你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
我是来送你的派对点心包的
I have your party packof pastries.
噢 呃 我以为我取消了
Oh, uh,I thought I canceled that.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
- 是的 - 我不认为我...
-Yeah.-I don't think I--
你是送货员吗
Are you the delivery person?
- 是的哦 - 好的
-Yeah, I am.-Okay.
嗯 我今天和店里的人谈过了
Yeah, I spoke with someone there today and uh,
我取消了
I cancelled it.
什么时候谈的 当时只有我
What time was it?It's just been me
- 今天就我在... - 噢 呃
-today, so...-Oh, uh,
可能是昨天吧
It could have been yesterday.
- 你昨天在那里吗 - 我昨天也在那里噢
-Were you there yesterday?-I was there yesterday, yeah.
这是我开的店 我大部分时间都在店上
It's my shop,so I'm there most days.
噢 行吧
Oh, okay.
贝利
Bailey.
- 贝利烘焙屋 - 也就听着顺口 没啥新意
-Bailey's Bakery.-Yeah, not super innovative.
- 但押头韵啊 "B和B" - 那倒是
-But alliterative.-That's true.
呃 山姆?
Uh, Sam?
嗯嗯 是我
Yeah. Yeah, that's me.
每个给我打工的小年轻都在谈恋爱 所以我给他们放了一天假
Everyone that works for me is young and in love,so gave them the day off.
你人真好
That was nice of you.
你也挺年轻的 没有谈恋爱吗
You're young,are you not in love?
- 嗯?- 没什么
-What?-Nothing.
呃
Um...
不知道我为啥这么说
Don't know why I said that.
你为什么要取消呢
Why'd you cancel?
呃 啥?
Uh, what?
- 我说派对点心啊 - 噢
-The party pack.-Oh.
我本来计划好了 重大计划的说
Uh, I had plans, big plans,
但他们不能来了 所以吧
but they couldn't come, so.
什么样的计划呢
What were those plans?
- 出于好奇问问 - 噢 就像是...
-Just outta curiosity.-Oh, like a, yeah,
嗯...一个姐妹情人节混搭搏击俱乐部那种感觉的派对
it's uh, a Galentine's mixed with um,"Fight Club".
听起来很激烈呢
That sounds really intense.
是啊 所以大伙儿都吓跑了
Yeah, it's probably why everyone pulled out.
我是为了工作才搬来这儿的
I just moved here for a job,
我还在找我的搭子
so I'm still trying to find my people.
听起来你是想找一个小众圈子
Well, that sounds like a real niche group you're trying to find.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我可以把这些给你
Well look, I can, uh, give you these and just cancel
等我明天回到店里的时候把订单取消
when I get back to the shop tomorrow.
噢 不不不 我付钱给你
Oh, no, no, no,I wanna pay you for them.
呃 那里面是什么来着?
Um, what's in there again?
半打纸杯蛋糕
You have a half dozen cupcakes,
一打饼干 三份特色点心
a dozen cookies, and then three of our specials.
我还加了一个我个人最喜欢的
I also, I threw in a personal favorite of mine.
是肉桂馅饼噢
It's a cinnamon strudel.
- 噢 - 不用额外收费
-Oh.-No extra charge.
噢 那个你可以留着 我不喜欢肉桂
Oh, you can actually keep that one. I don't like cinnamon.
- 你居然不喜欢肉桂?- 嗯嗯
-You don't like cinnamon?-Mm-mm.
- 喜欢不了一点 - 真的吗
-Not at all. Uh,-Really?
我去给你拿个袋子
I'll get you a baggy for that.
- 不用 没事儿 我不需要 - 马上哈
-No, that's okay. I don't need one.-One second.
你真的那么反感肉桂么
You must really have something against cinnamon, huh?
确实
I do.
呃 你要不进来把它放下吧?
Um, do you wanna come in and set that down?
嗯...
Um...
好黑哦
It's really dark in here.
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我这儿刚收拾着呢
I'm still getting set up in here.
你不介意我四处看看吧?
Do you mind if I look around?
不 不 请便
No, no, not at all.
你选的这个地方真心不错
You chose a really good area.
这条路上有一家不错的酒吧
There's a really good bar down the road.
酒不咋滴 东西倒是很好吃
Actually really good food.
然后在那儿隔着几扇门的距离就有一家唱片店 非常酷
And then there's a record shop a couple
doors down from that that's really cool.
看来你挺爱看电影的嘛 电影院就在主街尽头那儿噢
And the cinema is at the end of Main Street,
which it seems like you like movies.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
那里不怎么放新片啦
They don't really play anything recent,
但反而挺有意思的
but that's kind of the charm of it.
你真的挺了解这个街区的
You really know the neighborhood.
是啊 没想到我们还没见过面
Yeah, surprised we haven't seen each other.
也许我们见过呢
Maybe we have.
不可能 见过我会记得
No, I would've remembered.
这里视野很好
Great view.
我还没深入探索过这个地方
Well, I haven't really explored that much,
但目前为止我很喜欢
but I like it so far.
我一个月前刚搬到这里
I just moved here a month ago,
基本上就是从这到上班的地方两点一线
basically just here to work and back.
嗯
Hm.
我有个提议
I have a proposition.
说
'Kay.
你愿意尝尝肉桂馅饼吗
Would you be willing to try the cinnamon strudel?
行
Sure.
- 当真?- 是的
-Really?-Yeah.
虽然我不觉得我会改变想法
I don't think my mind is gonna change though,
我不想让你抱太大希望哈
so I don't want you to get your hopes up.
成交
Deal.
你最喜欢什么口味呀
What's your favorite flavor?
以防万一 你有备选方案吗
You gonna pick a back up just in case?
也许有吧
Maybe.
好吧 呃 我喜欢浆果
Alright, uh, I like berry.
太笼统了 喜欢草莓还是蓝莓?
Vague, strawberry,blueberry?
- 都喜欢 - 都喜欢哦
-All of them.-All of them.
但我对橙子过敏
But I am allergic to orange,
- 所以不要这个 - 行 好在知道了
-so none of that, please. -Okay, that's good to know.
不要橙子
No orange.
我有黑莓奶油巧克力小蛋糕
I have the chocolate cupcake with blackberry cream
或者草莓芝士蛋糕
or strawberry cheesecake.
芝士蛋糕 必然是芝士蛋糕
Cheesecake, always cheesecake.
- 那就芝士蛋糕了 - 嗯嗯
-So that's a cheesecake.-Mm-hm.
- 决定了?- 嗯哼
-Yeah?-Mm-hm.
你有盘子吗
Do you have plates?
- 有 - 好的
-Yeah. -Okay.
好的
Okay.
- 呃 - 叉子
-Um,-Forks.
我手很干净...
hands are clean.
好的
Okay.
在大多数情况下是干净的
For the most part.
大多数情况下?
For the most part?
嗯 碰都碰了 哎嘿
Well, I did just do that, so.
想坐下吗
Do you wanna sit?
- 当然 - 好
-Sure. -Okay.
差点就把这东西丢了
Almost lost this guy just now.
噢
Oh.
坐着很舒服
These are comfy.
嗯 我也觉得
Yeah, I like them.
你在看什么节目
What were you watching?
我本来要看《搏击俱乐部》的
I was actually gonna watch "Fight Club".
噢 真的么
Oh, you actually were?
- 是啊 - 是吗
-Yeah.-You were?
- 嗯哼 - 行吧
-Mm-hm. -Okay.
这是情人节的传统习俗哈?
Is that like a Valentine's tradition?
是咯
Yes, it is.
- 真的?- 嗯 我讨厌过节
-Really?-Yeah, I hate the holidays.
- 哎 别这么说嘛 - 嗯哼
-Oh, don't say that.-Mm-hm.
电影精选列表