老大 我们进来了
Boss, we're in.
很好
Excellent.
货呢
And the goods?
成吨♥的高科技战利品
Tons of high-tech loot
如你所料 老大
just like you said, boss.
正如你所料
Just like you said.
当心
Look out!
永远的忍♥者神龟
恐怕这是真的 金凯
I'm afraid it's true, Kincaid.
我不是你的继弟
I'm not your stepbrother;
我是你同父异母的妹妹
I'm your half-sister.
我们中断当前节目
We interrupt this program
插播一条第六频道独家新闻
for a Channel 6 news exclusive.
今晚早些时候发生了一起大胆的抢劫案
There was a daring robbery earlier tonight
在市中心的一家高科技实验室
at a high-tech midtown laboratory.
附近的一个监控摄像头
A nearby surveillance camera
捕捉到了四个奇怪绿色生物的图像
captured this image of four bizarre green creatures.
李奥纳多
Leonardo!
米开朗基罗
Michelangelo!
多纳泰罗
Donatello!
拉斐尔
Raphael!
什么事?
You rang?
你们今晚好像失误了 孩子们
I fear you have been careless tonight, my sons.
我们存在的秘密暴露了
The secret of our existence has been compromised.
什么 今晚?
What, tonight?
我一直没出去
I haven't been out.
麦琪
Mikey?
我没有
Negatory.
斯普林特师♥父♥
Master Splinter.
我们整晚都和你待在一起
We've been cooped up in here with you all night.
那你们怎么解释...这个
Then how in the world do you explain... this?
四只生物的图像有点模糊
The image of the four creatures is a bit grainy
即便如此 还是能看出来
but even so, you can make out
好像是四只大乌龟的样子
what appear to be four large Turtles.
啊?
Wha...?
这...
It's...
这肯定是个恶作剧 对吧
it's got to be some kind of gag, right?
你看我在笑吗 拉斐尔
I am not laughing, Raphael.
来看看其他新闻 曼哈顿持续发现
In other news unusual underground seismic activity
不同寻常的地震活动
continues to be reported throughout Manhattan.
这里
Here.
我找到那张照片了
I've got the image.
他们确实长得像我们
They do look like us.
无论"他们"是谁
Whoever "they" are.
他们在跟什么人打
Who are they fighting?
紫龙帮
The Purple Dragons!
这么说 这些乌龟把戏是韩搞的鬼
So Hun's behind all this turtle-y fun?
你们看到这个了吗
Are you guys seeing this?
新闻上到处都是
It's all over the news.
我们看到了 艾普尔
We see it, April.
我们正要去查个水落石出
And we're about to get to the bottom of it.
这次收获满满 老大
It was a sweet score, boss.
我们抢到了各种各样的高科技产品
We grabbed all kinds of high-tech goodies.
但真正的大奖在这里
But the real prize is right in here.
我们抓到他们了 老大
We got 'em, boss
终于抓到他们了
we finally got 'em.
来看看...
Say hello...
忍♥者神龟们吧
to the Ninja Turtles.
嗯?
En?
难道你想见的不是我们
You were expecting maybe somebody else?
嗯...我不知道这些怪胎是谁
Em... I don't know who these freaks are
但他们不是那些忍♥者神龟
but they're not the Turtles.
大块头 如果我们不是忍♥者神龟
Chumley, if we're not the Turtles
那还有谁能是
I don't know who is.
说得好 拉斐尔
Good one, Raphael!
我们在他们身上找到这个
We, found this on them.
忍♥者的东西
Ninja type stuff.
对吧 老大
Right, boss?
嘿
Hey.
你不是应该给我们个打电♥话♥的机会吗
Don't you owe us one phone call?
我非常清楚要打给谁
Like, I totally know who I'm calling.
披萨外卖♥♥
Pizza delivery!
这是什么
What is this?
这是溶液
That's just ooze.
我们经常因为这个和老水桶头打起来
We fight old bucket-breath over that stuff all the time!
老水桶头?
"Old bucket-breath"?
你知道的 大平底锅脸
You know-- old frying-pan face.
铁圆顶 铁嘴
Chrome dome? Metal mouth?
铁牙怪
Tin teeth.
你们这些怪胎在说什么
What are you freaks talking about?
这家伙脑子有点铁
A mind like a steel trap, this one.
你懂我意思吗
Know what I'm saying?
喂 我们在说施莱德
Hello? We're talking about Shredder.
这和施莱德有什么关系
What does this have to do with the Shredder?
就像米开朗基罗说的
Like Michelangelo said
这是基因诱变剂 我们一直在防止
it's just some mutagen we stopped Shred-head
它们落到施莱德手里
from getting his claws on.
诱变剂
Mutagen?
我劝你小心点
I'd be careful with that if I were you.
怎么回事
What the...?
这个可能会派上用场
This could really come in handy...
如果施莱德真的回来了
especially if the Shredder is back.
我们怎么处理这些人 老大
What do you want us to do with these guys, boss?
我已经有四只乌龟要担心了
I've already got four Turtles to worry about.
这些是多余的
These are superfluous.
很高兴认识你们 多余的家伙
Nice knowing you, Superfluous.
什么
What the...?
啊
Aah!
快把它弄走
Get it off me!
希望你别介意
Hope you don't mind
我们自己进来了
but we let ourselves in.
实际上
Actually
看来我们好像已经在里面了
it kind of looks like we're already here.
嘿 那些家伙和我们长得一样
Hey, those dudes look just like us.
少抬举自己了
Don't flatter yourselves!
该我们上场了
That's our cue!
拉斐尔 当心
Raph! Look out!
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bro!
让一让
Excuse me!
真棒
Sweet!
他们的腰带上写着首字母
They got little initials on their belt buckles!
就像超级英雄一样
Like superheroes!
哇哦
Whoa!
好诶
Yeah!
真有意思
Fascinatin'!
帮个忙好吗 麦琪
Little help here, Mikey?
收到
You got it!
卡哇邦嘎
Cowabunga!
冷静点 伙计
Cool off, dude!
哈哈 他叫你冷静点
Heh-heh! "Cool off," he says.
神龟力量
Turtle Power!
你怎么能不爱这些家伙呢
How can you not love these guys?
哇哦
Whoa!
这下真是满'墙'忠烈
Now, that was off the wall!
快走
Come on!
以后再联♥系♥
Let's stay in touch.
好了
All right,
该回答问题了
time for some answers.
你们到底是什么人
Who the shell are you guys?
我正想问你们呢
I was about to ask you the same question.
别装可爱
电影精选列表