多美呀
风景如画
- Lovely.
- That is for sure.
那么说这里就是乡下喽?
So this is the country?
瞧瞧后座这没见过世面的小孩
Listen to the underprivileged
child back there, will you?
是的,宝贝,第17滨海大道
嗯,我明白了
- There it is, darling. 17 Shore Road.
- Yeah, I got it.
还好吗,达维?
很好
- Are you all right, Davey?
- I'm fine.
噢,老天!
Oh my God!
那里是我们的家吗?
Is that our house?
不是,达维,不是的
No Davey, that's not our house.
不可能是我们的房♥子
It can't be our house.
真是浪费
What a waste.
看吧,早就说“适宜一大家人居住”
Well, it said "suitable
for a large family".
真的好大!
It's so big!
玛丽安
Marian.
你不觉得有点蹊跷吗?
这种房♥子怎么能那么轻易租到...
Will you be sensible, maybe? Now you don't
rent a house like this for a reasonable...
我想肯定是另有门房♥或客房♥留给我们住...
I mean there must be a gate house
or guest room or something...
不,就是它了
No, this is it.
好吧,那就让我们自己动手搞清楚吧
Well there's only one way we
can find out, isn't there.
“冲进死亡之谷,六百骠骑向前”
"Onward into the valley of death,
rode the six hundred..."
但愿屋里有人
I hope they're in.
喔,我们是洛夫一家,是来租避暑房♥子的
Oh, we're the Rolf's.
We've come about the summer place.
知道,知道,等你们好些日子了!
I know, I know,I've been expecting y'all!
我叫沃克,干杂活的,屋里拾掇得跟新的一样样
My name's Walker, and I'm the handyman.
I keep everything spick and span.
请进来吧,进来吧太太,进来,快进来吧,小帅哥
Y'all come on in. Come on in, ma'am.
Come on in! Come on in, boy!
感觉怎么样?
喔,真的...
- How d'ya like it?
- Oh, it's...
我说,这就是待租的那个房♥子吗?
Look, is this the place
they're talking about renting?
当然了
It sure is!
又可爱,又漂亮,对吧?那么我们去客厅
It's pretty, ain't it? Beautiful, ain't it?
Ya'll come on
快来看看客厅,太太
in the sitting room. Come on
in the sittin room, ma'am.
随便逛逛,不要拘束
Just turn around on here, and
make yourself at home right here.
请随意,我去叫内布过来
Just make yourselves right at home,
while I go and get the Neb's.
小子,看好家具,知道吗?
Boy, you watch that furniture, ya hear?
难以置信
我也是
- I don't believe it.
- Me neither.
我能出去浪一会吗?
Can I go outside for a
while and mess around?
你就不用来了,你懂的
You don't have to come, you know.
我也不想来,你记得不要乱跑,知道了吧?
No I don't want to come, but
you stay around here, right?
嗯
OK.
- 嘿,听到我说什么了吗?
- 当然听到了
- Hey, you hear what I say?
- Yeah, I heard you.
侬拉组撒?
What are you doing?
真是浪费啊!心疼死我了
Such a waste!It kills me.
不要咸吃豆腐淡操心了
我忍♥不住
- You musn't take things so personally.
- I can't help it.
- 达维呢?
- 在外头玩
- Where's Davey?
- He's outside.
介意我关门避避味吗?
Do you mind if I shut the
door to keep the stench out?
不介意
No.
玛丽安,你瞧这个
Marian, look at this.
- 真是如梦似幻
- 好美
- This is extraordinary.
- How beautiful.
对,但都是同一副画!
Yeah, but they're all the same!
这副大概是,100年前的?
This one must be what, 100 years old?
这个可能是近些年的
This one's quite recent.
嗯,但是为啥呢?
Yeah, but why?
他们来了
Here they are!
很抱歉让你们久等了
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
真是无事不起早
It's been quite a morning.
你百忙之中能把镜子搬了吗?都开裂了
If your busy schedule permits, would you
mind taking the mirror out? It's cracked.
- 又不止镜子开裂
- 老傻♥逼♥
- Ain't the only thing cracked around here.
- Old fool.
死老娘们
Grouchy old bastard.
我叫萝丝·阿♥拉♥戴斯,我哥哥一会自己过来
I'm Roz Allardyce. My brother will be down
just as soon as he pulls himself together.
吾等是洛夫一家,我叫本
We're the Rolf's.My name is Ben.
这是内人玛丽安
My wife, Marian.
您好
How do you do.
还有个小帅哥,跑哪去了?
There's a boy too, isn't there?
嗯,那是犬子达维,在外面花♥园♥里玩呢
Yes, our son, David.
He's out in the garden.
- 没关系吧?
- 没事儿,小孩子就适合在花♥园♥里玩
- Is that all right?
- Oh yes. Children are good for the place.
唔,我想可以谈谈细节了吧?
Well, I suppose we'd better
get down to details?
啊,实干的男人,就像我哥一样
Ah, a practical man. Just like brother.
广♥告♥上说“价格合理”
The ad did say "reasonable".
我记得是“非常合理”,对有缘人来说再合适不过了
"Very reasonable", as I recall.
And so it is, for the right people.
唔,假设我们是“有缘人”,您的“合理”大概是指?
Well, assuming we are the "right people",
what would your idea of "reasonable" be?
等下,我要先问你们几个问题
Well, I'd like to ask you a few questions first.
就你们三个人租吗?
Would you be taking the house by yourselves?
唔,不,还有本的姑妈,伊丽莎白
Well, no. There's Ben's aunt, Elizabeth.
- 多大了?
- 74了
- How old?
- She's 74.
意思是一个老姑娘?身边有个老姑娘你不嫌弃?
An old gal then? You wouldn't mind having an old gal around?
噢,当然不,伊丽莎白可优雅了
Oh no.Elizabeth is a doll.
你打算从七一建党节租到五一劳动节
And you'll take the place from
the 1st of July until Labour Day
这段时间你会打扫好房♥子吗?
and you'll keep the place and you'll tend it?
就我们自己?我是说,自己打扫?
By ourselves? I mean, alone?
唔,当然
Well, yes.
我不确定,这屋子太大了
I don't know,
with a house this size
只有我妻子一个人,我不知道能不能...
and only my wife, I don't
know that we'd be...
房♥子自己会照顾自己,洛夫先生
The house takes care of itself,Mr. Rolf.
相信我
Believe me.
我不想就此展开话题但是...
I hate to make an issue of this but...
...你会如我和哥哥一般爱这座房♥子吗?
...will you love the house
as brother and I do?
噢,会的,我想会的
Oh yes. I think we will.
那么这一块地收你们900块钱
Then we're talking in the
neighbourhood of 900 dollars.
我不知道要那么...
Look, I don't know that I'm
going be able to make that...
整个夏天都归你
For the whole Summer.
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
啊,我哥哥来了
Ah, that's brother.
- 沃克,沃克,看在上帝的份上!
- 哦,亲爱的
- Walker, Walker, for Christ's sake!
- Oh dear.
- 稳住稳住,我过来了!
- 该死的电梯又坏了
- Hold your horses, I'm coming!
- The damn stairlift is broken again.
- 它在动,在动!
- 失陪一下
- It's moving! It's moving!
- Excuse me.
我要下去!
I want down!
难以置信,对吧?
Unbelievable, isn't it?
得来全不费功夫,没问题宝贝,就这样定了吧
It's an absolute steal! There's no
question, is there darling. We'll grab it.
- 听着,宝贝,我真的不...
- 但是亲爱的,不要白不要
- Look, sweetheart, I don't really...
- But darling, we'd be crazy not to!
如果要了就和他们在一起了,你看看他们,简直...
Well if we were we'd be in step with them,
wouldn't we. Look at them all, they're...
这男的就是个活傻♥逼♥,让他滚蛋!
The man's an absolute
电影精选列表