- 看呐 看呐 - 看呐
- Look at that! Look at that! - Look at that!
往爸爸这里走 谁在那呀
You're walking for daddy. Who's that there?
是谁在那啊 那是妈妈吗
Who's that there? Is that mommy?
噢 祝福你 保佑你
Oh, bless you. Bless you.
亲爱的 你能抱下内尔吗
Margie, honey, can you take nell?
- 我要迟到了 - 妈妈在这呢
- I'm running late. - Mommy's here!
你好
Hi!
噢
Oh!
噢 鞋子不错啊
Oh, those are nice shoes.
脚被它们夹痛了
They pinch.
并且这条裙子也不端庄
And this dress is immodest.
当你知道其他职员是怎么穿的
You'll enjoy yourself more
你就会适应了
when you get to know the other employees.
给你 你最不需要的就是起水泡了
Here... the last thing you need are blisters.
谢了
Thanks.
今天也要高高兴兴的
Have a great day.
你也是
You too.
如果唐打电♥话♥来 告诉他我忘了带早餐
If don calls, tell him I forgot rotary breakfast.
- 我会在10点钟到办公室 - 晚餐是7点
- I'll be at the office by 10:00. - Dinner's at 7:00!
到时候见
See you then!
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我只是在县服务大楼里工作的低贱的临时工
I'm just a lowly temp at the county services building.
但是 我们都知道你过的不容易
Still, we all know it's not easy for you.
好吧 我想担起责任并且还清债务
Well, I want to be responsible and pay off my debts.
这是我所知道的唯一出路
It's the only way I'll learn.
我要出去半天 我2点回来照顾男孩们
Half day. I'll be back for the boys at 2:00.
去吧 别迟到了
Go! Don't be late.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
噢 还好 就是事多了点
Oh, yeah, just errands.
深呼吸
Breathe deep.
现在屏住呼吸
Now hold your breath.
我把金钱当作一种有用的工具
I see money as a useful tool.
我把金钱当作一种有用的工具
I see money as a useful tool.
我得到的钱越多 我能帮到的就越多
The more money I have, the more I can help myself and others.
我得到的钱越多
The more money I have,
我能帮助的就越多
the more I can help myself and others.
我就像一块磁铁对钱有着吸引力
I am like a magnet to money.
我就像一块磁铁对钱有着吸引力
I am like a magnet to money.
你好 唐
Yeah, don?
我认为我们必须勾销所有雷斯通德的帐款
I think we have to write off all the redstone receivables,
- 不管你喜不喜欢 - 好吧 我并不感到奇怪
- like it or not. - Well, I'm not surprised.
为那些小丑降低我们的信用要求
Lowering our credit requirements for jokers
如此一来我们就要和劳氏公♥司♥竞争
just so we can compete with Lowe's.
不 事业总有高低起伏 劳氏公♥司♥也不例外
No, everyone's stretched, even Lowe's.
现在是全国萧条期
It's a nationwide slowdown.
我觉得
I guess.
我们之前根本没有季度赤字
It's just we never had a quarter in the red before.
你还有多远 杰瑞·福禄特在这儿
How far away? Jerry flute's here.
什么
What?
好吧 他来早了
Well, he's early.
5分钟 让他忙起来
Five minutes. Just keep him busy.
妈蛋
Shit.
我们和一些维加斯公♥司♥的讨论
We're pretty far down the road
已经有些进展了
in our discussions with some Vegas companies.
他们显然更有经验
They obviously bring a lot more experience to the table.
为什么我们反而会想和你们合作呢
Why would we want to partner with you instead?
你们和维加斯人谈生意
You go into business with Vegas,
就会有更多的政♥府♥审查种族问题
you're going to have a lot more government scrutiny
就因为他们是维加斯人
into your tribal affairs just because they're Vegas.
附加一些下流的元素接踵而来
Plus there's the seedy element that comes with all that...
妓♥女♥ 歌♥舞♥女♥郎 毒品实验室
hookers, showgirls, meth labs.
我们当然很关心那些
Of course we're concerned about that.
但是我们的焦点必须是
But our main focus has to be...
谁能最好地在经济发展方面
who can best assist us
帮助我们
in our economic development;
谁能帮我们挣最多的钱
who can make us the most money.
那正是我们的想法更好的原因
Which is exactly why our idea is better.
不仅是很好 是更好
Not just good... better.
一个摩♥门♥教♥徒友好俱乐部
A Mormon-friendly casino
在你们的地盘上 离盐湖城只有一个半小时的车程
an hour and a half out of salt lake city on your tribal land,
恰好跨越爱达荷州际线
just over the state line to idaho?
干净 喜欢小孩 不抽烟 不酗酒
Clean, kid-friendly, no smoking, no drinking.
你们不仅是一个印度人俱乐部
You're not just another indian casino;
你们可以垄断
you have a monopoly...
这个巨大群体的服务业务
a monopoly on a huge captive population
没人和你们竞争
that no one else is serving.
但是你没经营过俱乐部
But you've never run a casino
或是类似的
or anything like it.
为什么我要帮你呢
Why would I want to be your training wheels?
我们可以和一个管理公♥司♥签约 运做这项经营
We'd contract a management company to run the operations.
那很容易 那是考利茨人做的事
That's easy; that's what the cowlitz do.
杰瑞 我们所提供的
What we're offering, Jerry,
是一个像金矿一样的想法
is an idea that's a Gold mine.
嗯
Hmm.
我要回去开个会议
I gotta get back to the conference.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
杰瑞 你一定得让我们完成这个
Jerry, you got to let us finish this.
在你离开镇子前我们吃个晚饭吧
Let's do dinner before you leave town.
- 我的晚餐已经有约了 - 好吧 午餐 早餐
- My dinners are taken. - Fine. Lunch? Breakfast?
我律师的事务所就在你的酒店附近
My attorney's office is right around the corner from your hotel.
我会带上玛姬
I'll bring Margie.
我不会为想从轻判刑而认罪 这些指控都是伪造的
I'm not going to cop a plea! These charges are false.
他们有四个具有说服力的匿名证人
They've got four counts against you
对你持有四项指控
with four compelling Jane does.
匿名... 他们是谁 姐妹吗
Jane doe... what are they, sisters?
她们的身份受到保护
Their identities are protected.
- 那是违宪 - 我们赞同
- That's unconstitutional. - We agree.
而且我们希望第三次上诉
And we expect the third
能推♥翻♥保护命令
circuit to overturn the order of protection.
检察官愿意为强♥奸♥罪不成立
The prosecutor is willing to offer a plea
提供辩护
for something short of rape.
不要在我面前使用那个肮脏的词汇
Don't ever use that vile word in my presence.
好 但是你得起来反驳这个词
Fine, but that's the word that you are up against.
这是报纸上在用的词
It's what the newspapers are using;
它是这个国家所追求的
it's what the state is pursuing.
我们必须建立防御措施反对它
We have to build a defense against it.
我不想再和他们聊了 我是一个圣洁的人
I don't want to talk to them anymore. I'm a holy man.
他们是很好的律师 亲爱的
These men are good lawyers, honey.
他们曾经替罗纳德·里根打官司【注:前总统】
These men worked for ronald reagan.
为什么所有人都放弃我
Why has everyone forsaken me?
没有人放弃你
No one's forsaken you.
- 好吧 - 什么
- Well... - what?
艾伯特一家搬去了大房♥子
Albert's moved into the big house
并且对我们的办公室做了大扫除
and made a clean sweep of our office.
天父会惩罚这个畜生
Heavenly father will crush that bastard,
篡位者
usurper of a son.
阿门
Amen.
- 现在试试看 - 好
- Try it now. - Okay.
修好了
Fixed.
- 没有泄漏 - 谢了
- No leaks. - Thank you.
我要回去工作
I need to get back to work.
噢
Ooh.
我讨厌你离开
I hate it when you leave.
我们啪啪啪 比尔
Let's make love, Bill.
安娜 你知道你要先嫁给我
Ana, you know I need you to marry me first.
为什么不能成为炮♥友♥呢
Then why don't we just have sex?
首先我需要戒指在你手指上
I need a ring on your finger first.
你终将是老娘我的
I'm gonna get you.
你 去让你的孩子静下来
You... go get your children under control.
他们令神父心烦意乱
They're upsetting father.