老友记 第一季 第九集

FriendsS01E09

Part3
July 9, 2019, 1:44 p.m.

Rachel: Yes, you do. When we left, you said, "got the keys."
你拿了。出来的时候,你说拿了钥匙。
Monica: No I didn't. I asked, "got the keys?"
我没有。我说:“拿了钥匙吗”?
Rachel: No, no, no, you said, "got the keys".
不、不、不。你是说:"拿了钥匙".
Chandler: Do either of you have the keys?
你们俩到底有没有钥匙?
Monica: The oven is on.
烤炉还开着。
Rachel: Oh, I gotta get my ticket!
噢,我得拿我的票!
Joey: Wait, wait, we have a copy of your key.
等等,等等,我们有一把你家的备用钥匙。
Monica: Well then get it, get it!
快去拿,快去!
Joey: That tone will not make me go any faster.
你这种语气无法加快我的速度。
Monica: Joey!
Joey!
Joey: That one will.
这还凑合。
Ross: And everyone's telling me, you gotta pick a major, you gotta pick a major. So, on a dare, I picked paleontology. And you have no idea what I'm saying, because, let's face it, you're a fetus. You're just happy you don't have gills anymore.
注释: fetus:胎,胎儿。
注释: gill:(鱼等的) 鳃。
每个人都对我说:你得选个专业,你得选个专业,于是我鼓起勇气挑了古生物学。可能你不懂我正说什么,我们得面对现实,你还是一个胎儿。你应该庆幸你不会再有鳃。
Carol: Look, you don't have to talk to it. You can sing to it if you want.
你不用老是说话,你也可以对它唱歌。
Ross: Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, ok?
噢。拜托,我才不想对着你的胃唱歌!
Susan: Hi, how's it going?
进展如何?
Ross: Shh! Here we come, walking down the street, get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet. Hey, hey! Hey, uh, did you just feel that? Does it always, uh?
嘘!正忙着呢,“我们来了,沿着街道走,所有我们遇到的人都有着最滑稽的表情”。喂,噢,你觉着到了吗?他总这样吗,噢?
Carol: No, no that was the first.
不,没有,这是第一次。
Susan: Keep singing! Keep singing!
接着唱!接着唱!
Ross: Hey, hey, you're my baby, and I can't wait to meet you. When you come out I'll buy you a bagel Then we'll go to the zoo...
“嘿,嘿,你是我的宝宝,我已经等不及想见你。等你出来后,我会为你买百吉饼然后带你去动物园。。。”
Susan: I felt it!
我感觉到了!
Ross: Hey, hey, I'm your daddy. I'm the one without any breasts.
“嘿,嘿,我是你的爸爸。没有乳♥房的那个……”
Rachel: This is great. It's 5:00. My plane is now pulling away from the gate.
真是太棒了。现在已经五点了,我的飞机离开登机口起飞了。
Phoebe: Maybe you can take a later flight.
也许你可以下一班飞机。
Rachel: There is no later flight.
没有了。
Phoebe: Maybe you can go tomorrow.
你可以明天去。
Rachel: Tomorrow is not Thanksgiving!
明天就不是感恩节了!
Phoebe: Okay, I'm gonna cheer you up, you have to meet me halfway.
好吧,我只是想让你开心一点,你得迎合我。
Monica: Can you go any faster with that?
你能快一点吗?
Joey: Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys. You do the math.
注释: zillion:<美口>庞大的数字,无法计算的大数字。
锁眼只有一个,而钥匙有上千把。 你算算看。
Monica: Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
你怎么会有那么多钥匙?
Chandler: For an emergency just like this.
以备不时之需,就象现在这样。
Rachel: All right, listen, smirky. If it wasn't for you and your stupid balloon, I would be on a plane watching a woman do this right now. But I'm not.
注释: smirky:假笑的,得意地笑的。
你听着,假笑的这位。要不是你和你那该死的气球,现在我就在飞机上看着空姐欢迎我。但我没上飞机。
Monica: I swear you said you had the keys.
你说你带了钥匙,我发誓。
Rachel: No, I didn't. I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys, and I obviously didn't have the keys.
不,没有。我如果拿了钥匙,我会说“拿了”,显然我没拿那该死的钥匙。
Phoebe: Ooh, ok, that's it. Enough with the keys. No one say keys.
哦,好吧,够了,别再提钥匙了。
Monica: Why would I have the keys?
为什么我应该拿钥匙?
Rachel: Aside from the fact that you said you had them?
因为你说你拿了!
Monica: But I didn't.
但是我没拿。
Rachel: Well, you should have.
嗯,你应该拿。
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because!
因为!
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because!
因为!
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Monica: Why? Because everything is my responsibility? Isn't it enough that I'm making Thanksgiving dinner for everyone? You know, everyone wants a different kind of potatoes, so I'm making different kinds of potatoes. Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want? No! No! Just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions, and Mario gets his Tots. It's my first Thanksgiving, and I It's all burnt, and I can't...
为什么?因为一切事情都该是我的责任吗?难道我给大家准备感恩节晚餐还不够吗?每个人要的土豆泥都不一样,我得做各种样式的土豆泥。有谁关心过我要哪种土豆泥吗?没有!没有!只要菲比有豌豆和洋葱, “马里奥”有炸土豆泥,这是我第一次搞感恩节大餐,现在全焦了……我……
Chandler: Ok, Monica, only dogs can hear you now, so, look, the door's open. Here we go.
好了,Monica,只有狗现在能听懂你说什么,好了门已经开。进去吧。
Joey: All right. Chandler, don't lose this.
好吧,Chandler,别把钥匙丢了。
Chandler: No.
不。
Monica: Well, the turkey's burnt. Potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined.
好啦,火鸡烧焦了。土豆毁了,土豆毁了,土豆毁了。
Ross: Here we come, walking down the—this doesn't smell like Mom's.
“我们沿着……”?妈妈的厨房可不是这个味。
Monica: No, it doesn't, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross? Well, here you go, buddy, you got one.
不像是吧?你不是要土豆块吗,Ross?好,拿去,有一块。
Ross: Don't yell at me. You burned dinner!
不要对我吼,是你把晚饭毁了。
Phoebe: Hey, don't make her squeak again!
注释: squeak:短促地尖叫,吱吱叫,发出尖厉刺耳的噪音。
嗨,不要让她再发飙啦!
Rachel: Oh, god, this is great! The plane is gone, so it looks like I'm stuck here with you guys.
噢,天哪,飞机已经飞走了,看来我只能留下来和你们呆在一起了。
Joey: Hey, we all had better plans. Okay? This was nobody's first choice.
我们本来都有更好的计划的,这不是大伙的最佳选择。
Monica: Oh, really? So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
注释: bust one’s ass:拼命做(俚语)。
噢,真的吗?那我何苦为什么做这顿丰盛的感恩节大餐?!
Joey: You call that delicious?
你管这叫丰盛吗?
Monica: Stop it, stop it, stop it!
闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴!
Chandler: Now this feels like Thanksgiving.
终于有了点感恩节的气氛了。
Rachel: Skiing. Shoop, shoop, shoop…
哦,滑雪,咻,咻,咻…
Monica: Shoop!
咻。
Phoebe: Ewww.
额!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.
丑陋裸男正从烤炉中取出他的火鸡。
Rachel: Who cares?
谁在乎啊?
Phoebe: He just sat in gravy. Oh my god. He's not alone. Ugly Naked Guy is having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.
他刚刚坐到肉汤里了。噢,我的天。丑陋裸男不是一个人, 他正和一个丑陋裸女共进感恩节晚餐。
Joey: All right Ugly Naked Guy!
丑陋裸男真爽!
Monica: Ooh, Ugly Naked Dancing!
哦,他们跳舞了!
Phoebe: It's nice that he has someone.
有人陪真好。
Chandler: Shall I carve?
可以切了吗?
Rachel: By all means.
注释: by all means:当然可以,一定,务必,只管,百般。
当然可以。
Chandler: Ok, who wants light cheese, and who wants dark cheese?
谁想要浅色起司,谁想要深色起司?
Ross: I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.
我一点也不想知道深色起司是怎么来的。
Monica: Does anybody wanna split this with me?
有人想要和我分这块吗?
Joey: Oh, I will.
噢,我要。
Phoebe: Ooh, you guys have to make a wish.
你们必须先许个愿望。
Monica: Make a wish?
许愿?
Phoebe: Come on, you know, Thanksgiving.
来吧,这是感恩节!
Phoebe: Ooh, you got the bigger half. What'd you wish for?
噢!你得到大半了。你许的什么愿?
Joey: The bigger half.
得到大半。
Chandler: I'd like to propose a toast. Little toast here, ding ding. I know this isn't exactly the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you all planned, but for me, this has been really great. I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting. Anyway, I was just thinking, I mean, if you'd gone to Vail, and if you guys'd been with your family, if you didn't have syphilis and stuff, we wouldn't be all together, you know? So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
注释: projectile:向前开进的,推进的,抛掷的,弹射的。
我敬各位一杯。来一杯,叮叮。我知道这不是你们本来计划的感恩节, 但是对我来说这样也挺棒的。我想,这是因为它没和离婚或者呕吐沾边。不论如何,我在想,如果你去了韦尔,如果你们和父母在一起,如果你没有得“梅毒”那些玩意我们就不能一起过。所以我想说的就是:谢天谢地你们的感恩节计划都砸了。
All: That's so sweet.
真是感人。
Ross: And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
来,祝你们有个讨厌的圣诞节。
Rachel: And a crappy New Year.
还有一个糟糕的新年。
Chandler: Here, here!
干!干!

老友记.本章节注释


注释: fetus:胎,胎儿。
注释: gill:(鱼等的) 鳃。
注释: zillion:<美口>庞大的数字,无法计算的大数字。
注释: smirky:假笑的,得意地笑的。
注释: squeak:短促地尖叫,吱吱叫,发出尖厉刺耳的噪音。
注释: bust one’s ass:拼命做(俚语)。
注释: by all means:当然可以,一定,务必,只管,百般。
注释: projectile:向前开进的,推进的,抛掷的,弹射的。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们