喂 科洛 最近怎么样? 一切都好吧?
Hey Chloe, how's it going? You good?
他们给你寄过去了吗?
Have they sent the sides over yet?
好
Yep.
明天试镜结束之后我可以检查一下
Yeah I can look over them after tomorrow's audition.
好
Okay.
对 我刚洗完澡
I just got out the shower, yeah.
好 我明天会检查的
Yeah, I'll have a look over them tomorrow.
好吧 那我今晚就看看
Okay. I'll have a look tonight, then.
对了 马弗朗给你回话了吗?
Listen, did you hear back from Marv?
对吧 我真的很喜欢 太棒了
Yeah, I know, I really like it. Really good.
有新消息记得告诉我
Just let me know when you know more.
我♥操♥
Shit.
额 不是说你 我能晚点打给你吗?
Uh. Not you. Can I call you back?
操!
Fuck!
(..启动了一个倒计时,情况很简单
给我们一万英镑,否则大家就能在P站看你打手♥枪♥了)
伊娃 设一个五分钟的闹钟
Eva, set timer for five minutes.
操!
Fuck!
操♥他♥妈♥的!
Fucking cunts!
操!
Shit!
操!
Fuck!
快点接啊 求求了
Come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up.
他妈的 赶紧接电♥话♥啊
Come on, fucking answer.
喂
Hey.
嘿 你为啥衣服都不♥穿♥就打给我?
Hey you. Why you calling me on shirtless?
你不会下面也没穿吧
Are you Donald Ducking it underneath?
听我说 科洛
Hey Chloe, listen
我要你往我的账户里转一万英镑
I need you to transfer me 10k into my payment account.
什么都别问 转就完了 好吗?
Don't ask questions, just do it, okay?
怎么了? 你没事吧?
What's going on? Is everything okay?
求你了 转给我就行了
Please. Just do it.
我必须知道原因 萨姆
I can't not ask why, Sam.
我收到了一封邮件
I got an email.
然后呢?
And?
然后他们要他妈的一万英镑!
And they want ten fucking thousand pounds!
"他们"是谁? 到底怎么了?
Who's "they"? What the fuck's going on?
他们黑了我的电脑摄像头
Look, they hacked my webcam.
这又不是很大一笔钱 给他们就完了 才一万而已
It's not a lot of money, just send it. It's 10k.
不 听我说 萨姆 我经常收到这种邮件
No, Sam. Okay, I get these emails all the time.
只是诈骗罢了
It's just a scam.
这不是诈骗 科洛!
It's not a scam, Chloe!
这会毁了我的事业的 我现在需要我的钱
This could ruin my career. It's my money. I need it now.
虽然听起来离谱
This is gonna sound crazy.
但是 这说不定可以成为你的一个机遇
But, this could be great for you.
一个塑造全新形象的机遇
For your image, I mean.
你自己都说了
I mean, you said it yourself
你已经受够了演这些老掉牙的童星角色
you're sick and tired of all these squeeky-clean child star roles.
如果我们能公♥关♥好 你说不定能登上各大时尚杂♥志♥的封面
If we manage this properly, we could get you on the front cover of..
还有大大小小的报纸和网站
Pose, Flare, newspapers, websites.
我不要
No. I'm not.
弄个话题 强烈谴责这种侵犯隐私的行为
Throw in the whole 'invasion of privacy' thing, get a hashtag going.
然后就有一堆的角色来找你了
You'll be up for loads of roles.
科洛 你没有明白我的意思
Chloe. You're not listening to me.
况且 你那里我也看过了
Plus, I've seen it.
你一点都不用觉得丢人啊
You've got nothing to be ashamed about.
去他妈的不丢人 我看的是GV 科洛!
For fuck's sake, Chloe! It was gay porn.
我当时在对着男人自♥慰♥ 明白吗?
Okay, I was wanking to fucking guys.
噢
Oh.
对
Yeah.
所以我需要这笔钱 现在就要
So I'm gonna need that money. Now.
好 好 当然
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Of course.
对不起 科洛
I'm sorry, Chloe.
没事的
It's fine.
不 很大的事
No. No it's not.
一旦泄露,就是接踵而来的事、事、各种鸟事
It was job after job after fucking job. And then
媒体报道、粉丝尖叫、信件涌入
then the blue tick and the screaming girls, letters.
我不能冒这个险
I can't put that at risk.
嗯哼
Mmhmm.
别这样对我 科洛
Chloe don't do this to me now.
你知道这会有什么样的影响的 对吧
You know what it'd do to me. Don't you?
他们说行业早就变天了 而我只能靠我自己了
They say the industry's changed, but I'd be on my fucking arse.
我已有的事业 我的粉丝
The career I've built, the fans..
我想演的角色 这会毁了一切的 什么都会被毁掉
the roles I want, it changes everything. Fucking everything. All of it.
对啊 那我们呢 萨姆?
Yeah, and what about us, Sam?
你不觉得这也会毁了你和我的关系吗 我的天
You don't think it changes you and me, for fuck's sake!
只有你的事业最重要 对吧?
But no. It's always your career, right?
听着 我当然在乎你 真的
Hey listen. I care about you. I do.
求你了
Please.
你知道吗
You know what.
让我把话说清楚
Just so it's clear
我讨厌你 与你是不是同性恋无关
I don't hate you because you're gay.
我讨厌你 是因为你是一个彻彻底底的混账
I hate you because you're a fucking asshole!
科洛 等等 听我说!
Chloe, wait. Wait, wait, listen!