WIND BLOWS FAINTLY
风微弱
DISTANT EXPLOSIONS
远处爆♥炸♥
The bands came in 1933.
乐队成立于 1933 年。
So, you can't say they came with the rise of the Nazis exactly.
所以, 你不能说它们是随着纳粹的崛起而出现的 准确地说。
The Nazis were on the rise long before that.
纳粹势力正在崛起 很久之前。
To some extent, it was a device that was with me from childhood.
在某种程度上, 它是一个设备 我从小就伴随着它。
Bringing music into the dramatic moments in my life.
将音乐带入 我生命中的戏剧性时刻。
But from '33,
但是从 33 年开始,
it became an addiction.
它成了一种瘾。
Jazz bands, cafe bands, tenors,
爵士乐队、咖啡馆乐队、男高音
crooners, symphony orchestras,
歌♥手、交响乐团、
depending on the particular situation and my mood.
取决于具体 情况和我的心情。
A strategy for survival?
生存策略?
Turning the reality into fantasy.
将现实变成幻想。
It was a dance band that day.
那天是一支舞蹈乐队。
MUSIC: I'm Always Chasing Rainbows by Charles Harrison
音乐: 我总是追逐彩虹 查尔斯·哈里森
What they were playing was an English song...
他们演奏的是 一首英文歌♥曲...
..or an American one.
..或者美国的。
Is there any difference?
有什么区别吗?
# At the end of the rainbow, there's happiness
#彩虹的尽头, 有幸福
# And to find it, how often I've tried... #
# 为了找到它, 我尝试过多少次...#
Dr Halder... I'm coming.
哈尔德博士...我来了。
# But my life is a race, just a wild goose chase... #
# 但我的生活是一场比赛, 只是一场徒劳的追逐......#
Stolen from Chopin, of course.
当然是从肖邦那里偷来的。
Fantaisie-Impromptu. Nice.
幻想即兴曲。不错。
"Wallowing in self-pity" kind of thing.
“沉溺于自怜” 类似的事情。
Visiting hours are between 7 and 8, Dr Halder.
探视时间 哈尔德博士, 7点到8点。
I live in Frankfurt, you see?
我住在法兰克福, 你明白吗?
Long journey to Hamburg.
前往汉堡的长途旅行。
Busy time at the university just now, coming up to examinations.
大学正忙 马上就要考试了。
You can go in and see her for ten minutes or so,
你可以进去看看她 十分钟左右
but we are about to serve lunch.
但我们即将提供午餐。
Johnnie!
约翰尼!
Oh, Johnnie, listen to me.
哦, 约翰尼, 听我说。
Get me out of here!
带我离开这里!
Another day, and I'll go out of my mind.
再过一天, 我会发疯的。
Get a chair for Helen.
给海伦拿把椅子。
Helen? Have pity on me!
海伦?可怜可怜我吧!
Helen's not there, Mother.
海伦不在, 妈妈。
Well, you get your wife a chair.
好吧, 你给你妻子拿把椅子。
This isn't the time or place for jokes, son.
这不是开玩笑的时间或地点 孩子, 开玩笑。
Mother, you're imagining it. She's not here.
妈妈, 你在想象。 她不在这里。
She's not standing beside you?
她没有站在你身边?
It's just, you're confused just now, that's all.
只是, 你很困惑 只是现在, 仅此而已。
Oh, listen, are you trying to make me mad altogether?
哦, 听着, 你是想 让我完全生气吗?
Helen! Tell him he's got to get me out of here!
海伦!告诉他他可以 带我离开这里!
Have pity on me!
可怜可怜我吧!
You've been in a coma, Mother. Thyroid deficiency.
妈妈, 您一直处于昏迷状态。 甲状腺缺乏症。
One of the effects, you see things.
效果之一, 你会看到东西。
Helen's not there?
海伦不在吗?
Are you not there, Helen?
你不在吗, 海伦?
Oh! Wait a minute.
哦!等一下。
Do you think I'm going out of my mind?
你认为我会疯吗 我疯了?
If I'm going out of my mind,
如果我疯了,
that's a bad business, Johnnie!
这可不是件好事, 约翰尼!
It makes you confused, that's all.
它让你感到困惑, 仅此而已。
Johnnie, come closer to me a minute.
约翰尼, 靠近我一下。
Is anybody listening to us?
有人在听我们讲话吗?
No-one's near us.
我们附近没有人。
You're not...
你不是...
WHISPERS: ..a communist?
耳语: ..共♥产♥主义者?
You know I could never accept Marxism.
你知道我永远不可能 接受马♥克♥思♥主义。
Parts of it, yes.
是的, 部分内容。
You're not a communist,
你不是共♥产♥主义者,
and Hitler's not going to put you in prison.
希♥特♥勒♥不会 把你关进监狱。
Your trial's this afternoon...
今天下午将进行试用...
Oh, for God's sake, Mother!
哦, 看在上帝的份上, 妈妈!
Oh, thank God!
哦, 感谢上帝!
Thank God you're not. Mother!
感谢上帝, 你没有。妈妈!
Oh, Johnnie, I am going out of my mind.
哦, 约翰尼, 我快要疯了 我疯了。
I've got to get back home.
我得回家了。
You can't see, Mother.
你看不见, 妈妈。
What about your house?
你的房♥子怎么样?
With the children and Helen, I couldn't cope with you, Mother.
带着孩子们和海伦, 我无法应付你, 妈妈。
I would, but how can I ask the children and Helen?
我愿意, 但是我怎么问 孩子们和海伦?
Listen, is this my imagination, too?
听着, 这也是我的想象吗?
This place is a front.
这个地方是前面。
Men come up here to go with women.
男人来这里是为了和女人在一起。
This hospital's a front for a brothel?
这家医院是一个门面 妓院?
It's a bad business, Johnnie.
生意不好, 约翰尼。
I am going out of my mind!
我要疯了!
I could cope with you for a week, Mother.
我可以应付你 一个星期, 妈妈。
We'd love to have you for a week or so.
我们很乐意接待您 一周左右的时间。
But you know what Helen's like.
但你知道海伦是什么样的。
She can't even organise the house with just us in it.
她甚至无法整理 只有我们在里面的房♥子。
You wouldn't be happy, you never are there.
你不会快乐, 你永远不会在那里。
Oh, the best thing is to take 20 or 30 my pills
哦, 最好的事情是 服用 20 或 30 粒我的药
and finish myself off once and for all?
然后结束自己 一劳永逸?
You could do that.
你可以做到。
It's against the law, but... What have I got to live for?
这是违法的, 但是... 我活着是为了什么?
I can't see, my eyes are finished.
我看不到, 我的眼睛已经废了。
Nobody wants me.
没有人想要我。
I'm better out of it.
我已经摆脱它了。
What have I got to live for, for God's sake?
我到底为了什么而活, 看在上帝的份上?
Difficult question, that.
这个问题很难。
Can I help you?
需要什么帮助吗?
TYPEWRITERS CLACKING
打字机敲击声
This is Tiergartenstrasse Four.
这是蒂尔加滕大街四号♥。
I'm looking for the Committee for Research into Hereditary Diseases.
我正在寻找委员会 遗传性疾病研究委员会。
Over-Leader Philipp Bouhler.
领导者 Philipp Bouhler。
You've come down the wrong passage.
你走错了路。
Ah... I'll show you where his office is, Herr...
啊...我会告诉你在哪里 他的办公室在哪里, 先生...
Professor - Halder. Is this some new committee?
哈尔德教授。 这是新成立的委员会吗?
I've never heard of it before. It's just been set up.
我以前从未听说过。 它刚刚设置完毕。
I'll see if the Over-Leader is free.
我看看 Over-Leader 是否免费。
TYPEWRITERS CONTINUE
打字员继续
Ahem.
咳咳。
TYPEWRITERS STOP
打字机停止
Will you stop wandering around, man?
你能别再到处闲逛了吗, 伙计?
Sit down.
坐下。
Bands.
乐队。
Have you got to be a doctor, Maurice?
你必须成为一名医生吗, 莫里斯?
I'm a doctor, it's an automatic response.
我是一名医生, 这是一个自动响应。
Somebody comes to see me as a doctor, I'm a doctor.
有人来找我看病 医生, 我是医生。
Listen, what do you want to do? Pull me into your neurosis?
听着, 你想做什么? 让我陷入你的神经症?
I've got my own, thanks.
我有自己的, 谢谢。
Maurice, how can I come to see you as a doctor, for God's sake?
莫里斯, 我怎样才能去看你 看在上帝的份上, 作为一名医生?
The question I'm putting to you, as my closest friend -
我向你提出的问题, 作为我最亲密的朋友 -
my only friend -
我唯一的朋友 -
should I see a psychiatrist?
我应该去看精神科医生吗?
Bands?
乐队?
Music generally.
一般音乐。
Not very big bands - odd time, the Berlin Philharmonic.
不是很大的乐队 - 奇怪的时间, 柏林爱乐乐团。
Last Senate meeting, it was the Phil,
上次参议院会议, 是菲尔,
playing the storm movement from the Pastoral.
演奏风暴乐章 田园乐曲。
But it's not only the bands, Maurice,
但不仅仅是乐队, 莫里斯,
I want to see if I can throw off this neurosis I've been living with
我想看看我能否摆脱 我一直忍♥受的这种神经症
all my life, to give my work
我的一生, 奉献我的工作
and my family relationships a more healthy basis.
和我的家庭关系 更健康的基础。
HE CHUCKLES
他笑了
电影精选列表