I hope our new Commander-in-Chief...
我希望新的司令
isn't the coward they say he is.
不像他们所说那样懦弱
Whatever they say,
不论别人怎么说
Yamamoto is the kind of leader we need.
山本先生正是我们所需要的领导者
He believes in the value of the airplane.
他了解空战的重要性
But why a Vice-Navy Minister...
为什么海军副部长会突然被调来
for such an important position?
担任指挥军舰这么重要的工作
Maybe the climate in Tokyo was detrimental to Yamamoto's health.
可能留在东京对他不好吧
The Army is against him...
陆军军方因为他的反对言论
for opposing their policies.
而对他感冒
So he runs away to sea.
难怪他要逃到海上
Now he has the entire fleet to guard him.
现在有整个四万人的舰队来保护他了
This order makes you Commander-in-Chief.
我将联合舰队指挥权移交予阁下
The Imperial fleet consists of--
现在联合舰队的主力舰包括...
Save your breath, Yoshida.
省省吧, 吉田
Those details are in the documents.
我想这些文件都记录得够清楚了
You haven't changed!
你还是老样子
With the Army controlling politics...
现在是陆军在主导一切
...your job as Navy Minister will be difficult.
你这个海军指挥官就更难当了
Don't mess it up
别搞砸了
Thank God you're here.
你也辛苦了
We know your life has been threatened.
我真高兴你还活着
I'm not that easy to kill.
我不会这么容易被杀的
Army hotheads are demanding
目前陆军的激进派
an alliance with Germany.
主张与德国结盟
That would be tragic for Japan.
这样会贻害日本的
As Navy Minister l will continue to fight with the Army.
我会继续与陆军对抗的
You are our last hope, Yoshida.
你是我们的最后希望了, 吉田
The Navy must stand firm against the alliance.
现在的日本 正面临重大决策时期
America is against the war we are waging in China...
美国反对我们进军中国
...and angry that we are negotiating with the Germans.
以及对我们和德国结盟感到很生气
Now we are threatened with an embargo of the raw materials we need.
现在他们 围堵我国的原料进口贸易
Either we improve relations with the U.S. ...
除非我们改善与美国的关系
and withdraw from China
并从中国撤军
...or find another source of raw materials here in Indo-China.
不然我们就得改从南方的印度支那进口原料了
Why worry about threats from America?
为什么要怕美国人?
President Roosevelt's attention is on Europe...
罗斯福总统的目标放在欧洲
...where Germany is winning a quick victory over the Allied Armies.
因为德国人已打了许多胜仗了
So I think we don't have to withdraw our force...
所以我认为为了我们的南进
from China
不必撤军
Now is the time to strike.
现在是进攻的时候了
The British, the Dutch and the French are withdrawing their forces...
这时英国,荷兰以及法国
...from Southeast Asia ...
正从东南亚撤军
to strengthen their armies in Europe.
以增加欧洲的兵力
We must be careful.
我们还是得小心
The Americans have an Army in the Philippines...
美国在菲律宾还有驻远东军队
...and they have moved ...
而他们从...
their Pacific Fleet from San Diego to Pearl Harbor
圣迭戈派来太平洋舰队进驻夏威夷
Yes, and that fleet is a knife leveled at Japan's throat.
那支部队对日本来说是很大威胁
The Japanese ambassador just arrived. He should be up shortly.
长官, 日本大使刚刚抵达
Thank you.
谢谢
The Japanese are stalling, Henry.You know that.
日本人在用拖延战术
When Nomura took over as ambassador...
当野村被任命为大使时
... l had some hopes of settling our differences.
我以为我们两国之间 会有些改变
But our meetings so far have been unproductive.
但是会谈到现在 还没有什么建设性
He brings me proposals,I offer compromises.
他提供计划给我 我也让步了
He brings me counterproposals, and so on.
他又带来得寸进尺的计划
I tell you, Henry, Nomura was sent here to buy time.
他只是来拖延时间的
That's what he's doing, at our expense.
他是在耍我们
The president believes him to be...
战争部长 亨利·史汀生 总统相信野村大使是个君子
...a man we can trust and deal with.
认为我们可以信任他 可以跟他打交道
Mr. Ambassador, we meet again.
大使先生, 我们又见面了
It is always a pleasure.
我总是很高兴能见到你
I assume you know Mr. Stimson, the head of our War Department.
您应该认识我们的作战领导人 史汀森先生
Oh, yes, of course.
当然好
Mr. Ambassador.
大使先生
I do hope, Mr. Stimson your presence here does not indicate anything ominous.
我希望您 不是来告诉我坏消息的
Of course not, Mr. Nomura.
当然不是, 野村先生
Mr. Nomura, won't you please sit down?
野村先生, 您请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, since our last talk a week ago...
自从上星期我们会谈以来
... l have received certain shall we say questions from my government...
我一直受到 我国政♥府♥的"质问"
...to put to you to clarify certain matters.
想澄清一些疑虑
Good morning, colonel.
早安, 上校
There it is.
就是这儿
This machine lets us intercept every word between Tokyo...
海军情报科OP-20-G 艾尔文·克莱默少校 这部机器可拦截所有
...and all Japanese embassies.
从东京传到各地大使♥馆♥的电报
The coded material is fed into that machine.
它可以接收密♥码♥
It goes round and round in there...
将之转译成电码
...and comes out here, decoded in Japanese.
再印出日文电报来
All we have to do is translate it.
我们只要翻译就好了
We decode this quicker than the Japanese embassy...
我们解码的速度
...right here in Washington.
比驻华盛顿日本大使♥馆♥还快
No wonder you decided to call it "Operation Magic."
难怪你要称之为"魔法行动"了
The latest intercept, sir. Thank you.
这是最新拦截到的电报 谢谢
Things are getting a little hotter in the Pacific.
太平洋战事可越来越热闹了
As long as we're sharing this assignment...
既然这是我们的共同任务
...take a look at this.
我给你看样东西
Behold the 12 apostles.
看看这十二个人名
The chosen few are authorized to see the magic intercepts.
他们是有权阅读电报的人选
Hap Arnold, Chief of the Air Corps, isn't on the list.
但是空军总司令哈普亚诺 却不在名单上
No,
没有
and not one of our overseas commanders.
也没有任何海外指挥官的名字
fire
发射
Excellent!
太出色了!
Who is in command of those torpedo planes?
谁是轰炸部队的司令官?
Lt. Commander Fuchida, sir, from the carrier Akagi.
是赤城号♥舰的富田指挥官
Send him this message from me.
帮我发一封电报给他
"Congratulations on brilliant torpedo attack."
祝贺这次出色的攻击
lf we are forced into a war with America...
如果我们被强迫迎战美国
...Japan's only hope...
我们唯一的希望就是
...is to annihilate the American Pacific fleet at the outset.
将太平洋舰队一举歼灭
I wonder if we could use torpedo planes at Pearl Harbor?
也许我们可以用轰炸部队攻击珍珠港
Pearl Harbor
珍珠港
Stand by.
预备
Execute.
奏乐
Look at that entrance to the harbor.
看看珍珠港的进出口
Sink one good-sized ship in the channel and you've bottled up our whole fleet.
只要有一艘大一点的船在那里沉没 整个舰队都进退不得
You know as well as l do,
你像我一样清楚
this harbor is a mousetrap.
这个港口就像个捕鼠器
Fleet should have stayed in San Diego where it belongs.
我们根本不应该离开 我们所属的圣迭戈
I made the mistake to point that out to Roosevelt.
我竟然错把这一点告诉罗斯福
We're expected to obey orders.
美国太平洋舰队总司令 哈斯本·金默尔海军上将 吉姆, 我们必须遵从命令
We're also expected to exercise our own good judgment.
我们也必须有好的判断力
I didn't ask for the job.
这不是我们自找的
Sorry, Kim, but this was my command, and it's become habit...
很抱歉, 金默尔 但这是我发出的命令
...to worry about the security of the fleet.
我仍然担心舰队的安危
The British, flying some old biplanes...
还记得英国用旧式轰炸机
...torpedoed and sank three ltalian battleships at Taranto.
在意大利塔伦多港 将三艘战舰炸沉
Harbor very much like this one.
那个港口就跟这里一样
yeah
是啊
I share your concern, but CNO doesn't think it can happen here.
但是上头可不相信历史会重演
Why not?
为什么不会?
A torpedo dropped from a plane plunges...to a depth of 75 feet or more before it levels off.
鱼雷弹会在爆♥炸♥前 潜入75英尺深
I know, and Pearl is only 40 feet deep.
我知道 而珍珠港只有40英尺深
I'm still worried, Kim.
我还是很担心
Frankly, sir, l was stunned when l heard of your proposal.
老实说, 长官 你的计划真令我震惊
You think the plan is reckless?
你觉得太鲁莽了吗?
You suggest using torpedo planes against the American Fleet...
你想用鱼雷轰炸机攻击
...but Pearl Harbor is too shallow for that.
但是珍珠港太浅了
电影精选列表