(上午6点30分)
...我们知道出了大问题
...we knew there was something seriously wrong.
我们有突发新闻
We have breaking news.
马来西亚航♥空♥证实 有一架载有227名乘客的飞机失联...
Malaysia Airlines confirms it has lost contact with a plane carrying 227 passengers...
...北♥京♥时间早上6点30分 在这个阶段只有非常粗略的细节...
...6:30 in the morning in Beijing. At this stage, very sketchy details...
只是提...
Just to re, re... uh...
提醒你们我们发现了什么
remind you of what we're finding out.
航♥班♥号♥是MH370
The flight number is MH370.
预计...
It was expected...
...波音777似乎已经消失得无影无踪
...Boeing 777 seems to have vanished into thin air.
(在北♥京♥机场 MH370本应该在早上6点30分降落)
(依然延误)
这绝对是我最大的噩梦
This was absolutely my worst nightmare.
我们怎么告诉他们的家人
What do we tell the family members?
我们要怎么跟媒体说
What do we tell the media?
我已经接到了
I was already getting calls
好几家媒体的电♥话♥ 包括CNN
from several media, including CNN.
电♥话♥另一端的是 马来西亚航♥空♥营运副总裁
On the phone with us is Malaysian Airlines Vice President of Operations.
我感谢你参与我们的节目
Mr, Sharuji, I appreciate you being with us.
关于这架飞机 你可以告诉我们什么最新消息
What's the latest you can tell us about this aircraft?
好的 这架飞机携带 可以飞行约七小时的燃料
Okay, the aircraft has got about seven hours of fuel.
我们预计到8点30分 飞机的燃料将会耗尽
And we suspect that by 8:30, this aircraft would have run out of fuel.
目前我们还不知道 这架飞机现在在哪里
At the moment, we have got no idea where this aircraft is right now.
(3月8日 上午7点19分)
(7点20分)
(离最后一次联络过去六小时)
作为高阶官员
As senior officers,
你受过训练 可以预见最坏的情况
you are trained to expect the worst-case scenario.
你受过训练 进行危机管理
You are trained to handle crisis management.
但当事情发生
But when it happens,
就是...完全不同 因为你毫无头绪
it's... it's... it's... it's different because you don't have a clue.
你根本不知道那架飞机在哪里
You don't have a clue then where is the aircraft.
早上刚过8点 搜救行动已经开始
Early in the morning of the eighth, the search-and-rescue had been activated.
正常的操作流程是
The standard operating procedures is to go
去飞机最后在雷达屏幕上消失的地点
to the location where we lost the aircraft on the radar screen.
(搜索区域)
我们接到电♥话♥称南中国海
We got calls saying that personnel from one of the oil rigs
一个钻井平台上的工人看见了爆♥炸♥
in the South China Sea sighted an explosion,
好像是有飞机坠入海中
as if an aircraft had crashed into the sea.
(有钻井平台工人称 他看见MH370失踪当天起火)
当这架飞机失踪 马上
Right away, when the plane failed to appear,
引发了大家大量的关注 和社交媒体活动
you got a huge amount of interest, social media activity,
大家发帖问:“飞机出了什么事 ” “它在哪里 ”
people posting about, "What happened to this plane?" "Where is it?"
我们收到了很多社交媒体的报告
We received so many reports from social media.
有人说飞机被劫持了
One claimed that the aircraft was hijacked.
还有人说飞机在爪哇丛林坠毁
Another said that the aircraft crashed in the jungles of Java.
(爪哇)
在那个时候 我们必须认为所有信息
At that time, we had to take all information
可能都是真实的
as possible truth.
我们不知道它们是真是假
Because we do not know whether they are true or not.
越南空军在位于越南南端附近
Vietnamese Air Force planes have apparently spotted
发现了两处很明显的大块浮油
two large oil slicks in the area, off the southern tip of Vietnam.
每一块浮油大概有八公里宽
Each of those slicks apparently about six miles wide.
我们的时间和精力 都花在了验证这个信息上
Our time and effort was consumed in trying to validate this information.
国泰航♥空♥飞行员报告看见
Cathay Pacific pilot reported seeing
在香港飞往吉隆坡的途中 看到了巨大的固体碎片
large solid debris in the ocean during a flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur.
那些家人想知道 他们的亲人出了什么事
Of course the families want to know what happened to their loved ones.
他们还活着吗 他们死了吗
Are they alive? Are they dead?
我们也没有答案
And we have no answers.
我们知道在370航♥班♥消失前 另一架飞机的飞行员联♥系♥过它
We do know another pilot contacted flight 370 just before it disappeared.
飞往东京的夜间航♥班♥提前30分钟出发
The captain of the overnight flight to Tokyo was positioned 30 minutes ahead
该航♥班♥机长用紧急频道呼叫他们
and he called them on the emergency frequency.
他告诉马来西亚媒体
He told Malaysian media,
“无线电中有很多干扰和静电噪音 但我听到了另一端含糊的话语”
"There was a lot of interference, static, but I heard mumbling from the other end."
(“我确定是副机长的声音”)
(澳大利亚 珀斯)
那是星期六早晨
It was Saturday morning
保罗从机场发了一封电子邮件 标题是“已经开始想你了”
and Paul had sent an email from the airport titled, "Miss you already."
邮件结尾他写道
He finished his email with,
“你和孩子们是我的世界”
"You and the boys are my world."
“3月8日我一到北♥京♥就给你打电♥话♥”
"And as soon as I land in Beijing, on March 8th, I'll give you a call."
(马来西亚 吉隆坡)
我当时在家
I was just at home.
一切都很正常
Everything was totally normal.
吉隆坡到北♥京♥的航♥班♥每天都有
Kuala Lumpur to Beijing is a daily departure.
所以哈兹林飞这一班很多次了
So Hazrin worked the flight many times.
每次飞机降落的时候
It was a routine for us to send each other
我们都会互发短♥信♥
a text message when the plane landed.
在整个飞行生涯中我们一直这么做
We had been doing that throughout our flying career.
我当时在厨房♥里 然后接到一通电♥话♥
I was in the kitchen and then I got a call.
是一位女士找保罗
And it was a lady asking for Paul.
我说 :“不 抱歉 他在飞机上”
And I said, "Oh no, look sorry, he's on a plane."
我说:“你是哪里 ”
I said, "Where are you from?"
她说: “我是《新西兰先驱报》的记者”
She said, "I'm a reporter from the New Zealand Herald."
(中国 北♥京♥)
我当时在飞机上 正要去见我的孩子们
I was on a plane, on my way to meet my children.
下午4点我到达北♥京♥
I arrived at 4:00 p.m. in Beijing.
那个时候我正在下飞机
At that point, I'm heading out of the plane.
有一位空姐正在等我
There was a hostess waiting for me
她说:“先生 请跟我们来” 我不知道发生了什么事
who said, "Sir, follow us." I had no idea what was happening.
我那天早上醒得很早
I woke up early morning.
我看了看手♥机♥
I look at my phone.
我没有收到他的短♥信♥...
When I don't receive the text from him...
我对自己说:“没关系 回去睡吧”
I say to myself, "Never mind, just go back to sleep."
“他等会儿会打电♥话♥ 或发短♥信♥的 对吗 ”
"He will call or text later on, right?"
我心想:“她找保罗什么事 ”
And I thought, "What does she want with Paul?"
她说:“你还没听说 ”
And she said, "You haven't heard?"
我说:“听说什么 ”
And I said, "Heard what?"
她说 :“飞机出事了”
She said, "There's been an incident with the plane."
明天早上见
See you tomorrow morning.
爸爸也很想你 我爱你
Papa misses you too. I love you.
晚安 马航370
Good night, Malaysia 370.
我扔下电♥话♥
I dropped the phone
尖叫着跑出去
and ran outside screaming.
我只记得自己一直在哭
All I can remember was I was just crying.
真的让人难以置信
It's just so unimaginable
这是我面对的事实
that becomes a reality to... to me.
在那一刻时间停止了
At that moment, time stops.
“怎么可能 ”
"How's that possible?"
“这是一场噩梦吗 ” “请叫醒我 ”
"Is this a nightmare?" "Please wake me up!"
我说:“你确定吗 ”
I said, "Are you sure?"
那个时候他们回答: “不 我们什么都不确定”
And at that moment, they answer, "No, we aren't sure of anything."
亚当 我现在在三号♥航站楼
Well, I'm at terminal three at the moment.
你能预料到有很多人在这里等待...
You would expect there to be a lot of people here waiting for...
在北♥京♥的亲友 被送到市中心的一家旅馆等待消息
Friends and relatives in Beijing were sent to a city-center hotel to wait for news.
我们就希望中国政♥府♥赶快派搜救队
We hope the Chinese government will send a search-and-rescue team,
因为越南人真的没有什么能力
because the Vietnamese government is not proactive.
我们正在和当局合作
We are working with authorities who have activated
他们已经组织搜救队寻找飞机位置
the search-and-rescue team to locate the aircraft.
我们的团队 目前正在联♥系♥乘客和机组人员的亲属
Our team is currently calling the next of kin of passengers and crew.
非常感谢
- Thank you very much.
我是最后一批赶到的家属
I was the last of the family members to get there.
一下车就被记者围攻
You get out of the car and you're mobbed by journalists.
围攻
Mobbed.
现场有非常多的人
There was a crazy amount of people.
大家都在对着你拍照 把麦克风伸向你...
Everybody is taking pictures of you and reaching out with microphones...
我记得我的朋友们 必须把他们推开才能进到屋内
I remember my friends had to push them away so we could reach the room.
然后马来西亚的工作人员 找到我 让我坐下
And then someone from Malaysian Airlines came to me and they tell me to sit down.
我问:“我们在做什么 ” 他们说:“我们在等”
I ask, "What are we doing?" They say, "We're waiting."
所有家属都在 大部分是中国人
All the families were there. They were mostly Chinese.
我根本无法和他们沟通
I couldn't even communicate with them.
然后我告诉我的朋友们 “请带我回家 我不能待在这里”
And that's when I told my friends, "Please take me home, I can't stay here."
这里是北♥京♥现场 乘客的亲友
Here in Beijing, hundreds of family members
聚集在这家酒店里
and friends of the passengers on board have gathered in the hotel.
由于缺乏自己亲人的信息
They're growing increasingly frustrated by the lack of information
他们越来越沮丧
about their loved ones.
整个房♥间充满了...