惊魂眼
谢谢 这些水蜜桃真漂亮
Oh, thank you. They're pretty peaches.
是的 夫人 最近怎么样?
Yes, ma'am. So, how you been?
我想还算不错吧
I'm pretty good, I reckon.
上次见面后 身体可好?
You had any health problems since I saw you last?
什么 夫人? 生过病吗?
Ma'am? Have you been sick?
嗯 背有点疼
Well, back's been hurtin' a little.
不 不 不是你的背
No, no, it's not your back.
有哪里出血了吗?
Have you been bleeding somewhere?
是的 夫人 出了一点血 是吧
Yes, ma'am, a little. Yeah.
看过医生了吗? 我...
Have you been to a doctor? Oh, I
我不太喜欢看医生
I don't much like going to no doctors.
我想你该去看一下
Well, I think maybe you should go.
不 不是性病
No, it's not a venereal disease.
我想可能是肾脏或者膀胱发炎之类
I just think it's some kind of kidney or some bladder infection.
但这病已经有一段时间了
But it's been around for a while.
不治疗的话后果可能很严重
Could lead to some more serious problems.
需要我帮你找位医生吗?
Do you want me to call a doctor for you?
好吧 好
All right. Okay.
孩子们该上♥床♥了 快九点了
You kids get on to bed now. It's nearly 9.:00.
妈妈 就不能再待一会吗?
Ah, Mama, can I stay up just a little bit?
不 听话 年轻人
No. You heard me, mister.
妈妈? 嗯?
Mama? Hmm?
"操"是什么意思?
What does ''fuck'' mean?
不是个好的词 亲爱的 虽然是形容美好的事
It's a bad word, hon, for something nice.
那到底是什么意思呢?
But what does it mean?
是做♥爱♥的意思
Well, it means making love.
也就是爸爸妈妈把你们带到世上的方法
It's how your daddy and me made your brothers and you.
把他的鞋子脱掉 亲爱的
Take his turtles off, hon.
麦克 你听见我说话了吗? 干嘛?
Mike, did you hear me? What?
我说了去睡觉
I said get to bed.
Mike 你脸都拉地上去了
Oh, Mike, your lip's dragging the floor.
小心以后就成这样了
It's gonna freeze like that.
你把我当孩子似的
You act like I'm a kid.
你就是孩子 亲爱的
You are a kid, honey.
瓦莱丽 你该把眼镜给摘下来
Valerie, you may as well take your glasses off.
我知道他又打你了
I know he's been hitting you again.
我看到你的嘴唇了 不
I see your lip. Oh, no.
这...这太丢脸了
Oh, it it just embarrasses me.
没事的
It's okay.
摘下来吧
Come on.
他脾气更坏了
He got worse.
我昨天去了商店 因为家里一些东西用完了
I went to the store yesterday 'cause we's out of some things.
我赶回家前 他就提早到家了
And he got home from work early, before I could get back.
他拿着磨刀皮带等着 我的腿都皮开肉绽
He was waiting with a razor strap. My legs are all cut up.
后背和脚上有足球那么大的伤痕
And I got welts the size of footballs on my back and my legs.
我很内疚 你花钱让我告诉你离开他
I feel guilty, you payin' me money to tell you to get away from him.
你得寻求帮助
You got to get help.
法律帮助 你不了解唐尼·巴克斯代尔
Legal help. You don't know Donnie Barksdale.
如果我离开他 他会紧追不放 直到杀了我
He'll kill me if I leave him. He'll find me.
他说他会的
He said he would.
不 他还没疯到会去杀人
No, he's not crazy enough to kill anybody.
他只是个缺乏安全感的暴躁鬼
He's just an insecure redneck.
怎么了?
What?
我觉得他在外面有了女人
I think he's got a woman on the side.
他还常常夜不归宿
Yeah, he's been laying out at night.
抱歉 是学校来电♥话♥了
Excuse me, but the school's on the phone.
说麦克惹麻烦了
They say Mike's in some kind of trouble.
威尔逊太太
Mrs. Wilson.
你好 请进 请坐
Hi. Come on in. Have a seat.
麦克在哪? 他在医务室
Uh, where where's Mike? He's in the infirmary.
别着急 他没事
Now, it's nothing to get worked up about. He's fine.
他只是有一些...先请坐
He's got a few, um Sit down.
他只是受了些小伤
He's got a few, uh, nicks and bruises.
明天眼睛可能会有点青肿
I think he might have a have a pretty good black eye by tomorrow.
但他没有大碍
But he's, uh he's okay.
他又打架了? 是的
He was in another fight? Yes, he was.
他的成绩也在退步 他在家的情况怎么样?
His grades are, uh are getting worse too. How's he doing at home?
也好不到哪去 不肯跟大家说话
Um, not much better. He's real distant.
威尔逊太太
Mmhmm. Well, Mrs. Wilson,
我不是心理学家 但是
I don't pretend to be a psychologist, but, um,
在我看来 你的孩子充满愤怒
it's obvious to me that your boy's got a lot of anger in him.
去年大概这个时候他父亲去世了
Well, um, it's about this time last year his daddy passed away.
他还是不太能接受
He's still real messed up over it.
我不认识你丈夫 但我知道他是好人
Yeah. I never knew your husband. I understand he was a fine man.
是的
Yes, he was.
我不知道你怎么看心理治疗 但...
Well, I don't know how you feel about therapy, but, uh
如果你认为麦克需要找人谈谈
If you think Mike needs somebody to talk to,
我认识一位...
I know a gentleman over
Mike不需要心理医生 科林斯先生
Mike doesn't need a therapist, Mr. Collins.
他能跟我谈
He can talk to me.
你认为他会吗?
Do you think he will, though?
对不起 韦恩 我不知道你有客人
I'm sorry, Wayne. I didn't know you had anybody in here.
嘿 路比不在
Oh, hi. Um Ruby wasn't at her desk.
她今天病了 威尔逊太太 这位是杰茜卡·金
Yeah, she's out sick today. Uh, Mrs. Wilson, this is Jessica King,
我的未婚妻 很高兴认识你
my fiancee. Nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
我们还需要几分钟 好
We're just going to be a couple of minutes. Okay.
我得走了 有人在等我呢
Uh, I gotta go anyway. I got people waiting.
谢谢 科林斯先生
Thanks a lot, Mr. Collins.
对于这些事情我很抱歉 这是我的工作
I'm real sorry about all this. Oh, it's my job.
他还是个孩子而已
He's just a boy, that's all.
你是那个帮人占卜的威尔逊是吗?
You're not that Wilson that's a fortuneteller, are you?
我不这么叫自己
I don't call myself that.
我想让你帮我占卜 我的预约都满了
I'd love you to read my fortune. I'm pretty booked up.
你看我们会不会一辈子幸福快乐?
Do you think we'll live happily ever after?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
见到些不好的事情了?
You see something bad?
当然不是
Of course not.
你们会很幸福的
No, I'm sure you'll be real happy together.
今天怎么样? 我很好 巴蒂
Hey, how you gettin' along today? I'm fine, Buddy.
除了我的车门老关不上
Except the fact I can't keep my car door from just flying right open.
你有时间修一下吗?
Have you got the time to fix it?
我...我能修 大概要一两个小时
III can get to it, uh, about an hour or two.
你要在这等吗?
Uh, you wanna wait?
不 我要回家 还有人要来呢
Uh, no. Uh, I got to get home. I got people coming.
你可以...可以把车留在这
Hey, you just want you just wanna leave it here,
然后我...我把你送回家?
and I'll I'll carry you on home?
大概...大概六点能修好 可以吗?
I can have it to you by probably by 6:00. That gonna be all right?
可以 很好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, that's fine. All right. All right.
巴蒂? 怎么?
Buddy? Yeah?
我...我这个星期钱比较紧张
Uh, I'm a little I'm a little low on my money this week.
我想能不能... 别担心 真的
I was just wondering if Don't you worry about No, really.
不 别说了 我觉得很不好意思
No, stop it. Oh, come on, look. I feel bad.
你为我做的那一切
For all that you've done for me,
我...我只想报答你
I just I just think the world of you.
你是我唯一的朋友
You're about the only one I call a friend to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的 安妮
Yeah, you know. Annie.
我去把车开过来
I'll get the truck.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你最近怎么样 巴蒂?
How you been, Buddy?
我最近有一些...一些不太好的想法
I've been having some, uh some bad thoughts lately.
但是...昨天我很开心
But I, you know Yesterday, I was feeling so happy.
真的? 我觉得自己是最开心的人
Yeah? I was feeling on top of the world.
那很好啊
Good on you.
我...我甚至觉得连药都不用吃了
III didn't even feel like I needed my medicine.
但我还是吃了
I took it anyway.
我有点...有点对那东西上瘾了
You know, I'm getting I'm getting hooked on that stuff.
你肯定会天天都那么开心 巴蒂
Well, I think you're gonna have a lot of happy days, Buddy.
你会越来越好的
电影精选列表