我们在这裡是有原因的。
We're here for a reason.
为了一个更高的目的,放在这个地球上。
Put on this earth for a higher purpose.
我必须相信这一点。
I have to believe that.
我必须相信有一个更高的目标
I have to believe that there's a higher purpose
对我来说,在一天中的这个时候在这个角落裡。
for me being here on this corner at this time of day.
再看那些该死的门。
Looking at those fucking doors again.
我担心你靠得太近。
I'm worried that you get too close.
是的,我越来越近了。- 离那个世界太近了。
Yeah, I'm getting close. - Too close to that world.
你不会杀任何人。不要朝他的脸开枪,好吗?
You don't kill anybody. Don't shoot him in the face, okay?
他他妈的钱在哪裡?
Where's his fucking money?
但我早,一点也不着急
But I'm early and in no rush whatsoever
找出那个目的是什麽。
to find out what that purpose is.
为什麽可以等待,但如何等待,
The why can wait, but the how,
这实际上是一个相当好的故事。
that's actually a pretty good story.
你告诉他们你是一名建筑师。
You tell them you're an architect.
如果你愿意,你可以去看医生或律师,
You can go with a doctor or a lawyer if you want,
但我告诉你,小鸡可以以某种方式立即嗅出它们。
but I'm telling you the chicks can somehow sniff those out right away.
你为什麽不告诉他们真♥相♥?
Why don't you just tell them the truth?
当你告诉他们你是员警的那一刻,
The second you tell them you're a cop,
你可以看到仓鼠轮开始转动。
you can see the hamster wheel start turning.
他们经历了他们做过的每一件坏事,
They go through every bad thing they've done,
想知道如何用它来对付他们。
Wondering how it can be used against them.
所以你告诉他们你是一名建筑师。
So you tell them that you're an architect.
这是一份桉头工作。相关,安全,
It's a desk job. Relatable, safe,
但足够杰出。不要吓跑他们。
but distinguished enough. Not scare them off.
建筑师赚钱,所以这有説明。
And architects make money, so that helps.
当他们发现你在撒谎时会发生什麽?
What happens when they find out you're lying?
永远不会发生。
Never happens.
我不得不说,你知道...
I got to say, you know...
听起来不错,但我的意思是约会听起来像一场噩梦。
Sounds good and all but I mean dating sounds like a nightmare.
是的。你是个幸运的人。
It is. You're a lucky man.
娶了一个伟大的女人。
Married to a great woman.
是的。。。
Yeah...
家裡有麻烦?
Trouble at home?
是的。
Yeah.
我不想谈论它。
I don't want to talk about it.
这是工作。你需要找到一个平衡点。
It's the job. You need to find a balance.
我曾经给她买♥♥过花,你知道,只是因为。
I used to buy her flowers, you know, just because.
然后只是在特殊场合,对吧?
And then it was only on special occasions, right?
但这些变得太少了,数不胜数,
But those became too few to count,
然后只有当我搞砸了,
and then it was only when I fucked up,
而且,你知道,我搞砸了很多。
and, you know, I fucked up a lot.
所以最终,你知道,
So eventually, you know,
花不再有任何意义,
flowers didn't mean anything anymore,
所以我停了下来。
so I stopped.
听起来你确实想谈论它。
Sounds like you do want to talk about it.
鲍比,回家找你的妻子,
Bobby, go back home to your wife,
给她买♥♥点花,找回平衡。
get her some flowers and get that balance back.
嘿。
Hey.
员警。
Bobby.
闭上你的嘴。
Shut your mouth.
嘿嘿,你不要这样跟她说话。
Hey, don't you talk to her like that.
你为什麽不也闭上嘴?
Why don't you shut your mouth too?
我给你买♥♥了花。
I got you flowers.
也许你应该离开,伙计。
Maybe you should just leave, man.
我应该接受他的建议。但相反...
I should have taken his advice. But instead...
鲍比,住手!
Bobby, stop!
我决定重新装♥修♥我的厨房♥。
I decided to redecorate my kitchen.
停!停。
Stop! Stop.
停!鲍比,求求你,停下!
Stop! Bobby, please, stop!
请!
Please!
在你完全清醒之前有那麽一刻
There's a moment right before you're fully awake
你还有一点可能还在做梦。
where there's a slight chance that you could still be dreaming.
然后是你意识到你不是的那一刻。
And then comes the moment when you realize you're not.
我结婚快十年了
I've been married for almost ten years
和一个将近十二岁的员警。
and a cop for almost twelve.
好吧,你怎麽知道的
Well, how do you know that
他没有执照吗?
he doesn't have a license for that?
不,不,那是因为你这麽认为。
No, no, that's because you think that.
你这麽认为。看,你不能做出假设。
You think that. See, you can't make assumptions.
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
嘿,如果你有兴趣的话,那边有一个新鲜的锅。
Hey, there's a fresh pot over there if you're interested.
我得给你回电♥话♥。好。再见。
I got to call you back. Okay. Bye bye.
你会在这裡待一会儿,
You're going to be here for a while,
你应该充分利用它。
you should make the most of it.
哦,是的?我该怎麽做?
Oh, yeah? How do I do that?
开始键入。看看会发生什麽。
Start typing. See what happens.
确切地告诉你会发生什麽。
Tell you exactly what's going to happen.
我要做一个错字和这台打字机
I'm going to make one typo and this typewriter
直接走出该死的窗户。
is going straight out the goddamn window.
或。或。你会喜欢的。
Maybe. Maybe. You'll like it.
谁知道呢,也许你是下一个欧内斯特·海明威。
Who knows, maybe you're the next Ernest Hemingway.
是的,我要去喝杯咖啡,然后打开那扇窗户。
Yeah, I'm going to get a cup of coffee and get that window open.
这是一个开始。
That's a start.
他们让我保留我的徽章,但拿走了我的枪。
They let me keep my badge, but took my gun.
我想这是一个聪明的举动,否则我的大脑
I guess it was a smart move or else my brains
现在会在这台咖啡机上。
would be all over this coffee machine right now.
嘿,你有一分钟吗?
Hey, you got a minute?
我把那个傢伙送进了医院。他们把我放在桌子后面。
I put the guy in the hospital. And they put me behind a desk.
拍拍贝克的办公室。- 是瑞克。
Pat to Baker's office. - It's Rick.
你好吗,帕姆?-好,瑞克和你?
How are you doing, Pam?-Good, Rick and you?
是的,我没事.-我能为你做什麽?
Yeah, I'm okay.-What can I do for you?
首领在吗?
Is the chief around?
确定。等一下。
Sure. Just hold a minute.
好。谢谢。
Okay. Thank you.
你一直等到我下车。
You got till I get off hold.
你需要给我的不仅仅是文书工作
You need to give me something more than paperwork
让我忙。我的意思是,我在那张桌子后面失去了理智。
to keep me busy. I mean, I'm losing my mind behind that desk.
我真的很同情你,你和玛丽一起经历了什麽。
I really feel for you, what you're going through with Mary.
这让我心碎。但我的双手被绑住了。
It breaks my heart. But my hands are tied.
你很幸运,他们允许你进入这栋大楼。
You're lucky that they're allowing you in this building.
幸运。瑞克,你必须做点什麽。
Lucky. Rick, you got to do something.
首先是队长。
First of all, it's captain.
不是瑞克。
It's not Rick.
其次,我确实做了一些事情。
Second of all, I did do something.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
这就是你站立的原因
That's why you're standing
在我的办公室里,你是
in my office and you're
不站在失业线上。
not standing on an unemployment line.
他和我的妻子里克睡在一起。
He was sleeping with my wife, Rick.
你做了什麽?
And what did you do?
你毁容了他?- 我打断了他的鼻子。
You disfigured him? - I broke his nose.
好?我们不要在这裡太戏剧化。
Okay? Let's not get too dramatic here.
卡拉汉船长?- 是的,帕姆。
Captain Callahan? - Yes, Pam.
你能再坚持一小会儿吗?
Can you hold for a teensy bit longer?
好的,亲爱的。你还有一点长的时间。
Okay, sweetheart. You have a teensy bit longer.
听着,我知道。我只是
Listen, I know. I just,
有时我会有点头晕目眩。
sometimes I get a bit of a hot head.
头脑发热?你♥他♥妈♥的核了。
Hot head? You went fucking nuclear.
你应该见过他,瑞克。我的意思是
You should have seen him, Rick. I mean,
你应该刚刚走出那裡
You should have just walked out of there
就像我建议你现在离开这裡一样。
like I suggest that you walk out of here now.
我没有时间照顾你的良心。
I don't have time to babysit your conscience.
我对这个部门压力很大。
I'm under a lot of stress with this department.
卡拉汉船长?-是的。
Captain Callahan? - Yes.
我现在要让你经历。
I'm going to put you through now.
好的,谢谢。拿。
Okay, thank you. Hold.
关上身后的门,好吗?
Close the door behind you, okay?
嘿,卡拉汉船长。嗨,先生。你好吗?
Hey, Captain Callahan. Hi, sir. How you doing?
♪ Welcome back ♪
♪ Welcome back, welcome back ♪
电影精选列表