鬼屋脱身
全面搜寻仍然在进行
A frantic search is underway today
据调查 又有一个年轻女人
after another young woman
在伦道夫县失踪
has been reported missing in Randolph County.
当地政♥府♥称 28岁的克里斯蒂·威廉姆斯
According to local authorities, Kristie Williams, 28,
最后一次现身是在星期五深夜的时候
was last seen outside of Karma's Bar & Grill
卡玛酒吧和烧烤店外面
late Friday night.
最近当地几名妇女连续失踪
With the recent disappearances of several local women,
多个调查小组已经成立
multiple neighborhood watch groups have formed
当局会继续寻找凶手
as authorities continue to hunt for answers.
任何...
Anyone...
早上好
Morning.
噢
Oh!
这可太好了
Great.
对不起 我不知道会吓到你
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
你来这里干什么 杰瑞
What are you doing here, Jerry?
我给你买♥♥了咖啡
I brought you a coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 等等 那个
Oh, you know, actually that one's...
这个是你的
This one is yours.
你的是满杯
You get the full one.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想 额
Wanted to, uhh...
想和你谈谈第二次约会的事
maybe talk to you about that second date.
对不起
I'm sorry,
我本来想给你回短♥信♥的
I meant to text you back.
我只是太忙了
I've just been so busy.
但现在不是时候 所以
But right now's not a really good time, so...
好吧
Yeah.
-当然 -嗯
- Of course, of course. - Okay.
好的
Great.
你忘了你的面包
You forgot your bread.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你今天很忙 是吗
You're in a hurry today, huh?
是的 我去参加女生旅行
Yeah, I'm going on a girls trip.
哦
Ah.
去哪
Where to?
去湖那里
The lake.
但是 我会给你打电♥话♥的
But umm... I'll call you.
这个季节适合钓鱼
It's good fishing this time of year.
是吗
Oh yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
太好了
Great.
我恋爱了
I'm in love.
玛迪
Maddie!
喂
Hey!
嗨
Hi!
塔马拉
Tamara!
你到哪里了
Where the hell are you?
你在路上吗
Are you on your way?
布鲁克 你要杀了我的
Brookie, you're gonna kill me.
我还要两个小时
I'm still like two hours away.
你们最好别我没到就开始喝酒
You guys better not start drinking without me.
我们肯定不会的
We would never do that.
快点过来
Just hurry up and get here.
你们
You guys!
请接收我的爱
Love you!
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you! - Love you!
再见
Bye.
该死
Oh shit!
操
Shit!
一点不意外
Of course.
太好了
Great.
操
Shit.
需要帮忙吗 甜心
Need some help, sweetheart?
嗯 我车没油了
Um, I actually ran out of gas.
你不会刚好有油吧
You don't happen to have any, do you?
那你有什么可以偿还的
What's in it for me?
我只是开个玩笑
I'm just kidding.
对于这么一张漂亮的脸 我当然是答应
For a pretty face like that, I'd say yeah, I do.
谢谢
Thanks.
69吗
69?
什么
I'm sorry?
还是用的68号♥油
Or is this a '68?
哦 嗯
Oh, um...
是66号♥
It's a '66.
很好
It's nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我要打电♥话♥给我的朋友
Um, I'm actually gonna call my friends
告诉他们我会在路上和他们碰面
and let 'em know that I'll meet up with them up the road.
嗨 布鲁克
Hey Brooke.
我们在路上碰面吧
Yeah, I'll meet you guys up the road.
这里有两个男的 他们会给我一点油
I have two guys here, and they're gonna give me some gas.
你们叫什么名字
What's your guys's names?
我是梅尔夫
I'm Merv.
那是我弟弟基布
That's my brother Kib.
梅尔夫和基布
Merv and Kib here.
好的 我们一会儿见
So yeah, I'll see you soon.
好吧 再见
All right, bye.
布鲁克是谁
Who's Brooke?
她和你一样漂亮吗
Is she as pretty as you?
你很紧张啊
You're a jumpy one, ain't you?
你要去哪里
Where you headed?
呃 冈特斯维尔湖
Uh, Guntersville Lake, actually.
哦 太疯狂了
Oh, that's crazy.
梅尔夫 我们刚刚还在讨论
Merv, we were just talking about
要去湖边呢 不是吗
going up to the lake, weren't we?
是的
Oh yeah.
我和弟弟都喜欢那个湖
My brother and I love the lake.
那里都是漂亮女孩
All them pretty girls up there.
我们应该开个派对
We should have a party.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
我的朋友们在等我 所以我该走了
My friends are waiting for me, so I really should go.
但是谢谢你的汽油
But thanks for the gas.
好吧 如果你再遇到麻烦
Well hey, if you're ever in trouble again,
我会来找你的
I'll come find you...
天使
angel.
我还以为你们会等我
Thought you guys were gonna wait for me.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hi! - Hey!
你花了太长时间
Took you long enough.
我知道
I know.
给你
Here.
拿着 喝我的
Catch up, take mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
隔壁的男孩们说要请我们喝酒
Um, the boys next door offered us shots,
那么我马上回来
so I will be right back.
天啊 看看她
God, look at her.
是的 她很特别
Yeah, she's something special.
我好像爱上她了
I think I love her.
哦
Aw!
那些男孩可真是好艳福啊
If only those boys knew who she was sleeping with tonight.
幸运的婊♥子♥
I am a lucky bitch.
好吧 是你
Yeah you are.
是你说要请喝酒吗
Was it you who offered me shots?
哦 你要什么都可以
Oh, anything for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以接受你的恭维吗
Can I take you up on that?
当然
Yeah, of course.
看看你啊