怎么回事?
What the hell?
嘿...
Hey.
知道你在边界哪头儿吗?
You know which side of the border you are on?
有名字吗?
You got a name for it?
看来...一定是谁把你舌头割下来了
Guess... someone must have cut your tongue off.
要不就是
Either that, or...
你有什么事儿...
Or has something
要隐瞒
To hide.
我只能看出这些了
As far as I can tell...
你听得清清楚楚
You hear me plain enough.
沃特尔·A·翰德森
Walter Henderson.
问你最后一个问题
Now I want to ask you one last question.
看到这卡了吗?
You see this here card?
是你吗?
Is this you?
还是你亲戚?
Or a relative of yours?
看来只好打这个电♥话♥
Well, I'm going to call up this number.
看看他们是否认识你
And see if they can tell me who you are.
我这儿可不够床铺给哑巴的
I ain't got beds enough to be putting up mutes.
接线员 要个外线 洛杉矶 加利福尼亚...
Operator. I need a line out please.
什么?
What?
可不可以告诉我 你们医院的确切地址?
What, can you... can you tell me the exact location of your hospital down there?
那是什么地儿呀?
Where the hell is that?
好吧
Oh, OK, alright.
是的 我会去 我尽快赶到
Yeah, OK, I'll be there as fast as I can.
可不可以告诉他我就来?
Just, will you tell him that I'm coming, OK?
好的
OK.
斯蒂文 你最好改一下这里...
Steven, I think you will have to change that...
- 这段吗? - 对 因为占了版面
- This section right here? - Yeah, because it's incomplete.
安 亲爱的...
Ann, honey?
刚接了个怪电♥话♥
I just got the strangest phone call.
谁打的?
Who from?
德州南部的一家医院 叫特灵瓜的地方
From some hospital in south Texas. A place called Terlingua.
他们说找到柴维斯了
They say they found Travis.
噢 不!
Oh, no.
你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do?
好吧 我得去接他
Well, I'll go down and get him.
哦 喔
Oh, wow.
那你说怎么办? 我不能把他扔那儿不管!
Well, what am I going to do? I can't leave him down there.
亨特呢?
What about Hunter?
我该怎么跟他说?
What am I supposed to tell him?
我就说 要公出一趟
Well, just tell him I had to go on a business trip.
我是指柴维斯的事儿
I mean about Travis.
我想最好实话告诉他
I guess you better tell him the truth.
10号♥路到Van Horn 90号♥路到
Ten to Vanhorn 90...
Alpine 然后是南118号♥路...
The Alpine 118 south.
特灵瓜!
Terlingua.
你一定是哑巴的兄弟了
You must be the brother of the mute.
- 哑巴? - 对!
- Mute? - Yeah.
从他嘴里连今天是几号♥都问不出来
I couldn't squeeze the time of day out of him.
肯定是哪儿堵住了 对吧?
Must be in a kind of jam.
我不知道 我有四年多没见过他了
I don't know, I haven't seen him in over 4 years.
是吗?
Is that right?
四年里能发生的事儿多了
Well, a lot can happen to a man in 4 years.
什么样的麻烦都可能有
All kinds of trouble.
花大钱的麻烦
Bits of trouble.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
怎么说呢 在这里
Well, down here,
你要是犯了什么事儿的话
A man gets himself into a fix sometimes.
得花不少钱才能脱身
It costs him a little to get him out.
你懂我意思吧
If you understand what I mean.
我不懂
I don't understand you.
你能不能直接了当些 我要见我兄弟呢
I wish you get to the point, because I'd like to see my brother.
行啊
Alright son.
不过我得先问你一件事
But first I would like to ask you something.
你兄弟是不是遭过车祸?
Did your brother ever get himself into a car wreck?
车祸...? 没有
Car wreck, no...
我没听说过
Not that I know of.
那他一定是招惹了什么难缠的公♥司♥
Then he must be mixing with some hard company.
我现在要见我兄弟 如果你不介意的话
I'd like to see my brother now. If you don't mind...
他跑掉了
He disappeared.
你是说 他不在这儿?
You mean he's not here?
我这么老远赶过来?
After I came all this way?
今早他就没影儿了
He's been gone since early this morning.
他的东西在我们这儿呢 或者说...
We have his possessions. Never the less...
我们保留了一些
Saved them.
我们很乐于转交给你
We'd be glad to turn him over to you.
只要你先把我们的酬金搞掂
Soon, as you take care of our little reward.
柴维斯! 嘿
Travis, hey!
你认不出我了吗? 我是沃特
Don't you recognize me? It's Walt!
你兄弟沃特
It's your brother, Walt.
到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened to you, anyway?
你看起来可真是糟透了
You look like 40 miles of rough road.
跟我上车 柴维?
Come on, let's get in the car. Trav?
来吧
Come on...
柴维斯 你的东西
Here Trav, here's your stuff.
我在那个诊所拿到的
Got that back at that clinic back there.
你可真会挑地方落脚
Sure picked a hell of a spot to land in.
难怪你非要从那儿跑出来
I don't blame you for running out of it.
听着柴维
Look, Trav...
我们的旅程还长着呢
We've got quite a bit of traveling to do here,
你不会一直这样一言不发吧?
You're not going to clam up the whole way, are you?
我可觉着有点儿孤单
I'm going to get kinda lonely.
柴维?
Trav?
能不能告诉我这四年你都去哪儿了?
Would you mind telling me where you disappeared to for the last 4 years?
见过珍没有? 通过话吗?
Have you seen Jane, or talked to her?
安和我...
Ann and I are...
我们都不报什么希望了 实际上...
We sort of gave up on you. We actually...
我们以为你已经死了
We thought you were dead, boy.
看起来...
This is pretty a...
你还好吗?
You OK?
嗯...
Well...
噢 柴维 也许你需要...
Well, gee Trav, maybe you want to...
洗个澡什么的?
Clean up. Take a shower or something?
我去镇上给你买♥♥套衣服
I think I'll go back into town and get you some new cloths.
新衣服总还是需要的吧?
You could use a new set of cloths, couldn't you?
你的鞋多大尺码?
What size shoes do you wear?
比比看
Lets see...
差不多大一号♥
I'm probably one size bigger, huh?
你哪儿找的胡子?
So, where did you find that beard?
挺时髦嘛
It's pretty snazzy.
我去镇上转转
OK, I'll zip into town and zip right back.
很快回来
I won't be gone long.
你不会有事的 对吧 柴维?
You'll be OK, won't you, Trav?
我马上回来
OK, I'll be right back.
妈的!
Damn it.
能不能告诉我你到底要去哪儿 柴维?
You mind telling me where you are headed, Trav?
那头儿有什么?
What's out there?
什么也没有嘛
There's nothing out there.
你信不过我吗?
Don't you trust me or something?
我不过想帮帮你 柴维 没别的
I'm just trying to help you Trav, that's all.
来吧 没事的
Come on, it's alright.
来跟我上车
Come on with me in the car.
穿上新衣服感觉不错吧?
Feels good to be in new cloths, huh?
嗨 亨特 是老爸
Hi, Hunter? It's Daddy.
- 你早该上♥床♥睡觉了 - 我不困
- I thought you'd be in bed already. - I'm not sleepy.
猜猜我在德州碰见谁了?
Guess who I'm visiting, here in Texas.
谁?
Who?
你♥爸♥爸
Your father.
还记得你♥爸♥爸吗?
Do you remember your father?
不记得
No.
电影精选列表