权力的游戏   第五季 第八集

Game of Thrones  S05E08

July 28, 2019, 2:41 p.m.

异鬼大军摧毁野人领地


Your Grace, I want to say
陛下 我想说...
You will not speak.
你不要讲话
How do I know you are who you say you are?
我怎么知道你是你所称之人
If only I were otherwise.
我倒宁愿自己不是
If you are Tyrion Lannister, why shouldn't I kill you
若你真是提利昂·兰尼斯特 我何不杀了你
to pay your family back for what it did to mine?
回报你们家族对我家族所做的一切
You want revenge against the Lannisters?
您想报复兰尼斯特家族吗
I killed my mother Joanna Lannister on the day I was born.
我在降生当日害死母亲乔安娜·兰尼斯特
I killed my father Tywin Lannister with a bolt to the heart.
杀了老爹泰温·兰尼斯特 一箭透心凉
I am the greatest Lannister killer of our time.
堪称史上最出色的兰尼斯特杀手
So I should welcome you into my service
那么我该欢迎你效忠于我
because you murdered members of your own family?
就凭你谋害至亲
Into your service?
效忠于您
Your Grace, we have only just met.
陛下 我们才刚刚见面
It's too soon to know if you deserve my service.
还看不出您是否值得我效忠呢
If you'd rather return to the fighting pits,
若是你宁愿回斗技场
just say the word.
直说就好
When I was a young man, I heard a story
我年轻的时候听过一个故事
about a baby born during the worst storm in living memory.
一个降生在有史以来最猛烈风暴中的婴儿
She had no wealth, no lands, no army,
她既无钱财土地 也无军队
only a name and a handful of supporters,
只有家族姓氏 和寥寥数个支持者
most of whom probably thought
多半支持者又各怀心思
they could use that name to benefit themselves.
盘算着用她的名号谋取私利
They kept her alive, moving her from place to place,
他们保她不死 带她四处逃亡
often hours ahead of the men who'd been sent to kill her.
往往前脚刚走 追杀她的刺客后脚便到
She was eventually sold off to some warlord on the edge of the world
她最终被卖♥给世界尽头的一个军阀
and that appeared to be that.
故事似乎到此为止
And then a few years later,
然而数年之后
the most wellinformed person I knew
我所知的消息最灵通的人告诉我
told me that this girl without wealth, lands, or armies
那个既无钱财土地也无军队的女孩
had somehow acquired all three in a very short span of time,
不知怎的一瞬之间三样都有了
along with three dragons.
还有了三条龙
He thought she was our best, last chance to build a better world.
他认为她是我们改变世界最好也是最后的机会
I thought you were worth meeting at the very least.
我认为您至少值得一见
And why are you worth meeting?
那么你有何值得一见
Why should I spend my time listening to you?
我为何要花时间听你讲话
Because you cannot build a better world on your own.
因为您不能靠一己之力改变世界
You have no one at your side who understands the land you want to rule.
您身边无人了解那个您想要统治的国度
The strengths and weaknesses of the houses
无人了解各大家族的实力和软肋
that will either join or oppose you.
他们会拥护您还是反对您
I will have a very large army
届时我将手握大军
and very large dragons.
我的龙也将长得够大
Killing and politics aren't always the same thing.
杀戮和政治并不总是一回事
When I served as Hand of the King, i did quite well with the latter
我出任国王之手时将后者处理得极好
considering the king in question
尤其考虑到那个国王
preferred torturing animals to leading his people.
比起引领子民 更喜欢折磨动物
I could do an even better job
我可以做得更好
advising a ruler worth the name.
为名副其实的统治者出谋划策
If that is indeed what you are.
若您真的不负盛名
So you want to advise me?
你想为我出谋划策
Very well.
很好
What would you have me do with him?
你建议我如何处置他
I swore I would kill him if he ever returned.
我发过誓 他敢回来就杀了他
I know.
我知道
Why should the people trust a queen who can't keep her promises?
人们凭什么信任一个自食其言的女王
Whomever Ser Jorah was when he started informing on you,
无论乔拉爵士出卖♥您时是怎样的人
he is no longer that man.
他如今已洗心革面
I can't remember ever seeing a sane man
我想不出还有哪个神志清楚的人
as devoted to anything as he is to serving you.
能像他这般全心全意效忠于您
He claims he would kill for you and die for you
他宣称可以为您而战 为您而死
and nothing I ever witnessed gives me reason to doubt him.
而我所见所闻让我对此确信无疑
And yet he did betray you.
然而他的确背叛过您
Did he have an opportunity to confess his betrayal?
他可曾有过机会坦白自己的背叛
Yes.
有过
Many opportunities.
很多机会
And did he?
他坦白了吗
No, not until forced to do so.
没有 直到他避无可避
He worships you.
他崇拜您
He is in love with you, I think.
我想他是爱着您的
But he did not trust you with the truth.
但他却不信任您 不能将真相坦诚相告
An unpleasant truth to be sure,
尽管这一真相令人不快
but one of great significance to you.
对您却极为重要
He did not trust that you would be wise enough to forgive him.
他不相信您的英明足以原谅他
So I should kill him?
那我该杀他吗
A ruler who kills those devoted to her
斩杀忠心之士的统治者
is not a ruler who inspires devotion.
无法唤起人民的忠诚
And you're going to need to inspire devotion,
而您需要唤起人民的忠诚
a lot of it, if you're ever going to rule across the Narrow Sea.
非常需要 若您想统治狭海对岸
But you cannot have him by your side when you do.
可届时您也不能把他留在身边
Remove Ser Jorah from the city.
将乔拉爵士逐出城外
Confess.
忏悔
My son.
我儿子
Let me speak to
让我跟他说话
Confess.
忏悔
I meant it.
我说到做到
My face will be the last thing you see
你死前看到的最后一幕将是我的脸...
My name is Lanna. I'm an orphan.
我叫拉娜 是个孤儿
When I was eight, I begged enough money
八岁那年 我乞讨到足够的钱
to buy my first bucket of oysters. 买♥了第一桶牡蛎
I sold that bucket and made enough money to buy two more.
我卖♥了那一桶 用赚的钱又买♥了两桶
It took a while, but I finally saved enough
又过了很久 我终于攒够了钱
to buy myself an oyster cart. 买♥下一辆推车
Now every morning,
现在每天早上
I make my way down to the canals.
我推车到运河边
I pass the fish mongers and the bakers.
我走过鱼贩和面包师傅
I usually see Lhara,
我经常见到回家路上的诺娜
my first customer of the day on her way home.
她是我每天第一个顾客
Then I turn left onto Moonsinger Lane...
然后我向左转进月咏者巷
turn left onto Ragman Lane
向左转进旧衣贩巷
where I do most of my trade.
在那里做大部分的生意
Lanna is very impressive.
拉娜令人难忘
Very industrious.
很勤奋
She will make a fine servant for the ManyFaced God.
她会成为千面之神的好仆人
How will she serve him?
她怎样侍奉他
She will no longer turn left onto Ragman Lane.
她不再向左转进旧衣贩巷
She will turn right and go to Ragman Harbor.
她向右转到旧衣贩码头
What will she do there?
她在那儿做什么
She will see.
她会看到
See what?
看到什么
How can a man tell a girl this?
某人怎能告诉女孩
If he knew what she would see,
若他知道女孩会看到什么
there would be no reason to send her.
又何必叫她去
Oysters, clams, and cockles!
牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟蛤
Oysters, clams, and cockles!
牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟蛤
Oysters, clams, and cockles!
牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟蛤
Your oysters fresh?
你的牡蛎新鲜吗
Best in the city.
城里最棒的
You wouldn't lie to an old man, would you?
你不会骗一个老头子吧
Very nice. Give me four with vinegar.
不错 给我四个 加醋
It's my th voyage.
这是我第十八次出海
Returned from all of them without a scratch on me.
每一次都毫发无伤地回来了
Can't do it.
不行
Please, I've three children.
求您 我还有三个孩子
Without me...
要是没了我
Here, take it. You have to.
来 收下钱 您必须收下
I've three children.
我有三个孩子呢
What will they do? Come on.
他们怎么办啊 走吧
They've nothing without me.
没了我 他们就什么都没有了
Please, you have to!
求您了 别这样
Please, you don't understand!
求您 您不明白
Please!
求您
The man is a gambler.
那人是个赌徒
He wages that a sailor's ship will make it to its destination.
他赌的是一艘船能平安到达目的地
It is a strange wager for the captain.
对船长来说 这是奇怪的赌局
He only wins if he loses his life.
他得丢了性命 才能赢得赌注
So why would a captain make the wager in the first place?
那船长为什么要打这样的赌呢
A girl tells a man that she has seen.
女孩告诉某人她看到了
If the captain dies,
如果船长死掉
the thin man pays his family a lot of money.
瘦子要给他的家人一大笔钱
But perhaps the gambler loses his bet
可是或许赌徒输了
and decides he does not have to pay after all.
却决定拒付赌资
A destitute woman and her small child,
就算他将钱财据为己有
what can they do to such a man if he keeps their money for himself?
孤儿寡母 能奈他何
To whom can they turn for recourse?
他们能向谁求助
The ManyFaced God.
千面之神
You said you didn't know what I would see at the docks.
你说你不知道我会在码头上看到什么
A man had no idea what a girl would see and what she would not.
某人无从知晓女孩看得到什么 看不到什么
A girl named Lanna will return to the docks.
名叫拉娜的女孩要回到码头上
She will watch the gambler.
她要观察赌徒
She will come to know as much about him
了解他的一切
as she knows about herself.
犹如了解自身
And then what?
然后呢
A gift for the thin man.
给瘦子一份礼物
She's not ready.
她没有准备好
Perhaps she is, perhaps she's not.
或许有 或许没有
And if she's not?
要是她没有呢
It is all the same to the ManyFaced God.
在千面之神眼中并无差别
The trial will take place soon.
审判很快就要开始
The High Sparrow will be presenting a substantial case against you.
大♥麻雀将会对您提出严厉的指控
The charges?
什么罪名
Fornication, treason, incest,
通奸 叛国 乱♥伦
the murder of King Robert.
谋害劳勃国王
All lies.
都是谎言
Of course, Your Grace.
当然 陛下
My concern is that the Faith does not adhere
我担心教团对证据的要求
to the same standards of proof as the Crown.
与王室不尽相同
I hope you'll excuse me for saying it,
恕我直言
but belief is so often the death of reason.
信仰往往是理智的终结
I wish you had said it sooner.
真希望这话你早些对我说
Is there any word from Jaime?
有詹姆的消息吗
No, I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
Your Grace, Grand Maester Pycelle
陛下 派席尔大学士
has summoned your Uncle Kevan back from Casterly Rock
从凯岩城召回了您叔叔凯冯
to serve as Hand of the King.
担任国王之手
He now presides over the small council.
现在由他主持御前会议
Tell him I need to speak to him.
告诉他 我有话跟他说
I implored him to visit you, but he would not.
我恳请他来见您 但他不肯
What about my son, the king?
我儿子呢 国王呢
If you can visit me, then surely the king...
既然你能来见我 那国王一定...
Your arrest and Queen Margaery's arrest,
您和玛格丽王后的被捕
the king has not taken them well.
令国王深受打击
He remains in his chambers.
他一直待在自己房内
His servants often find his food in the hall left untouched.
仆人常看到他的饭菜一口未动 摆在门外
You need to talk to him.
你必须找他谈谈
You need to talk to my son and tell him to come and see me,
你一定要跟我儿子说 让他来见我
come and see his mother.
来见他母亲
He I tried, Your Grace.
他...我试过了 陛下
He wouldn't see me. He won't see anyone.
他不肯见我 不肯见任何人
I can't stay here.
我不能待在这里
There is a way, Your Grace.
有个办法 陛下
A way out.
有条出路
Confess?
忏悔吗
To the High Sparrow?
向大♥麻雀低头
I won't.
不可能
I made him.
是我成就了他
I rose him up from nothing.
他原本什么都不是
I will not kneel before some barefooted commoner
我绝不向一个光脚的贱民下跪
and beg his forgiveness.
乞求他饶恕
Goodbye, my queen.
再会 太后
The work continues.
我的工作还在继续
Why?
为什么
Why, Theon?
为什么 席恩
I'm not Theon. There is no Theon.
我不是席恩 这里没有席恩
Reek. Reek.
臭佬 臭佬
Why did you tell him, Reek?
你为什么要告诉他 臭佬
I was helping you.
我是在帮你
You wanted to escape.
你想逃
There is no escape.
你逃不掉的
Not ever.
永远逃不掉
Theon Greyjoy tried to escape.
席恩·葛雷乔伊当时也想逃
The master knew.
主人早就知道
He knows everything.
他什么都知道
He hunted him and caught him
主人追猎他 抓到了他
and strapped him to a cross
把他绑在十字架上
and cut away piece after piece
一片一片剥皮割肉
until there was no Theon left.
直到席恩不存于世
Good.
很好
If it weren't for you, I'd still have a family.
要不是因为你 我现在还有亲人在世
If I could do what Ramsay did to you right here, right now,
如果此时此地 我能像拉姆斯一样收拾你
I would.
我会的
I deserved everything.
都是我罪有应得
I deserve to be Reek.
我活该当臭佬
I did terrible things.
我做过可怕的事
Turned on Robb.
背叛罗柏
Captured Winterfell.
偷袭临冬城
Killed those boys.
杀了那些男孩
They weren't "Those boys."
他们不是"那些男孩"
They were Bran and Rickon. They were your brothers.
他们是布兰和瑞肯 是你的弟弟
You've known them since they were born.
从他们一出生你就认识他们
They weren't. They were only
他们不是 他们只是...
Only what?
只是什么
I can't. Tell me.
我不能说 告诉我
I can't, not unless the master says.
我不能说 除非主人允许
Tell me. They weren't what? They weren't
告诉我他们不是什么 他们不是
Tell me why Bran and Rickon should be gone
告诉我凭什么布兰和瑞肯要死
while you still breathe the air.
你却苟活于世
Tell me to my face, Theon.
当着我的面说 席恩
Tell me that they weren't your brothers!
告诉我他们不是你的弟弟
They weren't Bran and Rickon!
他们不是布兰和瑞肯
I couldn't find them.
我找不到他们
It was two farm boys.
那是两个农场小子
I killed them and burned them so no one would know.
我杀了他们 烧焦尸体 让人无法辨认
You didn't?
你没杀他们
Do you know where they went, Bran and Rickon?
你知道布兰和瑞肯去哪儿了吗
I can't talk to you anymore.
我不能再和你说话了
Theon, you have to tell me.
席恩 你必须告诉我
Do you have any idea where
你到底知不知道...
Not Theon! Reek!
我不是席恩 是臭佬
Our scouts tell us he's got no more than , men.
据斥候回报 他的兵力至多六千
More than half of those are mounted, however.
但半数以上都是骑兵
And how high do Stannis's horses jump?
史坦尼斯军队的马能跳多高
Our walls have been fully repaired.
我们的城墙已全面整修过
The gates have been reinforced.
城门已加固
We have enough food for six months.
粮草足够支撑六个月
We are more prepared for a siege than they could ever be.
我们对围城战的准备比他们周全多了
All we have to do is wait for them to freeze,
我们只消坐等他们受冻
starve, and mutiny.
挨饿 然后哗变
You disagree?
你不同意
Stannis isn't from the North.
史坦尼斯不是北方人
You are, Father.
而您是 父亲
I think you're missing an opportunity to show the people of the North
我认为您错过了向北境人民展示
how House Bolton treats southern invaders.
波顿家族如何教训南方侵略者的机会
And what do you recommend?
你有何建议
That we not sit and wait for Stannis
我们不要坐等
to decide what sort of fight this is going to be.
史坦尼斯决定仗怎样打
That we hit first and hit hard
我们先发制人 迎头痛击
and leave a feast for the crows.
为乌鸦开一场盛宴
A smart commander does not abandon a defensive advantage.
明智的统帅不会放弃防守优势
As long as we stay behind these walls,
我们只要待在墙内
they can't touch us.
他们就动不了我们
Not to mention that the snow is so deep,
更不用说雪这么深
we couldn't get an army through to engage them
即便我们想进攻 也无法让一支军队
even if we wanted to.
行进过去
I don't need an army.
我不需要一支军队
I need good men.
我需要二十个好手
So, have you decided yet?
那么 你决定了吗
Whether I'm worthy of your service?
我是否值得你效忠
Have you decided yet whether you're going to have me killed?
您决定要不要杀我了吗
It's probably my safest option.
杀你大概是稳妥的办法
I can see why you would think so.
我明白您为何这样想
It's what your father would have done.
换做您父亲就会这样做
And what would your father have done?
换做你父亲会怎么做
My father,
我父亲
who publically sentenced me to death?
那个当众判我死刑的父亲
I'd say his thoughts on having me killed were abundantly clear.
我只能说他杀我之心已经昭然若揭
Is that why you killed him?
你是为这个杀的他
Someday, if you decide not to execute me,
将来有一天 要是您决定不杀我
I'll tell you all about why I killed my father.
我会把杀死父亲的缘由原原本本告诉您
And on that day, should it ever come,
而那一天 假设真有那么一天
we'll need more wine than this.
您可得再多备些酒给我
I know what my father was.
我知道我父亲是怎样的人
What he did.
知道他做过什么
I know the Mad King earned his name.
我知道"疯王"得名事出有因
So, here we sit.
那么 相对而坐的我们
Two terrible children of two terrible fathers.
便是两个可怕父亲的可怕子女
I'm terrible?
我可怕吗
I've heard stories.
我听过一些传闻
Why did you travel to the far side of the world to meet someone terrible?
你为何来到世界另一端 见一个可怕之人
To see if you were the right kind of terrible.
我想看看您的可怕是不是好的那种
Which kind is that?
哪种算好的
The kind that prevents your people from being even more so.
使你的子民不过更可怕的日子
Well, I did reopen the fighting pits.
我重开了竞技场
Under my rule, murder will once again become entertainment.
在我的统治下 杀人又变成了消遣
Yes, that was wise.
没错 那是明智之举
And you agreed to marry someone you loathe for the greater good.
而且您为了大局 同意嫁给您所厌恶的人
Very impressive.
真了不起
My own sister married someone she loathed as well,
我老姐也嫁了她厌恶的人
though not by choice and
但那不是她自己的选择
certainly not for the greater good, gods forbid.
更不是为了大局 诸神在上
She ended up having him killed.
她最后杀了他
Perhaps it won't come to that.
或许我不会走到那一步
It's not impossible that Varys was right about you after all.
看来瓦里斯对您的看法或许没有错
Varys? King Robert's spymaster?
瓦里斯 劳勃国王的情报总管
Yes, he's the one who convinced me to come find you.
是的 是他说服了我来找您
He was my travelling companion
他本与我一路同来
before Ser Jorah seized that role for himself.
直到乔拉爵士强行取代了他的位置
Jorah sent my secrets to Varys.
乔拉将我的情报传递给瓦里斯
For years the Spider oversaw the campaign to find and kill me.
二十年来 八爪蜘蛛负责寻找和暗杀我
He did what he had to do to survive.
他那么做是为了生存
He did a lot of other things as well, things he didn't have to do
他还做了很多别的事 他本不需要做的事
I suspect he's the main reason you weren't slaughtered in your crib.
我猜您没有被扼杀在摇篮中 主要是因为他
But you trust him?
但是你信任他
Yes, oddly.
是的 说来也怪
He may be the only person in the world I trust.
他或许是世上唯一让我信任的人
Except my brother.
除了我老哥
The brother who killed my father?
那个杀死我父亲的哥哥吗
That's the one.
就是他
Perhaps I will have you killed after all.
或许我还是会杀你
Your queenly prerogative.
随女王处置
I had given up on life
我早已生无所恋
until Varys convinced me you might be worth living for.
直到瓦里斯说服我 您也许值得我活下去
If you chop off my head, well,
要是您砍了我的脑袋
my final days were interesting.
至少我最后的日子够精彩
I'm not going to kill you.
我不会杀你
No? Banish me?
不杀 是放逐吗
No.

So if I'm not going to be murdered
既然我不会被杀
and I'm not going to be banished
也不会遭到放逐
You're going to advise me.
你将为我出谋划策
While you can still speak in complete sentences.
别醉得连话都说不清
Advise you on what?
谋划什么呢
How to get what I want.
如何得到我想要的东西
The Iron Throne.
铁王座
Perhaps you should try wanting something else.
也许您该要点别的
If I want jokes, I'll get myself a proper fool.
我要是想听笑话 会找个像样的弄臣来
I'm not entirely joking.
我并不全是在开玩笑
There's more to the world than Westeros after all.
世界那么大 又不止维斯特洛一隅
How many hundreds of thousands of lives
您在这儿治理有方
have you changed for the better here?
拯救了多少人的生活
Perhaps this is where you belong,
或许您就属于这里
where you can do the most good.
您可以在这里大展拳脚
I fought so that no child born into Slaver's Bay
我的所为是让奴隶湾出生的孩子
would ever know what it meant to be bought or sold.
不再知道被买♥卖的滋味
I will continue that fight here and beyond.
我的努力不止于此时 也不限于此地
But this is not my home.
但这里不是我的家
When you get back to your home, who supports you?
等您回到家乡 谁会支持您呢
The common people.
平民
Let's be generous and assume that's going to happen.
往好处想 假设果真如此
Here in Slaver's Bay, you had the support of the common people
在奴隶湾 您有平民支持
and only the common people.
也只有平民支持
What was that like? Ruling without the rich?
那是什么感觉 没有富人支持的统治
House Targaryen is gone.
坦格利安家族已不复存在
Not a single person who shares your blood is alive to support you.
您在这世上没有一个血亲可以支持您
The Starks are gone as well.
史塔克家族也不在了
Our two terrible fathers saw to that.
咱们那两个可怕的父亲干的好事
The remaining members of House Lannister
兰尼斯特家族的其他人
will never back you, not ever.
不会支持您 绝无可能
Stannis Baratheon won't back you, either.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩也不会支持您
His entire claim to the throne
他称王本就以
rests on the illegitimacy of yours.
您非王室正统为前提
That leaves the Tyrells.
只剩下提利尔家族
Not impossible, not enough.
并非不可能 但也远远不够
Lannister, Targaryen,
兰尼斯特 坦格利安
Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell.
拜拉席恩 史塔克 提利尔
They're all just spokes on a wheel.
不过是同一车轮上的辐条
This one's on top, then that one's on top.
此升彼落 轮转起伏
And on and on it spins,
辘辘向前
crushing those on the ground.
碾压地上黎庶
It's a beautiful dream, stopping the wheel.
阻挡这车轮 美好的梦想
You're not the first person who's ever dreamt it.
您不是第一个有这梦想的人
I'm not going to stop the wheel.
我并不是要阻挡这车轮
I'm going to break the wheel.
我要粉碎它
You said whoever wins will fight at the Great Pit in front of the queen.
你说过胜者将去大竞技场 在女王面前战斗
I won.
我胜了
You struck me. Have me flogged
你打了我 你可以鞭打我
if it makes you happy.
如果你想出出气
But I'm the best you've got.
但我是你最优秀的战士
If I win at the Great Pit,
如果我在大竞技场胜出
how much can you sell me for?
想想我可以卖♥出多好的价钱
You're a free man.
你是自由人
You could have gone anywhere.
想去哪里都可以
Why did you come back?
为什么要回来
Let me fight for her
让我为她而战
and I belong to you.
我就是你的了
Thirsty?
渴吗
Confess.
忏悔
I'll get out of here, you realize, before long.
我会出去的 你知道 很快
Confess.
忏悔
I can make you a wealthy woman.
我可以让你腰缠万贯
A lady of the court.
成为宫廷贵妇
Confess.
忏悔
Or I can make sure you die
我也可以让你
in the most hideous way imaginable.
以匪夷所思的可怕死法离开人世
And all I do is sit here
我坐在这里
imagining hideous ways for you to die.
整天想的就是怎样让你死得惨不忍睹
Does it hurt?
疼吗
No.
不疼
Good.
很好
How are you?
你怎么样
I'm not the one who got punched and kicked in the face.
我可没被人照着脸拳打脚踢
You know what I mean.
你知道我说的是什么
I'm good.
我很好
Are you scared? A little.
你怕吗 有一点儿
Me, too.
我也是
Who's there? Olly.
是谁 奥利
Come in.
请进
I heard what happened.
事情我听说了
Oh, not to worry.
不用担心
Men brawl from time to time. It's only natural.
男人打架 稀松平常的事儿
Figured you were hungry.
我想你可能饿了
Oh, you're a good lad.
你真好心
Wanted to ask you something
我想问你点事情
if you've got the time.
如果你有时间的话
I need to check on baby Sam.
我得去看看小山姆
Now then, how can I help?
说吧 有什么事
It's about the Lord Commander. Yes?
是关于总司令大人的事 怎么了
He's going up to Hardhome to save all them wildlings.
他去艰难屯救那些野人
Wildlings killed my mom and dad.
野人杀了我爸妈
They killed everyone in my village.
杀了村里所有人
We've been fighting them for years.
我们多年来一直在跟他们战斗
This wasn't a fight.
那不是战斗
We were farmers
我们只是农夫
and they slaughtered us.
那是一边倒的屠杀
So why is he saving them?
他为什么要救他们
Wildlings are people.
野人也是人
Just like us, there are good ones and bad ones.
和我们一样 有好也有坏
The one he's travelling with, the one with the red beard,
与他同行的那个人 那个红胡子
he led the raid on my village.
就是他率人袭击了我的村庄
Oh, Olly. How can he trust him?
奥利 总司令怎么可以信任他
I've seen the army of the dead.
我见过死人军团
I've seen the white walkers.
也亲眼见过异鬼
And they're coming for us, for all the living.
它们就要冲我们来了 所有的活人
And when it's time,
到时候
we'll need every last man we can find.
我们将需要所能找到的每一个人
But what if we let the wildlings through the gates
可是如果我们敞开大门欢迎野人
and they cut our throats while we sleep?
他们在半夜割开我们的喉咙怎么办
Jon's taking a risk, but he has to.
琼恩是在冒险 但他必须这样做
We don't stand a chance otherwise.
否则我们将毫无机会
Sometimes a man has to make hard choices,
有时候 人要做出艰难的决定
choices that might look wrong to others,
即便在他人看来大错特错
but you know are right in the long run.
但他知道这是最正确的长远打算
You believe that?
你相信他
With all my heart.
全心全意相信他
Try not to worry, Olly.
别担心 奥利
I've been worrying about Jon for years.
我替琼恩担心了很多年
He always comes back.
他总能平安回来
Turn us about!
转向
You trust me, Jon Snow?
你信我吗 琼恩·雪诺
Does that make me a fool?
信你会不会成傻子
We're fools together now.
咱俩现在都是傻子
Lord of Bones.
骸骨之王
Been a long time.
好久不见
Last time I saw you, the little crow was your prisoner.
上次我见你的时候 这小乌鸦还是你的囚犯
The other way around now. What happened?
风水轮流转啊 怎么弄的
War.
战争
War? You call that a war?
战争 你管这叫战争
The greatest army the North has ever seen
北境世所未见的大军队
cut to pieces by some southern king.
被南方佬的国王打得屁滚尿流
We should gather the elders,
我们应该召集各部落长者
find somewhere quiet to talk.
找个安静的地儿谈谈
You don't give the orders here.
这儿轮不到你下令
I'm not giving an order.
我没下令
Why aren't you in chains?
你怎么没戴镣铐
He's not my prisoner.
他不是我的囚犯
No?
不是吗
What is he?
那他是什么
We're allies.
我们是同盟
You fucking traitor.
你个天杀的叛徒
You fight for the crows now?
你现在为乌鸦卖♥命了
I don't fight for the crows.
我不为乌鸦卖♥命
We're not here to fight. We're here to talk.
我们不是来打仗的 我们有话要说
Is that right?
是吗
You and the pretty crow do a lot of talking, Tormund?
你跟这漂亮乌鸦聊了很多话是吧 托蒙德
And when you're done talking,
话说够之后
do you get down on your knees and suck his cock?
你是不是跪在他前面舔他的鸡♥巴
Gather the elders and let's talk.
召集长者 咱们好好说话
My name's Jon Snow.
我叫琼恩·雪诺
I'm Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
我是守夜人军团总司令
We're not friends.
我们不是朋友
We've never been friends.
自古以来就不是
We won't become friends today.
今天也不会成为朋友
This isn't about friendship.
我来不为友谊
This is about survival.
只为生存
This is about putting a foot wall
为了在你们和不言而喻的危险之间
between you and what's out there.
立起一道七百呎高的长城
You built that wall to keep us out.
你们建造长城就是为了隔绝我们
Since when do the crows give two shits if we live?
乌鸦几时开始关心我们的生死了
In normal times we wouldn't. But these aren't normal times.
平时不会 但现在是非常时期
The white walkers don't care if a man's free folk or crow.
异鬼不管你是自由民还是乌鸦
We're all the same to them, meat for their army.
对他们来说我们都一样 都是猎物
But together we can beat them.
但我们联起手来 可以打败他们
Beat the white walkers?
打败异鬼
Good luck with that. Run from them, maybe.
祝你好运了 逃跑还有可能
It's not a trick.
这不是陷阱
It's a gift for those who join us.
这是给愿意联手的人的礼物
Dragonglass.
龙晶
A man of the Night's Watch used one of these daggers
一位守夜人的兄弟用这种匕♥首
to kill a walker.
杀死了一个异鬼
You saw this? No.
你亲眼所见 不是
But I trust the man.
但我相信他
There are old stories about dragonglass.
关于龙晶 确有古老的传说
There are old stories about ice spiders as big as hounds.
传说还有和猎狗一样大的冰蜘蛛呢
And with the things we've seen, you don't believe them?
我们见了这么些古灵精怪 你还不信吗
Come with me and I'll share these weapons.
跟我走 我把这些武器分给你们
Come with you where?
跟你去哪儿
There are good lands south of the Wall.
长城以南有大片肥沃的土地
The Night's Watch will let you through the tunnel
守夜人会让你们通过隧道
and allow your people to farm those lands.
允许你们在那儿耕种
I knew Mance Rayder.
我了解曼斯·雷德
He never wanted a war with the Night's Watch.
他从来不想与守夜人开战
He wanted a new life for his people, for you.
他想给他的人民带来新生活 也就是你们
We're prepared to give you that new life.
我们准备好了给你们新生活
If?
条件呢
If you swear you'll join us when the real war begins.
只要你们发誓在大战开始之际与我们一同迎敌
Where is Mance?
曼斯在哪儿
He died. How?
他死了 怎么死的
I put an arrow through his heart.
我一箭射穿了他的心脏
I say we send the Lord Commander
要我说 干脆剜了总司令的眼珠
back to Castle Black with no eyes.
送他回黑城堡去
Hey, none of you saw Mance die.
你们没人看到曼斯死去
I did.
我亲眼所见
The southern king who broke our army, Stannis,
打败我们的南方佬国王 史坦尼斯
wanted to burn him alive to send us a message.
想要活活烧死他 用以警告我们
Jon Snow defied that cunt's orders.
琼恩·雪诺违抗了那混账的命令
His arrow was mercy.
他那一箭是好意
What he did took courage.
他那样做需要勇气
And that's what we need today,
这正是今天我们所需要的
the courage to make peace
与我们世代厮杀的敌人
with men we've been killing for generations.
握手言和的勇气
I lost my father, my uncle,
我的父亲 叔叔和两个兄弟
and two brothers fighting the damn crows.
死在与乌鸦的战斗中
I'm not asking you to forget your dead.
我不是要你忘掉死去的亲人
I'll never forget mine.
我也有忘不掉的痛
I lost brothers the night that Mance attacked the Wall.
曼斯攻击长城那晚 我失去了五十个兄弟
But I'm asking you
但我想说的是
to think about your children now.
为你们的孩子想想
They'll never have children of their own
如果我们不团结起来
if we don't band together.
他们都别想有自己的孩子了
The Long Night is coming
长夜将至
and the dead come with it.
死物随之而来
No clan can stop them.
没哪个部落能挡住它们
The free folk can't stop them.
自由民挡不住它们
The Night's Watch can't stop them.
守夜人也不住它们
And all the southern kings can't stop them.
南方的国王们也挡不住它们
Only together, all of us.
唯有联合 我们所有人一起
And even then it may not be enough,
即便如此 或许也不足够
but at least we'll give the fuckers a fight.
但我们至少可以与之一战
You vouch for this man, Tormund?
你为这人担保吗 托蒙德
He's prettier than both my daughters,
这小子比我两个女儿都漂亮
but he knows how to fight.
但他懂打仗
He's young, but he knows how to lead.
虽然年轻 但有领军的本事
He didn't have to come to Hardhome.
他本来没必要来艰难屯
He came because he needs us
他来是因为他需要我们
and we need him.
我们也需要他
My ancestors would spit on me
要是我跟乌鸦一起吃饭
if I broke bread with a crow.
祖宗们肯定会吐我口水
So would mine, but fuck 'em, they're dead.
一样 不过去他们的 祖宗都死了
I'll never trust a man in black.
我信不过穿黑衣的家伙
But I trust you, Tormund.
但我相信你 托蒙德
If you say this is the way,
只要你说 必须这么办
we're with you.
我们就跟你走
This is the way.
必须这么办
I'm with Tormund.
我跟托蒙德走
We stay here, we're dead men.
我们留下 就死定了
At least with King Crow, there's a chance.
跟着乌鸦大王 至少还有机会
Tormund.
托蒙德
Keep that new life you want to give us.
我们不要你给的新生活
And keep your glass, King Crow.
不要你的龙晶 乌鸦大王
As soon as you get on his ships, they're gonna slit your throats
等你们上了他的船 他们会割开你们的喉咙
and dump your bodies to the bottom of the Shivering Sea.
把你们的尸体沉到颤抖海的海底
That's our enemy.
这是我们的敌人
That has always been our enemy.
从来都是我们的敌人
I fucking hate Thenns.
我真♥他♥妈讨厌瑟恩人
Move it. Be careful.
动起来 当心
Move 'em along, now. Castoff time.
带他们过去 快 解开缆绳
That's it, come on.
行了 走吧
How many are with us? ,?
有多少人跟我们走 五千吗
I'm not good at counting.
我不擅长数数
We're leaving too many behind.
留下的人太多了
The free folk are stubborn.
自由民固执得很
You know how long it took Mance to band them together?
你知道曼斯花了多久把他们集♥合到一起
20 fucking years.
二十年啊
And he knew them better than I ever will.
我永远不能像他那样了解他们
They're running out of food and there's nothing to hunt.
他们没食物了 也打不到猎
They'll come around.
他们会想通的
Get yourselves ready. Aye!
准备好 是
Johnna is gonna look after you.
乔安娜会照顾你
She's in charge. You listen to her.
她管事 你要听她的话
Take her. There you are.
接着 好了
I want to go with you.
我想跟你一起
I need to get the old folks on the boats.
我要去把老人们送上船
I'm right behind you. I promise.
我跟着就来 我保证
Go on.
去吧
Another one.
再来一个
Keep moving. We'll meet you out there.
继续走 我们那边见
Won't be able to take that on the boat. It's too big.
那个上不了船 太大了
That's the last one! Three more! Move on!
最后一个 再来三个 往前走
There's more dragonglass everywhere.
龙晶丢得到处都是
I've got some more daggers over here.
这边还有几把匕♥首
Put that dagger in his bag.
把匕♥首放进包里
你♥他♥妈瞅啥
Steady!
稳住
Shut the gates.
关门
Close the gates!
关门
Shut the gates!
关门
Wait!
等等
Open the gate! Let us in!
开门 让我们进去
Help us!
救命
Please open it!
快开门
Open the gate!
开门啊
Ready your arrows!
弓箭准备
Wait! Wait! Keep in line! Keep in line!
等等 排队 排队
Get in line!
排队
Get in line!
排队
Get to the front!
到前面去
Go on, shoot it!
继续 快射
Wait, wait! Duncan, hold the line! Hold the line!
等等 邓肯 管好队伍 管好队伍
Lord Commander!
总司令大人
Get them to the ship and come back for me!
送他们上船 然后回来接我
But you'll never make Now!
但你不可能... 快去
Let me on! Let me on!
让我上 让我上
Bloody fucking move! Let go!
快他妈走 放手
You should be on one of those boats.
你应该上船
So should you. My little girls got on.
你也一样 我女儿们上船了
They're gonna let them pass the Wall even if you're not there?
你不在 乌鸦会放他们通过长城吗
You have my word. I've given orders.
我保证 我已经下了命令
Don't think you're gonna be there to enforce those orders.
我看你没法去监督他们执行命令了
If they get through, everyone dies.
要是它们进来了 所有人都得死
Night's Watch, with me!
守夜人 跟我上
Move! Move!
走 走
Move!

No, no!
不 不
Tormund, the sleigh! Okay, okay!
托蒙德 雪橇 好 好
The dragonglass.
龙晶
You and me, then!
我跟你过去
Go!

Get the glass.
去拿龙晶
Come on!
走吧
The dragonglass.
龙晶fuck the glass! We are gonna die here!
去他的龙晶 我们要死在这了
Oh, fuck!

Tormund, run!
托蒙德 快跑
Wun Wun, to the sea.
旺旺 去海边
Quickly!

Faster, faster! Run, run!
快跑 快跑 跑啊 跑
Quickly!

Quickly, row! Row! Go, go, come on!
快 快划 快划 走 快走
Let's go! Now, now!
快走 快
Come on, row!
快 快划



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们