♪ 束缚 ♪
♪ Chains ♪
♪ 我的宝贝把我束缚住了 ♪
♪ my baby's got me locked up in chains ♪
♪ 但他们不是 ♪
♪ and they ain't the kind ♪
跳过的青春
♪ 你看上去的那样 ♪
♪ that you can see ♪
♪ 这些爱情之链 ♪
♪ these chains of love ♪
♪ 困住了我 ♪
♪ got a hold on me, yeah ♪
♪ 束缚 ♪
♪ chains ♪
♪ 无法脱离这些束缚 ♪
♪ well, I can't break away from these chains ♪
♪ 无法绕过 ♪
♪ can't run around ♪
♪ 还没有得到自♥由♥ ♪
♪ 'cause I'm not free ♪
♪ 这些爱情之链 ♪
♪ these chains of love ♪
♪ 不会让我屈服 ♪
♪ won't let me be, yeah ♪
♪ 相信我吧 ♪
♪ now believe me when I tell you ♪
♪ 我觉得你很棒 ♪
♪ I think you're fine ♪
♪ 也愿意爱你 ♪
♪ I'd like to love you ♪
♪ 但是 亲爱的 我被这些囚禁了 ♪
♪ but, darling, I'm imprisoned by these ♪
♪ 束缚 ♪
♪ chains ♪
♪ 我的宝贝把我束缚住了 ♪
♪ my baby's got me locked up in chains ♪
♪ 但他们不是 ♪
♪ and they ain't the kind ♪
♪ 你看上去的那样 ♪
♪ that you can see ♪
♪ 这些爱情之链 ♪
♪ these chains of love ♪
♪ 困住了我 ♪
♪ got a hold on me, yeah ♪
1963年 格林斯博罗 北卡罗来纳州中北部城市
我叫山姆
call me Sam.
自诩为作家
I am a writer of literature.
我的写作开启于我的爷爷
I started writing the day my grandfather
把我和我妈送走之后
sent my mom and me into exile,
那一刻换作大多数人都会
a day when most human beings
自甘沉沦
would wallow in self pity.
我选择在那一刻后迎接挑战
I chose this moment to honor my calling.
这就是我的故事
So this is my story,
不像其他作家
and unlike other writers of literature
我不会跳过任何有意思的部分
I won't skip the good parts.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
爸爸别像使唤佣人一样叫山姆
Daddy, don't pull the plantation master act with Sam.
他很单纯
He's innocent.
呵呵 你碰的什么东西都很纯洁
Nothing you touch is innocent.
只要在出一个岔子
One more mistake,
我就送他去卡斯特军事学院
and the boy goes to the custer military academy.
听明白我的意思吗?
Are those implications clear?
好的 父亲大人
Oh, yes, your daddyship.
来山姆 拿着卡片
Sam, come. Bring the cards.
卡斯帕爷爷说我们被送走是为我们自己好
Caspar claimed we were being exiled for our own good.
真是一派胡言
What a load of crap.
事实是他打算竞选州长
The truth is, he was planning to run for governor,
一想到妈妈莉迪亚还逍遥法外
and the thought of Lydia on the loose
把他吓得魂不保身
scared the wadding out of him.
你知道我为什么要送你和你妈去怀俄明吗?
Do you know why I'm sending you and your mom to Wyoming?
因为莉迪亚又搞砸了?
'Cause Lydia messed up again?
你知道总有一天
You know, there comes a time
当你不得不放下所有幼稚的玩物
when you have to set aside all childish things.
但是…
But...
对爷爷不要说但
don't but grandpa.
快把它们扔掉
Go ahead. Throw 'em in.
其实我是很想去怀俄明的
Sam: I had a good mind to go to Wyoming and croak.
他知道了肯定会后悔送走
Then he'd really be sorry.
好孩子啊
Good boy. Good boy.
山姆·卡拉汉无限靠近着死亡边缘
Sam Callahan lay close to death.
在命运的残酷转折中给了他安慰的
In a cruel twist of fate, giving him comfort
是一位他所见过最漂亮的护士
was the most beautiful nurse he had ever seen.
很抱歉他挺不过去了
I'm sorry. He's not going to make it.
孩子我很后悔我把你和你妈妈送走
Sam. I'm sorry that I shipped you and your mom
当你最需要家的时候把你弃之荒野
out into the wilderness when you needed to be home most of all.
你能在死前原谅我吗萨姆?
Could you forgive me before you die, Sam?
挺住孩子
Hold on, sugar.
我…不能
I...Can't.
你是怎么把爷爷怼的那么惨?
So what did you do to hack caspar off so much?
这算啥
Not a thing.
没做什么太出格的
Not one iota of misconduct.
记得你都跟我说过那古巴人
You told me about the Cuban
还有帆船上的脱衣舞秀
and the strip show on the sailboat.
这个有比他们还糟糕吗
Now, is this one so bad
还不能告诉我?
that you can't tell me about it?
你不说我也可能去想象
Just think what I'm liable to imagine?
我可是纯洁如雪的
I'm as innocent as snow.
霍勒斯·格里利曾说:去西部驰骋吧年轻人
When Horace greeley said, "go west, young man,"
我觉得他是口是心非
I don't think this is what he had in mind.
莉迪亚开着车开了2000英里
Lydia drove 2,000 Miles with the top down.
没有海拔和温度的概念
She had no concept of altitude or temperature
又看不懂地图所以我在帮忙导航
and couldn't read a map, so I navigated.
我们发誓 爷爷永远不会把我们分开
We'd made an oath that grandpa would never separate us.
所以当我们开车离家越来越远时
So as we drove further and further from home,
我们感觉如同孤儿只能依靠彼此
it felt like we were orphans together,
也感觉像第一批在怀俄明战败的南方人
and the first southerners ever lost in Wyoming.
来玩吧
Play.
来吧 吉米
Come on, Jimmy.
嘿,娘炮
Hey, sissy boy.
这球给我看好了 甜心
This one's for you, honey.
准备好吧
Get ready for this one.
哇!
Whoa!
他接不到的
He's not going to get it.
快跑 接球
Go get it. Go get it. Run! Come on.
小心!
Look out!
嘿,小心
Hey, watch it!
走位好耿直啊 呆头
Sharp move, pinhead.
学生们请注意
Attention, students and faulty.
周五橄榄球赛的赛前动员大会
The pep rally for Friday's football game
将在第二节下课后举♥行♥
will be after second period.
今天下午两点我们将进行核弹防空演习
At 2 P.M. today, we will conduct our abomb drill.
大家请记住蹲下找掩护
Remember, students, duck and cover.
嗨
Hi.
我是霍华德史泰宾斯
I'm Howard stebbins.
山姆卡拉汉
Sam Callahan.
好的,同学们
Ok, gang.
翻开《哈克贝利·费恩历险记》到47页
Open huckleberry finn to page 47
继续温习马克吐温对黑人方言的精彩运用
and go on to twain's brilliant use of negro dialect.
大聪明 辣眼睛
Brilliant, my eye.
现在都没人那样说了
No one talks like that.
那么你认为马克吐温为什么用那些方言写作呢
Well, why do you suppose twain wrote in dialect
如果没有人那样说的话?
if no one talks like that?
他想让哈克显得很愚蠢
He wanted huck to seem stupid
让吉姆显得更蠢
and Jim even stupider.
我在电视上听过南方口音
I've heard Southern accents on TV,
现在没人会那样说话
and no one talks like that.
哈克来自密苏里州 不是南方
Well, huck is from Missouri, which isn't the South.
矮油
whoopdido.
我们知道马克·吐温是人♥权♥平等的
We know that mark twain was one of the great proponents
最伟大支持者之一
of equal rights for all.
我们应该为此感谢他
Now, we appreciate that here in the equality state.
嗯 但是马克吐温厌恶犹太人
Well, yeah, but twain hated Jews.
你是犹太人吗?
Are you Jewish?
不
No.
你怎么知道他恨犹太人?
Well, how do you know he hated Jews?
额 我在书里看到的
Well, I can read.
那你讨厌黑人怎么说
How can you say that when you hate negroes?
我不讨厌黑人
I don't hate negroes.
但你来自南方
But you're from the South.
南方佬都讨厌黑人
Everyone in the South hates negroes.
这是无法否认事实
You can't deny it.
这里我待不下去了妈妈
We can't stay here, mom.
电影精选列表