smoke anymore.
好了,听着,我戒烟了。
Chandler: But if the rest of you wanna light up, go ahead, it's fine.
如果你们其他人也想抽,请便,没关系的。
Chandler: So you all smoke then? You know it's, it's almost rude, that I'm not smoking.
原来你们全部都抽烟?你们知道吗,我不抽烟反而看起来很没礼貌。
Ken: Well that's not true. If you don't wanna smoke...
没那回事,如果你不想……
Chandler: Ken, please!
肯,拜托!
Chandler:No, I can't, I can't smoke. If I smoke, my wife would kill me.
不,不行,我不能抽烟。如果我抽烟,我老婆会杀了我。
Ken: I'm sorry, but isn't your wife back in New York?
不好意思,但是你老婆不是在纽约吗?
Chandler: I always liked you, Ken.
我一直都很喜欢你,肯。
Phoebe: Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Ooh, and treat it is.
真是好吃啊。
Monica: Hmmm.
嗯……
Phoebe: Wow, so glad I changed.
哇,幸好我有换衣服。
Phoebe: Almost wore my threadbare robe that can't contain my breasts.
我差一点就穿上那件连胸部都遮不住的破睡袍。
Monica: This is not what I'm wearing. I'm ovulating and Chandler's gonna be home any minute, so I thought we would try before dinner.
我不是要穿这件出门。我正在排卵……而钱德很快就回来了,所以我想我们可以在晚餐前试一下。
Phoebe: Ohh. Ok. Oh, I thought we'd all go over together.
喔,我以为我们全部要一起过去。
Phoebe:All right, I'll just meet you there at dinner. Um, unless, I mean, if it helps, I could stay and watch.
好了,我们晚餐见。除非,我是说,如果有帮助的话我可以留下来当观众。
Monica: No!
不必!
Phoebe: Well, I didn't want to, anyway. It's just, you know, just thought I'd be polite and offer. Wait! just this mean you will be late?
哦,反正我也不想看。你知道的,我只是想要礼貌性地问一声。等一下!这表示你们会迟到吗?
Monica: Believe me, Chandler and I have not seen each other in over a week. We'll probably be the first ones there.
我们已经超过一个星期没有见面了。我们可能会是第一个到的。
Phoebe: Ok, see you there. Happy humping!
好了,待会见,祝你们搞的愉快。
Phoebe: Hey, oh hey! Oh, wow, somebody smoked out here?
嘿!哇,有人在这里抽烟吗?
Phoebe: Oh my god, don't people know, you're not allowed to smoke in public spaces?
天啊,难道他们不晓得在公共场所是不可以抽烟的吗?
Chandler: Actually, in Oklahoma smoking is legal in all common areas and offices with fewer than fifteen people.
事实上,在奥克拉荷马在少于十五人的办公室抽烟是合法的。
Phoebe: You smoked!
哦,是你抽的!
Chandler: No! I just happen to know a lot of trivia about smoking in different states.
不是!我只是刚好知道不同州的抽烟规定。
Chandler:For example, in Hawaii cigarettes are called leihalalokos.
例如,在夏威夷香烟叫做雷拉纳路卡斯。
Phoebe: Argh, Chandler, you stink of cigarettes!
钱德,你身上都是臭烟昧!
Chandler: Ah, do you think Monica's gonna be able to smell it?
你想莫妮卡会闻得到吗?
Phoebe: Are you kidding? The woman has the nose of a bloodhound...and the breasts of a great goddess...
你在开玩笑吗?那女人的鼻子像狗一样灵……胸部像希腊女神一样美……
Chandler: Pheebs?
菲比?
Phoebe: I'm gonna go.
我要走了。
Chandler: Ok, something to cover the smell...
好了,有什么可以掩盖味道……
Chandler: Oven cleaner!
炉灶清洁剂!
Chandler: Unscented!
无添加香昧!
Monica: Welcome home.
欢迎回来。
Monica: I've missed you.
我好想你。
Monica: You wanna join me in the bedroom?
想要跟我进房间吗?
Chandler: No thanks, I'm good.
不,谢了,不用。
Monica: OK, so, you wanna play it that way, do you?
好的,你想要这样玩,是吗?
Chandler: Right. You know what? Actually I just got off the plane, so I'm feeling kinda gross. Maybe I should just take a shower.
嗯,你知道吗?事实上我才刚下飞机,觉得有点脏。我应该先洗个澡。
Monica: Come here, you don't need a shower.
过来,你不需要洗澡。
Chandler: Alright, the truth is, I soiled myself during some turbulences.
好的,事实上是……我在乱流的时候弄脏了自己。
Monica: What do I smell? I smell smoke.
什么味道?我闻到烟昧。
Monica:Did you smoke?
你有抽烟吗?
Chandler: Yes, but I just had one. Two. Two tiny cigarettes. Ok, five. A pack. Two packs...a...a carton. Three big fat cartons in two days.
有,但是只抽了一根。两根。两小根,好吧,五根。一包,两包……一条。两天抽三大条香烟。
Chandler:But it's over, I made a decision, I'm not gonna smoke anymore.
但是都结束了,我已经决定再也不要抽烟了。
Chandler: Well, those are for you.
嗯,那是要送给你的。
Ross: Alright, we'll just, uh, see you when you get here. Bye.
好的,嗯,到时候见,拜。
Ross: Huh, that was my mom, she's stuck in terrible traffic.
嗯,那是我妈,她遇到大塞车。
Rachel: Ok, well that's now the third sign that I should not leave Emma.
这是第三个征兆告诉我不应该离开艾玛。
Ross: Oh, what were the other two?
另外两个征兆是什么呢?
Rachel: Well, see, the first one is, I don't want to. And, second one, I'm not going.
嗯,第一个是,我不想要。第二个是,我不要去。
Ross: Rach, I know, it's the first time we're leaving the baby and...hey, I know how hard it is for you, but...but everything is gonna be fine. I mean my mom is gonna be with her. She's great with kids.
我知道这是我们第一次离开艾玛……我知道这对你很困难,但是……但是一切都会很好的。我是说,我妈会在这里照顾她。她很会照顾小孩的。
Rachel: She is?
真的吗?
Ross: Yeah.
真的。
Rachel: How about Monica.
那莫妮卡呢?
Ross: Hey, you only hear Monica's side of that ok? That little fatso was a terror.
你都只听她说的话。那个肥妹是个恐♥怖♥份♥子。
Rachel: I just don't think I can do it.
我只是不认为我办得到。
Ross: Rach, you know what, you can.
你知道吗?你能。
Ross: And you should.
你应该也办得到。
Ross: Really, it'll be good for you.
真的,这对你是有帮助的。
Ross: In fact, you know, why don't you, why don't you go ahead to the restaurant and I, will wait for my mom, and then I'll meet you there.
事实上,你知道吗?你先去餐厅,我留下来等我妈,然后我再过去找你们。
Rachel: Oh, ah...
喔……
Ross: No, no, really. You should go. Just go! Go! Go out! Really, the world is your oyster. Kick up your heels. Paint the town red.
不,不,真的,你应该过去,出去!真的,这世界是你的。甩开高跟鞋,挥洒出自己的颜色。
Rachel: You need to learn some new slang.
你是该学些新的广告词。
Ross: I'm serious. Come on, you should go. Here.
我是说真的。走吧,你该走了。
Ross:No, uh-uh, just go.
来,去吧。
Rachel: Wait...Oh!
那……
Ross: No! No, you know what? You're not getting back in there, the baby's fine, now scram.
不 你知道吗?你别想要进去,宝宝没事的,现在快走吧。
Ross: Yeah, hit the bricks!
是啊,迈开步伐走!
Ross: Tell your story walking.
向前行。
Rachel: I was just going to say that I left my keys.
我只是要说,我忘记带钥匙了。
Ross: Oh, Holy moly, are we in a pickle now.
老天啊,这下我们惨了。
Phoebe: Where is everyone? They're forty minutes late.
他们人呢?已经迟到四十分钟了。
Joey: I know.
我知道。
Phoebe: I'm starving. I knew we were coming here tonight, I ate nothing all day.
我饿死了。我知道我们今晚要来这里,所以我整天都没有吃东西。
Joey: Oh how about me? I only had one lunch today.
那我怎么说呢?我才吃一顿午餐而己。
Waiter: So, are we expecting the rest of our party shortly?
那么,其他的贵宾很快就会光临吗?
Phoebe: Yes, they are expected presently.
是的,我们衷心期盼他们的即将光临。
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah um, their arrival is in the offing.
是啊。他们即将现身了。
Waiter: Right. well we do have a table for two available, perhaps you'd be more comfortable.
是吗,但是我们有两个人坐的桌子,也许你们能坐的舒服些。
Joey: No, they're coming, we're waiting right here.
不用了,他们要来了,我们就在这里等。
Phoebe: Joseph! One needn't worry, they-they shan't be long.
乔瑟夫!(乔伊全名)没有“您”需要担心,他们应该不会太“漫长”。
Waiter: It's just that we do have some large parties waiting.
我们有一些人在等着要用餐。
Phoebe: One really does have a stick up one's ass, doesn't one.
啊!有“您”真的需要这样拍马屁的吗?
Monica: Why would you start smoking again? It's so bad for you.
你为什么又开始抽烟?它对身体那么不好。
Chandler: It's only been two days. That's not enough time to...
我才开始抽了两天。没那么快就……
Chandler:That's totally unrelated.
这跟那个一点关系都没有。
Monica: How can you smoke in this day and age? You've not seen that ad? How would a little kid walked through grandpa? It's chilling!
什么时代了怎么可以还抽烟呢?你没有看过反烟广告吗?那个小孩走穿过他爷爷那个广告!真是吓死人了!
Chandler: I messed up, it was a meeting, everybody was smoking.
我搞砸了,不过是一个会议,每个人都在抽烟啊!
Monica: So what? Don't you have any will power?
那又如何?你难道没有任何意志力吗?
Chandler: Will power? I've watched home movies of you eating ding-dongs without taking the tinfoil off.
意志力?我看过你在吃巧克力的家庭录影带……连包装纸都来不及打开。
Monica: You said that was sexy!
你说那看起来很性感!
Chandler: OK, look, can we just drop this? I'm not gonna smoke again.
好了,好了,可不可以算了?我不会在抽烟了。
Monica: That's right, because I forbid you to smoke again.
没错,因为我禁止你抽烟。
Chandler: You forbid me?
你禁止我?
Monica: Um-hm.
嗯。
Chandler: You know, I flew a long way to see my loving wife...is she here, by the way?
你知道吗?我大老远飞回来见我可爱的老婆……对了,她在吗?
Monica: Chandler, don't joke with me. Okay?
钱德,别开玩笑,好吗?
Monica: I'm very, very upset right now.
我现在非常非常地不高兴。
Chandler: Oh, would you say this was the most upset you could be?
现在是你最不高兴的时候吗?
Monica: I think so.
我想应该是的。
Chandler: Well, then, I might as well, do this.
那,我何不就……这样做。
Chandler:Not really sure what to do now.
不确定接下来要干么。
Monica: Well, I'll tell you what we're gonna do, we are already late for Phoebe's birthday dinner, so you're going to put out that cigarette, we're gonna put this fight on hold and go have sex.
我告诉你我们要做什么。我们要去参加菲比的生日晚餐,我们已经迟到了,所以你要把香烟熄掉,我们先暂停吵架,先上床再说。
Chandler: Fine. What? !
好。什么?
Monica: What, do you have cigarettes in your ears? Huh?
怎样,你耳朵是塞了香烟吗?
Monica: Sex! This is the last day that I'm ovulating, and if we-we don't do it now, then we'll have to wait till next month.
上床!今天是我排卵的最后一天,如果我们不做,我们就要等到下个月了。
Chandler: You're serious?
你是认真的吗?
Monica: Oh yeah!
喔,是的!
Chandler: All right, fine, I'll do it, but no talking.
随便,做就做,但我不跟你说话。
Monica: Huh, and no cuddling.
而且没有抱抱。
Chandler: And no kissing your neck.
而且不亲吻你脖子。
Monica: Oh, good, I hate it when you do that.
很好,反正我也很讨厌你那样做。
Chandler: And lots of kissing your neck!
那我要尽量亲你的脖子!
Ross: Ok, well the super is not home.
嗯,管理员不在家。
Rachel: No!
不!
Ross: But hey, you know, my mother is gonna be here any minute. And she has the key.
哦,没事的,我妈妈很快就到的,她有钥匙。
Rachel: I can't, I can't wait that long. You have to do something...knock that door down!
我等不了那么久,你得想想办法把门撞倒吧!
Ross: I would, but I bruise like a peach.
我也想,但是我就跟桃子一样容易撞伤。
Ross: Besides, you know, everything is gonna be fine.
而且,你知道一切都会没事的。
Ross: The-the baby's sleeping.
婴儿在睡觉。
Rachel: What if she jumped out the bassinet?
万一她跳出摇篮呢?
Ross: Can't hold her own head up, but yeah, jumped.
根本连头都抬不高,还想跳。
Rachel: Oh my God, I left the water running.
天啊,我水龙头还开着。
Ross: Rach, you did not leave the water running.
瑞秋,你没有让水龙头开着。
Ross: Please, just-just pull yourself together, ok?
拜托,冷静一点,好吗?
Rachel: Ah, did I leave the stove on?
那,我有把炉子开着吗?
Ross: You never cooked since 1996.
1996年之后你就没有煮过饭了。
Rachel: Is the window open? Because if there's a window open, a bird could fly in there.
窗户有开着吗?如果开着,鸟可能会飞进来。
Ross: Oh my god, you know what, yeah, I think you're right. I think, you know what, listen, listen!
天啊,你知道吗?我想你说对了。听,听!
Rachel: Huh?
什么?
Ross: A pigeon.
鸽子。
Ross:No. No, wait, no. An eagle flew in!
不不,等等,是老鹰飞进来了!
Ross:Landed on the stove and caught fire!
落在煤气炉子上,被火点着了!
Ross:The baby, seeing this, jumps across the apartment to the mighty bird's aid.
孩子看到了,跳出摇篮去帮大神鸟的忙。
Ross:The eagle, however, misconstrues this as an act of aggression and grabs the baby in its talon.
老鹰误认为孩子要攻击,用它的利爪抓起孩子。
Ross:Meanwhile, the faucet fills the apartment with water.
与此同时,龙头把屋子里注满了水。
Ross:Baby and bird, still ablaze, are locked in a death grip swirling around the whirlpool that fills the apartment!
孩子和大鸟在死亡的魔爪中燃烧着,在屋中湍急漩涡中旋转挣扎!
Rachel: Boy, you're gonna be sorry if that's true.
天,如果这一切是真的你就死定了。
Waiter: Hello.
哈喽。
Phoebe & Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Waiter: It's been an hour.
已经一个小时了。
Waiter: The maitre d''s asked if you'd be willing to reconsider switching to a smaller table.
经理要我问你们是否要考虑换到小桌子。
Joey: Maybe we should just eat now.
或许我们应该先用餐。
Waiter: You can't order until the entire party's arrived.
在人还没有到齐之前你们不能点餐。
Waiter: Restaurant policy.
这是餐厅规定。
Joey: Well, how about this: another table leaves, right?
好,那如果说另一桌离开了。
Joey:But there's still some food left on their plates, ok, what's the restaurant's policy about people eating that?
但是他们的餐盘里还有食物,餐厅有规定不能吃那些食物吗?
Waiter: It's frowned upon.
那是很不合宜的。
Joey: But it happens.
但是还是会发生啊。
Joey: All right, I gotta go to the bathroom.
好了,我要去厕所。
Phoebe: No, you can't go. No-no-no, I can't-can't hold this table on my own. If they ask me to move, I'll cave.
不,你不许去。不不,我自己可守不住这桌子。如果再有人要求我挪走,我会投降的。
Joey: If you ask me to stay, I'll pee.
如果你要我留下来,我会尿裤子的。
maitre d': Good evening, Miss. Miss? Miss? Miss!
晚安,小姐。小姐?小姐?小姐!
Phoebe: Ok, fine, I'll move. Alright, you don't have to manhandle me.
好了,算了,我换位子。好了 你不需要动手动脚的。
Phoebe: Where? Ok. Thank you.
哪里?好的。谢谢。
Phoebe: Wow. Will you stop staring at us now?
哇。现在你可以停止盯着我们看了吗?
maitre d': That depends. Will your friend stop drinking olive oil directly from the bottle?
看情况,你朋友可以停正喝那瓶橄榄油了吗?
Phoebe: Probally not.
或许没办法。
Joey: Finally you guys made it.
终于,你们到了。
Joey: Pheebs, who the hell...ahhh!
菲比,这些人是谁……啊!
Monica: What is taking you so long? Come on, let's get it over with!
你是在摸什么摸这么久?快点,我们早做早完成!
Chandler: In a minute, sweet cakes.
马上好,亲爱的。
Monica: Argh, spend more time with the tie.
多花点时间在领带上。
Monica: That'll make a baby.
那样可以生出小孩来。
Chandler: Look, I can't do this. I can't make love to you while we're fighting this way.
听着,我做不到。我没有办法在吵架的时候还跟你做♥爱。
Monica: Oh sure, now you're Mister Sensitivity.
喔,是啊,现在你可真敏感纤细。
Monica: But when you wanted to have sex right after my uncle's funeral...Chandler: That was a celebration of life!
那当初你想在我叔叔丧礼之后做♥爱时……那是庆祝生命!
Monica:Alright, look, I'm not gonna do this. Alright, is this really the way you want our baby to be conceived?
好了,我不想这样做。你想要我们的孩子在这种情况下受孕吗?
Monica: No, you're right.
不,你是对的。
Monica: Yeah, we shouldn't do it like this. Huh.
是的,我们不应该在这种情况下做。
Monica: For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
反正,我很抱歉。
Monica: I shouldn't come down on you so hard about the smoking.
我不应该对你抽烟这件事这样的刁难。
Monica: So you had a few cigarettes, it's not the end of the world.
你是抽了几根烟,又不代表世界末日。
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Monica: Yeah.
是的。
Chandler: You are incredible. And listen, I'm not gonna smoke again.
你真不可思议。听着,我不会再抽烟了。
Chandler:And if I do, I promise, I will hide it so much better from you.
如果我抽,我保证也会隐藏到让你看不出来。
Monica: Do you want to?
想吗?
Chandler: Yeah, let's celebrate life!
我们来庆祝生命!
Monica: Ok.
好了。
Rachel: Oh, God, Oh, thank god, you're ok. Oh, I'm so sorry we left you. Mommy will never leave you again. Never ever ever again.
哦,天啊,哦,感谢上帝你没事。我很抱歉我们离开你。妈咪再也不会离开你了。再也…… 再也不会。
Ross: Great. So let's get going?
太棒了,我们走吧。
Rachel: Oh no. I mean it. After what've just happened, I'm never leaving her again.
我是说真的,在经历过刚刚的事之后,我再也不会离开她了。
Ross's Mom: I understand, separation is hard.
我了解,分离是很煎熬的。
Ross's Mom:One time I was about to leave Ross to go to the beauty parlor and he got so upset, he took off all his clothes, tucked his willie between his legs and cried out: "Mommy, I'm a girl, take me with you."
有一次我要离开罗斯去美容院,他就变得很不开心,他把衣服脱♥光,把小鸡鸡夹在双腿间,然后哭喊“妈咪,我是女生,带我跟你去。”
Ross: Somehow, over time, it got easier to be apart from you.
不知怎么地,物换星移之后,跟你分开已经变得容易很多了。
Chandler: Uhh. You are welcome.
不客气。
Monica: You know what? Let's not talk.
你知道吗?我们还是不要说话。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: Ooh, I am still so mad at you for smoking.
我对你抽烟的事还是很生气。
Chandler: But you said you forgave me. It was just a couple of cigarettes, no big deal.
但你说你已经原谅我了。只不过是几根烟,没有什么大不了的。
Monica: Oh, blah blah blah blah.
喔,blah blah blah blah。
Monica: Well, I just said that because I was ovulating and-and you said you wouldn't have sex with me if we were fighting.
我正在排卵,而你却说如果我们在吵架你是不会跟我做♥爱的。
Chandler: You tricked me to get me into bed?
你骗我跟你上床?
Monica: That's right. I got mine.
没错。我得到我想要的了。
Chandler: I feel so used.
我被利用了。
Phoebe: Well, I guess they're not coming.
我想他们不会来了。
Phoebe: You wanna just order?
你想要点了吗?
Joey: Thank you.
谢谢。
Joey:Waiter! All right, this is gonna go fast, so try to keep up.
侍者?好了,我会说很快,所以记好。
Joey:Risotto with the shaved truffels and the roasted rip steak with the golden Chanterelles and a Bordelaise sauce, unless any of that stuff I just said means snails.
意大利扁面配松露切片然后肋眼牛排……加上酥炸鸡油菇和波尔多红酒酱……希望我以上说的那么多东西没有包括“蜗牛”。
Waiter: It does not.
是没有。
Phoebe: Tomato tart and which of the pastas would you recommend?
番茄馅饼,你建议哪种面呢?
Waiter: Oh, they're both exquisite.
喂,两种都很美昧。
Phoebe: Both it is, thank you.
两种都要,谢谢。
Joey: All right, now let's go, baby, it's food time, bring it, bitch.
现在,快点,宝贝,用餐了,上菜吧,婊♥子。
Joey:Sorry about that.
很抱歉。
Waiter: That's, quite all right.
没关系。
Joey: Oh, uh, can I make a special request?
我可以有个特殊要求吗?
Joey: Can you bring everything as soon as it's ready? Appetizers, entrées, we don't care.
你可以全部一起上吗?前菜,前餐,我们不介意。
Ross & Rachel: Hey, hi, hi!
嘿!嗨,嗨!
Waiter: I'll just wait to put your order in.
我可以等你们加点。
Joey: What did I ever do to you?
我有对不起你吗?
Waiter: Nothing, bitch.
没有,婊♥子。
Phoebe: You guys are over an hour late.
你们迟到一个多小时了。
Phoebe:What happened to you two?
发生了什么事?
Ross: So sorry...
很抱歉。
Rachel: We got locked out of the apartment, we...
我们被锁在公寓外面……
Joey: That's a great story. Can I eat it?
故事真精彩,但能当饭吃吗?
Ross: And then Rachel wasn't sure she could leave the baby.
然后瑞秋在犹豫是不是要离开婴儿。
Rachel: Yeah it wasn't easy, but it's your birthday and I did what I had to do.
不是很容易,但是今天是你生日,我做了我必须要做的事。
Phoebe: And that's Judy over there at the bar with Emma?
那是朱迪跟艾玛在吧台那边吗?
Rachel: But honey, this is for the best, this way I'm not distracted, worrying about Emma, how she's doing at home and then I'm gonna be completely here with you and, oh, she spit up!
这是最好的方式,这样我才不会分心担心艾玛,在家有没有事,我得要完全跟你们待在这里,哦,她吐了!
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: She spit up. Judy! She spit...Judy! Look alive, Judy! Thank you.
她流口水了,朱迪!口水……朱迪!快点儿!朱迪!谢谢你。
Ross: Thanks. Oh.
谢谢。
Rachel: Oh, ooh, everything looks delicious. What should I ha-ave? What should I have?
哦,每道菜看起来都很美昧。我应该点什么呢?我应该点什么呢?
Joey: Never hit a woman. Never hit a woman.
不能打女人。不能打女人。
Ross: I know what you means, this is incredible.
我知道你的意思,菜单实在太棒了。
Joey: Ross bruises like a peach. He bruises like a peach.
罗斯像桃子一样容易受伤。他像桃子一样容易受伤。
Ross: Ok, I'll have the fig salad and the duck.
好了,我要点无花果沙拉还有鸭肉。
Rachel: Yeah, I'll have the soup and the salmon.
好了,我要点汤跟鲑鱼。
Joey: And remember whatever comes up first. Ok? And hurry, because-
记住先得先上,好吧?快,因为……
Monica: Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
Joey: Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养的!
Phoebe: Where, where have you been?
你们去哪了?
Monica: Well, we, had a little fight.
嗯,我们刚刚在吵架。
Chandler: I would never lie to get someone into bed.
我怎样都不会骗人上床。
Monica: You used to tell girls you were a Kennedy.
你曾经骗过女生,你是肯尼迪家族的人。
Monica: Thanks.
谢谢。
Monica: Wow, little tight, isn't it? Why you didn't get a bigger table?
哇,有点挤,不是吗?你为什么不订大一点的桌子呢?
Monica: You-you had a big table, but they made you move. Huh-huh, shut up Monica.
你有订,但他们要你换桌。闭嘴,莫妮卡。
Monica: Oh, Well I suppose that Chandler will have the smoked duck.
嗯,我想钱德应该想要点“烟”熏鸭肉。
Chandler: I suppose that Monica will have the...manipulative shrew.
而我想莫妮卡应该想点酥“诈”鼠肉。
Joey: How'd I miss that?
我是怎么没看到那些呢?
Waiter: I'll give you another minute.
我再让你们考虑一下。
Joey: Where're you going? He said she wanted the shrew!
你要去哪?他说她想要鼠肉的!
Ross: Rach, come on, Emma is fine.
瑞秋,别这样,艾玛没事的。
Ross: You're turning into an obsessive mother. Ok, you need to stop.
你已经变成过份关心的母亲了。你要停止这样。
Rachel: You guys ever hear the story about when Ross's mom went to the beauty salon?
你们有听过罗斯他妈去美容院的故事吗?
Chandler: You mean the willie story?
你是说小鸡鸡的事吗?
Ross: Huh-huh, they already knew it!
他们早就知道了!
Phoebe: You guys, we've been waiting for you for a long time, maybe you should order.
各位,我们可是等了你们好久了,你们应该点菜了。
Joey: No, no, it's ok, I already told the waiter what they want.
没关系,我告诉侍者他们要点什么了。
Monica: Why would you do that?
你为什么那样做呢?
Joey: Chandler, control your woman!
钱德,控制一下你的女人!
Rachel: Ok, well, everybody's ordered, I would like to start the celebration and make a toast...to Phoebe.
好了,嗯,既然大家都已经点餐了,我想要先敬菲比一杯来开始今晚的庆祝。
Rachel:She dropped her sock.
她袜子掉了。
Phoebe: Aw...what?
什么?
Rachel: No, Emma dropped her sock.
不,艾玛的袜子掉了。
Chandler: How'd you know that?
你怎么知道?
Rachel: She's over there.
她就在那边。
Ross: Mom's with her.
妈跟她在一起。
Monica: Mom's here? I wanted to have lunch with her today, she told me she was out of town.
妈在这里?我今天想跟她一起用午餐,她告诉我她不在附近。
Rachel: Wait, Ross, she still has not noticed that the baby's sock is on the ground.
罗斯,她还没看到孩子的袜子掉地上了。
Phoebe: It's a good toast.
祝酒词真不错。
Rachel: Will you please get her attention?
帮忙让她注意到吧!
Ross: Oh-wh, mommy? Mother?
妈咪?妈?
Phoebe: Oh, for god's sake, Judy, pick up the sock! Pick up the sock! Pick up the sock!
噢,看在老天份上,朱迪,拣起袜子!拣起袜子!拣起袜子!
Phoebe: I'm sorry, was that rude?
对不起,是不是太粗鲁了?
Phoebe: Did-did my, my little outburst blunt the hideousness that is this evening?
我小小的失控让今晚有些可怕吧?
Phoebe: Look, I know, you all have a lot going on, but all I wanted to do, was have dinner with my friends on my birthday.
我知道你们都有些事情要处理,我只要求跟我的朋友们吃顿饭。
Phoebe:And you are all so late and you didn't even have the courtesy to call. Well, it's too late now.
你们迟到了那么久,都没人打个电话来。现在打已经太晚了。
Ross: Yeah, Pheebs, I don't think that's us.
菲比,我想那应该不是我们。
Phoebe: Oh! Well, this is, this is, this is not over! Hello?
哦,那,这个……还没有完!哈喽?
Rachel: Aw, I feel terrible.
真对不起她。
Rachel: We should've been strong and left Emma at home.
我们应该坚强一点把艾玛留在家。
Ross: We?
什么我们?
Rachel: There are some adult willy stories they don't know.
还有成人版的小鸡鸡事件他们没听过。
Ross: We should've been stronger.
我们是该坚强点。
Joey: And what is going on with you two?
你们俩是怎么回事呢?
Monica: Well, you see, I'm ovulating.
是这样的,我正在排卵。
Chandler: Oh yeah, that's what she says.
喔,是啊,她总是那样说。
Chandler: But maybe you're not ovulating at all, maybe it's just all a clever ruse to get me into bed.
或许你根本没有在排卵,或许那只是要拐我上床的藉口。
Monica: Yes smokie, that is what it was. I just can't get enough.
是啊,烟虫,就是那样没错。我就是很想要。
Chandler: You're not gonna believe this: She lied! She tricked me into having sex with her.
你们不会相信的。她竟然骗我跟她上床。
Joey: So? You get to have sex, right?
所以呢?你得要做♥爱的,不是吗?
Chandler: What's the matter with me? Why I'm such a girl?
我是怎么了?我又不是女生!
Phoebe: Ok, that was Mike.
好了,那是麦克。
Rachel: Phoebe, honey, we're so sorry. You're totally right.
菲比,亲爱的,我们很抱歉。你说的对极了。
Phoebe: We are here one hundred per cent and we love you and we are ready to start your birthday celebration.
我们在这里会全心全意。而且我们爱你,我们已经准备好要开始庆祝你的生日了。
Phoebe: Huh, you guys, that means the world to me.
你们,这对我实在大意义重大了。
Phoebe:Huh, ok, I'm gonna take off.
好了,我要走了。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh, I love you guys too, but you know, Mike got off work early.
我也爱你们,但是麦克提早下班了。
Phoebe: Wait. Wait, I'm not, not the kind of girl that just ditches her friends to be with her boyfriend.
等等。我不是那种会抛下朋友……见色忘友的人。
Phoebe: You know what? I am.
你们知道吗?事实上我是。
Phoebe: Bye guys! Judy! Bye.
再见,大家!朱迪!再见。
Rachel: Oh thank god, if Phoebe's gone, can we please take Emma home? Ross: You know, I think that's a good idea. Our babysitter just pounded another Chardonnay.
喔,感谢上帝,如果菲比走了,我们可以带艾玛回家吗?好主意,我们的保姆才点了一杯白酒。
Rachel: Bye, you guys.
再见,各位。
Monica: Bye.
再见。
Joey: See ya. Well, this is just us.
再见,我想就只剩下我们了。
Monica & Chandler: Mhum.
嗯。
Monica: So, I'm, I'm probably still ovulating. Do you wanna give it another try?
我或许还在排卵。你还想再试试看吗?
Chandler: All right. So, you've never had sex with a Kennedy, have you?
好的。你从没有跟肯尼迪家的人上过床吗?
Monica: Oh, actually, Richard was a Kennedy on his mother's side.
事实上,理查的妈妈是肯尼迪家族的人。
Chandler: Why did you break up with that guy?
那你为什么要跟他分手呢?
Joey: You, you gonna go do it now?
你们不会就这样跑去做了吧?
Monica: We don't have much time. Once the egg decends into the fallopian tube…
我们时间不多了。一但卵子落到输卵管……
Joey: No, no. Get out here.
不,快走吧。
Waiter: I sincerely hope the rest of your party is returning.
我诚挚地希望你的朋友会回来。
Joey: Nah, just me. All alone.
不,只剩下我一个人。
Joey:Dinner for six for one, huh.
六人份晚餐全给我一个人,很好。
Joey:You boys are about to see something really special.
你们将会目睹到一个非常特别的表演。
Waiter: How was everything, sir?
一切都还好吗?
Joey: Excellent. The shrew in particular, was exquisite.
棒极了。特别是鼠肉,真是美昧。
Waiter: Well, I hope you've got some room left.
我希望你还有胃口。
Waiters: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear...
祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐……
Joey: Joey! Joey.
乔伊!乔伊。
Waiters: Joey, happy birthday to you.
乔伊,祝你生日快乐。
Joey: This is the best birthday ever.
这是最棒的生日了。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们