Good morning, Washington!
早安 华盛顿
Only four days until Christmas,
距离圣诞节只有四天了
and it's a cold one out there!
外面已经是冰天雪地
But to warm us up,
但为了温暖你我
here are the soothing sounds of Mr. Michael buble!
让我们来听听米迦勒先生悠扬的歌♥声
Sleigh bells ring
# 雪橇声声 #
Are you listenin'?
# 你是否在倾听 #
In the lane
# 小径上 #
Snow is glistenin'
# 白雪皑皑 #
A beautiful sight
# 美景当前 #
We're happy tonight
# 今夜我们如此开怀 #
Walkin' in a winter wonderland
# 步入冬季奇境 #
Gone away is the blue bird
# 烦恼统统溜走 #
Here to stay is a new bird
# 欢快的鸟儿在高唱 #
To sing a love song
# 动听的爱之歌♥ #
While we stroll along
# 我们踏雪而过 #
Walkin' in a winter wonderland
# 步入冬季奇境 #
In the meadow we can build a snowman...
# 在草坪上 我们可以堆个雪人 #
Tom. Hey, Helen.
汤姆 你好 海伦
Can you take us with you?
你能带上我们吗
With a family like yours,
要是有你们这样的家人
I would never want to go anywhere.
我哪也不愿意去
These go under the tree.
这些是放在树下的礼物
Oh, you shouldn't have.
你没必要这么客气
And here's this guy.
还有这个家伙
Well, we'll take good care of her for you.
我们会替你好好照顾她的
You always do.
你总是如此
Thanks, Helen.
谢谢 海伦
I loved that article on sofas you did
我很喜欢你在《女士周刊》上发表的
in the Ladies' Weekly .
那篇关于沙发的文章
Oh, you're too kind.
你真是太客气了
Merry Christmas, Helen.
圣诞快乐 海伦
Thank you.
谢谢
You too, Tom.
你也是 汤姆
Do you really need all that stuff?
你真的需要所有那些东西吗
You know I'm an over-packer.
你知道 我总是行囊满满的
I know you're an over-spender.
我知道 你总是大手大脚的
Uh, Mr. Powers?
鲍尔斯先生
You're Max Powers, the movie director, right?
您就是大导演马♥克♥思♥·鲍尔斯 对吗
Guilty as charged.
所控属实
Wow. I've seen every one of your films.
我看过您的每一部作品
Can I get a selfie?
我能和您自♥拍♥一张照片吗
Sure.
当然可以
Are you anyone?
您是哪位
No.
路人
Thanks!
谢谢
I still cannot believe
我始终不敢相信
you talked me into flying all the way from L.A.
你说服我从洛杉矶飞到这里
just to ride the train back home with you.
就为了和你一起坐火车回家
How else are you going to write a script about a train?
要不然你怎么能写出关于火车的剧本呢
Look, I really appreciate the opportunity,
我真的很感激这个机会
But I think you should probably find somebody else.
但我觉得你应该找别人
I mean, I'm a script doctor.
我是剧本医生
I help fix other people's movies.
我帮助别人修改电影剧本
I don't think I'm ready to write one myself.
我并没有打算自己写一篇
Eleanor...
埃莉诺
You know you're the daughter that I never had.
你就像我从未拥有过的女儿一样
You have four kids.
你有四个孩子
All boys,
全是男孩
and since you're like a daughter to me,
既然你就像我女儿一样
I can tell you,
那我得告诉你
you have confidence issues.
你不够自信
Max...
马♥克♥思♥
You're too good
你如此优秀
to be re-writing other people's stories.
不应该再继续修改别人的故事
It's time you put your name on something,
是时候你拥有自己的作品了
And what a better way to start
火车上的爱情故事
than romance on a train?
就是一个再好不过的开始
Okay...
好吧
I feel something magical happening for you
我感觉 这个平安夜
this Christmas Eve.
会有奇迹降临在你身上
That's our wedding day!
那就是我们婚期
Is it?
是吗
How did you know? Oh, my goodness!
你怎么知道的 天哪
Looks like we'll be leaving right on time.
看来我们会准时出发
That's good.
那太好了
Yes, certainly is.
是啊 确实如此
People rely on us, you know.
人们都指望着我们
You work for the trains?
你在火车上工作吗
Did,
曾经
for most of my life.
我♥干♥了大半辈子
I'm just a passenger now.
如今 只是一名乘客
You ride often?
你经常坐火车吗
Well, it's been a while...
有段日子没坐了
10 years.
大约十年
Oh, that is a while.
确实有段日子了
Yeah.
没错
Actually, I thought I'd never get on one again.
事实上 我曾以为自己再也不会坐火车了
Ah. Too many stops?
停靠太多了吗
Too many stops, you might say.
你可以这样说 停靠太多了
Tom Langdon.
汤姆·兰登
Herrick Higgins.
赫里克·希金斯
My friends call me Higgins.
朋友们都叫我希金斯
Higgins it is.
好的 希金斯
Excuse me. Yeah.
不好意思 没事
Higgins.
希金斯
Hi, Lelia.
莉拉
I was just about to call you.
我正要打电♥话♥给你
Please tell me you're not canceling.
千万别告诉我你不得不取消
No, no, I'll be there.
不 不 我会准时到的
Christmas day, just like we planned.
圣诞节当天 就像我们计划的那样
In fact, I'm leaving now... on a train.
事实上 我马上就要出发了 坐火车
What?
什么
I'm taking the train.
我打算坐火车
All the way to Los Angeles?
一路到洛杉矶吗
You can't be serious.
你不是说认真的吧
It's for a story.
为了写个故事
So you need to be on a train
你需要坐火车
to write a story?
才能写出故事吗
Yes, it's a story about Christmas on a train.
对 这是关于在火车上度过圣诞节的故事
I'll be there. I promise.
我一定会准时到的 我保证
I hope so.
希望如此
Relationship problems?
感情困扰吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
I'm sorry, I just...
不好意思 我只是...
I couldn't help but overhear.
我无意中听到了
Was that your wife?
刚才是你妻子的来电吗
No.
不是
Girlfriend, then.
那就是女友
How much did you actually overhear?
你到底无意间听到了多少
Oh, you know, just... like, a tad.
就... 一点点
A tad?
一点点吗
Everything.
全部
Everything.
全部
But don't worry.
不必担心
It'll all come out on the train.
在火车上 一切都会变得明朗的
It always does.
向来如此
All aboard!
请上车
There's a guy down there writing a story
这后面有个家伙 打算写一个
about the Christmas train!
关于圣诞列车的故事
电影精选列表