警长,托尔·杰克森回到了镇上。
Sheriff, Taw Jackson's back in town.
你肯定? - 他正骑着马走在街上,正是他本人。
Are you sure? - He's ridin' down the street right now, big as life.
要去抓人吗?
Goin' huntin'?
别乱来。
Don't do anything real fast.
你们似乎有点神经过敏了。
You fellas seem real jumpy.
你怎么出来的? - 假释。 - 才三年?
How'd you get out? - Parole. - After only three years?
表现良好。
Good behaviour.
这张纸上说无论我在哪,都得向当地警官报到。
This paper says I have to report in to the local law officer wherever I am.
周一才是报到日,看来得等等。
Check-in day is Monday. Figurin' on stickin' around?
就等等吧。 - 你的老地方现在属于皮尔斯先生了。 - 我听说了。
For a while. - Your old spread belongs to Mr Pierce now. - I heard that.
那是合法的,所以你离那远点。
It's his legally, so you stay off it.
我肯定会照办的。
Oh, I'll sure do that.
也许监狱把你的精力都抽干了。
Maybe prison took some of the starch out of you.
也许吧。
Maybe.
罗迈斯在哪? - 在兰达多,东方宫殿。
Where's Lomax? - Ln Randado. The Oriental Palace.
比利·海特在楚比斯克。 - 里威呢?
Billy Hyatt's in Chubisco. - Levi?
他和卡里塔一伙在美斯基特。
He's down by Mesquite, with Calita's gang.
货物运输怎么样? - 大批的还有四天。
What about the shipment? - The big one's four days from now.
我们没多少时间了。
Ooesn't give us much time.
对。
Nope.
把盐放回去。
Put back that salt.
盐!
The salt!
要是皮尔斯发现了你偷窃,你就对我一文不值了。
Pierce catches you stealin' now, you won't be worth a damn to me.
皮尔斯先生。 - 还没到吗? - 没有,要下一班才到。
Mr Pierce. - Oid it get here yet? - No, it will by the trip after next.
那正是我们需要她的时候。
That's when we want her.
好了,把她清理好。
Alright, let's clean her up.
检查一下左前轮的垫环。 - 是。
Check the rim on the left front wheel. - Yes, sir.
真棒!
Beauty!
皮尔斯先生,托尔·杰克森回到了镇上。 - 什么?
Mr Pierce, Taw Jackson's in town. - What?
他获得假释。 - 他在哪? - 不知道。
He's out on parole. - Where is he? - I don't know.
你不知道他会杀了皮尔斯先生吗? - 叫哈蒙和布朗来。
Oon't you know he could take a shot at Mr Pierce? - Get Hammond and Brown.
你觉得他会干点什么吗? - 你不觉得?
You think he'll try somethin'? - Wouldn't you?
我要你日出前到兰达多去,
I want you in Rondado before sun-up.
找到罗迈斯。
Find Lomax.
叫他杀了托尔·杰克森,他要什么我都给。
I want him to kill Taw Jackson. I'll pay him anything he wants.
他要什么都行吗,先生?
You'll pay him anything, sir?
如果要10,000元的话我会亲自去。
I'll go for 10,000.
见鬼,皮尔斯先生。我们干还不用10,000元。
Hell, Mr Pierce, we'd be willin' to do it for a lot less than 10,000.
如果你行的话。罗迈斯就行,快去。
If you could. Lomax is the one man that can, so get movin'.
是。
Yes, sir.
老板,你了解他们两个。
Boss, you know the way they feel about each other.
罗迈斯可能什么都不要就杀了他。
Lomax would probably kill him for nothin'.
除非有钱,罗迈斯从不白干活。
Unless there's money in it, Lomax'll do nothin' for nothin'.
我要托尔·杰克森死。
And I want Taw Jackson dead.
要什么? - 威士忌。
What'll ya have? - Whiskey.
我知道罗迈斯在这附近。
I understand Lomax is around.
那又怎样?
So?
我要见他。 - 你是谁?
I wanna see him. - Yeah, and who are you?
托尔·杰克森。
Taw Jackson.
好好喝一杯吧,这是你最后一杯酒了。
Enjoy you're drink. It'll be your last.
哦,真无♥耻♥。
Well, that'd be a shame.
真希望我最后一杯酒是一大杯。
Kinda hoped that my last drink'd be a big one.
瓶子就在你前面,自己倒吧。
Bottle's in front of you. Pour it out.
朝我背后开枪吗? - 你活该。
Gonna shoot me in the back? - You deserve it.
你让我难堪。 - 怎么了?
You caused me a lot of embarrassment. - How?
你是我唯一一个没打死的人。
You're the only man I ever shot and didn't kill.
告诉你也许你会好受点,
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
那颗子弹让我在医院躺了6个月。
that slug you put in me kept me in hospital for six months.
你为什么觉得我不会杀你?
What made you think I wouldn't kill you?
好奇。
Curiosity.
那么,是什么让你到现在还活着?
Well, you're still alive. Now what's to keep you that way?
钱。 - 多少?
Money. - How much?
你那份超过100,000。
Your share'll be over 100,000.
那就是我常说这个世界需要的:
That's what I've always said the world needs:
更多简单的了解让人们聚到一起。罗茨!卡露!
More simple understanding to bring people together. Lhotse! Khaloo!
我们上楼谈。 - 我说的是保密的。
We can talk upstairs. - What I have to say is private.
用不着保密,她们一句英语都不会说。
Can't get more private. Neither one of them speaks a word of English.
进来。
Come on in!
我希望比上次友好点。 - 不会更不友好了。
I hope this'll be friendlier than last time. - Couldn't be unfriendlier.
知道为什么皮尔斯要你杀我吗?
Know why Pierce wanted you to kill me?
他能合法地得到你的土地,他在那发现了黄金。
So he could legally steal your land, once he found there was gold on it.
你只是保卫你的牧场。
You were just defending your ranch.
但你中了枪,被陷害入狱。
But you got shot, framed and sent to jail.
我把它当成是一种乐子。
Thought that was kind of amusing.
真高兴能找到一个有着强烈幽默感的人。
Nice to find a fella with a keen sense of humour.
老匹尔斯在你的土地上找到大量的黄金。
Old Pierce found a lotta gold on your land.
矿石鉴定一般每吨♥6♥4♥3美元。
That ore assays out at $6♥4♥3 a tonne, normally.
但他们找到了主矿脉,会更富12倍。
But they've hit the motherlode, which'll be 1200 per cent richer.
对于一个刚出来不久的人,你知道很多他的生意。
For a man out a short while you know a lot about his business.
他对我很重要。 - 你在打他的黄金的主意?
He's important to me. - You thinkin' about his gold?
我的黄金。 - 算了吧。
My gold. - Forget it.
你走不近他一英里。吃点吧。
You can't get within a mile of it. Have some grub.
不,谢谢。在镇外呢?
No thanks. How about outta town?
他有了个新玩意。他叫作战车的装甲车。
He has a new toy. An iron-plated thing he calls the War Wagon.
平均每次运50,000美元黄金从艾美特到艾尔帕索。
Takes an average of 50,000 in gold from Emmett to the station in El Paso.
43英里远。 - 警卫不多。
Forty-three miles away. - There are a few guards.
33个,28个车外,5个车内。
Thirty-three of them. Twenty-eight outriders and five in the coach.
每人一支亨利连发步♥枪♥、两支科尔特手♥枪♥和200发子弹。
Each man has a Henry repeating rifle, two Colts and 200 rounds.
那和我有什么关系? - 我们要拿下那辆车。
So what? - We're going to take that wagon.
我们?
We are?
你最近看过艾美特的墓地吗?
You taken a look lately at the cemetery at Emmett?
那有一大堆便宜的木十字架,挤在一起。
There's a big bunch of cheap wooden crosses, all crowded in together.
是悼念上一群企图拦住战车的傻瓜的
That's a tribute to the last fools who tried to stop the War Wagon.
你喜欢事实吗?棺材1块1毛5,十字架1毛2。
You like facts? $1.15 for the casket, and 12 cents for the crosses.
皮尔斯付的钱。
Pierce foots the bill.
1块2毛7对于一条人命来说太贱了,尤其是我的命。
$1.27 seems a poor price to pay for a man's life, especially mine.
4天内,皮尔斯将运输有史以来最大批的黄金。
Ln four days, Pierce is going to make the biggest gold shipment ever.
50万。
A half a million dollars.
50万?我们怎么抢?请一支普鲁士军队?
A half a million? How we gonna take it, with the Prussian army?
和另外三人,一共5人。
With three others. Five of us.
5人。我有点高兴今晚没杀了你。你真有趣。
Five. I'm kinda glad I didn't kill you tonight. You're funny.
想听听吗? - 我们怎样在监狱里过一辈子或逃跑?
Wanna hear how? - How we end up in jail or on the run?
不会的。 - 没可能。
Not my way. - No chance.
100,000,罗迈斯,那是你那份,想听吗?
$100,000, Lomax, that's your share. You ready to listen?
为什么找我? - 你擅长用枪,而且是我认识的唯一的保险箱窃贼。
Why me? - You're good with guns. And the only safecracker I know.
你怎么知道的? - 一个你在监狱里的老朋友。
How'd you find that out? - An old friend of yours in prison.
最后一次,你听不听?
For the last time, are you gonna listen?
好吧,听听。
Alright. Let's hear it.
这是石头平原,战车。
Stony Flats. The War Wagon.
什么事?
Yeah!
一个条件。 - 是什么?
One condition. - What's that?
抢劫前每天我要100美元,要是开枪的话500美元。
My time till the robbery costs $100 a day, and if I fire my gun $500.
我没那么多钱。
Haven't got that kind of money.
先记在你那一份的帐上。
I'll take a marker against your share.
成交。
It's a deal.
你总是带枪?
You always wear a gun?
近来才是。
Just lately.
早上好,罗迈斯先生。 - 你好,斯米提。
要我给你备马吗? - 好的。
- Morning, Mr Lomax. - Hello, Smitty. - You want I should saddle your horse?
你的在第三个隔栏里。
Your in the third stall on the left.
他在那。
There he is.
罗迈斯! - 早上好,罗迈斯。
Lomax! - Morning, Lomax.
想干吗?
What do ya want?
皮尔斯先生想和你谈谈。 - 谈什么?
Mr Pierce would like to talk to you. - What for?
关于托尔·杰克森。
It's about Taw Jackson.
托尔·杰克森怎么了?
What about Taw Jackson?
皮尔斯先生准备出10,000美元解决他。
Mr Pierce said he'll go all the way up to 10,000 dollars.
嘿,托尔,听见了吗? - 听见了。
Hey, Taw, you hear that? - I heard.
你死了值不少钱。
You're worth a lot of money. Oead.
托尔,这不是我们的主意,我们只是传达信息。
Taw, this wasn't our idea at all. We're just deliverin' a message.
是啊。