剧集 | 翡翠城(2017) | 导航列表
嘘
Shh, shh.
好了
Okay.
求你们 我... 对不起
Please, I... I'm sorry.
帮帮我们
Please help us.
"X光技术人员请到四层南侧"
“X-ray technician to four south.”
-早上好 奥利 -早上好
- Morning, Ollie. - Good morning.
我要是你 就不会给理查德兹先生
Uh, I wouldn't give Mr. Richards Methotrax,
用密都锭[抗癌药]
if I were you.
他对那药过敏 山姆
Allergies, Sam.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你连续工作三十小时了
You try working 30 hours straight.
是的 可立志当医生的人不是我
Yeah, well, I'm not the one who wanted to be a doctor.
今晚一起吃个饭怎么样
You want to go out to dinner tonight?
晚饭后我再来怎么样
How about I just come over after dinner?
你总是吃了饭才来 从没在饭前来过
You always come over after, but there's never any before.
-听着 我的意思是... -多萝西
- Look, all I'm saying is... - Dorothy?
是克利福德夫人
It's Mrs. Clifford.
看在上帝的份上 就这一次
One time. For heaven's sake.
就让我涂一次
Let me just have this one time.
克利福德夫人
Mrs. Clifford.
你好啊 多萝西
Oh, hi, Dorothy.
就这一次 我喜欢红色
Just once, I'd like the red.
好了 丽莎 交给我吧
It's okay, Lisa. I got this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你个捣蛋鬼
You little trouble-maker.
给我吧
Give me that.
你怎么跟打了仗似的
It looks like you went to war.
实际上跟打仗差不多
It was sort of like a war, actually.
除了指甲你都染上了
You got everything but your nails.
说得对 你说得对
This is true, this is true.
但我这几个涂好了
But I got those nails.
你看我的指甲 好漂亮
Look, I got those nails. They're wonderful.
这颜色确实好看
It is a beautiful color, though.
来 把手给我
Come on, give me your hands.
多萝西
Dorothy.
艾姆婶婶
Aunt Em.
史黛丝 现在我们要报道一则极端天气预报
But Stacey, we're looking at a severe weather warning.
-是的 -恶劣天气将持续到今晚十一点
- That's right. - Until about 11:00 p.M.
没错 十一点 你们都记得
Until 11:00 tonight, and, of course, you all
那场可怕的龙♥卷♥风♥...
remember that awful tornado that swept through...
这有五十片和一百片的药
There's a mix of 50s and 100s in there.
五十片是黄色的
50s are yellow.
千万记住 别弄混了 艾姆阿姨
Just don't mix 'em up, Aunt Em, please.
跟你说过不要再这样了
I told you to stop doing this.
我也跟你说过别再伤到背
And I told you to stop lifting with your back
-还有去看医生 -我没事
- and go to the doctor. - I'm fine.
你去看她了吧
You went to see her, didn't you?
凯伦
Karen.
这没什么
It's all right.
她要是不想让你认她
She wouldn't have written you
就不会给你写信了
if she didn't want you to know her.
我相信这是她搬回来的原因
I'm sure that's why she moved back here.
-我不认识她 -坐在车里怎么认识
- I don't know her. - Hard to from your truck.
是啊 反正我车里没什么好东西
Yeah, well, nothing gets better in my truck,
也没有更烂的
but nothing gets worse.
多萝西 她是你妈妈
Dorothy, she's your mother.
你才是我妈
You're my mother.
如果她真的想认我
And if she really wanted to know me,
二十年前就该来找我
she would've reached out 20 years ago.
想知道我许了什么愿吗
Do you want to know what I wished for?
我希望自己更优秀
I wished I was more.
不需要多光鲜或者能吹牛的那种 只要...
Nothing fancy or nothing to brag about, just...
我不知道 我一直在幻想我和她相见的时候
I don't know, I always imagined that when I'd meet her,
我能...
I'd be...
更优秀
more.
愿望很美好 但有时候事与愿违
That's a fine wish, but wishing doesn't make it so.
如果她和我想象的不一样呢
What if she's nothing like I imagined?
如果我和她想象中不一样怎么办
What if I'm nothing like how she imagined?
不试试怎么知道
Only one way to find out.
凯伦
Karen!
查普曼女士
Ms. Chapman!
凯伦
Karen?
凯伦
Karen!
查普曼女士
Ms. Chapman?
哦不
Oh, no.
没事 是我 多萝西
It's okay, it's me. It's me, Dorothy.
多萝西
Dorothy?
多萝西...
Dorothy...
多萝西
Dorothy.
-你需要帮助 -不
- You need help. - No.
不 不能让人进来
No, nobody can come in here.
-多萝西 不要 -这里
- Dorothy, no. - Hey!
-不 -这里 我们在这
- No! - Hey, we're in here!
多萝西 别叫警♥察♥
Dorothy, no police.
警♥察♥不是好人
Police not good.
不 你得离开这
No. You have to run.
你必须离开这
You have to run!
我们在这 我们需要帮助
We're in here! We need help!
喂 我们需要帮助
Hey! Hey, we need help!
不 不 不 别开枪
No, no, no, no, no, don't shoot!
别开枪
No, no, don't shoot!
别
No!
别 我们需要帮助
Stop! Stop, we need help!
她...
She's...
老天
Oh, God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
别 别这样
No, no, no, no, no.
别死啊 求你
Come on, please. Please.
你好 你好 听得见吗
Hello, hello, hello?
天哪 到底怎么回事
Oh, God, what's happening?
坏狗狗
Bad dog.
对不起 我听不懂
I'm sorry, I don't understand you.
我在哪 我不知道这是哪
Where am I? I don't know where I am.
乖狗狗
Good dog.
这是部落自♥由♥地
These are the Tribal Free Lands.
你是入侵者
You are trespass.
抱歉 我不知道我是怎么到这的
Excuse me, I don't know how I got here.
如果你能给我指一条最近的路...
If you could just point me to the nearest road...
听着 我能... 我能从那搭便车
look, I could... I could just get a ride from there.
好吗
Please?
你...
You...
你 你找到她了
y-y-you found her.
你认识这个女人
You know this woman?
那是意外
Um, there was an accident,
然后... 她...
and... she...
她突然出现在我面前
She stepped in front of me.
你杀了她
You killed her.
你杀了这个女人
This woman!
我是想救她的...
I tried to help...
女巫
Witch.
你杀了东林女巫
You killed the Mistress of the Eastern Wood,
最仁慈又最恶毒的人
the Most Merciful and Stern.
我说了那是意外
I told you, it was an accident.
只有女巫才能杀死女巫
Only a witch can kill a witch.
或者不死之兽
Or The Beast Forever.
但你不是野兽
You are no beast.
我也不是女巫
And I'm no witch.
为什么这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我是部落自♥由♥地的奥乔
I am Ojo of the Tribal Free Lands.
你是入侵者
You are trespass.
剧集 | 翡翠城(2017) | 导航列表