上啊 汤普森
Let's go, Thompson!
加油 博比 -你能行
Go, Bobby! -You got it!
就这样 兄弟 -哇 稳住
That's it, man! -Whoa, whoa!
快冲 快 快上...
Go, go! Go, get on...
安全
Safe!
偷天
盗日
1998年
(纽约市)下东区
凌晨4点…
保罗酒吧
这是最后一次呼叫
This is last call!
你没事吧 保罗? -没事 汉克 一切都好
You all good, Paul? -All good, Hank. All good.
谢了 斯波
Thanks, Spo.
汉克 你最棒了 谢了 兄弟
Hank, you're the best. Thanks, brother.
拜托 各位
Come on, guys.
你们队已经没戏了 大都会队稳拿外卡了 老兄
Your boys are dead. The Mets own the wild card, man.
我爱你 美铁 但恕我直言 赶紧滚蛋
I love you, Amtrak, but with all due respect, fuck off.
汉克 快过来
Hank! Come on!
嘿 你们几个 这里不能跳舞
Hey! You guys, you can't dance in here.
胡说八道 -搞什么?
That's bullshit. -The fuck?
要怪就怪朱利安尼 他说这是违法行为
Blame Giuliani. He says it's a crime.
去你的
Fuck you.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 来跟我跳支舞 过来 咱们跳巴恰塔
You motherfucker. Come fucking dance with me. Come here. Let's bachata.
冷静点 老兄 -狠狠揍他们 汉克
Take it easy, buddy. -Kick some fucking ass, Hank.
交给我
I got it.
好吧 这轮我请客 喝完你们就得走了
All right, round of shots on me, then you gotta go.
太棒了 -没问题
Fuck yeah! -All right.
我给你准备了上等货
I got the good stuff for you.
这群该死的小屁孩
Fucking teenyboppers.
嘿 汉克 -敬你
Hey, Hank. -Salud.
你负责打烊和现金交接没问题吧?
You cool closing up, doing the cash drop?
那好 我们来读点诗
All right, then. We shall read some poetry
在我家天台看日出
and watch the sunrise from my rooftop.
太好了 -那是在1975年
Yes! -So it was 1975.
卢叫我去看看安迪 但我当时不知道的是...
And Lou asked me to come see Andy. But what I didn't know was...
好了 有酒就喝吧
All right, drink 'em if you got 'em!
上面凉快吗 布里特? -嗯 没问题
Cool up here, Britt? -Yeah, I got it.
哟
Yo!
虽然认不出这张脸 但看着挺眼熟
Not sure I recognise the face, but they look familiar.
真有格调
Classy.
是你自己露胸的
You're the one flashing your tits.
我今晚救了一个人 药物过量
I made a save tonight. OD.
太不可思议了
That's incredible.
我现在还处于下班后的肾上腺素飙升状态 脑子不太清醒
I've got post-shift adrenaline. I'm not thinking clearly.
我们回你住处吧 你可以趁我判断力不佳时占点便宜
Let's go back to your place and you can take advantage of my poor judgment.
我就指望你判断失误了
I depend on your poor judgment.
我马上出来
I'll be right out.
巨人队昨天得了18分
The Giants scored 18 runs yesterday.
他们今天连两分都拿不到
They couldn't score two runs today.
他们打成这样要怎么追回三场比赛?
So how are they gonna make up three games playing like that?
你说的这些话一点都不性感
Nothing you're saying is even a little bit sexy.
我不说话也很性感
I'm sexy without saying anything.
那就他妈给我闭嘴
So then shut the fuck up.
拜托 孩子们 开个房♥去吧
Come on, kids, get a room.
对不起 猫小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Kitty.
你没事吧?喂
You all right? Hey.
喂 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 老家伙?
Oi! What the fuck you doing, geezer?
我们这儿来了个该死的喜剧演员
We've got a fucking comedian in the house.
你就这点本事?你说话听着像迪克·范·戴克 老兄
Is that the best you can do? You sound like Dick Van Dyke, mate.
还好吗 伊冯?打扮得挺漂亮
All right, Yvonne? Looking nice.
是深夜约炮吗?
Little booty call, is it?
还是这么迷人啊 拉斯 -好吧 有什么事?
Charming as always, Russ. -All right. What's up?
没什么事 我需要你帮我照看一下巴德
Nothing's up. I need you to mind Bud for me.
哇 不行不行 我不擅长照顾东西
Whoa, no, no. I am not good at taking care of things.
巴德是谁? -我的室友
Who's Bud? -My flatmate.
他的猫
His cat.
我喜欢猫 -很好
I like cats. -Good.
它会咬人 -它从没咬过你 它喜欢你
He's a biter. -He never fucking bit you. He loves you.
肯定还有别人
There's gotta be someone else.
嘿 听着 别再只顾着你自己了
Hey, listen! Stop thinking about yourself!
我爸中风了 知道吗?我得飞回伦敦去
My dad had a stroke, yeah? I've gotta fly back to London.
所以只要喂喂它 给它点关爱什么的
So just feed him, give him a little love and that, right,
它就会开心得要命
and he'll be fucking happy.
哥们儿 有点晚了
Dudes. Kinda late.
滚开 杜安 -抱歉 杜安
Fuck off, Duane. -Sorry, Duane.
我喜欢派对 但我们有些人早上还要工作
I like to party but some of us work in the morning.
滚开 杜安 -没问题 杜安
Fuck off, Duane. -Sure thing, Duane.
我又不是想报♥警♥什么的
It's not like I wanna call the cops or anything.
喂 带着你那华尔街的工作和你那该死的钱滚远点
Hey! Fuck off with your Wall Street job and your fucking money and all!
我爸快不行了 -拉斯
My dad's dying here! -Russ.
你这个烂货贱♥人♥
You fucking rotten cunt!
算你走运 我没把你活剥了
You're lucky I don't skin you alive
然后把你喂给那该死的猫
and feed you to the fucking cat!
要知道 我可不是那种金融界的装逼雅痞
You know, I'm not some douchebag finance yuppie.
你就是
Yes, you are!
我建网站
I build websites.
那太酷了 杜安
That is very cool, Duane.
晚安 老兄
Good night, man.
你是想说早上好吧
You mean good morning.
我建网站
"I build websites."
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
猫
Cat.
你觉得杜安会报♥警♥抓他吗?
You think Duane'll call the cops on him?
真让人难过 我去看看他
That's sad. I'm gonna go check on him.
好吧 快去快回
All right, well, hurry back.
一号♥信箱 您有一条新留言
Mailbox one. You have one new message.
嗨 过来 小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪
Hi. Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
亨利 我是妈妈
Henry, it's Mom.
杰克又削减了我的工作时间
Jack cut my hours back again.
我们的孩子们呢?昨天得了十八分 今天却一分未得?
And our boys? Eighteen runs yesterday and zip-all today?
没错
Exactly.
他们快把我逼疯了
They're making me crazy.
如果你在队里 他们早就锁定外卡了
They'd have the wild card locked if you were on the team.
给我打电♥话♥ 爱你
Call me. Love you.
巨人队加油
Go Giants!
爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mom.
哦 猫 有只猫跑出来了
Ooh! Cat! Cat on the loose!
他在这里
He's in here.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
嘿
Hey.
哦 不 等一下 不行
Oh, no. Wait a minute. No!
宝贝 他不会留在这里的
Baby, he's not staying here.
哦 别这样嘛
Oh, come on.
他会把毛弄得满床都是 -你看
He's gonna get hair all over the bed. -Look!
他很爱你呢
He loves you.
我喜欢狗
I like dogs.
我们从小养狗
We had dogs growing up.
你当然养过
Of course you did.
你喜欢狗和棒球
You like dogs and baseball.
你给你妈打电♥话♥ 有钱就给她寄点
You call your mom, send her money when you can.
真是个善良的小镇男孩
Such a nice small-town boy.
小镇男孩 嗯?
Small-town boy, huh?
我可没那么善良
I'm not so nice.
哦 是吗?
Oh yeah?
你最好小心点指着那玩意儿
Better watch where you point that thing.
你是个坏小子吗?
You a bad boy?
试试看啊
Try me.
我该害怕吗?
Should I be scared?
你们这些城里姑娘以为自己很厉害是吧?
You city girls think you're so tough, huh?
没错 我们速度相当快
Yeah, we're pretty fast.
有多快?
How fast?
比你快
Faster than you.
电影精选列表