你又忘了关门了
So you, uh, left the door open again.
钱在柜子上
Cash is on the counter.
要知道,我简直要成为你的保姆了
You know, as much as I love being your personal maid
为了你这些破事东奔西跑
and running all these little errands for you,
你不该在这宅下去了,兄弟
you really need to get out of this apartment, buddy.
这...
This is...
越发荒唐了
It's gettin' ridiculous.
我还有一些画作要完成
I just have a couple more paintings to finish up.
非常感谢你的帮助
But thank you for your help.
客气了
No problem.
嘿,我要去大润发买♥♥点东西
Hey, I'm goin' over to McGowan's.
克雷格要过生日了
Craig's got his birthday happening.
你也一起来吧
You should come with.
我不喜欢全民K歌♥
I don't like karaoke.
又不是干唱,有一群喝醉的妹纸撒野呢
It's not karaoke.It's drunk girls singing.
就是传说中的躺尸
So it's drunk girl-araoke, which is awesome.
人人都爱捡的死鱼
Everybody loves drunk girl-araoke.
你也应该来,离开你这狗窝
You should come, get out of your apartment.
- 这里闻起来就像鞋垫子
- 噢
- It smells like a shoe.
- Oh.
不,我挺好的
No, I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
睡眠瘫痪症
Sleep paralysis.
现在每天早晨都发作吗?
It's happening every morning now?
只在做梦时发作
Only when I have the dream.
但最近连续发作了两个晚上
But it's happened two nights in a row.
以前从没这么频繁过
It hasn't happened that close together before.
是关于。。。。睡美人的梦?
The Sleeping Beauty dream?
每次都是以同样的结局惊醒
It always ends the same way.
我快要吻到她时
I'm about to kiss her,
就被一些诡异的房♥屋所干扰心神
then get distracted by some creepy-looking house
于是就醒了
and that's it.
睡眠瘫痪症和这个梦有关系吗?
Are they connected, the sleep paralysis and the dream?
你怎么看?
What do you think?
我查阅了一些睡眠瘫痪症的知识
I did some reading on sleep paralysis
好像是说当你在做梦的时候
and it's supposedly your body not moving smoothly
身体无法♥正♥常移♥动♥
through the stages of sleep.
我也了解到,在黑暗中世纪
And I also read that in the Dark Ages
人们认为这种病是因为有魔鬼或邪灵
people thought the paralysis was a demon or evil spirit
坐在你胸膛上
sitting on your chest.
你说过我是你三年来第三个治疗医生了
You mentioned that I'm your third therapist in three years.
所以你也该知道我要如何评价这个梦了
So you already know what I'm gonna say about the dream.
你的潜意识创造了这位美丽而沉默的女人
Your subconscious created this perfect, passive woman
而你却无法触碰
with whom you are unable to connect.
你是否觉察到
Can you see the parallels here
这与你平日的孤独不合群有潜在相似性?
with your isolation with people?
是这种纷扰让你远离真实生活
That is the distraction keeping you from your real life.
你平时缺少和女人接触,以至于你产生梦境
Your lack of human interaction is what makes these sessions
一种必然的幻觉
the wrong kind of necessity.
你在寻找一个你已经知道的答案
You're looking for an answer you already know.
只是你不肯接受而已
You just won't accept.
你所需要的就是再把自己代入其中
What you need is to put yourself out there again.
充满斗志,这样我觉得梦境就会坍塌
Be vulnerable. Only then do I think this dream will fade
你也将不再苦受折磨
and you won't depend on this so much.
喂?
Hello?
是托马斯?凯撒吗?
Is this Thomas Kaiser?
- 是的,您是哪位?
- 你好,我叫凯瑟琳
- Yes. Who is this?
- Hi, this is Katherine
我是杰夫?詹宁斯联合律师事务所的
from the law office of Jeff Jennings and Associates.
你能来认领自己继承的遗产吗?
Can you come down to claim your inheritance?
什么?
What?
呃
Uh-huh.
嗯
Yep.
嗯,回聊,再见
Yeah. Talk to you later, bye.
在哪里?
Where is this?
地址在最上面
The address is at the top.
- 离这里似乎有三小时车程
- 你知道吗?
- It's like three hours from here.
- You know what?
我和你知道的一样多
I really know just about as much as you do.
我们事务所只是遗嘱财产的经手者
This firm is just the executor of the property.
等等,你说克莱夫?凯撒死了,把这房♥子留给了我?
Wait. You said Clive Kaiser died and left this property to me?
是的,上面填了你是受益人
Yes. It says here that you are the beneficiary.
我还去了楼下调了档案
I had to dig in the archives downstairs for this.
看起来这房♥子在你们家族已经历几代人了
It looks like the property's been in your family for generations.
这真说不通,我都没见过我的叔叔
It doesn't make any sense.
I've never met my uncle--
好了,你在打击我的信心,这是几天前来的
Okay, you're breaking my heart. This came in a few days ago.
你叔叔克莱夫发过来的
It's from your uncle Clive
信封上写着是寄给你
and the envelope said
that it should go to you
附带各种契据
long with the deed.
这房♥子值多少钱?
How much is the property worth?
从未出♥售♥过,所以暂时无法估价
It's never been sold,so there's no reference.
你要去进行评估,我们可以帮你做评估,但要收钱
You'll have to get it appraised.We can help you with that, for a fee.
但你应该想离开这里亲自去查看吧?
But you know what?You might want to go out there and check it out on your own.
- 你还好吗?
- 他怎么去世的?
- You okay?
- How did he die?
噢,据说他的尸体被发现
Oh, it says here that his body was found
在这房♥屋旁边的河中,已被认定为自杀
in the river by the property.
It was ruled suicide.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们找一个不动产方面的同仁与你交接
I'll have a real estate associate meet you out there.
因为我才不想去那里
'Cause I am not drivin' out to that place.
真够刺♥激♥的
That was stimulating.
托马斯,我希望我们能有机会
Thomas, I wish we had a chance
互相认识
to get to know each other.
你的祖母,即我的母亲
Your grandmother, my mother, did her best
尽了其最大努力让我们无法见面
to make sure that
we had never met.
她没有说出原因
She was not
without her reasons.
我们家族里的人给我们带来了一些麻烦
The men in our family carry
with us something terrible.
凯撒庄园在我们家族中已经很久了
Kaiser Gardens has been in our
family for a very long time.
我已经等待了四十年
I have held watch for
over four decades.
我无法再承担这房♥产的重压了
I cannot withstand the burden
of this property anymore.
我把凯撒庄园委托给你了
I entrust
Kaiser Gardens to you.
噢,嘿,老兄,我带来了...
你上哪去?
Oh, hey man. I brought the--Where are you going?
我出去办点事
I'm just gonna
check something out.
马上就回来
I'll be back soon though.
但是我搞到了你要的东西...
But I got you the stuff
that you were asking--
- 放在柜子上就行
- 你的画呢?
- Just leave it on the counter.
- What about your paintings?
呃,你帮我照看一下吧?
Uh, watch over 'em for me?
照看你的画?
Watch over your paintings?
啥?就这样敲定了吗?
What, are we dating?
当你到达凯撒庄园后
When you
reach Kaiser Gardens,
你必须遵守一些规定
there are rules you must obey.
你的血脉拥有进入所有地方的权限
Your bloodline
is able to access all parts of the property,
但你一定不能进那些隐藏的房♥间
but you must never
enter the hidden rooms
地下室的那些
below the basement.
相信我,它们已经因某种原因被封印
Trust me when I say they
are sealed for a reason,
以保护里面的东西
along with
any objects protected
不受外人侵扰
against the hands of outsiders.
祝你平安
I wish you well.
我也请你原谅
And I ask for your forgiveness.
电影精选列表