[indistinct chatter]
[vehicle passing by]
[horn blaring]
[vehicle brakes hissing]
[vehicle pulling away]
[indistinct chatter]
[train rattling]
所以你过得还不错? 除了这件事以外?
So, you've been good, right?
I mean, other than this?
他的状况似乎还可以 至少比我想像中还要好
He seems okay. At least better than how I was picturing.
跟我上次来的时候差别不大
Not too different than last time I was here.
看不太出来他是否很痛苦 至少他睡着时不明显
Hard to tell whether he's in pain. I mean, at least while he's asleep.
但情况都在你掌控中,对吧?
But you've been on top of that, yes?
因为我觉得重点就是要尽量减少痛苦
Because I think that's the thing, is for it to be as painless as possible.
秘诀是…我想我要说的是
The trick is, I guess, the thing I'm saying
我希望我们可以让他轻松一点
is that I hope we can make this easy on him.
只要别动辄小题大作
Just not make a thing out of anything.
如果有意见相左的地方 大家就好好讨论,不要吵架
If we disagree, we talk it out without getting heated, or yelling,
或是做任何会让他难过的事
or anything that's going to upset him.
我们处事要成熟一点 不能像三岁小孩
We handle it like adults, like the age we are.
我觉得没有什么好意见相左的事情
I really don't see what there is to disagree about anyways.
说到底 令人难过的事实就是他快死了
At the end of the day, the hard truth is he's dying.
我们两个都无力阻止
There's nothing either one of us can do to stop that from happening.
我不是太冷血 但重要的是要陪在他身边
I'm not trying to be cold, but it's a matter of being there for him,
在这里
being here.
过去的事都不重要了 现在都不算什么
Things from the past don't matter, not right now.
如果有宿怨要解决 也不用急,真的很希望你同意
If there are things to work out, they can wait.
I really hope you agree.
我很难过,我知道你也是 我们都是,这糟透了
I'm upset. I know you are too. We all are. It's hard. It sucks.
就不要再雪上加霜了,好吗?
Let's not make it harder, okay?
我的确发现…
I did see…
我的确发现不施行心肺复苏术同意书 没照我的要求签署
I did see that the DNR never got signed like I asked.
我要求了好几次 我明白,没那么容易
Quite a few times.
I got it, it's not that easy.
应该说原本很容易 现在更难了,我并不是要追究这件事
Well, it was easy, actually. Now it's a lot harder.
I'm not making this a thing.
我只是在说他不去看医生了 所以现在更难签署
I'm just saying it's harder now that he's not seeing doctors.
我还得找桑德斯医生 或能见证他签名的人过来
I have to get Dr. Sanders here, or someone who can witness his signature,
你当初带他回来时就签署会比较容易
and it would've been just a lot simpler when you were taking him in.
我不知道我还剩下多少时间 应该说是他才对
I don't know how much time I have.
这很重要
He has.
It's important.
这非常重要
It's really important.
[footsteps approaching]
他稍微睁开了眼睛
He opened his eyes for a bit. [breathes shakily]
那样很好,他知道我们在这里
That was nice. He knows we're here.
我看得出来这让他很开心
I could tell that made him happy.
[crying] I know.
我知道
我保证我不会从头到尾都这样
I promise I won't be like this the whole time.
我不会一直哭,只是暂时的
I'm not going to just cry through it all. Just for now.
[sighs]
离开米拉贝拉和大卫的感觉好奇怪
It's weird to be away, you know, from Mirabella and David.
那是部分的原因
That's part of it.
-这真的是我的第一次 -你原本可以带他们来
-It's really my first time. -[woman 1] You could've brought them.
不,幸好他们没来
No, no, it's good they're not here.
他们不用来
They're fine.
我宁可他们记得我们上次来的时候
I'd rather the memory be from our last visit.
他那时好多了 那就是这件事更令人难过的地方
He was better. That's what hurts about this more.
当然他当时仍然是病人 可是他还是很清醒
He was still sick, of course, but he was still so there,
什么事都能自己来
so able.
我只是没想到会变成这样,太突然了
I just didn't think things would get to this, not so suddenly.
我可能看过太多电影 尤其是儿童电影
I've seen too many movies, probably, especially the ones made for children.
这几年跟米拉贝拉在一起 一切都极其美好与光明
With Mirabella these past couple of years, everything's so nice, bright.
即使情况变得难以承受
Even if they get heavy,
其中也自有美感与明晰
there's a beauty and clarity to it all.
感觉非常真实
This feels so real.
我一直说个不停,抱歉,时差的缘故
I'm rambling. I'm sorry. It's the jet lag.
我搭机时情绪起伏会更大
I get even more emotional when I fly.
[sighs]
总之…
Anyway…
很高兴是我们在他身边,只有我们
It's nice that it's us, just us.
本来就该这样,这是他想要的方式
This is the way it should be. The way he would want it.
我打断你们说话,很抱歉
I interrupted something. I'm sorry. [breathes deeply]
你好吗,瑞秋? 我们好像感恩节之后就没联络了
How are you, Rachel? I feel like we haven't spoken since Thanksgiving.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好
I'm all good.
我不知道你要我说什么 我基本上很好
I don't know what you want me to say. I'm good. That's basically it.
她肯定很兴奋 整间房♥子都是大♥麻♥的臭味
[woman 1] Well, she's definitely high. The whole place stinks like weed.
没错,我很兴奋,兴奋极了
Fuck yeah, I'm high.
High as a motherfucker.
我早上所做的第一件事 就是滚个大♥麻♥烟卷
First thing I do in the morning is I roll a blunt,
然后一整天至少再抽三根
then I smoke at least three more throughout the day.
-知道为什么?我就是这么做的 -我不在乎你抽不抽大♥麻♥
You know why? ‘Cause that's how I do shit.
I don't care that you smoke weed.
但是有病人在,不该在屋子里抽
It's just not right to smoke it in the house when someone is sick.
爸爸又不介意
Well, Daddy doesn't mind.
我常在他旁边抽大♥麻♥,他完全没意见
Uh, trust me, I've been smoking around him all this time,
and he never had an issue.
他其实很喜欢那种味道 他跟我提过好几次了
In fact, he likes the smell.
Told me more than a few times.
是烟的问题,是烟,不是味道 他都快死了,去外面抽吧
It's the smoke. The smoke, not the smell. The man is dying. Just go outside.
该死,你忍♥了五分钟
Damn, it took you five minutes.
五分钟,对吧?就开始干涉我的事
Five minutes, right? To just get in my shit.
你刚刚还说要好好相处
A second ago it was, "Let's just get along."
对,冷静下来 没理由让这种事成为问题
Yes. Yes. Let's settle down. There's no reason for this to be an issue.
只是要她把劣质大♥麻♥拿去外面抽
And for her to take her shitty weed and smoke it outside.
劣质大♥麻♥? 拜托,不对,我都买♥♥顶级的
Shitty weed?
Oh, please. No, I get top-shelf.
可不是你以前整天抽的那种烂货
Not that dog shit you smoked all day long, right?
-你以为我忘了? -那是高中的事了
-You think I forgot? -[woman 1] That was high school.
我在那之后长大很多,不像其他人
I've grown up quite a lot since then, unlike others.
-长大以后还是很讨人厌 -瑞秋跟凯蒂,别吵了,暂停
Grown up? Still a bitch.
[woman 3] Rachel, Katie, no. Let's just stop.
你们看
Look.
你好,你是来找我们的?
Hi. Were you trying to find us?
请过来坐下
Please, please. Come sit down.
[inhales]
-很抱歉,我们刚刚… -不,不用道歉
-I'm sorry, we were-- -[man] No. No need to apologize.
我明白目前的情况压力真大
I understand what a stressful situation it is.
这很自然,这段时间很难受
It's natural.
It's a hard time.
我的伙伴米拉贝拉 在房♥间内陪你们父亲
While my partner Mirabella was in the room with your father,
我想跟你们谈谈目前的情况
I was hoping to talk you through where we are at the moment.
米拉贝拉?
[woman 3] "Mirabella"?
那是我女儿的名字
That's my daughter's name.
-天啊 -真的吗?好美的名字
-[whispers] Wow. -[man] Really? It's a beautiful name.
-她三岁 -真好
-She's three. -Oh, that's nice.
你们在这种时候齐聚一堂也很棒
It's also very nice that you're all here at a time like this.
不是一直都这样
It's not always like that.
家庭里纷纷扰扰
Things happen in families.
有时有些人会因为健康不佳 而无法到场
Sometimes people can't be here because of medical reasons.
有时候就只是其他原因
Sometimes it's just, you know, other things.
我明白他太太几年前过世了
I understand his wife passed some years ago.
他结过两次婚
He was married twice.
对,她是这样没错
Yes, she did.
大约20年前因乳癌过世,对吧?
Breast cancer about 20 years ago, right?
很遗憾听到这个消息 我不知道当初过程如何
[man] Sorry to hear that. I don't know what that process was like,
但我觉得了解这个过程会有帮助
but I think it would be helpful to understand the process here
因为你们父亲已经不进食进水了
now that your father's off food and liquid.
我、米拉贝拉 或我们两个,可能的话
I, or Mirabella, or both of us, if possible,
每天早上大约这个时候都会在这里
will be here each morning around this time,
但我会提供电♥话♥号♥码
but you will have my number.
我会尽力解答疑惑 或是有需要就会过来这里
I'll do my best to answer any questions or come here if need be.
等他过世,你们就联络我们
It will be us you call when he does pass.
我们可以宣告死亡,除非有医疗因素
We can make the declaration of death
unless a medical reason brings him to the hospital beforehand.
让他事先进了医院
抱歉,只是她刚好叫这个名字 实在太奇怪了
I'm sorry. It's just so weird that's her name.
你提到她时,我一直想到我女儿
I keep picturing my daughter when you mention her.
请继续,抱歉
Please, go on. Sorry.
好消息是你们父亲 对疼痛治疗反应很好
So,
it's good news that your father responds well to the pain treatment.
他的癌症已经到了末期 人痛苦的时候
His cancer is very advanced, and when we are in pain,
电影精选列表