尽情放歌♥
Sing with a voice of
闪耀青春
歌♥声舒缓愉悦
Comfort and gladness
你给予我快乐
You give me joy
一 二 三 呼
Hey, one, two, three! Whoo!
我们向他歌♥唱
We're singing out to Him
跟我一起唱
Sing with me now! Yeah
唱歌♥是我们庆祝的方式
Singing is the way we way we celebrate
我们充分表达自己的自♥由♥
Freedom to express ourselves in every single way
我忍♥不住要表达
I can't help but let out...
唱出每一首我心中的音乐
...every song I feel inside
跳你心中的舞吧 这是你的机会 尽情闪耀吧
Do your dance, it's your chance. Let it shine
唱出你的爱
Sing of your love love
你的爱
Your love
-来 制♥造♥快乐的噪音 -快乐的噪音
- Oh, come make a joyful noise - Make a joyful noise
一起来庆祝吧
Come and rejoice Joice
-一起来制♥造♥快乐 -制♥造♥快乐的噪音
- Make a joyful! - Oh, come make a joyful noise
对 我没有
Yeah... I didn't...
一起来制♥造♥快乐的噪音
Come make a joyful noise
我知道你感觉得到这节奏的力量
I know you feel it Jam rock soul
快乐的声音给我们 无法控制的感受
Joyful noise giving the feeling I can't control
一路下降 深入我的灵魂
Way down, deep in my soul
节奏从快到慢 音量调大点
Top let back with my beat down low Turn it up
不需要抑制自己
No need to be under
我的低音 会像雷电一样震撼你
The boom in my bass will rock you like thunder
所以下雨时 给快乐腾出地方吧
So make way for the joy when it rains
随着最伟大的比赛的声音
Down with the sound of greatest in the game
唱出你的爱
Sing of your love love
-来 制♥造♥快乐的噪音 -快乐的噪音
- Oh, come make a joyful noise - Make a joyful noise
一起来庆祝吧
Come and rejoice Joice
-来 一起制♥造♥快乐的噪音 -跟我一起唱
- Oh, come make a joyful - Come sing with me
快乐的噪音
A joyful noise
一起来制♥造♥快乐的
Come make a joyful
-快乐的 -快乐的噪音
- A joyful - A joyful noise!
一起来制♥造♥快乐的噪音
Come make a joyful noise
塞勒斯 你为什么要如此羞辱我
Cyrus, why do you want to embarrass me?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I want to do.
那刚刚那场荒谬的表演是怎么回事
Then what was that nonsense out there?
当我任命你为唱诗班指导时
When I appointed you choir director,
我以为你会把你的才华用来歌♥颂上帝
I assumed your talent would be used to sing praises to the Lord.
好吧 爸爸 我懂
Well, I know, Dad.
所以我用了这段福音说唱 而非某些不合适的东西
That's why it was a gospel rap and not, you know, something inappropriate.
在我看来任何说唱都是不合适的
Any rap is inappropriate as far as I'm concerned.
说唱是魔鬼的音乐 不应该出现在礼拜堂里
Rap is the devil's music, and does not belong in a house of worship.
亲爱的
Honey...
我不希望咱们再为这种问题而争论
We will not have this discussion again.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
克里斯 我最近做了不少很棒的音乐
Kris, you know I'm comin' through with the hot beats.
等等 今晚谁来说唱
Wait, wait, wait, wait, who's rappin' tonight?
珠宝之王 又是他 唉 我简直受不了他
Bling? Again? Man, I can't stand him!
好 这样就好
Yeah. Yeah, that's it.
对 让我来吧 俱乐部见
Yo, let me get on this. I'll see you at the club.
不 我不用偷偷溜出去 我自己能做主
Man, no, I don't have to sneak out. All right, I'm my own man.
别人不知道 我的说唱水平其实也很拉风的
Hey, people don't know, but my rap game is tight, too.
我只是 你懂的 比较低调
I just, you know, I keep it on the low.
我们一直都很喜欢你啊 克里斯
We always enjoy you, Kris.
我们什么时候应该聚一聚
We should get together sometime, you know,
保持我们几个的关系
and keep this whole vibe going.
什么时候都行
Anytime.
很高兴认识你 我是塞勒斯
Nope, nice to meet you, I'm Cyrus,
是克里斯从幼儿园铁到现在的隐形朋友
Kris' invisible friend since kindergarten.
哦 都是我的错 你想认识那些美女吗
Oh, my bad, man. Did you wanna meet those honies?
不用了 反正我不感兴趣 我不喜欢这种类型的
No, I wasn't interested anyway. They're not my type.
你不喜欢漂亮的
Wait, "fine" is not your type?
我想要一个有内涵的姑娘
No, I just want a girl who's about something
有自己的想法的姑娘
a girl who has substance.
一个我可以带她去参观亚特兰大爵士博物馆的姑娘 你懂吗
A girl I can take to the Atlanta Jazz Museum. You feel me?
我不懂 算了 这里可是有不少美女的
No, I don't. Forget them, all right. There are plenty of honies in here.
小塞 你搞的那些新歌♥呢 带来了吗
Cy, what up with the new beats, bro, did you hook me up?
嗯呐 就在这儿
Yeah! Got it right here.
-真是好兄弟 回头见 -好的
- My man. Catch you later. - All right.
塞勒斯 别闲逛了
Cyrus, quit dogging!
哦 利瓦伊 抱歉 我有点事儿耽误了
Oh, Levi. Sorry, I got caught up.
好啦 快去吧 摆好桌子
Yeah, come on, get these tables bussed.
马上就去
I'm on it.
嗨 兄弟 麻烦你帮我放这个可以吗
Hey, bro. You think you could play this for me, please?
-好的 没问题 -太好了 谢谢
- Yeah, all right. - Yes! Thank you.
不用
Sure.
好的
All right!
欢迎来到街旁俱乐部
Welcome to Club Off The Street.
这里是街头最酷的俱乐部
The coolest place to hang and be on the street.
我是利瓦伊 你懂我们每周的惯例
I'm your boy Levi and you know how we do it every week.
让我们来伴着节奏 加冕本月的说唱之王
So let's go from rhythm to rhyme as we crown this month's rap king!
好的 最初我们有八位选手 现在只剩下两位
All right! We started with eight. Now we're down to two.
让我们为这颗新星 老板 鼓掌
Give it up for newcomer, Da Boss.
而这位是上月冠军
And returning champ from last month
也是上上月冠军 珠宝之王
and the month before that, Lord of Da Bling.
-你要输了 -不 你要输惨了
- You're going down. - Nah! You're gonna get it.
派对在疯狂 今夜纵情狂欢
The party's goin' wild Tonight's the night
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on
夜店在燃烧 点亮你的火焰
This club is on fire, put out your lights
来吧 来吧
Let's go, let's go
派对在疯狂 今夜纵情狂欢
The party's goin' wild Tonight's the night
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on
夜店在燃烧 点亮你的火焰
This club is on fire, put out your lights
来吧 来吧
Let's go, let's go
他们叫你珠宝之王
Yeah, they call you Da Bling
但你的珠宝又不亮
But your jewels looks spoiled
你那金链子看起来像铝
Your platinum chain looks like aluminum foil
你的帽子太小脑袋太大
Your hat's too small 'cause your head's too big
你的腋毛简直象假发
The hair under your arm's like a real big wig
停下吧 别唱了 珠宝爷爷你退休吧
Stop, quit, Bling retire
你都有口臭了快去洗洗脸吧
Your breath's so bad that your face needs a shower
多洗一会儿吧两三个小时必须的
A marathon wash Two or three hours
你的上颚还好么 你的嘴巴着火了
The roof of your mouth Your mouth is on fire
你就要被击败了
It's about to go down
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on! Come on, come on!
就要被击败了 举起你的手吧
It's about to go down Put your hands in the air
你就要被击败了
It's about to go down
他们叫你老板 可你根本就是穷光蛋
They call you Da Boss But you have no wealth
你哪里有员工 不如炒掉自己吧
No employees You should fire yourself
你的裤子这么紧 你动都动不了
And your pants so tight that you can barely move
你是流浪汉吧 你说唱是为讨饭吧
You're a bum that says, "I'll rap for food"
你是个脾气挺大的小演员
You're an actor dude with an attitude
我才是这里的主题曲 你只是穿插而已啦
I'm the streets' theme song You're an interlude
人为刀俎我为鱼肉 我这就叫你尝尝那是什么味道
Gonna put you on a plate Watch you get chewed
看你得到的嘘声 你比鬼魂还要差
They should call you a ghost the way you get booed
派对在疯狂 今夜纵情狂欢
The party's goin' wild Tonight's the night
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on
夜店在燃烧 点亮你的火焰
This club is on fire, put out your lights
走吧 走吧
Let's go, let's go
派对在疯狂 今夜纵情狂欢
The party's goin wild Tonight's the night
-来吧 来吧 -夜店在燃烧 点亮你的火焰
- Come on, come on - This club is on fire, put out your lights
走吧
Let's go!
点火吧 点火吧
Lights off, lights off
你会做的事 我都更强啊
Anything you can do, I can do better
想跟我斗就来啊 随时奉陪
Bring it when you want to I'm ready whenever
-让我看看你的实力 -放马过来吧
- Show me what you got - Come on!
-我要展示我的实力 -你要看清楚啊
- I'll show you what I got - Come on!
你会应战吧 胜者得天下
Will you rock or roll The winner takes all
关掉灯光 关掉灯光
电影精选列表