你想了解我们?
so You Want To Know about Us?
了解帕里塞德区的青少年?
bout Kids from The Palisades?
很简单
that's Easy, Right?
我们爸妈搬到海边
hour Parents moved To The Ocean
和市区隔离
hand Built Walls facing The Other Way.
送我们去念私立学校
they...send Us to Private School.
雇用私人保安
they Hire Rent-a-cops with Uniforms
开着福特汽车四处巡逻
and Make Them Drive Around in Little Ford Escorts, See?
传达的讯息很强烈
hthis Sends a Powerful Message.
我们和他们
hthere's Us and There's Them--
隔在圈内圈外
inside The Circle And Out.
我们过着受保护的生活
we Live very Sheltered Lives.
我们穿得像帮派份子
so We Dress gangsta.
话中带脏,那又怎样?
we Talk Shit. So What?
这是我们的调调
it's Our Thing.
最重要的是…
see, Basically, the Thing To Remember
什么事都无所谓
is That...well, none Of It Really Matters.
我们只是无聊的青少年
we're Just Teenagers, and We're Bored.
他妈的… 无聊到了…极点
we Are Totally...fuckin'...bored.
你们加入帮派文化多久了?
how Long Have you Identified with Gangsta culture?
我讨厌他妈的…
i Mean, I Hate Fucking...
有钱白人文化
rich-ass White Culture.
那玩意儿烂透了
shit's Fucking Wack.
你知道吗?
you Know?
你们只是借用黑人文化吗?
so, Are You Guys just Wiggers,trying To Borrow from The Blacks?
不是,黑人文化烂毙了
nah, The Whole World jocks, Sonny...
好像什么好事 都是黑人做的
hit's, Like, all The Good Shit...came From Black People.
你喜欢白人的东西吗?
do You Like anything White?
有啊 我喜欢我的小白妞儿
yeah. Yeah, Like My Skinny white Ass, Player.
访谈结束,走吧
yo. Fuckin' Interview's Over. let's Go!
老兄
what's Up, Dawg?
讨厌的有钱人
little Rich Bitches.
重要的先说 有人砸我的车
yo, First Things First,'cause Someone fuckin' Keyed My Car,
大家都说是你砸的
and Your Fuckin' Bitch-ass name Keeps Comin' Up.
我要发泄会揍人 不拿车出气
i Fuck Something Up, i'm Gonna Fuck You Up,}not Your Fuckin' Ride.
歹势
oh, Dang, excuse Me, Ma'am.
难道要我问你马子?
i Should Be Talkin' To your Bitch Instead, Right?
宝贝 我小♥穴♥和菊花都臭死了
huh? She Wasn't Talkin' to Toby Then.
那是什么味道? 大腿夹紧啦
What's The Smell? damn, Girl, Close Your Legs!
你马子跪下来时漂亮多了
your Ho Looked a Lot Better when She Was Down on Her Knees.
你不准那样推我男友
You Did not do That To My Boyfriend.
他妈的
shit, Son! i Guess Maybe
你应该叫马子来代打 懂我意思吧?
you Should've Let your Bitch Fight For You,you Know What I Mean?
妈的!开战了!
oh, Shit! it's On Now!
我要揍扁你!
i'm Gonna Fuck You Up!
住手
stop! Uhh!
你以为你在跟谁打架?
who You Fucking With?
王八蛋!
you Fuckin' Bitch!
爱莉森!
alli! Alli!
怎样?
what's Up?
王八蛋!
bitch!
他妈的放开她!
get The Hell off Her!
条子来了!
5-0!
走,爱莉森!
go, Go, Alli!
唔噢! - 快跑!
whoo, Whoo! go, Go!
走!
go!
快!
come On!
大家没事吧? 你还好吧?
everyone All Right? you All Right?
我很好,走!
go! Go! Go!
去你的!
fuck You!
小子,今天是星期天
come On, Son. this Is A Sunday.
我过了很久的精神生活
i Been Livin' up Here In My Head for So Long, it's, Like...
我可以和自己的上帝沟通
i Can Talk to My Own God.
但你们这些猪头都不懂
but Y'all Motherfuckers can't Feel.
嗨,艾瑞克 派对很棒
hey, Eric. good Party.
谢了 租约到下个月
thanks. Well, The Lease is Up Next Month
多数家俱要搬去芝加哥
and Most of The Furniture that We're Still gonna Use
搬到我妈住的地方 没人会发现
is In Chicago with My Mom.no One's Gonna Notice anything.
你不再跟我们回学校了?
so That Means You're Not coming Back To School With Us?
恶心!
Eww!
你没事吧?
how's It Going Over Here? are You All Right?
噢
oh.
我只是有点想吐
i'm Just A... little Sick.
没问题啦,我玩过头了
no Problem. I Mean...
我很好
i Feel Really Good.
好极了
that's Good.
很高兴知道你是个女人 这…
see? At Least Now you Know Your Limit. That's--
老天
oh, Man.
好恶心!
eww! Ehh!
很恶心耶 - 是啊
that's So Gross. yeah, Girl.
她该悠着点
gotta Pace Yourself.
哈哈
ha Ha.
嘿,有话直说吧
hey, Get Skinny the West Side Way.
我忍♥不住想要你节制自己
at Camp Palisades, our Smack Diet is Guaranteed to Slim You Down.
噢,天呐 - 哈哈哈
oh, Shit. a Ha Ha.
给我小心一点
watch Yourself, Boy.
我会小心的,我会的
watch Myself. i'll Do That.
只为了你,爱莉森
just For You, allison.
嗨翻天啦!
damn, high As Shit!
哈哈!
a Ha!
你决定好…
so, Have You, Um...
你这部纪录片的…
decided What Your... thing Is On--
主题了吗?
the Big Docudrama?
决定好了 就是我们做自己的意义
yeah, It's On what It Means To Be Us.
去你的! 你又知道我们怎样了
shit, Son, you're Not One Of Us.
你只会拍片而已
you're The Video Boy.
哈哈哈哈
ha Ha Ha Ha.
做你自己有什么意义
what It Means To Be You, what It Means To Be Wiggers.
当女人有什么意义?
what Does It Mean?
少来了
aw, Come On.
你不会想知道的
you Don't Really want To Know About That.
我很想知道
yeah, I Do, Actually.
今天有人受伤
i Mean, Today, kids Were Gettin' Hurt.
为了什么?
why? For What Reason, you Know?
拜托
please.
年轻人永远觉得可以活很久 知道吗?
teenagers Think they'll Live Forever.don't You Know?
对,可是… 我不回答蠢问题
well, Yeah, But That doesn't Answer My Question.
对啦,或许我的问题很蠢
yeah, Well, Maybe It's a Stupid Question.
嗯
ahem.
快去吧
Better go Get It, Dawg.
那是我马子,真有一套
that's My Bitch.
我是他的马子
i'm His Bitch. Yo.
了不起
Yeah, ghetto T.
你喜欢吧?
you Like That, don't You?
是的
yeah.
你真♥他♥妈♥的性感
you're So Fuckin' Hot.
啊
ahh.
噢…哈哈
oh...ha Ha.
好爽
damn, Girl.
啊…
hahh...
爽歪了
shit!
噢…啊!
oh...ah!
你…
so, Uh...
怎么样?
westsi-i-i-ide.
你和爱莉森处得还好吧?
how Are Things At Home with Alli?
你们的家庭生活啊
you Know, the Home Life.
我不知道 应该不错吧
i Don't Know. they're Cool, I Guess.
她妈妈对复原的事很开放
i Mean, her Mom's Pretty Open about The Whole recovery Thing.
对,很多爸妈都清醒多了
yeah. You Know, plenty Of Parents Get Sober.
她妈妈一天到晚…
i Mean, Her Moms, she's Always Working
电影精选列表