艾迪: “离经叛道”这个词来自拉丁词根。
EDDY: The word "deviant" comes from the Latin roots
“de”的意思是“从”;而“via”是“路”。
"de," meaning "from," and "via," the road.
一个徘徊路上或者索性迷路之人,,
One who wanders from the road or gets lost,
是与众不同的人,是从人群中脱颖而出的人--
one who separates from the crowd.
当然,现在它特指的是那些性行为不正常的人。
Of course, nowadays it refers to someone whose sexual practices are abnormal.
这就是斯图尔特,亚历克斯和亲爱的我的故事。
This is the story of Stuart, Alex and me,
有一段时间内,我们真的是如此的离经叛道,
and how, for a while, we became deviants,
那当然是既与众不同,还同时有我们自己的性取向。
in both senses of the word.
* 亲爱的,你是如此太过超现实。*
* Baby, your deal is surreal。*
*就像闪电在裸奔,*
* Just like lightning Streaking on, *
*天堂当然是精神归属。*
* Heaven still Is a state of mind 。*
*我们做错了哪里?*
* Where did we go wrong?*
*那些旧思想又归于何处了?*
* What happened to Those old convictions? *
*瞬间化为一缕青烟。*
* Went up in smoke。*
*宝贝,当你的背慢慢要断裂*
* Baby, while your back Breaks slowly, *
*咬紧牙,控制自己的血脉*
* By the skin of your teeth You'll be under their thumb *
*放松僵持的神态,*
* Moving from This state of friction ,*
*我们的眼中星光闪烁。*
* We all got stars In our eyes。 *
*你已经知道了你唯一的限制,*
* But you know by now Your one restriction *
*去在天空的边缘*
* Is at the edge of the sky
*像一颗新星一样闪烁。*
* Keep shining Like a new star 。*
*像一颗新星一样闪烁。*
* Shining like a new star。*
*宝贝,我们领先一步了,
* Baby, we've a head start,*
*因为,宝贝,我们还活着。*
* 'Cause, baby, we're alive。*
*阴影依旧当意志,*
* Shadows are still When the will ,*
*已经没有力气继续下去,*
* Has no strength left To carry on, *
*你躺在地上,心脏病发作。*
* You're flat on you back With a heart attack 。*
*你到底去哪儿了?*
* Where the hell Have you gone? *
啊!不要这样做!这是个陷阱!
Aah! Don't do it! It's a trap!
逃跑吧!啊!
Run away! Aah!
*当你正和老鼠玩着游戏,*
* When you're playing a game, With the rats and the mice ,*
*你的背部慢慢断裂时。*
* While your back Breaks slowly。 *
艾迪:有人说过,想在学校寄宿的人,
EDDY: It's been said that anyone who wants to live in a dormitory
要么是智力有缺陷,要么就是新生。
must either be a mental defective or a freshman.
我两者都不是,我是一名大三的转学生。
I was neither. I was a junior transfer student
我以为住宿舍的也没那么糟。
and I thought living in a dorm couldn't be that bad.
结果发现这是我之前和以后都没犯过的最大的错误。
I've never been quite that wrong, before or since.
你好, -- 你好,艾迪·豪。
Hi. Hi. Um, Eddy Howe.
我想我是不是要签个什么--
Think I'm supposed to sign something.
是的,给你。
Yeah. Here you go.
好的,签这里。
Okay. Right here.
*像一颗新星一样闪耀。*
* Shining like a new star.*
这是你的钥匙,请拿好。
Here's your key, and there you go.
谢谢,我该怎么走? 上楼。
Thanks. Where do I go? Upstairs.
好的,谢谢你!-- 不客气。
Okay. Thank you. You're welcome.
嗯,小鲜肉。-- 我先看到他的。
Fresh meat. I saw him first.
哪位?
Who are you?
我想我是你的新室友吧,艾迪。
I guess I'm your new roommate. Eddy.
靠!我还以为他们一直会让我单身呢。
I thought they were gonna let me keep this one as a single.
操!
Fuck!
我也很高兴认识你。
It's nice to meet you too.
艾迪:我很快就意识到斯图尔特缺少大脑的一部分,
EDDY: What I quickly realized about Stuart was that he lacked that part of the brain,
他经常说话时会不自觉地冒犯人---
which would stop him from saying things that might be offensive to other people.
我也意识到,我们其实根本不适合做室友。
I also realized, we couldn't have been less suited as roommates.
向前!
Fore!
但我们还是相处得很好。
But we managed to get along.
事实上,我们的这段关系中有一种奇怪的平静,
In fact, there developed a bizarre equanimity in the relationship,
或者,一个平衡。
a balance.
比如,我会教斯图尔特如何去折医院里的那种带角度床角。
I showed Stuart how to make his bed with hospital corners.
我教他喝各种稀奇古怪的碳酸饮料,
Lick the salt, drink the drink, suck the lime.
一,二,三。
One, two, three.
作为回报,斯图尔特教我学会喝酒。
And in return, Stuart taught me how to drink.
斯图尔特的英语试♥卷♥是我帮他整的,
I wrote Stuart's English papers for him,
他请我吃饭咯。
and he bought me dinner.
我负责打扫浴室,
I cleaned the bathroom,
他负责洗衣服。
and he took care of the laundry.
有时他会借我的东西,
Sometimes he borrowed things of mine,
当然我把这些东西借回来。
and sometimes I borrowed things back.
你觉得很有趣,是吗?这是怎样的呢?
You think it's real funny, don't you? How's this?
斯图尔特必须安静下来,我才可以学习。
Stuart would be quiet so that I could study.
*我能时常去改变,*
* I could sometimes change*
*我因而选择忘记这些的脸……*
* So I choose to forget the faces of this... *
我给了他独处的时间,让他和朋友们--社交。
And I gave him time alone to socialize with friends.
这种微妙的平衡关系,
This delicate equilibrium in the relationship
很快就因为有人来了而心烦意乱。
was soon upset by an arrival.
套间里的另一间单人房♥一直空着,
The other room in the suite, the single, had remained empty,
直到有一天……
until one day...
不管他是谁,他都不太友好。
Whoever he is, he isn't very friendly.
但我们很快就见面了。
But we soon met.
斯图尔特,你是去上课还是要在床上打飞机呀?
Stuart, did you go to class or stay in bed and masturbate?
你知道,我一直…
You know, I've been...
帅锅,麻烦你能暂避一会吗?
Would you please get out of here?
这是男女同校的宿舍,有什么问题吗?
It's a coed dorm. What's the problem?
这是男女同校,可不是在同♥房♥♥间里。
It's coed within the buildings, not within the rooms.
所以呢?
So?
所以礼貌的做法应该是你们去房♥屋办公室,
So the polite thing for you to do is go to the housing office,
告诉他们弄错了,他们必须给你们安排新房♥间。
tell them there's a mistake and they need to get you new rooms.
不,不,是我们先来的。
No, no. We were here first.
再说了,你为什么不用亚历山大或者你的全名呢?
Besides, why didn't you use Alexandria or whatever your full name is?
我的全名是亚历克斯。
Alex is my full name.
这名字很可爱,可听起来像个男人的名字。
Sounds like a man's name. It's lovely.
哇,是的,她是很迷人的。
Wow. She's amazing.
非常非常之迷人的。
Truly amazing.
* 奇异恩典*
* Amazing Grace*
不是格蕾丝,是亚历克斯。
It's not Grace, it's Alex.
*神奇的亚历克斯*
* Amazing Alex*
噢!
Ow!
“亨德里克森·亚历克斯。男性。”
"Hendrickson, Alex. Male."
亚历克斯:我是女性,请相信我。
ALEX: I'm a female. Trust me.
可是根据我们的档案,你应该是男性。
According to our files, you're a male.
好吧。
Okay.
那让我们假设一下,
Let's just suppose for a second
如果我是女性--
that I'm a female.
那么将会发生什么呢?
What would happen then?
我会马上把你列入转学候补名单。
I'd put you on the transfer waiting list
你会在8到12周后接到相应通知。
and your name would probably come up in eight to twelve weeks.
这个地区住房♥严重短缺。
There's a severe housing shortage in the area.
你会考虑在校外租♥房♥♥吗?
Would you consider living off-campus?
不好意思,我负担不起。
I can't afford it.
我可以把你的名字放在候补名单上,
I can put you on the waiting list,
但我需要一个官方的证明。
but I'll need official verification
证明你确实是个女人--
that you are indeed a female.
下一个。
Next.
这只是暂时的,我说,我很快就能找到工作。
It's only temporary, I mean, until I can find something.
我…我没有问任何人,
I just... I'm not asking anyone,
你知道,可能有些事对你们来说挺愚蠢的,比如放下马桶盖---
you know, to do anything silly, like put down the toilet seat.
我只是想问问,你们排便完毕--
I'm just asking that when you're done voiding your bowels,
你们冲洗马桶嘛?
you flush.
我们做完啥之后?
After we're done what-ing our what?
她的意思是,你大小便后必须冲马桶,你个白♥痴♥。
EDDY: She means, flush after you take one of those big dumps, moron.
哦,你真是这个意思吗?
Oh, is that what you mean?
这可能会太恶心了,但我自己为此感到骄傲。
That's a shame. I'm so proud of those.
你要知道,在很多国家,男人的便便足够多,
In some countries, the size of a man's crap
那代表他真男子汉的气概。
is a sign of his masculinity.
艾迪:她躲着我们。
EDDY: She avoided us.
她为何要躲得我们远远的?
What was it that kept her away?
*为什么不上去啊?为什么不下去啊?*
* Why not go up? Why not go down? *
*波波头和摇滚乐,--走向新风格。*
* Bobble and a-rock-a To the new style around *
*你打算吗,你也要来抱怨,*
* A-you planning to A-you feel whiny too *
*随着舞曲的摇曳,转吧,摇把,high吧。*
* A-do the boom shak-a-lak A-to the dance hall tune *
电影精选列表