在史前时代,海伯利亚时期,
In a time before history, the Hyborian Age,
存在着赫尔卡尼亚这片土地
there existed the land of Hyrkania.
这里风光壮丽,自然纯净
It was a place of breathtaking beauty and pristine nature,
人们与大地女神和谐共生...
where people lived as one with the Goddess of the Earth...
敬奉她的恩赐,共享她的馈赠
respecting her gifts and sharing her bounty.
那是一段和平安宁的时光
It was a time of peace and harmony,
直到野蛮人安祖斯王崛起
until the rise of the barbarian King Anzus,
他横扫大地,所到之处无不带来恐怖与毁灭
who swept across the land, bringing terror and destruction wherever he went.
好了,我们来玩石头剪刀布
Okay, let's play rock, paper, scissors.
只是做噩梦了,维赫尔
Just bad dreams, Vihur.
该出发了
Time to move on.
今天我们要往西走
We're heading west today.
我感觉就是今天了
I feel today is the day.
感谢你的牺牲
Bless your sacrifice.
谢谢你,森林
Thank you, forest.
阿什拉女神,恳求您让我今天能找到我的族人
Goddess Asherah, please make today the day I find my people.
嗯
Mm.
哦,别这样
Oh, stop it.
你这味儿臭鼬都能熏晕
Your odor would fell a skunk.
他们往这边跑了!全体听令!
They went this way! All men!
- 看,那边有足迹!快追! - 追上他们,弟兄们!
- Look, tracks there! Come on! - Get after them, boys!
- 追上他们! - 没错,在那边!快!
- Get after them! - Yeah, there! Come on!
我看到他们的足迹了!快来!
I see their tracks! Come on!
跟我来!别让他们跑了!
On me! Don't let them get away!
咱们去赚笔大的!
Let's make some money!
阿什拉女神...
Goddess Asherah...
祈求您缓解这片森林子民的苦难
I pray you ease the suffering of this child of your forest.
并赐予我找到凶徒的力量
And grant me the power to find those who did this.
你不能跟来
You can't come.
待在这儿
You stay here.
我要去割断几个喉咙
I'm gonna cut some throats.
维赫尔,你耳朵里还进水没?
Vihur, are your ears still filled with water?
维赫尔,我说待在这儿
Vihur, I said stay here.
等我回来,就拿你换匹小马
When I get back, I'm swapping you for a pony.
再递我一桶酒!
Pass me another keg!
我还没喝尽兴呢!
I'm not nearly drunk enough!
- 看来弟兄们今天收获不错啊
- Looks like you boys had a good day.
幻兽角能换真金白银
Fantatherium horn will bring real gold.
没错。而且这玩意儿多得是
Aye. And there's more where that came from.
咱们离开这鬼地方时肯定发财
We're gonna leave this place rich men.
- 这儿除了害虫和食腐动物啥都不剩
- Nothing left but vermin and scavengers.
- 小心爪子! - 当心利爪!
- Mind the claws! - Mind the claws!
小心点。小心!
Careful. Careful!
脚挪开!
Move your feet!
进去!快进去!
In you go! Get in there!
小心!
Careful!
是皇帝。皇帝驾到
It's the emperor. The emperor's coming.
他和他的机器一起来了
It's him and his machines.
跪迎你们的皇帝
Kneel before your emperor.
全都跪下
Down on your knees.
什么?
What?
哦
Oh.
多谢
Thank you.
感谢。真是贴心
Thank you. That's very kind.
陛下,我们为您准备了庆功宴
My Emperor, we have prepared a feast in your honor.
哦哦。先谈正事,再享盛宴,指挥官...
Oh, oh. Progress first, feast later, Commander...
- 阿特兰 - 阿特兰指挥官
- Artran. - Commander Artran.
我现在只想听进展汇报
I want to hear of nothing but progress.
呃,进展非常顺利
Uh, progress is excellent.
每天能清理半里地(旧制长度单位“里格”)
We're clearing half a league a day.
半里地?我的机器出故障了吗?
Half a league? Uh, are my machines not working correctly?
哦不不不。您的机器非常出色,陛下
Oh, no, no, no. Your machines are exceptional, my Emperor.
简直是发明奇迹
They're a wonder of invention.
充分体现了您的智慧与远见
A testament to your wisdom and vision.
每台机器抵得上一百个奴隶
Each one faster than 100 slaves.
您能构想出这些机器
I marvel at the brilliance of your mind
实在令我叹服
that you could even imagine them.
没有这些机器,我们绝不可能
Without these machines, we would never be able
如此快速地砍伐树木
to cut the trees as fast as we are.
但森林广阔无垠,而且很多工人
But the forest is vast, and we lose many workers
- 被林中的猛兽袭击 - 呃,阿特兰指挥官,您要知道
- to the beasts that dwell within. - Uh, Commander Artran, you see,
我们需要木材来熔炼矿石
we need the lumber to fire the furnaces,
这些矿石正在建造整座城市
and the ore is building entire cities.
人♥民♥的家园。让人们居住、工作、贸易的场所
Homes for people. Places for people to live, to work, to trade.
明白吗?而且森林中藏着
Do you see? And there are secrets within
我志在必得的秘密
that I shall have.
你不会拒绝我吧
You wouldn't deny me these things.
- 您,您将得到想要的一切 - 很好
- You, you shall have everything you desire. - Good.
我们为您的竞技场捕获了猛兽,陛下
We've captured beasts for your arena, sir.
剑齿虎、伏尔肯犬,甚至还有魔煞兽
Sabertooths, volkhunds, a mortiferum even.
不过我还要一只独眼巨人
I am getting a cyclops, though.
对吧,科尔塔大臣?
Isn't that right, Minister Coltar?
哦是的。是的,陛下
Oh, yes. Yes, Emperor.
我们已派猎手前往诺德海姆
We have hunters in the forests of Nordheim
和布里西姆的森林
and Brythium right now.
他们绝不会让您失望
They will not fail you.
这才叫真正的进展,阿特兰指挥官
Now, that is real progress, Commander Artran.
这位是谁,卡拉克将军?
Now, who do we have here, General Karlak?
图兰最后的叛军头目,陛下
The last of the Turan rebels, my Emperor.
走快点。快点!跪下!
Move it. Move it! Down, on your knees!
啊啊啊啊啊啊!小心点
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! Have a care.
这人曾是图兰最伟大的国王
This man was once the greatest king of Turan.
陛下,请起身。您可是皇室血脉
Your Majesty, off of your knees. You were royalty.
战败也要保持尊严
Show some dignity in defeat.
知道吗,我们曾经见过,那时我还是
You know, we once met before, when I was
安祖斯王麾下倒酒的小奴隶
a little slave boy pouring ale in the service of King Anzus.
确实。哦,是的是的
We did. Oh, yes, yes.
我记得那时你就显露出非凡的潜质
I recall you had the promise of greatness about you even then.
真的吗?
Really?
因为我可记得你是如何唾弃我的。
Because I recall how you spat on me.
- 呃... - 但那都是陈年旧事了。
- Ah... - But, but, ancient history.
或许我们可以冰释前嫌。
Perhaps we can make amends.
- 前嫌?我... - 正是。
- Amends? I'm... - Yes.
- 愿为您效劳,陛下。 - 很好。
- I am at your service, Emperor. - Yes.
很好。你的领地与赫尔卡尼亚森林接壤。
Yes, you are. Your lands bordered the Hyrkanian Forest.
据说那片森林广阔得如同世界本身。
And it's said to be as wide as the world itself.
你知道我正在那里寻找某物。
You know I'm looking for something there.
您那本《秘密之书》遗失的后半部?
The missing half of your Book of Secrets?
你知道它的下落?
Do you know where it is?
尊贵的卓耿陛下,呃,赫尔卡尼亚森林
Glorious Draygan, uh, the Hyrkanian Forest is
无边无际且妖魔横行。
endless and full of monsters.
那里的部落居民呢?
What of the tribes who live there?
根本没有部落,陛下。那里太危险了。
There are no tribes, Emperor. It is too dangerous.
赫尔卡尼亚人呢?
What of the Hyrkanians?
赫尔卡尼亚人早已被您的先王
The Hyrkanians were all slaughtered
赶尽杀绝了,陛下。
by your predecessor, my Lord.
就是被您用机械与智慧击败的
Anzus, who you defeated
安祖斯王。
with your machines and your brilliance.
如今唯有神明栖身其中,
Only the gods dwell within,
只有他们能决定谁可通行。
and only they decide who may pass through.
你以为你的神明能阻止我
You think that your gods can stop me
征服彼方世界?
from conquering the world beyond?
纵然是您也无法战胜神明,陛下。
Even you cannot defeat gods, my Lord.
是吗?
Is that right?
我偏要击败你的神明。
I will defeat your gods.
想知道如何做到吗?嗯?
Do you want to know how? Hm?
是知识。
It's knowledge.
知识让我能掌控世界,
Knowledge that allows me to control the world
如同操控那些野蛮巨兽。
like I control those savage beasts.
知识为野蛮人带来文明。
It's knowledge that brings civilization to the barbarians.
电影精选列表