海达...
Hedda...
特斯曼。
Tesman.
是这样吗? 这里是你丈夫的家。
Is that right?
This is your husband's home.
叫“海达”就好。
"Hedda" is fine.
那么,能否请您按记忆中的顺序 讲述当晚事件
So, could you tell us
the events of the evening
直至枪击发生前的经过?
the way you remember them,
leading up to the shooting?
不行,我的记忆有些模糊。
No, my memory's a bit fuzzy.
毕竟是场派对嘛。
It was a party after all.
当然,我会尽力回忆。
Certainly, I can do my best.
我记忆中最初的景象是
The first thing I remember seeing is
一个浑身是血的人 被拖进我的门厅。
a bloody mess of a person
dragged into my foyer.
请从那之前说起。
Before that, please.
当时有很多人尖叫。
Well, there was a lot of yelling.
更早些时候。
Earlier.
我该从哪儿说起?
Where should I start?
从头开始。
The beginning.
海达?
Hedda?
艾琳·洛夫博格来电。
Eileen Lovborg is on the phone.
她想和你谈谈。
She wants to talk to you.
呃,坚持要和你谈。
Uh, insisted on it.
艾琳·洛夫博格。
Eileen Lovborg.
我还以为你再也不想 和我说话了。
I thought you never wanted
to speak to me again.
《海达·高布乐》。
Hedda Gabler.
听说你今晚要办派对。
I heard you're having a party tonight.
是的,要向社交圈介绍 乔治·特斯曼夫妇。
Yes, introducing Mr. and Mrs.
George Tesman to society.
展示真实的我们。
Showing who we are.
真实的我们。
Who you aren't.
那么,你会来吗?
So, will you come?
一切都会像 从前那样。
It'll be just like
the old days.
但愿不会如此。
Let's hope not.
今晚见。
I'll see you tonight.
艾琳?
Eileen?
拜托。我今早就说过,约翰,
Please. I told you this morning, John,
我还要七个柠檬,行吗?
I want seven more lemons, all right?
—好的,夫人。 - 做得好,亲爱的。真棒。
- Righto, ma'am.
- Lovely work, darling. Lovely.
啊,终于遇到个 懂行的女士了。
Ah, finally, there's a lady
who knows what she's doing.
不过你还是可以再用力些。
Still, you can lay into it a bit more.
卷好之后, 就该处理土豆了。好。
And after it's rolled,
you get into the potatoes. All right.
动作要像猫一样敏捷。像猫一样敏捷。
Quick as a cat, now. Quick as a cat.
线头松了。
The thread is loose.
—不许放花。 —是,夫人。
- No flowers.
- Yes, ma'am.
喂。把这些拿走。
Hello. Get these out.
抱歉,女士。
Apologies, ma'am.
哇!
Whoa!
抱歉女士,我们没注意。
Sorry, ma'am. We weren't thinking.
鲜花。
Flowers.
到处都是鲜花。
Flowers everywhere.
早上好,女士。 - 退庭。
- Morning, ma'am.
- Out.
早上好,法官大人。
Good morning, Your Honor.
早上好。
Morning.
布拉克法官。
Judge Brack.
你来派对是不是有点早?
You're a bit early
for a party, aren't you?
特森曼夫人, 这房♥子是买♥♥给你的。
Buying you this house,
Mrs. Tesman.
要不要惩罚你?
Shall I punish you?
别把那玩意儿对准我。
Don't point that thing at me.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
Are you out of your bloody mind?
哦,不。我没打到你吧?
Oh, no. I didn't hit you, did I?
你丈夫知道你躲在那儿吗?
Does your husband know you're up there?
你自己去问他。
Ask him yourself.
布拉克法官尽管你耍花招 还是给了我们贷款。
Judge Brack gave us the loan
despite your antics.
教授职位和捐赠基金 就是我回报他的方式,
The professorship and the endowment
is how I pay him back,
所以今晚去和格林伍德教授谈谈, 行吗?
so talk to Professor Greenwood tonight,
would you?
有何目的?
To what end?
教授职位由他定夺。
He decides on the professorship.
我需要他站在我这边。
I need him on my good side.
而他偏爱你这样的人。
And he likes people like you.
他喜欢,呃,波希米亚人。
He likes, uh, Bohemians.
呃,不,不。
Uh, no, no.
他今晚必须玩得开心, 否则我永远听不完他的抱怨。
He needs to have fun tonight,
or I'll never hear the end of it.
你没问题的,特斯曼。
You'll be fine, Tesman.
今晚会很开心的。
Tonight will be fun.
你会见到我的朋友们。
You'll meet my friends.
我会见到你的同事。
I'll meet your colleagues.
我也有朋友,海达。别这么没礼貌。
I have friends, too, Hedda. Don't be rude.
呃,是你的朋友。 你的朋友才是—
Uh, it's your friends.
Your friends are the ones--
哦,相信我,乔治, 他们举止得体,家教良好,
Oh, trust me, George,
they're well-behaved and well-bred,
格林伍德会喜欢他们的 自然也会喜欢你。
and Greenwood will love them
and you by extension.
是啊,最好如此。
Yes, well, he better had.
因为今晚绝不能出差错, 海达。
'Cause nothing can go wrong tonight,
Hedda.
- 海达,什么都别出错。
- 我听到了。
- Hedda, nothing.
- I've heard you.
哦,还有把那些枪收起来。
Oh, and keep those guns out of sight.
知道了。
Right.
把项链扣好。
Do the clasp at the top.
- 不是项链。
- 哦。
- No, not the necklace.
- Oh.
洛夫博格又打来了吗?
Has Lovborg called again?
没有。
No.
其实我... 挺意外她会被邀请的。
You know, I was...
rather surprised that she'd been invited.
啊,我忘了说。
Oh, I forgot to mention.
海达。
Hedda.
怎么了?
Yes?
这一切的发生 都是你想要的。
This is all happening
because you wanted it.
房♥子,派对。
The house, the party.
耗费了大量金钱和精力 都是为你。
Lot of money and effort
was expended for you.
希望你开心。
I hope you're happy.
我看起来不快乐吗?
Don't I look happy?
♪ 女孩们,女孩们 ♪
♪ Girls, girls ♪
♪ 当心啊,当心啊...
♪ Watch out, watch out...
你会和我共舞, 对吧?
You will dance with me,
won't you?
或许吧。
I may.
♪ 若它叼着粗壮雪茄 ♪
♪ If it smokes a great big cigar ♪
♪ 还总在酒吧里晃悠...
♪ and it hangs around at a bar...
你看起来真美,亲爱的。
You look wonderful, darling.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你看起来非常帅气。
You look very handsome.
晚上好,格林伍德教授。
Evening, Professor Greenwood.
- 谢谢。
- 谢谢。
- Thank you.
- Thank you.
布拉克还在吗?
Is Brack still here?
呃,他... 他简直像家人一样。
Well, he's...
he's practically family.
他是生意伙伴。是工具。 你该明白区别。
He's business. He's functional.
Know the difference.
- 眼镜。
- 嗯?哦。
- Glasses.
- Hmm? Oh.
特斯曼夫人。我正要—
Mrs. Tesman. I was--
邓巴夫妇,你们能来真是太好了。
Mr. and Mrs. Dunbar, I'm so glad
电影精选列表