(1973年 骷髅岛)
嗨 老兄
Hey, buddy.
不知道你能不能看到这段视频 希望能吧
I don't know if this will get to you. I hope so.
其实我不希望你看到 因为那意味着我已经死了
Actually, I don't, because it'll probably mean I'm dead,
相信你也不会因为我的死感到太难过
which you may not feel too busted up about.
抱歉 我必须长话短说
Sorry, I gotta keep this short.
我带走了你的东西 你可能永远不会原谅我
You may never forgive me for what I took from you,
我无法回到过去弥补我所犯下的错
and I can't go back in time and fix all the mistakes that I made.
但或许我可以为未来留下些什么
But maybe I could leave something for the future.
一个传承
A legacy.
到时你会意识到这一切都是值得的
And you'll realize it was all worth it.
(兰达WJ所有物)
(1973年)
(2013年)
(日本海)
拉过来
Pull it over.
拉过来
Pull it over.
张开
Release.
愣着干什么 快干活
What are you doing? Get back to work!
赶紧干活
Get back to work!
(根据角色“哥斯拉”改编)
帝王计划:怪兽遗产
第一季第一集
等一下
We have to wait.
欢迎来到东京
Welcome to Tokyo.
现在进行消毒流程 请勿离开座位 谢谢
Please be seated for decontamination. Thank you.
这只是虚有其表的安全措施
It's all about giving us the illusion of safety.
好像对着我们喷洒驱虫药 有助于避免被怪兽攻击似的
Like spraying us for parasites would help prevent another monster attack.
(疏散路线)
你来日本的目的是什么
What is the purpose of your visit to Japan?
我爸刚过世 我来处理他的身后事
My father died recently, and I'm settling his affairs.
算是正事吧 家事
So business, I guess. Family business.
请把手指都按在玻璃板上
Place your fingers on the glass plates, please.
可以了
Okay.
(2015年4月1日)
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
请送我到这个地址
Take me to this address, please.
(2015年 东京)
你们的防范措施做得很齐全嘛
You certainly seem prepared here.
政♥府♥耗巨资购置大量导弹和无人机
The government is spending lots of money. Missiles, drones.
你也从事这门生意吗
Are you in the trade?
生意
The trade?
怪兽防范业 这年头是一门大生意
Monster prep. Big business now.
人总能找到办法利用别人的不幸谋利
People always find a way to profit off someone else's tragedy.
谋利是真 不幸是假
More profit than tragedy.
怎么说 - 旧金山事件是个骗局
What do you mean? - San Francisco was a hoax.
是有心人用电脑成像技术搞出来的
They did it with CGI.
好劲爆的黑幕啊
Well, that's quite a revelation.
还有更多黑幕 我有一档播客节目
There's more. I have a podcast.
嗨 妈
Hi, Mom.
嘿 都说抵达后会给我打电♥话♥的
Hey. You said you'd call when you landed.
我刚下机 - 是啊 那是两小时前了
And I just landed. - Yeah, two hours ago.
凯特 我等你的电♥话♥等了... - 我需要通过移♥民♥柜台
Cate, I've been wa-- - I had to get through immigrations
通过海关 还要叫德士 - 天啊
and customs, get a cab. - Oh, God.
好吧 那你到了吗
Okay. So, what, you're there now?
我到了
I'm here.
然后呢
And?
妈 然后什么
And what, Mom?
你以为他会坐在这里 等人带他回家吗
You think he'll just be sitting here, waiting for someone to bring him home?
难道我们早该听你的
So we should have gone with your plan?
做在家里 望着四面墙 对实情一无所知
Sit here, staring at the walls, never knowing what this means?
凯特
Cate. Cate?
我晚点再打给你 - 凯特 别挂断...
I'll call you back. - Cate, do not hang up on--
你是谁
Who are you?
怎么会在屋里
What are you doing here?
你是谁啊 - 你想干什么
Who are you? - What do you want?
住手
Stop!
放下... - 这到底是谁的公♥寓♥
Put it down! Put it down! - Whose apartment is this?
什么事
What is it?
她一直站在那边
She was just standing there!
我想她可能精神有问题
I think she might be unstable.
你想干什么
What are you doing?
你们怎么会有这些照片
Why do you have these pictures?
这些都是家庭照 - 什么
They're family pictures. - What?
你怎么进来的 - 我有钥匙
How did you get in here? - I have the keys.
你怎么弄到的 - 我在我爸的桌上找到的
Where did you get those? - I found them in my father's desk,
一旁还有这间公♥寓♥的租约 上面写着他的名字
along with the lease for this apartment in his name.
我不知道你♥爸♥是谁 但这是我们的公♥寓♥
I don't know who your father is, but this is our apartment.
他就是我爸
This is my father.
健太郎
Kentaro...
她是谁啊
Who is she?
(1959年 哈萨克斯坦)
该死的 - 要换我开车吗
Mother-- - Do you want me to drive?
你就不能给我们弄一辆像样点的车吗
You couldn't have gotten us a vehicle that was at least somewhat vehicular?
你说好要入乡随俗的 难不成你更想坐牛车
You said, "Blend in." Would you have preferred an oxcart?
是啊 可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
给牛吃些干草就得了 起码比坐这辆车更省事
Feed it some hay. It wouldn't complain half as much.
比利 是左边的踏板
Billy, it's the pedal on the left.
嘿 后座乘客没资格说长论短 不是吗
Hey, what's the rule on commentary from the back seats?
是左边另一个踏板 - 后座乘客
Other left. - Back seat.
确定这条路没错 - 让我查查看
You sure this is the right road? - Let me check.
5000毫雷姆
5,000 millirems.
6000豪雷姆
6,000.
那我们没走错路
Well, we're on the right road.
对错都无所谓 反正我没想过要生小孩
The hell with it. Never planned on having kids anyway.
是吗 从没想过
Really? Never?
曾经有段时日 你起码有过这个想法
There was a time when you were at least entertaining the idea.
曾经有段时日 我对这个想法充满憧憬
Well, there was a time where that idea was very entertaining.
得了吧
Please,
别说你从没遇过对的女人 我们听了会很尴尬的
don't make things awkward and tell us it's 'cause you never met the right woman.
我欣赏你们 你们经营感情得心应手
I gotta give it to you guys, you make it look easy.
不仅教出个好孩子 还同时经营帝王组织 这可是大成就啊
Raising a great kid, being able to keep Monarch together. That's no small feat.
我们凡事都齐心协力
What we've done, we've done together.
是的
Yeah.
7000毫雷姆 读数不断上升
7,000 millirems and rising.
很好 好戏上演了
All right. Showtime.
抵达目的地
End of the line.
这些面具多少能保护我们免受伤害
These should give us some level of protection.
我认为重点在于保护我们免受什么伤害
I guess that depends on what we need protection from.
你怕遇到巨人
You afraid you're gonna run into a titan?
你的冒险精神呢 - 水兵哥 军队只给我一项任务
Where's your sense of adventure? - The army gave me one job, swab.
那就是保护你们两位知识分子的性命
It's keeping you eggheads alive.
懂吗 万一发生意外 听我的指示就对了
All right? So just follow my lead for a change, please.
是 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
好吧
Okay.
我们重返原地 是为了证明那个网络真实存在
We come back, proving the network is real,
说明我们的理论不是天方夜谭
and then our theory is not just some insane fantasy.
没错
Yeah.
这样我们的牺牲也都值了
This could make everything we've sacrificed worth it.
带上工具
Get the gear.
比利 跟上来
Billy, fall in.
好 马上来
Yeah, I'm coming.
放下武器
Put down your weapon!
冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
手举起...惠
Pla-- Kei!
惠 别摘下面具
Kei, keep your mask on.
这里是禁区
This is a restricted area.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
我们是科学家
We are scientists.
我们没有恶意
We only want to help.
吃下那些猎物会生病的
And if you eat those you will get sick.
你家人会死的
Your family could die.
你是指猎物已经被感染了
You mean "the contamination"?
那只是民间传说
It is a fairy tale
用来吓退好奇心重的人
to scare away the curious.
怎么说