嘘 嘘
Shhh. Shhh!
汤米 快让她闭嘴 看在上帝的份上
Tommy, shut her up, for God's sake!
这只是个梦 只是梦 伊丽莎白
It's a dream, it's a dream! Elizabeth!
士兵来了
Soldiers!
她跑哪儿去了 搜一下房♥间
Where is she!? Search the hut!
中士
Sarge!
啊 啊
Ah! Ah!
不 啊
No! Ah!
-跟我做吧 -不
- Let me do this! - No!
跟我做 我就放你走
Let me do this, I will let you go.
-跟我做呀 -不 哎呀
- Let me do this! - No! Argh!
哎呀 哎呀
Argh! Argh!
-不 -好吧 婊♥子♥ 你这个偷东西女巫
- No! - So be it, bitch! Thieving hag!
拿好你们的口粮 扎好口袋就马上出去 快点
Get your rations, stow your bags and get outside! Now!
是 长官
Yes, boss.
哦 对不起 老大
Oh, I'm sorry, master.
是 长官
Yes, boss.
队伍移♥动♥得快点 每人一个煎饼
Keep those lines moving. One pancake each.
是 长官
Yes, boss.
如果今天你要刮胡子 就先吃完饭再刮
If it is your day to shave, make sure you eat first.
刮下来 长官
Blade down, boss.
以前没见过你
Not seen you before.
我叫詹姆斯
James.
如果有人把名字告诉了你
When a man tells you his name,
你也应该把自己的名字告诉他 这是最基本的礼貌
it is only common decency to tell him yours.
也是常识
It's common sense, too.
要不然 他会给你另起个名字[暗指娶了她之后随夫姓]
Otherwise he might GIVE you a name
接着 五分钟内
and in five minutes,
他给你起的名字就会传遍营地 比如格特鲁德
that name could be all over the camp... Gertrude.
我叫安妮
Anne.
很高兴见到你 安妮
Pleased to meet you, Anne.
-安妮 你为你自己找了个士兵吗 - 是的
- Have you got yourself a soldier, Anne? - Yes.
我不介意跟别人一起分享
I do not mind sharing.
我喜欢男人 詹姆斯
I like men, James.
-成熟的男人 -嗯
- Grown-up men. - Mm-hm.
-他叫什么 -一个煎饼 -叫一个煎饼
- What is his name? - One pancake. - One pancake?
这名字好奇怪 是西班牙语吗
Strange name. Is it Spanish?
把吃的还给我 马上把吃的还给我
Give me back my food. Give me back my food right now!
把吃的还给我 你这个混♥蛋♥ 还给我
Give me back my food, you big bullying bastard. Give me it!
有人能帮我一把吗
Would someone help me, please?
你们中难道连一个真爷们儿都没有吗
Is there not one man amongst you?
还给她
Give it back.
-你胆子不小啊 -照他说的做 -以上帝的名义
- How dare you! - Do as he says. - In the name of God!
她是个女人 你居然抢女人的食物 还给她
She is a woman, you have stolen food from a woman. Give it back.
-照他说的做 -你竟然会做那种事
- Do as he says! - How can you possibly enjoy that?
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
还给我
Give it back.
把吃的还给我
Give me my food.
你居然敢在她面前逞英雄
How dare you show off in front of that.
她根本不是个女人
That is not a woman.
她只是个垃圾
That is scum!
你竟敢为了一个垃圾货羞辱我
How dare you abuse me for a bit of scum!
好大的胆子
How dare you!
时间你选 汤米·巴伦特 随时随地
Any time you like, Tommy Barrett. Any time at all.
-现在禁止入内 -我要进去
- Out of bounds. - I need to get in.
你要去偷你伙伴的食物吗
And steal your mate's food?
-去拿我自己的食物 -你已经拿了食物
- To get my food. - You've had your food.
-被抢走了 -谁干的
- Someone stole it. - Who?
请让我进去
Please, let me in.
先告诉我谁抢了你的食物 我才会考虑让你进去
Tell me who it was that stole your food and I'll think about it.
我不会永远是个罪犯
I will not always be a convict.
听好了
Listen up!
早饭时间结束
Breakfast is over!
-快回去工作 -你听到他说什么了 -快走
- On your feet! Get to work! - You heard him... - On your feet!
-快走 -快点
- Move it! - Come on...
不要停 快快快
Keep it moving.
你们这群人♥渣♥
You bunch of tail friskers!
不工作 就没饭吃
If you do not work, you do not eat!
没饭吃 你就会死
If you do not eat, you die!
斯帕格 雷蒙德 你们拿上绳子去扎木筏
Spragg, Raymond, log roping detail.
-伊丽莎白·奎恩 -是 长官
- Elizabeth Quinn. - Yes, boss.
-有人发现你今天早上
- You were found in one
在男人们的房♥间里 -是的 长官
of the men's huts this morning. - Yes, boss.
你在那里干什么
What were you doing there?
我在跟我爱的男人睡觉
I was sleeping with the man I love.
-你一个人睡 自己给自己解决 -伊丽莎白
- You managed that by sleeping all alone. - Elizabeth.
什么事 约翰逊夫人
Can I help you, Mrs Johnson?
我想约翰逊夫人对此感到震惊
I think Mrs Johnson is shocked
一个女人会大摇大摆地走进男人的营房♥去跟他睡觉
at a woman brazenly walking into the men's hut to have sex.
我没有大摇大摆 长官
I did not do that, boss.
我趁其他人睡着的时候蹑手蹑脚地爬上了他的床
I crept into his bed when they were all asleep,
本打算再趁其他人还没醒的时候悄悄溜出来
intended to leave while they were still asleep,
但是我做了个噩梦
but I had a nightmare,
所以叫出声
and I screamed and I woke
吵醒了他们 还招来士兵追我
them all and brought the soldiers running.
-你听到了尖叫声 -是的 长官
- You heard this scream. - Yes, sir.
我走进卧室 她就往外跑 我在后面追 然后就抓到了她
I entered the dormitory, she ran, I pursued her and caught her.
我当时要是陪他睡觉的话 他就会放我走
I'd have shagged him, he would've let me go.
-她在撒谎 先生 -这是真的 长官
- That is not true, sir. - It is true, boss.
对不起 巴克利列兵 不管情况有多糟糕
Sorry, Private Buckley, no matter how hard things are here,
不管我肚子有多饿 我有多么绝望
how hungry I am, how desperate,
我绝不会 永远不会和士兵胡搞
I will never, ever shag a soldier.
你会吗 约翰逊夫人
Would you, Mrs Johnson?
不 我不会
No, I would not.
我已经结婚了 你知道的
I'm married already, you see.
跟你睡的男人是谁
Who is the man you slept with?
你会对他做什么
What will you do to him?
-我们要惩罚他 -怎么惩罚
- We will punish him. - How?
这不是你管得了的
That is no business of yours.
-你会把他绞死吗 -是的
- You will hang him? - Yes.
他是谁
Who was he?
如果你不告诉我 我会用鞭子抽你
I will have you flogged if you do not answer.
是谁
Who was he?
他爱你吗
Does he love you?
-是的 -他是个好男人吗
- Yes. - And is he a good man?
他是心目中最棒的男人
The best.
这么好的男人 如果你被鞭打 他会袖手旁观吗
Would such a man stand by and see you flogged?
他会在你挨了多少鞭子的时候插手呢 四鞭 还是五鞭
How many lashes before he intervenes? Four? Five?
为什么还要白挨那四五鞭呢
Why take even four or five?
现在告诉我 你就可以免受皮肉之苦
Tell me now and spare yourself that pain.
告诉你 好让你马上去绞死他吗
So you can hang him all the sooner.
你去死吧
To hell with you.
你们都去死吧
To hell with you all.
教士
Reverend...
多少鞭子
how many lashes?
-你想让我设定鞭数 -是的
- You want me to set a number? - Yes.
最少25鞭
Minimum, 25.
最多200鞭
Maximum, 200.
25鞭吧
25.
约翰逊夫人
Mrs Johnson?
25鞭
25.
-罗斯少校 -50鞭
- Major Ross? - 50.
-柯林斯上尉 -25鞭
- Captain Collins? - 25.
伊丽莎白·奎恩 你获此殊荣
Elizabeth Quinn, you have the dubious honour
成为新南威尔士第一个受鞭刑的女人
of being the first woman flogged in New South Wales.
正午12点 抽25鞭 把她带出去
25 lashes at 12 o'clock today. Take her away.
我要和詹姆斯·弗里曼谈谈
I need to speak to James Freeman.
你想我把他带过来见你
Shall I bring him to you?
是的
Yes.
有什么回报
And in return?