♪ Oh, it's all right ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ Honey, it's all right ♪
♪ Long as I know ♪
♪ Long as I know that you love me, honey ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ It's all right, it's all right ♪♪ It's all right ♪
♪ Honey, it's all right ♪♪ It's all right ♪
♪ Long as I know ♪
♪ Long as I know that you love me, baby ♪
♪ It's all right ♪♪ It's all right ♪
♪ All my friends tell me that you've found somebody new ♪
♪ They report to me every little thing that you do ♪
♪ As long as you tell me that it's all right ♪
I think I'm getting nauseous.
我有点恶心想吐
Are you gonna throw up? Do you want me to pull over?
你要吐吗? 要不要我靠边停车?
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Here's some water, okay?
给 喝点水
Ugh... You okay?
你没事吧?
Shouldn't I be over morning sickness by now?
我不是应该已经过了孕吐期吗?
I mean, every woman's body is different, right?
毕竟每个女人的身体情况不一样
Oh, yeah? What do you know about women's bodies?
噢? 你对女人的身体有什么了解?
Not enough.
了解得还不够
You're not worried, are you?
你不会是在担心吧?
No.
不是
Just thinking.
只是在想事情
What?
想什么?
What? What?
想什么? 啊?
Uh...
嗯
Maybe we should go back.
也许我们应该回头
We're halfway to San Diego. I know.
到圣迭戈只剩一半路程了 我知道
I know.
我知道
I just...
我只是...
It's just been hard to know for sure.
不确定这是不是对的
Dad must think I'm an idiot.
爸肯定认为我傻透了
Look, Beck, I know it's not in your nature to put yourself first,
听着 小贝 我了解你的天性 你不会首先考虑自己
but in this case, I don't think you should take Mom and Dad's feelings into account.
但在这件事情上 我认为你不应该 顾虑爸妈的想法
I don't think you should take my feelings into account.
我认为你不应该顾虑我的想法
I don't think you should even take the baby's needs into account.
我认为你甚至不应该顾虑宝宝的需要
Okay?
明白了吗?
This is about you.
关键的是你
Yeah.
是啊
Guess I'll have another 1,500 miles to decide, right?
反正我还有2400公里的路程可以考虑
Right.
没错
Let's just get back on the road and... Help!
我们应该重新上路... 救命!
...not worry about any of this. Did you hear that?
别操心这些事情 你听到了吗?
Hear what?
听到什么?
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Hello?
喂?
Is someone out there?
那边有人吗?
Help!
救命!
I'm lost in here.
我在这里面迷路了
Sounds like he's really in trouble.
他好像遇到了大♥麻♥烦
I've been trying to get to the road,
我想回到公路上
but I can't find it!
但我找不到路在哪里!
Okay.
好吧
We'd better haul him out.
我们最好把他带出来
It's really hot.
天气真热
Careful. Don't slide down into that ditch.
小心 别滑到沟里
Watch your arm. I'm gonna pull this thing off the side of the road.
小心你的手臂 我把车停得离路边远点
Kid.
孩子
Hey, kid, can you hear me?
喂 孩子 你能听到我说话吗?
Yes!
能!
Help me!
救救我!
I've been stuck in here for days!
我困在这里很多天了!
Tobin? Stop calling.
托宾? 别再喊了
Stop calling, honey.
别喊了 亲爱的
Hello? What's going on?
喂? 这是怎么回事?
We're lost!
我们迷路了!
Please! Please help!
求求你! 求你帮帮忙!
No! Tobin, no!
不! 托宾 不要...
No!
不
There's a woman in there with him. She's being weird.
里面还有个女人和他一起 她怪怪的
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Are you coming?
你过来了吗?
Kid, you're right next to us. Can you see the road?
孩子 你就在我们旁边 你能看到公路吗?
No, I can't see anything!
不 我什么都看不到!
Ah, he's right there.
他就在不远处
Cal, wait.
卡尔 等等
Captain Cal to the rescue!
卡尔队长 解危救困!
♪ Da-da-da! ♪
嗒 嗒 嗒
Kid, we're coming!
孩子 我们来了!
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Over here! Cal, wait.
这边! 卡尔 等一下
Slow down. Ugh! Tobin!
你慢一点 托宾
Was that your name, Tobin?
这是你的名字吧? 托宾? 对
Yes! Please hurry! Emergency services.
紧急服务热♥线♥ 拜托你快一点
Please stay on the line. I'm tired!
请不要挂机 我好累
Hello? Listen...
喂? 听着
Kiowa County, 911.
基奥瓦郡 911 快一点! 拜托!
Okay, Tobin, listen to me.
好的 托宾 听我的话
Just sit tight. We're gonna come to you.
坐着别动 我们过去找你
Hi, uh... I'm on Route 400. Help!
你好 我现在在400号♥公路上 帮帮我
I don't know the town name, but there's a kid lost in the grass.
我不知道这里是什么镇 不过有个小孩在草丛里迷路了
Tobin!
托宾!
Fuck.
操
Cal?
卡尔?
Cal?
卡尔?
Fuck.
操
Kid!
孩子!
God.
天哪
Kid! Where are you?
孩子! 你在哪里?
Kid!
孩子?
Becky!
贝奇!
Becky? I'm fine.
贝奇! 我没事
I lost the 911 chick. Is your phone working?
我打911的时候断线了 你的手♥机♥能用吗?
No, I left my phone in the car.
我把手♥机♥留在车里了
And my glasses.
还有我的眼镜
Tobin! Are you coming?
托宾! 你过来了吗?
Please, keep coming. I can't find you.
请一直往这边过来 我找不到你
Kid, you sound like you're headed for Nebraska. Stay still!
孩子 你的声音听着像是 朝内布拉斯加去了 留在原地!
I don't care how scared you are, don't move. Let us come to you.
不管你有多害怕 别动 我们去找你
Becky!
贝奇!
Becky, where the hell are you?
贝奇 你到哪里去了?
I'm right here.
我在这里!
Cal?
卡尔?
Something's not right about this. I think we should head back to the road.
这件事不对劲 我们应该回到公路上
What about the kid and his mom?
那孩子和他妈妈怎么办?
Let's just get back together first.
我们先碰头再说
I'll keep talking and you work your way back towards me, okay?
我会一直说话 你朝着我的方向 往回走 知道了吗?
All right. Good idea.
好 就这么办
Okay, start talking.
好的 开始说话
What do you talk about when you're lost in a field?
在草地里迷路时应该聊什么?
Thousands of miles of gabbing, and you can't think of anything to say?
你叨叨了几千里 现在不知道该说什么?
There once was a guy named McSweeney
"从前有个人叫麦克斯韦尼
Who spilled some gin on his weenie
他洒了琴酒 淋到了鸡鸡
Just to be couth, he added vermouth
为了当个绅士 他又加了味美思
And slipped his girl a martini
给女朋友调了一份马天尼"
Oh, that's charming.
哟 真是有品
Hey, you guys, are you looking for me? I'm scared!
喂 你们在找我吗? 我很害怕!
Yes. Yes. Hang on.
我们在找 你再等等
Becky!
贝奇!
Becky, keep talking.
贝奇 继续说话
There once was a woman named Jill
"从前有个女人叫阿娇
Who swallowed an exploding pill
吃了一片爆♥炸♥药
电影精选列表