代班
第一季 第一集
吉利斯-沃诺克
建筑事务所
天啊
Jesus christ!
吉利斯-沃诺克建筑事务所
通透呼吸概念图书馆
恭喜你 你拿下了 1200万
Congratulations, you pulled it off. 12 million.
是1220万
12.2.
这将改变整个事务所 你明白吗
This is going to transform the practice, do you realise?
新厕所
New toilets.
新的一切 新的我们
New everything. New us.
新的你
New you.
非常感谢你这么信任我
Thank you so much for believing in me.
她当初可是跟人打赌才雇了你
She took you on for a bet.
你出去
Out, you!
谢谢
Thank you.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
谢谢
Thanks!
他们提拔我当项目经理了
They're making me a senior associate.
太好了 可算升了
Yes! About time.
多少
How much?
不知道 她想等我酒醒了再谈
I don't know. She wanted to talk to me when I'm sober.
我可能要多工作几个小时了
I might have to do a few more hours.
你的一天将会有30小时了
You're going to invent the 30-hour day.
我真是太喜欢一大早的呕吐物的味道了
Oh, I love the smell of puke in the morning!
凯尔文药店
你量过经理办公室了吗
You measured up the corner office yet?
不着急
No rush.
客户竟然还没改变主意吗
The client hasn't changed his mind?
你还没
You haven't.
给我点提示
Well, give me a clue.
猫要吐毛球了
Hairballs?
天啊
Oh, my god.
对了
That's what I said.
真的吗
Really?
认真的吗
Seriously?
艾伦
Ellen!
不是你的
It's not yours.
那我可松了一口气
Well, that's a relief.
我不敢相信这发生在我们身上了
I can't believe this is happening to us.
是在我身上 你还有七个月呢
It's happening to me. You've got another seven months.
别着急
Take your time.
你接下来的十年做好打算了吗
So, are you ready for the next ten years?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
是真的
Yeah, I am, though.
怀孕了
Pregnant.
真是太好了
Well, that's fantastic!
怎么 并不完全是意外 对吗
Wha... it's not a complete accident, though, is it?
-你不能这么问 -怎么了
- You can't ask that! - Why?
不不 我想要孩子 我就是
Oh, no, no, I want... I want a baby. I just, um...
我觉得现在可能时机有点不好
I think I could have picked my time a bit better.
我猜怀孩子
Well, I gather the thing about babies is that
是不能选择时机的
you don't get to pick your moment.
但还是祝贺你 这是个天大的好消息
But congratulations... that's brilliant news.
对我们来说可不怎么太好 对吗
It's not totally brilliant for us, is it?
你们不能因为我要给孩子换尿布
You can't very well put the library on hold,
耽误图书馆的事
while I change nappies.
没什么能夺走你的东西 孩子是个额外惊喜
No one's taking anything away from you. The baby's a bonus.
昨晚的香槟还有剩下的吗
Hey, do we have any of that champagne left?
还要点橙汁给这位...
And some orange juice for...
你告诉别人了吗
You telling anyone?
没有
No!
宿醉严重的人
...someone with a bad hangover.
对了
Yes!
过来
Come here.
通透呼吸概念图书馆
苏格兰诗歌♥文学戏剧图书馆
你竟然等到开始灌注水泥才告诉我
You waited till you started pouring concrete to tell me.
-恭喜 -非常感谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you very much.
她哪也别想去
She's not going anywhere.
是啊 她最好别 我们付钱请的就是她
Aye, she better not. She's the one we bought.
这也是你的孩子 对吧 另一个孩子
This is your baby, eh? Your other baby.
其实我怀的是双胞胎
I'm having twins, exactly.
你什么时候休产假
When are you off?
一共八个月 也就是说四个月之后
Eight months. So, four months' time.
但我休产假之前会找人交接
But I'll be overlapping my maternity cover
所以你都不会注意到我不在的
so you won't even notice I'm gone.
我们已经开始招聘面试了
We've already started interviewing.
肯定会无缝对接的
It'll be seamless.
胡说八道
Bollocks.
没人能代替你
You're irreplaceable.
其实在我看来那算不上事务所
I wouldn't really call it a practice.
只是我和利兹大学的一个朋友 还有一个实习生
It was just me and a friend from Leeds and an intern.
加上一个透♥支♥账户
Plus an overdraft.
我们能拿到凯悦奖
We only won the Hyatt Award
只是因为几个夺奖热门被取消了资格
because a couple of the big hitters were disqualified.
你们还记得政♥府♥在最后一刻
Do you remember that ban on curves
禁止使用曲线设计吗
the government brought in at the last moment?
我现在想起来了 但你似乎有点太谦虚了
Yes, I remember that now, but I think you're being too modest.
凯悦奖含金量很高
It's a very prestigious piece of furniture, the Hyatt.
你们得过几次
How many have you got?
三次 两次是我得的 但另一次是
Three. Two are mine, but the other one...
你要装作那年竞争很轻松吗
Are you going to pretend it was an easy field that year?
不 我都快累疯了
No, I worked my arse off for that.
你算是个奇才
You were a bit of a prodigy.
只是恰好走运罢了
Oh, right place, right time.
大家一直都在寻找下一位年轻的热门的设计师
People are always looking for the next hot young thing.
希望今天大家不是这样想的
Not today, I hope.
你依然很热门
You're still hot.
真高兴有人帮我说了
Glad someone said that.
你曾经兼♥职♥工作了很多年
Um, you've been working part-time for quite a few years now.
对重新回归职场你作何感想
How do you feel about getting properly stuck back in?
我完全准备好了 我女儿已经十岁了
I'm absolutely ready. And my daughter's ten now.
我从没这么自在过
I just never felt comfortable before.
我是想过在这之前回归
I did think I'd be back way before now,
但我不想反抗自己的身体发出的信♥号♥♥
but I don't believe in fighting what your body tells you.
你的身体说什么
And what does your body tell you?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
只是几个月而已
It's only for a couple of months.
她觉得你一休息就肯定不止几个月
She thinks you'll be away a lot longer than that.
也许吧
Maybe she's right.
我会爱上这孩子 意识到你有多无趣
I'll fall in love with this baby and realise how boring you are.
又一个一败涂地的朋友
Another friend bites the dust.
不 她和我不一样 我喜欢
No, she's different from me. I like that.
还有更好的求职者
We saw better candidates.
她的起点比我们都高
She had a better start than any of us.
要是她愿意从停下的地方继续
If she's willing to pick up where she left off,
我觉得没问题
I don't see a problem.
而且她需要有个机会
And she needs a break.
你已经开始变得婆婆妈妈的了
Aw, you're getting all mumsie already.
我知道还有好几个月呢
So, I know it's still months away,
但你需要什么就尽管开口
but just anything at all you need
我派人给你发过去
just ask and I'll get it sent over,
这样你能很快上手
so you can hit the ground running.
好的 谢谢 其实我也正想问呢
Right, thanks. Yeah, I was going to ask, actually,
我想每周去办公室工作一天
I'd love to do a day a week at the office,
零报酬 只是熟悉熟悉环境
Unpaid, just to find my way around.
我本想在面试时提的
I wanted to bring it up in the interview,
但我不想让人觉得我太诡异
but I didn't want to sound too creepy.
不诡异呀 只是你没必要这么做
It's not creepy. I just... you won't need to do that.
没关系的 我可以在家里做
Well, that's fine. I can do it from home,
要是你们觉得我在那儿太碍事的话
if you don't want to be too crowded.
我们保证会
Look, we will make sure
让你有充足的时间跟我实习的