瞧瞧我们的男子汉
Who's my brave boy?
来 握着我的手
Here, hold my hands.
你在此地等着
You're gonna wait here.
妈妈马上就回来 好吗
Mama's gonna be right back, okay?
我告诉爷爷在这里与我们会面
I told Grandpapa to meet us here.
快点回来哦
Be back soon.
叶夫根尼
Evgeny.
我的小宝贝
My little mouse.
我没料到你会回家
I didn't think you'd come home.
我以为你在前线战死了
I thought you'd die on the front.
你觉得我该把我的小宝贝抛弃在这个世上吗
Should I leave my little mouse all alone in the world?
我能应付的过来
I get by.
他们把你派到哪里去
Where did they send you?
诺夫哥罗德
Novgorod?
到工厂里干苦力
To work in a factory?
你把你的双腿并拢了吗 婊♥子♥
Did you manage to keep your legs shut, bliad?
你对我的生活一无所知
You know nothing about how my life is.
一定要我把你打得原形毕露吗
Must I beat the wantonness out of you?
我并不畏惧你
I'm not afraid of you.
滚回那辆火车上
Get back on that train.
快点
Go!
依然还是如此的急性子
Still my little hothead.
如果从炉子上拿热水瓶的话 你会烫伤的
If you snatch a kettle from the stove you get burned.
你这只老鼠连吱吱叫都不会吗
Can the mouse not even squeak?
来吧 继续啊
No, come on, go ahead, do it!
动手啊
Do it!
拿刀捅我
Stab me!
快点啊 捅我
Come on, stab me!
我经历了德国人的刺刀
I faced German bayonets.
我应该在自己的妻子面前认怂吗
Shall I now quake in front of my own wife?!
为什么非得要这样
Why does it have to be like this?
因为这是你所想要的
Because you want it like this.
你喜欢这样
You love it.
你喜欢的 我了解你爱玩的小把戏
You do, I know the games you like to play.
我了解
I know them.
那么我该拿皮带来抽你 是吗
And so I shall take my belt to you, yeah?
然后把你像一条狗一样留在原地
And I leave you panting like a dog.
然后你又会变成乖乖的妻子
Then you'll be the good wife again
你的怒火会随之消失
and the fire will go out of your eyes.
没有什么会改变 我亲爱的宝贝
Nothing changes, my little mouse.
什么都不会变
Nothing changes?
你有一个儿子 伊万
You have a son, Ivan.
但你没机会见到他了
And you will never get to see him.
片名:我们在此消失
好好看看你
Well, look at this.
你做头发花了多少卢布
How many rubles did that hair cost?
手也是软软的
Soft hands too.
鲁博夫 摸摸这个花瓶的手
Lubov, feel this chaynik's hands.
像天鹅绒一样柔软 不是吗
Like velvet, no?
我叫安娜斯塔西亚
I'm Anastasia.
一周后再跟我们说这句话 花瓶
Tell us in a week, chaynik.
我到哪里
Where do I?
没人在乎
No one cares.
别睡那 那是布士卡的床位
Not that one, that's Prushka's.
那是保利纳的床位
Polina's.
直接告诉我哪张是我的吧
Just tell me which one is mine.
没有你的
None of them.
那我睡哪里
But where do I sleep?
除了床哪里都可以
Anywhere that isn't a bed.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
你可以与我睡一张铺位
You can share my bunk.
是因为我手嫩吗
Because I have soft hands?
继续讲
Go on.
告诉她 斯维特娜拉
Tell her, Svetlana.
她不需要知道
She doesn't need to know.
斯维特拉娜知道你只会在这待一周
Svetlana knows you will only be here a week.
这就是为什么我们不想知道你的名字
It's why we don't bother learning your name.
有嫩手的女人都坚持不久
Women with soft hands never last.
在第一天上班的时候
On the first day of work
你会感受到从未有过的疼痛感
you will ache like never before in your life,
在寒冷的地面挖掘
digging in frozen ground,
用你的嫩手搬沉重的原木
dragging heavy logs with your soft hands.
第二天 你会蹒跚而行
Second day, you will stumble
然后到了第三天
and on the third day
你就倒下了
you will fall.
然后他们会再把你拖起来
And they will pick you back up again.
在第四天 他们会磨烂你的嫩手
And on the fourth day, they will grind your soft hands
在他们铁靴之下
under their steel boots.
你觉得你能活到第五天吗
You think you'll live to see the sun on the fifth day?
第六天呢
Sixth?
斯威特拉娜之所以把床位与你分享
Svetlana will share her bunk with you
因为她离炉子最远
because she is furthest from the stove
还有因为她知道只是一周的事
and because she knows it is only for a week
然后你就被虐的体无完肤了
and then there will be nothing left of you.
我没有你想象的那么软弱
I'm not as weak as you think.
你只有一周时间可以活命
You have one week to live.
但是在这 一周就好像一生那样漫长
But here, one week can be like a lifetime
夜晚也一样漫长
and one night can drag on for longer than that,
所以一切都解决了
so it all works out.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她在流血
She's bleeding.
我能看一眼吗
Can I look?
她不想要你的帮助
She doesn't want your help.
-但是 -她
- But... - She doesn't...
-我也许能 -不想要你的帮助
- I might be able to... - Want your help.
你很漂亮
You're pretty.
老鼠说话了
The mouse speaks.
太阳从西边出来了
It must be a holy day.
你说了什么
What did you squeak?
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
鲁博夫 你真应该看看她
Lubov, you should take a look at her.
我知道尤里会的
I know Yuri will.
让我过去
Let me through.
她不会谢谢你的
She won't thank you.
这里的规矩不一样
The rules are different here.
你可以晚点再跟我一一讲解
You can explain them to me later.
她发烧了
She has a fever.
有可能是她的阑尾
Might be her appendix.
我们有干净的水吗
Do we have clean water?
只有香槟和法国白兰地
Only champagne and French brandy.
那里有一口井
There's a well.
水很干净
It must be clean.
清到在夏天水里有青蛙在游泳
It's clean enough to have frogs in the summer.
总会有雪的
There's always snow.
带点来治她的胃
Bring some for her stomach.
好的
Okay.
我不累
M'ne pù figu
拿点雪来
Fetch some snow.
或者把她拖出去放到雪里 给她治病
Or drag her out into it, cut out the bureaucracy.
老鼠
Mouse.
我在这下面多久了
How long have I been down here?
我也不知道了
I don't know anymore.
好冷啊
It's so cold.
真的好冷
It's so cold.
太黑了 我看不见你
I can't see you in the dark.
回来
Come back!
我默认你是这里的老大了
I take it you are the boss here.
暂时是的
For now.
看来是的
Looks like it.
你之前干了什么
What did you do?
我为了生活而卖♥♥力工作
电影精选列表